It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

500 Black People Organized Assault on Portuguese Beach on Portugal NATIONAL day (from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   
500 black people (boys and girls) organized in groups, performed an assault on one of the Lisbon beaches in Cascais. It was on 10th of june, the national day of Portugal at 15H00. People were just in terror, when the groups started to sweep people's belongings by physical force.

www.correiodamanha.pt
This is from a portuguese newspaper "correio da manha"

O terror instalou-se quando cerca de 500 rapazes e raparigas, organizados em vários grupos, começaram a ‘varrer’ a praia de Carcavelos, onde estavam milhares de pessoas, roubando e agredindo quem apanhavam pela frente. Por momentos, foram muitos os que se lembraram do ‘arrastão’ frequente em praias brasileiras. E, a partir das 15h00, os telefonemas começaram a cair nas esquadras e a PSP correu para o local.

Translation
"The terror was installed when 500 boys and girls in groups started sweeping the beach of Carcavelos where was thousands of people, that began being robbed and hit. Most of people realize that it's was like a brazilian "arrastão" (drag net)"
“Foi uma confusão enorme. Eles passavam em grupos e as pessoas tinham medo”, descreveu Ximenes Abreu, já de mala dobrada e a caminho de casa. Ao início da noite de ontem, a PSP ainda não contabilizara quantas queixas foram apresentadas
Translation
"It was a big mess, people were scared as hell, afraid.
At the end of the day police said that the numbers of pressing charges were unknown"

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

This kind of stuff only happened in brazil with 20 people, but now it happened in Portugal with 500, which is very scary.
By what i know at the beginning there was only like 14 cops???? for 500???Later came reinforcements. Shots were fired from both sides. After dispersing the crowd the black gangs still robbed and hit people on their way home in trains supermarkets on the street, etc......

The Internal Affair Minister it's on life news now 11th June.
News are saying that in Quarteira in Algarve happen today something similar but with less people.
Things are getting scary. It's turning into a Brazil but in Europe???

Maybe the portuguese people should start thinking about bigger solutions for the black minorities, than just put them in the gettos with high rates of unemployment and low rate of education, promoting all kinds of illegal trades , otherwise carry a GUN a big one, and form militias.......and start the hunt otherwise portuguese will be the victims.
A friend of mine told me long ago that Portugal was turning into a small brazil. Main vectors corruption, poverty, richness distribution, low education, bad national health system, bad organization, too much football, too much soaps.... Brazil, yes protuguese are following the right direction.

I wish the portuguese and turists a nice quiet summer in Portugal.

Peace
Crustas

Related News Links:
www.lusa.pt
www.publico.clix.pt

[edit on 11-6-2005 by crustas]

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Here's an English link: BBC

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   
From the News submission form

Grammatical Quality
The vast majority of our audience is english-speaking nations. Therefore, we must insist on generally accepted style, syntax, grammar, and spelling of either American English or U.K. English. Submissions with poor writing quality will not be upgraded.

[edit on 6/11/2005 by shots]

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Forgive me if I've misread something (my Portugese isn't great, I do have a basic grasp of Spanish though) but where does it say they were black? It says nearly 500 people ranging from 10-20 swept the beach, but your article's title suggests they were all black. Honestly feel free to correct me if I'm wrong...

T

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I noticed that too tandind, at least it didn't say anything about that in the BBC report.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Either way it's been demoted to a post. A little bit misleading though, maybe worth a correction crustas?

T

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by tandino
Forgive me if I've misread something (my Portugese isn't great, I do have a basic grasp of Spanish though) but where does it say they were black? It says nearly 500 people ranging from 10-20 swept the beach, but your article's title suggests they were all black. Honestly feel free to correct me if I'm wrong...

T

where does it says it's not? Have you see the photos? Do you have friends who have been there? I do.

The media do not say that they're blacks because here in Portugal it's not political correct to says blacks in the media, because if they do so they're accused of racism e xenophobia.

There are no mix gangs of white and blacks here in Portugal for your information.

But i know it was blacks, because i live here, and i know.

Crustas

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
And by the way do not think of me as a racist which i am not. I am just a citizen in Lisbon and i've seen things worsening day by day.

Those black youth are portuguese they are the first generation born here, their parents were emigrants from the former portuguese colonies.
They are not adapt to the portuguese system, they don't feel african nor portuguese.

Hope this will give some light

Crustas

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Ya, blame it on them having to live in the "ghetto" not overt racism towards whites, because they would NEVER do that.....This is why I fully support "police brutality". I think there should be more. If people were afraid of the police and consequences, this wouldnt happen.

Its also a good reason for conceal and carry laws. Shoot one of those bastards and watch how fast the little wussies run. This is what happens when citizens are not allowed to carry. Let these litttle wimps come to america and try that crap. See how fast they get their brains blown all over the beach.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
C'mon spliff, tell us how you really feel. Did you post this because there was a riot, or because they were black?

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   

where does it says it's not? Have you see the photos? Do you have friends who have been there? I do.

The media do not say that they're blacks because here in Portugal it's not political correct to says blacks in the media, because if they do so they're accused of racism e xenophobia.

There are no mix gangs of white and blacks here in Portugal for your information.

But i know it was blacks, because i live here, and i know.

You beat me to it -- did anyone bother to look at the pictures.... I also figured the whole PC angle out although I have never understood that --Newspaper listen -- if it is blacks say so, if it is whites say so, if it is oriental say so -- I have never understood how stating facts are considered racist. But I guess I am in a minority.

I thought it was a good find -- interesting to see what is going on in the rest of the world. Thanks for taking the time to post it and to translate also...

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Honestly...both

Both look at the posts about the white kids in England slappin people. I got no love for them either. Im not racist, because that would indicate a hatred for a particular race. I have equal disdain for all races. None of them impress me.

I do find it irratating though that so many people jump up to defend them in this post though. Call a spade, a spade. ( no offense meant by that). Here you have a group of all, if not mostly black, attacking white, and still noone is allowed to point that out. Why? Grow a pair people. They aint afraid of us. Dont be afraid of them.

I think its only a matter of time, before that starts happening here. To many people put on gloves and handle this sh*t with care. Extreme force is whats neccesary. If people (black or white) had an actual fear of consequences, this wouldnt happen.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Sometimes i wonder how many times does we have to give the other face to those who hurt us? Is there a limit?

With this kind of attitude the white portuguese people and emigrants like brazilian and ukranian could tend to react toward the black people with racism and violence....than it's too late.

Friends of mine are now becoming racists and i don't blame them.
Sometimes people dig their own hole...

Crustas

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
OK crustas, but what has that to do with my post?

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
OK crustas, but what has that to do with my post?

Sorry wrong quoting.
corrected now

Crustas

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Not again!

50 black people tried today 11 of June, another riot, it would have happen in Algarve, Quarteira, if only the police was not on prevention.
Several were arrested.

copy cat or organized?

i do not have internet links yet, i will put it here ASAP.

Link:
www.publico.clix.pt...
GNR deteve esta manhã na praia de Quarteira, no Alagarve, um membro de um grupo de 50 jovens, depois deste ter agredido o agente que o tentava identificar, indicou fonte da corporação.

Translation
GNR(policial force) detain this morning in the Quarteira beach, in Algarve, one member of a group of 50, after this member made an agression to the officer when was being identified.

A presença do grupo de jovens de origem africana, na localidade algarvia, provocou algum susto entre os banhistas, depois dos incidentes verificados ontem na praia de Carcavelos. Mas, de acordo com fonte da GNR, não se verificou nenhum tipo de assalto ou distúrbios no local.

Translation
The presence of an african group, in this town, made the turist and the population in general scared, knowing what happened yesterday in Cascais.

De acordo com o Comando da GNR de Faro, os jovens – alguns dos quais integrariam alegadamente o grupo que ontem provocou o pânico na praia de Carcavelos –, ter-se-ão concentrado cerca das 12h00 na zona do "calçadão", junto à praia.
A GNR chegou ao local o grupo dispersou.
Translation
From source of GNR of Faro, the youth, were joining near the beach, but after a while they were dispersed by the police. Two got arrested.

Crustas

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
It doesnt say balck, but the pictures do show a majority of balck peopke in that confusion. I lved in Portugal up to five years ago, and by than things were bad alerady, just like theya re bad here in the USA. God forbide anyone says anything about a group of balck peopl that vandalizes and attacks a group if white people, but if the opposite happens " HELL COMES DOWN ON EARTH !". The point is that all over the world gangs like this are spreading because they hide under excuses like "profiling", "racism", "ethnic freedom" and whatever else pretty words they can find.

Portugal is becoming INFESTED with all sorts of ILLIGAL Imigranst, that not only DONT WORK, they do not have any kind of school education, and are there to cause nothing but trouble. They firsdt came from only Angola or Moazmbique, but now we're packed with Yoguslavians, Marroquins, Brazilinas, and on and on and on and on and on...

what amazes me is the reaction that some american posters had to this piece o fnews... it even seems like everyone in America is very happy about their OWn ghettos, and thei Illigal Mexicans, and Puerto-Riccans, and Cubans... I mean ..

WHO ARE YOU JOKING?

This is a SERIOUS PROBLEM that needs to be taken care of, because obvioulsy its SPREADING FAST. I am an Immigrant in the USA and I PAYED ALOT of money to be here, and long line at the INS too. So why should everyone else have an excuse.

My suggestion:
If you cant work, and you cant speka the native language of the country you want to go to, and you dont have the miniaml os chool education... YOU CANT AND WONT COME IN !

Not that hard to do !

The reason why this incident in Portugal was blamed on Black people is because the VANDALS WERE BLACK ! who is supposed to be balmed ??? The Chinese ?? the Croatians?

"Jovens de origem Africana" = Young people of African Origin.

Now the difference I see between, The british white kids slapping people in the face, and the African kids attacking people in Portugal IS... the BRITISH WERE BORN THERE ..LET THE QUEEN TAKE CARE OF THEM.

THE AFRICAN ARE ILLIGAL IMIGRANTS ...KICK THEM OUT ! And i dont care what color or shades o f color they came in ... If they're ILLIGAL ....> OUT !
same goes to the brazilians and all the rest !
Enough with this politically correct garbage !

Illigal Immigration is the SOURCE of the of the increase in CRIMES RATES.
You END ILLIGAL IMIGRATION...you LOWER THER CRIME RATE. and than you can take care of the enemy within!

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   

You have voted BaastetNoir for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have used all of your votes for this month.

Thank You-- you said that perfectly.

I am so tired of every remark about any other group being called "Racist" sometimes statistics and facts are just that statistics and facts.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   

join