It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have arrived.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I am disgusted, shocked and somewhat stunned.

For a week I have been reading your website and what I have found has turned my stomach. You people need help, and quickly, you are in the terminal stages of gullability and delusion with a reality shaped by TV and a fantasy culture. Do you even have a conception of reality any more?

I am left with 2 choices, one to leave and the other is to clean this place up. I have decided to do the latter.

I know this post will get lots of abuse especially from the mentally impared members on this board, however I am prepared for it as I have a higher purpose here.

A purpose that will overcome any half witted abuse, flacky comment, semi cognicient utteranace, or prehuman grunting that you throw at me.

I have come to clean this board up. You people are soft, indolent and from what I have read mostly drug crazed ex hippies or rejected spawn from the hippie movement.

Those who do have a vague understanding of the depravity our society has fallen to, are mostly silent, hunted and haunted by the lesser beings who shout their vile utterings and oppress the right minded people. Those who try and speak up are silenced under the abuse of the vocal minority.

I am here to set free the right minded people and allow them to speak up for what is true. Already I have engaged in debate in another thread about smoking and revealed the unhealthy drug abusers for what they are, a weak pack of hyenas cowering behind Thomas Crowne.

I will stay until I overcome and remodel this website in more sane terms.

My plans for the future of the board will be revealed soon.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Welcome!

Will you be my dad?

I havent had one in a few years.

Just a question.

Mark

[Edited on 13-8-2003 by MarkosOrrealus]

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I have come to clean this board up. You people are soft, indolent and from what I have read mostly drug crazed ex hippies or rejected spawn from the hippie movement.

Bwahahahaaaaa.

Good luck. wonder how long it will take you to get banned.

oh Btw, I've tussled with a colonel, so it might be nice to take on a general.
just to let you know,
Air marshal Fury says....

[Edited on 13-8-2003 by Fury]

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 02:10 AM
link   
darn! fury beat me to this thread.

oh well

what he said.

hahahahahah good luck!

you're gonna need it!

many before you have tried and failed. i see you failing big time. smugness isnt a very becoming quality of anyone, especially a new person. the bigger the claim.....the bigger the failure....but please, by all means, go for it. "get yo learn on!"

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeneralDilemma
I am disgusted, shocked and somewhat stunned.

For a week I have been reading your website and what I have found has turned my stomach. You people need help, and quickly, you are in the terminal stages of gullability and delusion with a reality shaped by TV and a fantasy culture. Do you even have a conception of reality any more?

I am left with 2 choices, one to leave and the other is to clean this place up. I have decided to do the latter.

I know this post will get lots of abuse especially from the mentally impared members on this board, however I am prepared for it as I have a higher purpose here.

A purpose that will overcome any half witted abuse, flacky comment, semi cognicient utteranace, or prehuman grunting that you throw at me.

Those who do have a vague understanding of the depravity our society has fallen to, are mostly silent, hunted and haunted by the lesser beings who shout their vile utterings and oppress the right minded people. Those who try and speak up are silenced under the abuse of the vocal minority.

I am here to set free the right minded people and allow them to speak up for what is true. Already I have engaged in debate in another thread about smoking and revealed the unhealthy drug abusers for what they are, a weak pack of hyenas cowering behind Thomas Crowne.

I will stay until I overcome and remodel this website in more sane terms.

My plans for the future of the board will be revealed soon.

Ahhh shut up it seems u are the one who is drugged au and crazed.

Anyway good luck in your behemoth of a fantasy journey.

[Edited on 13-8-2003 by drunk]

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I support your mission, Sir, as an ally in much of your cause.

But, as I have pointed out before, I believe you may have the dress sense of an Edgar J Hoover - and your propensity to shake those in their boots who are guilty of video game addiction, perpetual masturbation, eating of unwholesome fast foods and nicotine fixation - truly points out those individuals who are not men amongst men.

If you shoot down ThomasCrowne, you will uncover all manner of slime and unclassified insect life in the rotting humus of ATS. To convert that compost heap into something useful, you will certainly need a better operational plan than did the useless Bush administration in their illegal invasion of Iraq.

You are clearly a man (or woman, or faggot) of resolve, worthy of attention.

May your agenda be a true one, and may your penchant for underage boys never stand in the way of the crowning glory of your victory.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Enter masked avatar
the first one to kiss rear.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
But, as I have pointed out before, I believe you may have the dress sense of an Edgar J Hoover - and your propensity to shake those in their boots who are guilty of video game addiction, perpetual masturbation, eating of unwholesome fast foods and nicotine fixation - truly points out those individuals who are not men amongst men.

If you shoot down ThomasCrowne, you will uncover all manner of slime and unclassified insect life in the rotting humus of ATS. To convert that compost heap into something useful, you will certainly need a better operational plan than did the useless Bush administration in their illegal invasion of Iraq.

May your agenda be a true one, and may your penchant for underage boys never stand in the way of the crowning glory of your victory.

MA
As usual you bust me up! I agree with you though. He has got alot of great ideas that have been heard here before. However I think that the general needs to rethink the way he converys his message to the masses
because this way at least for me is very hard to take him serious.

Mark

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Fury

If you desire anilingus, I know a certain designer of feminine orgasmic aids in NYC who may help satisfy your predilection.

I will not travel south of the border with the General.

Anyway, I think you are more his type.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Man this guys a total buzz kill.

How Politically Correct of you MA

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 02:24 AM
link   
the general dill enema?
i wonder if i should send him a care package of pickle juice?

there ya go

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Oh yeah, and general,

we're comming to get you!!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 02:42 AM
link   
When entering enemy territory first flush out their bases of power and find out who are the dominant alpha males.

As we see from this first incoherent series of posters, the majority of inebriated posters in this thread grunted semi abusive replies. I was expecting it. It can easily pass me by. Their cut and paste posts speak of a child level of posting at the level of primary school abuse. Children in the greatest sence of the word.

I am impressed with Masked Avatar a poster of fine sarcasm, so fine that the semi huminoids who also posted failed to pick up on his subtle humor. So far I have encountered only one individual worthy of taking notice of.

One of the first things I intend to do now that I am here is to tidy up the deluded fools in the paranormal section.

AS well I want to have the robot that changes the word sh1t to shoe destroyed. This is turning the board into a woman's retreat.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Good luck General

Your paranormal abilities will surely be put to the test by a group of touchy-feely women and huckster ghostbusters over there.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Psst.... its mentally impaired. Learn how to spell before you try to correct our thinking.

You wouldn't happen to have any interest in Freemasonry, would you?

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 02:48 AM
link   
When entering enemy territory first flush out their bases of power and find out who are the dominant alpha males.

That would be me. hello.

As we see from this first incoherent series of posters, the majority of inebriated posters in this thread grunted semi abusive replies. I was expecting it. It can easily pass me by. Their cut and paste posts speak of a child level of posting at the level of primary school abuse. Children in the greatest sence of the word.

I figured i'd drop it down a little so you could grasp it,
you like children i'd guess.

I am impressed with Masked Avatar a poster of fine sarcasm, so fine that the semi huminoids who also posted failed to pick up on his subtle humor. So far I have encountered only one individual worthy of taking notice of.

masked avatar? lmao. bwahahahahaa... good one.

One of the first things I intend to do now that I am here is to tidy up the deluded fools in the paranormal section.

Good, now if you could just delete all your postings, then the clean up would be complete.

AS well I want to have the robot that changes the word sh1t to shoe destroyed. This is turning the board into a woman's retreat.

I would suggest you order william to do it, seeing as you're a mod and all.

lmao
you're my new victim.
Welcome to hell.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Clue # 2

Type of school...
Subtle, yet important

I give the General free reign in tidying up ATS. He has qualities unseen in any of the Bush administration cretins and minions.

And yet, in his footsteps, are already sown the seeds of the conclusion of the greatest campaign launched on ATS since the WhispersInTheDark hoax and the banning of FreeMason (i.e. this week).

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 02:55 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 02:57 AM
link   
BTW Fury

Where I come from, the alpha male takes over the BBQ duties as a self-professed expert, while the dark handsome stranger has his way with all the alpha male's women.

Alpha males are a dime a dozen, and eliminated quickly, as you just were.

Sad, but true.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
BTW Fury

Where I come from, the alpha male takes over the BBQ duties as a self-professed expert, while the dark handsome stranger has his way with all the alpha male's women.

Alpha males are a dime a dozen, and eliminated quickly, as you just were.

Sad, but true.

yeah, but unfortunately for you we don't live in the land of make believe.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join