It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I HAVE DONE IT!! BEHOLD, THE TRUE ANTICHRIST!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 05:05 AM
link   

The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. One should, for example, be able to see that things are hopeless and yet be determined to make them otherwise Fitzgerald, F. Scott

You should show this in the Political forum..............

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by jezebel
Marcos, this is a real dog! A journalistic photographer found him in a gutter in a ghetto area on her way home from a shoot. He was almost dead and she took him to the vet and nursed him back to health. They don't know what breed(s) he is but he is definately real. There's a video of him on the site if you don't believe it. A lot of people didn't so that's why they posted the video. Anything that cute has to be the Anti-christ...nothing else could explain it's enormous appeal. Ha! Ha!

Sorry but the antichrist is a man.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Now if he was a republican dog, the colonel would agree that he was the anti christ.
hmm.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Good god! ive just watched the video, its tongue will haunt my nightmares. I agree it must be destroyed!!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Err, I dunno, I think it's kinda cute...

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 09:22 AM
link   
It is cute...Really cute as a matter of fact. Maybe we should make huge billboards and flags with Mr. Winkle on them and put them up all over the country on all Possible Targets of Terrorist Attack.

How could anyone hurt such a cute little face...coochie coochie coo......

THIS FLUFFY BALL OF CUTE CONSENTRATED DEVIL LOVE MUST DIE I TELL YOU!!!

Out of everyone I just love the fact that the one weakened by Mr. Winkles cuteness was Thorfinn Skullsplitter. You ol' softy....

[Edited on 9-8-2003 by mOjOm]

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 09:23 AM
link   
My soft n' fluffy side is none of yer business, bub...

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Common guy's get serious, everyone knows the anti-christ is David Hasselhoff and there is even proof...

www.esquilax.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Death to MR. WINKLE......!

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Seekerof, your little psycho kitty picture, i # you not, has left me barely capable of typing. I pissed on myself and am crying laughing, i dont know why, but that image is about the most hysterical thing i have seen in a while!

But seriously folks, you need not fear mr winkle, cuz i think i ran his ass over yesterday. the son of satan is now a half greasy furry spot on my rear tire. A good ol american buick did what churches and politicians and armies could not: made the son of satan a nice little chunk of raodkill.

Now.if it somehow deflattens itself and comes back from the dead, i shall not be laughing and pissing my oants, i shallbe running and crapping them.

in the meantime i need to hit the bathroom and change my shorts. seekerof has kileld by bladder for good!

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 01:18 PM
link   
... His eyes creep me out, I mean, it looks like they are gonna pop off or something

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Little kittie's eyes always look like that because they are freakin totally insane,that's why they are so much fun,I would get one but my dogs would mistake it for a chew toy.Crunchhh.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Well mainly the dog's eyes, but the kittens eyes look funny with the machine gun thingy except for the eye color...

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 08:54 PM
link   
We must come togther and make a promise that we will kill Mr Winkles or at least get a piece of the action and make some money out of it.

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I mean this went to as Mr. winkles then from David hasselhoff(which I think we'll be great for my avatar, I just think it looks demonic as hell) , then rebellion from a little kitten..loloololooolllolol
just look at the kit's eyes then you'll see how serious it is, lol. Any ways I think Bush is the Anti-christ

hellfire

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Oh man, that webpage is friggin scary. Looks part chihuaha (sp?) perhaps? I wouldn't worry about it becoming the anti-christ. However, if it starts talking telepathically, then we shall begin to worry...

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Here is another funny thread. You cant right lines like this. Its good to see everyone is crazy evrynow and then.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
How could you destroy a cute thing like that. Come here Mr. Winkly. Come here your cute doggy. Cootchy cootchy coo. Mr winkles whats wrong with your eyes. Mr. Winkles! Mr. WinkAH! AH! Kill it its got me! AAH! My ARM! ah oh God ah That was my favorAh!t arm! Ah GOD NO! How could I have fallen for its cuteness?!!! Ah Ah EEEK EEEK! dead

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Aaah! No! I'm still going with the whole Gilligan is Satan! And DON'T try to say that Gilligan's Island isn't real- that's just part of the conspiracy! *dramatic chord*

Yes, I must now put a *dramatic chord* at the end of all of my posts... errr... *dramatic chord*

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   
*australian accent*This is Mr.Winkles. One of the top ten most dangerous antichrists in the world. I wonder what would happen if I stepped on it. CRIKEY! me foot. Ah! crikey! I love me animals so much. That there was a defensive stance. Its a signal that tells me he doest want to be stepped on. Now please excuse me while my best mate Wes trys to stop me from bleeding to death.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join