It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rosicrucians

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Thanks for your PM about Rosicrucians, I apologise for taking so long to reply, but ive been very busy with business. I thought it would be better to answer your questions on the forum so other people could join in.

You will probably read a lot of material criticising Rosicrucians, and likewise you will probably read a lot to the contrary. The same applies for Freemasonry. for every Masonic Scholar who tries to educate people about their Secret Society, you will get someone flaming them and saying they are evil etc. The point is, you should make your own decisions. If you seriously want to join AMORC, then read what you can about them, (good and bad) then decide what you feel is right. There is nothing to stop you, after being a member for a year, deciding that its a waste of time or we are evil and leaving the order.

I have got a lot out of my affiliation with AMORC, I have a better understanding of myself, and I have improved many apects of my life. From personal relationships, business, to my understanding of life and death. I do also believe that you get out what you put in. The more you think about the teachings and their meanings, and the more you practice the various excercises, and techniques, the faster you will develop your self.

You mention that you have read that they have wandered from the original teachings, well times have changed a great deal since the order was formed and therefore the order has changed to suit the modern times.

Feel free to post any more questions and opinions on the Rosicrucian Order (AMORC) on this thread.

Regards, AllseeingEYE.

[edit on 16-6-2005 by intrepid]

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I've always wondered about the Rosicrucians seeing their advertisments and all -- can you point some good websites to read about it that are factual. Also can you give just a little blurb on it in the thread (probably really hard to do huh??) Is it an all male thing or can women be in it too? Told you I knew nothing

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   
You will find all the information you need Here & Here If you have any specific questions that aren't covered on the websites above, please ask. I must also point out that I have not yet completed the 5 year study course, so my knowledge of the higher degrees is limited.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I was a member of AMORC for a few years (young and naive, I guess!) IMHO, they are primarily a business which is out to get your money. They combine Rosicrucianism with a good amount of New Age mumbo-jumbo; this, combined with the major internal problems they had in the 90's (I won't go into it in detail) should probably make anyone wary of them.

You can get all of the information that AMORC offers in its "monographs" for 100's of dollars per year for free in your local library or a few dollars on amazon.com. This is not to say that there aren't some great people that are AMORC members - I know many - but, the organization itself has some issues.

dad

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Here is for you seeker of true about the Rosicrucian order AMORC.

My nephew was a member of AMORC for more than 20 years from mid 1980 to 2003. Here is what I read in one of his journal entry.

For example anyone who has been a member of AMORC (let say for at least two years) l think of H. Spencer .Lewis in their daily life more that they think of any other spiritual leaders (including Christ, Buddha,… )

As a member, you have to make “Contact with the sanctum Celeste” many times during the day (about 10 to 20 times). Most of their exercises start with contact with the “Sanctum Celeste”. AMORC make sure you understand that the picture you visualize to get in the sanctum celeste was created by H. Spencer Lewis. The point is that you have to be grateful to a master that created such tool for your use.

By the time you finish with the three atrium degree (about one year), you will be have two things instill in you:
One H.Spencer Lewis is the ultimate authority in spiritual matter in this world and in the other world (as a member of the “Great White Brotherwood”.)
Second, all your guards are down and doubts about the Rosicrucian teaching are eleminated. This will become a powerful tool in the hand of your handlers. This will be a destructive force in your life.

Once you are let to this stage of absote believe in the organization and in its leaders then the indoctrination process, the mental and emotional entrapment process begins.

The points they make sure they instill in you during the indoctrination process is fear and absolute submission to the leaders. According the Rosicrucian monographs your total protection is in the Eggregore of AMORC (or sometimes they use the term Cosmic). God as most religious people accept it becomes irrelevant. In order for you to get the blessing of this Eggregore you must be in full harmony. By AMORC standard it means do not criticize the leaders of AMORC (Past and Present).

So think about it for a moment. You want the blessing, you want the protection, you want all these things you need to survive so if you are smart you stop thinking and you start accepting anything they say. You simply block all critical thinking . With time you become the Ultimate “Zombie”.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Just to point the obvious:

The authentic Rosicrucian Order will abide by its own Manifesto and Confession. I have been told that the AMORC does neither; yet, on the other hand, I've also been told that it's a very good teaching organization, so what do I know?

dad

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   
The fundamental of AMORC teaching is mental control and brainwashing lie and deception:

For example: AMORC clearly stated in all their monographs that they do not and never had any religious affiliation. They claim members are free to practice religion of their choice.

Now the true is that in almost every monograph from Neophite section to the 12 temple degree they use subbtle language to criticize every religion. Members are slowly (and surely ) led to separate themselves from their religion. With time AMORC become the only "religion" they are given the permission to practice.

Also, AMORC never told you that when H. Spencer Lewis move to San Jose, California in late 1920's AMORC was affiliated with a chuch. H. Spencer Lewis was a Bishop of that church.

The monograph and every single documents of AMORC (from H.Spencer Lewis today

new topics

top topics

join