It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have arrived.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by FieldMarshal
Air Marshal fury, i outrank you , you young whippersnapper, now get me my coffee and donuts.

As for General, i'm afraid i'm going to have to arrested by the MP for insubordination, trason, treachery, whatever else i can throw at you.

ATTENTION!

LMFAOROTF

attention!

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 11:50 PM
link   
anyone want to make a dictator for life?
lmao

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I must inform you that i am indeed FieldMarshal, i picked Zhukov because the Field Marshal Montgomery avatar wouldn't fit.

Dictator and president for life...rather like Idi Amin...i could live with that!

At ease soljers.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Velocity
I must inform you that i am indeed FieldMarshal, i picked Zhukov because the Field Marshal Montgomery avatar wouldn't fit.

Dictator and president for life...rather like Idi Amin...i could live with that!

At ease soljers.

Wow Velocity... you seem VERY familiar as well...

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 11:56 PM
link   
GD...

The only phrase that I can come up with that fits this situation is:

"Who in the Blue Hell are you?"

You wish to clean this place up? Please, proceed.

As one of the resident lunatics of the true lunatic fringe here in ATS, I would LOVE to see you post some of your brilliance and wisdom to show us EXACTLY what you know to discredit those that you do not agree with.

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I just wonder is Field Marshal the same person as General Dilemma?

[Edited on 14-8-2003 by drunk]

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
drunk

No.

But imitation is a form of flattery.

I wanted to bring in MajorUpheaval.

Banshee wanted to bring in PrivateParts.

But only the General can be the General.

HAHAHAHAHA

I should bring in Major Payne then!

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 07:23 AM
link   
This is getting more and more like a soap opera every day. Now we got a self-proclaimed General who's going to "clean up this board"? Not long after that, it seems the whole damn military "wanna be" gang leaped out from under the bed. This is beginning to rival pro wrestling in content. GD, I think maybe you should change your avatar to Sgt. Slaughter because I've watched this match before when I was in highschool..like 15 years ago.

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 07:55 PM
link   
The funniest thing about the reaction to the General is the number of wannabe tough guys who are getting all offended and worked up over him... Now, in at least three threads, they're calling people 'brown noses' and A$$ kissers for trying to get on his bandwagon... We also have people who have never added anything but chatter to the board, yet have reached ats level 6 and above, who are now complaining about how the general has wasted space... All these 'experts' who haven't picked up on the obvious.

Anyways, to the creator of the character known as "GeneralDilemma" I salute you... a finer example of parody and satire has yet to show up on this board... and, of all the 'characters' out there, I enjoy the General the best.

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 10:49 PM
link   
OIMD

My sentiments exactly,

BUT YOU DIDN'T GET DOWN FOR 20 PUSHUPS YOU LAZY FAGGOT!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 10:53 PM
link   
he's connor mcloud of the clan mcloud,
he's 600 years old,
and like this thread,
HE CANNOT DIE!!!!

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeneralDilemma
I am disgusted, shocked and somewhat stunned.

For a week I have been reading your website and what I have found has turned my stomach. You people need help, and quickly, you are in the terminal stages of gullability and delusion with a reality shaped by TV and a fantasy culture. Do you even have a conception of reality any more?

I am left with 2 choices, one to leave and the other is to clean this place up. I have decided to do the latter.

I know this post will get lots of abuse especially from the mentally impared members on this board, however I am prepared for it as I have a higher purpose here.

A purpose that will overcome any half witted abuse, flacky comment, semi cognicient utteranace, or prehuman grunting that you throw at me.

I have come to clean this board up. You people are soft, indolent and from what I have read mostly drug crazed ex hippies or rejected spawn from the hippie movement.

Those who do have a vague understanding of the depravity our society has fallen to, are mostly silent, hunted and haunted by the lesser beings who shout their vile utterings and oppress the right minded people. Those who try and speak up are silenced under the abuse of the vocal minority.

I am here to set free the right minded people and allow them to speak up for what is true. Already I have engaged in debate in another thread about smoking and revealed the unhealthy drug abusers for what they are, a weak pack of hyenas cowering behind Thomas Crowne.

I will stay until I overcome and remodel this website in more sane terms.

My plans for the future of the board will be revealed soon.

Make a note: Must inform doctor to increase medication. Schizophrenia getting worse.

P.S. Also, must remember to follow herd.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Satyr

The herd assembled in some great revolt against a figment of their imagination, and were vanquished by intelligence, wit and looking in the mirrors to discover what scared them.

You are probably safe, but just get the shrink to monitor the dosages.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 03:53 AM
link   
LOL!!!
Yeah, I read the rest of the thread. That was classic! That gives me an idea for my own forum. Hehehe

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
It is timely to pay a tribute to ATS war heroes and legends.

Lest we forget.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
It is timely to pay a tribute to ATS war heroes and legends.

Lest we forget.

*starts to play The Last Post*

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Ok General you basically storm the forum and tell us that we need to clean up our act. I have to admit we have our fair share of board trolls and I wouldn't mind seing them go were they belong but I think that you're being a bit critical of ATS. Too be honest I think that you're an extrovert, an extremely critical extrovert. Were you by any chance born in late August-Early September?

when I am moderator
*Attempts to not laugh* Ok man let me just make this nice and simple, your opinions won't get in your way of being a mod, but your attitude will. People like you don't become mods, they become the ATS equivlent of the gum under our shoes. Tone it down a notch and you might get some actual respect. Other than that congratulations for being brave enough to express your views no matter how crazy they may seem.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Didn't the General have a post today?
I was reading it, and when I went to reply,
boom, the whole thread was in the trash can and inaccessible.

Does this happen alot?

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Notme, that happened to me when I was in the middle of reading the thread. I tried to go to the next page and ended up in the garbage myself
I have to admit, his thread really didn't have anything to do with the theme of ATS. Just another gripe about grammar.

www.englishforums.com...

He would be more at home here, but I welcome him anyway.

General, is that you in your avatar? You scare me, man.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I wonder what Dr. Timothy Leary would have said to the general in response... Let's see...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join