It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this Aircraft site for real???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I stumbled apon this site about a week ago, I waited to make this thread in hope they wuold return my e-mail to answer my questions.....But I've havn't gotton a response yet so i'll make it now anyway.

D-STAR Engineering
(((after you click the link go to projects, and click on one of there options like: engines, generator sets, ground vehicles, UAVs, and aircraft.)))

I hadn't ever heard of this company, and yet they have some odd and very unique concepts.

D'Scooter

D'Aurculese

D'AurCAV

D'Gopher

D'Gopher

the majority of the information is in pdf's, so please click on them and it will show you more pics and info about there projects.

my question to you is, Is It Real?

I know theres a lot of hoax sites out there, and was wondering if this is one of em'. Because there concepts are pretty...ah...out there.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
My guess is that all of these "projects" are fakes. the ideas are cool but i come up with this stuff in my art classes when im bored as hell.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Any one on these forums from Connecticut or the DC area that can confrim or deny that this place actually exist?

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
this reminds me a lot of stavatti

which has been discussed many times on here

He too had ideas like this and I think he climed similar clients

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
thats another thing to claim you have clients like that and have such a crap website tips me off as a fake.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Definately real to me, I can see it and its been firmly jammed in my Favourites folder.

Some cool concepts, but im not serious about them being real.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
Definately real to me, I can see it and its been firmly jammed in my Favourites folder.

Some cool concepts, but im not serious about them being real.

- was that a real, or not real...answer??? or is it a "you like them, but doubt there real" type a thing.?

I've being looking into it more and think that they are real...and they just havn't made any of there vehicles yet, so as of yet...they have no claim to fame...But it they build some prototypes and show them off they will emerge a player.

heres the D-Star Engineering site...for some reason they must have 2 seperate ones...because they dont look the same. (kinda odd)
d-star

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Well...its a real company.

While gathering info about a DARPA Airship project I noticed that one of the companies in there document was called 'D-Star Engineering', and I got this from Darpa's official website, so I guess these concepts are real ones.

Darpa Document

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   
if there real tell em ill give them a discount on a good site cause there current one blows chunks. the concepts are cool. though they do look like drawings i was doin when i was in grade 7

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   
That's another Stavatti alright, both are real companies probably trying to scam defense contractors and such, Maybe just trying to sell elleborate plans and have the sheer arrogance that they are convinced their projects will work, what's up with those missile launcher vehicles? they look like BM-21 Grads mounted on a fancy vehicle.

top topics

join