It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I HAVE DONE IT!! BEHOLD, THE TRUE ANTICHRIST!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Daniel 11:37
And he will show no regard for... the desire of women...

Revelation 13:1-2
1 And he stood on the sand of the seashore.
2 And the beast which I saw was like a leopard, and his feet were like those of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion.

Revelation 13:3
And the whole earth was amazed and followed after the beast...

Revelation 13:2
...his mouth like the mouth of a lion.

ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO KNOW???

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 03:00 AM
link   
im confused. So who is it?

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 03:02 AM
link   
And I thought this was gonna be funny....

come on !! At least put Striesand up there for us.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 03:22 AM
link   
1. He came from nowhere...Just out of the blue there he was.

2. Nobody can pin down his breed, like he is some freak from beyond.

3. His keeper, a photographer, and tied to the media, how convenient wouldn't you say.

4. Some don't even think he is real, like he's just a toy or something...Well, they'll see soon enough!!!

5. He's just so cute, everybody wants a Mr. Winkles after they see him. "I just can't live without having one" they say!....That's right!!!

6. Just look at that tongue hanging out!! Symbolic of the serpent. Laughing at us!!! Mocking us!!! Waiting for these last few days to dwindle by and then....

..........MR. WINKLES IS COMING FOR YOUR SOULS!!!........

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Whoa, easy there mOjOm, take any more of those "crazy" pills and you will be halfway to my insanity.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 03:34 AM
link   
This is really disturbing, how do you know that Mr Winkles is the anti christ though? I still dont understand.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 03:38 AM
link   
ok. now that is funny!!!

*..Mr. Winkles- Are the death camps prepared? Round up all those Pit-Bulls immedately!!

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarkosOrrealus
This is really disturbing, how do you know that Mr Winkles is the anti christ though? I still dont understand.

c'mon Markos................
?

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Ok ok ..ok I get it..Still kinda weird though. That is not even a real animal. Its stuffed. But if you say so....

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Quote from MarkosOrrealus
Ok ok ..ok I get it..Still kinda weird though. That is not even a real animal. Its stuffed. But if you say so....

You just think it is only a stuffed animal, but that is part of the fiendish deception. Who would suspect a cuddly stuff animal to be the devil incarnate?

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Check out the site....It is a real animal....ummm, I mean spawn from hell....

He's real, check out the site. What else would you expect from Satan?? It's freakish!!!

An abomination!!!! It's the tongue.....that serpent tongue lapping at me in my dreams....Why won't it just go back into it's mouth!!!!!! Aaaaarrrhhhhhhh!!!!!

WE NEED TO KILL IT!!!!! EVIL ALWAYS WEARS A DISGUISE THAT YOU WOULD NEVER GUESS!!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Marcos, this is a real dog! A journalistic photographer found him in a gutter in a ghetto area on her way home from a shoot. He was almost dead and she took him to the vet and nursed him back to health. They don't know what breed(s) he is but he is definately real. There's a video of him on the site if you don't believe it. A lot of people didn't so that's why they posted the video. Anything that cute has to be the Anti-christ...nothing else could explain it's enormous appeal. Ha! Ha!

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 03:58 AM
link   
KILL IT BEFORE IT BREEDS!!!!!!!

[Edited on 9-8-2003 by Tyriffic]

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 04:11 AM
link   
the same thing could be said about kylie minogue

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Wow that is cool. He is a real dog. He looks like a stuffed animal though. I still dont understand the link between Mr Winkles and the anti - christ though.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 04:17 AM
link   
That is what he wants you to think Markos.....he has psychic powers beyond our understanding!!

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Somehow I am beginning to think that this post isnt of a serious nature.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 04:34 AM
link   
doesn't the anichrist have to suffer and miraculously recover from a trauma?
I hope he doesn't get hit by a car!

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 04:43 AM
link   
He has suffered...he was nearly dead when he was found and despite poor expectations he recovered and has now become incredibly sought after by people throughout the country

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Shades of CHUCKIE!!! This is demonic as HELL!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join