It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

unused rail cars

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I'm hearing from all these people who say these pics exist, and have seen them themselves. But when it comes time to supply a direct link or upload the pics to the thread, there's none to be found. You're not going to convince anyone with an IQ over 85 that this stuff exists just by typing up a bunch of words on a geocities site. You need more than heresay. If the government has a 2 BILLION dollar contract to produce these things, then lets see the trail of paperwork that goes along with a 2 billion dollar deal to a public company. If there's really 107,000 railcars around the country, sitting out on tracks in plain site, with shackles inside, then lets see the PICTURES.

That's all I want... some REAL proof besides "I talked to this guy's wife" and "my cousin said his neighbor saw this" and yada yada yada. I want to see these rail car pics before I go and stock up on my assault weapons!

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
Can someone provide a direct link to these pictures of railroad cars with shackles? I clicked on Watcher's link but couldn't find any pics of these, and didn't feel like clicking on the THOUSANDS of links all over that page.

Thanks

this was one pic that was offered just below first paragraph. I know....no shackles, but it was what was available last night. Take it for what it's worth.

Box car walls with bars

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
dang double post

[edit on 27-6-2005 by shadow watcher]

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I don't think that's a boxcar with bars... I think thats a piece of a prison or jail being delivered via flatbed for construction. Sort of like the pre-assembled cells that were delivered and constructed at Gitmo.

That pic doesn't do anything to further this conspiracy. I'm about to officially call this a fraud, as I've seen no legitimate evidence. I'm certainly not going to accept eyewitness accounts from some lady who lives in her minivan as proof of the coming Holocaust.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I'd buy that.
ok fraud it is.

what's next on the docket?

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I looked through the linked site for pictures of boxcars. I only found one picture, and they were very recognizable. The photo showed several white boxcars sitting in storage on a spur track located in what appeared to be a mechanical department area in a RR yard.

These white cars are not unusual. They are maintenance of way (MOW) department tool cars. These tool cars are used exclusively by the MOW as a type of portable workshop and storage shed for use when they are working on tracks in locations distant from their section houses.

Inside will usually be tools, cutting torches and gas cylinders, chains, angle bars and kegs of spikes. You will see at least one of these cars wherever medium to large scale maintenance is taking place.

I suppose that since these cars contain equipment not expected in a boxcar, someone with a fertile imagination could mistake them as something they aren't. But anyone familiar with the rail industry would know what they were.

Hoping for more pictures.......

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by MauiStacey
I hate to sound like an alarmist but for years I have read several stories about box cars and the American Concentration camps. I fear something regarding marshal law may be approaching.

www.prolognet.qc.ca...
www.issuesandalibis.org...

I know just being on this site make you paranoid, but maybe just being aware of what might happen is a good thing.

Do a google on American concentration camps and boxcars. For years people have been saying that martial law will come. Million will be sent to these camps and gassed in the box cars.

Your link issues and alibi's shows a picture of an auto hauler. It's the automax. Check it out yourself at this link. I'm not ready to hide in my basement yet. This is the picture most commonly associated with these stories. I have seen one picture of actual white boxcars that are suspicious looking. That pic is here on ATS. Like was stated above they are probably just maintenance cars.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I've heard stories of these boxcars for 15 years. I've been looking and I've found nothing close so far in the Southeast USA.

What caught my eye in the original stories were the guillotines. But the more I think about it, why would you want a guillotine on a rail car? My spend money to transport someone just to kill them? And then what do you with the body and head after the guillotine? Throw it over board to start disease? The guillotine just doesn't make sense.

So the only reason to bring up guillotines is to scare people into believing a made up story. That's my opinion.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I live right across the street from CSX's mainline from Chicago to Miami, Florida. Anytime a freight train goes by here, you can guarantee a boxcar or more will be on the train. The boxcars I see vary in size from the 40 footers to the 86 foot monster auto parts boxcars.

Eighty Six foot long Greenbrier/Gunderson Hi-Cube Boxcar.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Excuse me, but it's a boxcar, so what?

What do you expect to see on railway tracks?

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I wanna know why people think that they are seeing bocars with "barred up windows" on them. Maybe they are seeing things that' I'm not seeing.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Do they still transport animals by train? That would probably explain away a lot of this. Especially large cargo like cows.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Yarcofin, you still have your circus trains, i. e. Barnum and Bailey Circus, that have a "Blue" train and a "Red" train. That might explain most of it right there. But now, if you are shipping animals, you usually ship them by truck.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   
The "minivan lady" is Pam Schuffert. Her father was in the Army and was a cartoonist.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
The picture you have above looks like a refrigerated car of some sort. On the lower part of the car on the right side there appears a different color of blue which is probably the grating for some type of refrigeration.

Its really not uncommon for railroads to stockpile cars, there are yards all around that have enormous amounts of cars just sitting there, absorbing heat. I worked on 2 yards near Chicago that look like railroad grave yards.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
The Takeover: Red and Blue List Pickup

Al Cuppett
US Army & Action Officer, the Joint Staff (JCS), Retired
366 Graves Mill Rd
Madison, VA 22727

Subject: The Takeover...Red List/Blue List

A resident of VA was shown a copy of the "Region Three Blue List" by an FBI agent. The list had been given to him by a loyalist CIA agent who had made the initial intercept. The CIA agent saw his FBI buddy's name on the list! The FBI agent than saw Steve C.'s name on the list, and showed it to him and so on down the line.

Steve saw his name, his son (1) Jame's name, (2) Richard's name, and (3) Jim's name. They are the only ones he saw that he recognized. The names had no addresses, only social security numbers (SSNs) - Therefore, as noted below, they will use SSNs.

(1) James is a two-hitch veteran of the USMC, Infantry, long range patrol, and an activist. He has had many UN choppers over and even BESIDE his person/house.

(2) Jim lives in a bomb shelter house. He has experienced numerous passive attacks, even a noise-canceling-equipped chopper (seen by a friend at midnight) with a spotlight, hovering over his house.

(3) Richard is a Republican, arch conservative, businessman.

Steve C, an activist and a SW radio personality, was paid a visit by the chopper about a week later. Steve then had a confrontation with one chopper, 40 yards away, for the radio "trouble" he had caused the NWO.

The Red listed people are arrested before unobtrusive plans for mobilization (martial law) are initiated and terminated (executed) immediately.

Blue Listed people are arrested subsequent to a declaration of martial law ("mobilization" in Nazi terms). We have determined that the arrest period for Blue Listees will be the immediate SIX weeks following a martial law declaration.

Unfortunately, they are already pulling people out of cars in Illinois and Michigan. Over a month ago a police officer wrote me and told me his sis-in-law had seen black uniformed police with no insignia or logos displayed pulling people out of cars in SE Michigan. These would be Red Listees.

These "cops" are using SSN numbers. If the person stopped comes up "Red" they are handcuffed, taken away and sumarily executed.

Further, they were pulling people from cars north and south of Wilmington, IL during the same time period. I believe it was on Rt 51/53. The town and the highway are from memory, not my master station log" (MSL). These particular black-uniformed cops were "big and burley", and as usual they wear the "cool" sunglasses, stated the report; which a local police officer. He said the Wilmington local policemen are nowhere this size!

This means the Red List pick ups are already going on! Road blocks are now being used to pick up people. There was one report from OK about a bus being stopped and these cops pulling people off. They carry Federal ID cards, issued by FEMA or the Department of State, I can't confirm which.

Al C

From grafxgal
I would love to believe that Al's story is all hogwash, but there's a ring of truth to it. I work closely with many railroad companies as a graphic designer and my most long-term client (retired managing partner of Arthur Anderson Worldwide-Transportation) knows about this.

I asked him about the Indiana Amtrak property and "could it be for detainment of American citizens?" He turned white, wagged his head yes, and changed the subject immediately. We have never spoken of it again. What does that tell you? I actually had a meeting with him today regarding another design project and every time I see him and think about what he knows, it's scary.

Fear the Coming Train

Do you actually think the American public is going to sit still while our nation is Nazified? Most of us wouldn't. That's why clandestine kidnapping is occuring. That's why these camps are being set up. The Shrub will stop at nothing to achieve his ultimate goal. Nothing. He doesn't give a # who or how many people he murders. It doesn't matter if they're us or living in another country. WAKE UP.

[edit on 1-2-2006 by grafxgal]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by psycho1a
I have seen alot of railcars on side tracks here in east texas. [snipped useless stuff] When i get some pics , I will post them.

Well looks like this turned out to be another hoax.

why has it been 6 months plus and no pictures of these so call boxcars with antennas?

[edit on 2/1/2006 by shots]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I would think that if there ever were an economic depression the "high-quality" of Americans would ensure that we would all immediately start looting and pillaging and raping. That would present an immediate need to place these large groups of people in internment camps swiftly and efficiently. It's for this reason that I don't immediately dismiss the boxcar conspiracy.

Should the climate ever begin collapsing, you can be sure these will also be the people who will be put to death first.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by grafxgal
These particular black-uniformed cops were "big and burley", and as usual they wear the "cool" sunglasses, stated the report; which a local police officer. He said the Wilmington local policemen are nowhere this size!

That's right. Wilmington hires only midgets for their police department.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Well it is a small suburb after all... (joke) I live in IL and I am in that area quite a bit, traffic doesn't seem to be getting jammed up from these random roadblocks (and trust me traffic stops for no flipping reason in there).

Oddly enough the traffic reports never make mention of odd police activity either.

Why are they targeting IL and MI, why not IN and WI as well?

[edit on 1-2-2006 by woodwhite]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join