It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dinosaurs - the largest cover-up ever in Natural History - Piltdown Man to ... (Worldwide exclusive

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Sharks have been around for a few years also...

MM... I am curious? have you ever actually dug for fossils...
I can advise you of some places that would enable you to go and find some for yourself... so that you can stop beleiveing everything you read, and actually go out and LEARN... (oh yeah... but then I would be able to go and bury some fossils there, to fool you since I could be "them")

I do not know what theory you are proposing... (it is hard to understand)
but I can assure you as much as you are able to trust me (since I am text on the internet, I must be true) that fossils are real, and are NOT planted...
I have found many myself... I have seen many others that were illegal for me to remove (but would have made great trophys.) these are in rock layers that were laid down millions of years ago...

I do not profess to beleive ALL evolution, because the infamous "they" constantly alter findings with new facts... (which is scientific procedure)

they don't have all the dates right FOR CERTAIN... but they do have best guesses... and they can get us geologic time scales that are not more than a few hundred thousand years off here and there...
but the closer we get to modern time, the better the accuracy...

I don't think anyone can say with 100% sureness, that evolution happened the way the text books dictate...
but it is SOOOOOOOOOO much more accurate than pretending that fossils are being planted to form a conspiracy coverup...
that would require considerable proof, that seems to be to shy to come out and say "HI, I am proof" (there are no archeologists coming forward and saying "fossils are not accurate...we plant them, ssshhhhh" so it would have to be the best coverup of all time... for no forseeable good reason...

sorry... as entertaining as this is...
please only post theorys that have at least a little bit of meat to stick to the very, very bare bones...

[edit on 6-6-2005 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
It is therefore with trepidation that I attmept to advise you, but I do so now.

Don't even bother with this thread; it's just too over the top!

It is somewhat like shooting fish in a barrel. With an RPG.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
For those who haven't heard, the meteor/dinosaur extinction connection is receiving some credible criticism of late.

www.nature.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   
that is was said that dinosaurs evolved into todays birds.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
It might be a little off topic, however, when I was in grade school they taught us dinosaurs became extinct due to famine/starvation plague.

So maybe, just maybe, the illuminati are spoon feeding us ANY explanation that we might be willing to swallow regarding Dinosaurs/evolution.

Although it would be difficult to debunk the fascination ancient Chinese/asian culture has depicting the dragon, or in this case a T-rex some historians might argue.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
The problem with this thread and from what I can tell from a lot of other threads that I have read that MATT MARRIOT posts is that only Matt seems to know how what he is saying makes any sense. This thread would make sense to everyone if you (Matt) would just clearly post what your "theory" is and not say things like "hint" this and "hint" that and then post links to other sites that still don't seem to explain what you are talking about. Better yet, instead of posting now and saying that hopefully you will have proof to explain some here that no one really seems to know what you are talking about, just post a thread when you actually have proof with links to what you are talking about. Matt, I am not being mean here, I am just saying that in other threads you have posted that I have read, you do the same thing. You come up with "theories" which I really do not understand (and neither do others it seems) and then you post links to back up what ever it is you are trying to say, but the links you post don't really seem to say what you theories are either. Just say "clearly" what you are trying to say and stop making it all out in "hints" and "mysteries" that we are all supposed to figure out when what you are saying does"nt make sense to a lot of us in the first place...

[edit on 6-6-2005 by humbled_one]

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
For those who haven't heard, the meteor/dinosaur extinction connection is receiving some credible criticism of late.

www.nature.com...

I have read the article and... it gives me some "troubles"... the first, is that if it is so near the impact area to have ejected material from the meteor, then ALL THE ANIMALS AROUND THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN KILLED. If we suppose that there was another impact, or a plague, or something like that, 300000 years later, and the impact (in the case it was an impact) wasn't very near (and it shouldn't be, because there isn't evidences of ejected materials) we wouldn't found too much differences from the fossils in one era or another (because what makes that there are fossils isn't the amount of animals dead, but the causes of that dead... for example if there was a mud flood or something like that that killed the animals and preserved their bones.
So that theory of "the impact doesn't fit with the extinction" doesn't sound too solid to me, because it shows many things that doesn't fit with my knowledges about fossils (I'm not an expert, and if someone has an answer to my questions, please post a reply). It's very easy to assume that the amount of fossils found 1'2 meters over the impact line would have been caused by some other cause than the impact, not necessary a mass extinction. We don't know about the mass extinction by finding incredible amounts of fossils in one era, we do by finding that the fossils found before and after shows that some species were not found after the extinction.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ferretman
that is was said that dinosaurs evolved into todays birds.

Some dinosaurs, but not all.

www.chron.com...

www.cnn.com...

www.ucmp.berkeley.edu...

www.google.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Well..it is sad that I have lurked forever, but this is the post that makes me register...

For my first post...

Dinosaurs did exist. There is NO evidence of anyone purposely planting "fossils" unless yo go to a "fossil dig" at your local county fair. I myself have visited a phosphate mine and found tons of extinct whale vertebrae, shark teeth (no megalodon teeth though!), squalodon teeth, fish vertebrae, whale ribs, extinct brachiopods, etc.. Someone went through a WHOLE lot of trouble to bury all that stuff, might I add, at the BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN! To claim that fossils are planted is completely absurd.

Also, I work at a museum. I have seen countless amounts of fossils from everything from plants, to arthropods, to crocodilians, to anything prehistoric that you can pretty much think of. They do exist. They are authentic. If someone was trying to "cover something up," why is a vast amount of research, cataloguing(sp?), and discovery being done every day?

Recently, a scientist discovered something truly intriguing that does suggest that at least the T. Rex was more related to an ostrich than it was a reptile of any kind.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

www.godandscience.org...

www.earthfiles.com...

physorg.com...

Further research on this tissue and bone now show that the said T. Rex specimen was in fact a female due to the similarity of its bone structure when compared to a modern-day ovulating chicken.

www.naturalsciences.org...

Reptilians and Crocodilins produce eggs in somewhat the same way, but there is NO evidence that supports that their bone structure in this egg-laying stage is compsed this way. In fact, research has been done that pretty much shows no similarities.

Hope I put any doubt to rest.

.....and just so you know, I do believe in the creator as well. Evolution and Creationism can, and do coexist.....

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Hints
- the cover-up is not about coexisisting humans and dinosaurs - because there´s nothing to cover-up in that area.
- the most immediate reason is to cover-up the REAL reason for the extinction of the dinosaurs

To create fossil fuels that would later supply a war economy?

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   
LMAO guys read my previous posts,read the lacerta files www.sabon.org....Dinosaurs evolved into homo sauras and were defeated by our creators and now hide underground.They are regarded as serpents in the bible.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
LMAO guys read my previous posts,read the lacerta files www.sabon.org....Dinosaurs evolved into homo sauras and were defeated by our creators and now hide underground.They are regarded as serpents in the bible.

Yes, sure, evolved dinosaurs living underground... And Santa Claus lives in the north pole, Jesus Christ dead in Nepal and in the future chimps will rule the world... I hope you aren't serious about this and you are saying only as a joke... This kind of stupid theories makes me laugh... and when the people who talks about then really believes them, they make me angry... Dinosaurs were extinguished at the end of Cretacic, some of the Theropodes evolved into birds, and final dot. Homo sauras don't exist... I remember some scientist talked about them a long time ago, it was a research on how a determined kind of carnivorous and quite intelligent dinosaurs could have evolved and become as intelligent as human with the time, but that was just a research, I guess the guy was bored and did it for fun, but that wasn't serious, homo sauras don't exist, that's for sure...

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   

come on dude...
think with a skeptics edge...
we would all love to have found the "secret document" that answers all...

but you have to realize... there are people out there, that have no problem with saying "this is the absolute truth" and still lie thru the teeth...
there are actually "lairs clubs" that make a game out of trying to dupe people into beleiving far fetched stories...

a few hints to help pick the lies are this:
No photos...(from a voluntary subject)
when a subject like laciera tells her history from a "human" perspective...but she is not human... she would be more ego centric in her descriptions.
Also... did you notice the giveaway?
it was when they showed pictures... and one is a previous artists impression of a fictional conceptualized "iguanidon" that was made well before this article...

so I guess Lacera had a reptoid model career well before her interveiw...
which means she lied when she said this was her first interaction with humans...
and if she is a liar... then how can we believe anything else she says...
I hear those reptoids are compulsive liars...
so maybe this is true, but no info she gave is...
now we are back where we started...
don't ya just hate it when they wont give audio or video evidence

If she did, then we wouldn't be having THIS conversation now would we.?

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   
If lacerta is fake then the bible is fake and is a piece of ****.It is written in the bible that serpents exixted and phrases like"let us create man in our own image" which lacerta syas that our creators were humans and "the serpent was cast down to the depts of earth" which she says that they live underground.
you want more proof then goto India at varanasi,people mention them as nagas,the mayans mentioned them,the chinese mentioned them as dragons.
you want even more proof
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you recall Lacerta, that supposed female shape shifting reptillian being that gave an interview to some researcher. She mentioned some things that I've seen occur in the Vedas and it makes me think. This only corroborates some what she said -it does not vindicate her - after all the person playing Lacerta could have just learnt it from the Vedas and used it as part of their story, however I somehow doubt that, as there is no indication of Lacerta alluding to the Vedas anywhere.

Vedas: There is a hollow earth inhabited by shape shifting(icha dari) serpent beings and they are the guardians of esoteric knowledge and worship the sun. Their form is an illusion and can be broken by sound.

Lacerta: She is from the hollow Earth. She is a shape shifting serpent being. She speaks of her race as being very ritualistic and religious and worshippers of the sun. Her form is an illusion of mind control, and while she does not say it can be broken by sound, in the Egyptian emeralds of thoth, it says that the form of the serpent can be seen by sound. I think that is simply too alike to be dismissed as a coincedence.

Vedas: The naga beings were the original inhabitants of this planet millions of years ago and were at war with the gods and were then cast down into the depths of the Earth by the gods.

Lacerta: She says her race, in the form of "unadvanced" dinoasaurs are the original inhabiants of this planet millions of year ago and her race were destroyed by a fusion weapon which caused a nuclear winter, and one species went underground and evolved and become intelligent 10 million years ago. She later describes another war between her own race and an alien race and how they destroyed many of their cities and accelerated the genetics our our species to make us intelligent.

Vedas: We are the 7th race(mantra vantra) on this planet and there has been a cyle of creation and destruction of the others.

Lacerta: She says the alien race "Illojim" has created and destroyed man 6 times already and we are the 7th human race

Vedas: There are universes within universes.

Lacerta: There are bubble-verses; i.e. universes within universes

Vedas: Gold, platinum and mercury have special paraphysical energy properties

Lacerta: She does not mention gold or platinum, but she does mention copper as having some sort of properties that are crucial to advanced technology, such as anti-gravity, levity and some generation of a field. What is very interesting, copper belongs to a rare group of metals called ORMEs(orbitally rearranged monoatomic elements) of which, yes, gold, platinum and mercury belong and ORME's possess paraphysical properties such as high superconductivity, magnetic levity and superlfludity and are said to amplify energy.

What is even more interesting, the Vedas also speak of the plasma state(the first ether) of matter and how it's quality is vibrations.

It would appear Lacerta's story checks a lot with the Vedas, yet she does not mention them once. Whoever Lacerta was, she had a great knowledge of biology and physics and ultimately the vedas. Somehow, I think Lacerta could have been real.. Interesting!

debunk this and i will be a slave 4 U

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Ohhhh... you are a hollow earther...
nevermind... the effort would be wasted...

good luck to you...
perhaps a class in physics might better prepare you for dealing with
"proof of advanced cultures" that is common knowledge to most scientists...

BTW... I am not saying that lacera is lieing... I am actually saying she doesn't exist... and this is a very creative story using a lot of legend to build it up...
serpent myths are in every culture... but usually not considered universal in perspective... (some are the good gods, and some cultures see them as the ultimate evil, while some consider them to be advisors... see the point... the same thing goes for birds... which also happen to exist in every ancient culture...
but who am I to argue with your beliefs or superstitions... have fun... and good luck...

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
turtles are dinosaurs too

Originally posted by 0951
Except that is wasn't really the end of the dinosaurs - what about crocodiles?

Just a point of taxonomic order here.

Turtles are not dinosaurs. Crocodiles are not dinosaurs.

Dinosaurs are a specific class of reptiles that have specific traits.

Pteranodons are not dinosaurs, although they lived in the time of the dinosaurs. They are pterosaurs, or flying reptiles.

Ichyosours and Kronosaurus are not dinosaurs, they are marine reptiles.

Dimetrodon is not a dinosaur.

My son knew this when he was four.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Guy... are you being serious??????????
Come on... if the guy who invented that history based it on the Vedas, do you think he will mentione them?? No, he wouldn't, it's like you copy a book, sell it like you are the writer and tell about the original book in the cover...
Also, Vedas, Bible and all this kind of stuff aren't more than LEGENDS used to give a lesson, nothing more. Don't take them too much seriously...
And all that about Lacerta... come on, if you give me time next week I can have an "interview with an alien" written by me (and ALL FICTION) that will look as credible as Lacerta... I mean, very few credible XD

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
It's human nature to deny anyting thing which doesn't seems right.I woke up you guys are still sleeping.Our minds are programmed to deny these stuff.TO deny that the bible,vedas is to deny that dinos never existed,they were a figment of our imagination.I presented you with facts,if you want physical proof then it's just a matter of time when disclosure commences and then you would really say that i was wrong all along and warthog was right.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

Originally posted by St Udio
turtles are dinosaurs too

Originally posted by 0951
Except that is wasn't really the end of the dinosaurs - what about crocodiles?

Just a point of taxonomic order here.

Turtles are not dinosaurs. Crocodiles are not dinosaurs.

ok, this it true on the strict taxonomy, I was up a level at Archosauria to illustrate a continuity of similar organisms. Maybe that was a bit lazy of me ...

Dinosaurs are a specific class of reptiles that have specific traits.

You are using the present tense of "are" to illustrate the historical present here - yes ?

My son knew this when he was four.

I'm not quite sure I understand the point that you are making by this statement.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   

If lacerta is fake then the bible is fake and is a piece of ****.It is written in the bible that serpents exixted

Where is it written?

and phrases like"let us create man in our own image"

No reptilian reference there.

which lacerta syas that our creators were humans and "the serpent was cast down to the depts of earth" which she says that they live underground.

Where is Lacerta's proof? Sounds like Lacerta is just reading the scripture and giving her twist.

you want more proof then goto India at varanasi,people mention them as nagas,the mayans mentioned them,the chinese mentioned them as dragons.

So what! Egyptions mention gods that look like dogs and hawks. Where are the dog and hawk people?

you want even more proof
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread is not "proof." It's not even "evidence."

If you recall Lacerta, that supposed female shape shifting reptillian being that gave an interview to some researcher.

"SUPPOSED" is the key word here.

She mentioned some things that I've seen occur in the Vedas and it makes me think. This only corroborates some what she said -it does not vindicate her - after all the person playing Lacerta could have just learnt it from the Vedas and used it as part of their story, however I somehow doubt that, as there is no indication of Lacerta alluding to the Vedas anywhere.

Vedas: There is a hollow earth inhabited by shape shifting(icha dari) serpent beings and they are the guardians of esoteric knowledge and worship the sun. Their form is an illusion and can be broken by sound.

Lacerta: She is from the hollow Earth. She is a shape shifting serpent being. She speaks of her race as being very ritualistic and religious and worshippers of the sun. Her form is an illusion of mind control, and while she does not say it can be broken by sound, in the Egyptian emeralds of thoth, it says that the form of the serpent can be seen by sound. I think that is simply too alike to be dismissed as a coincedence.

Vedas: The naga beings were the original inhabitants of this planet millions of years ago and were at war with the gods and were then cast down into the depths of the Earth by the gods.

Lacerta: She says her race, in the form of "unadvanced" dinoasaurs are the original inhabiants of this planet millions of year ago and her race were destroyed by a fusion weapon which caused a nuclear winter, and one species went underground and evolved and become intelligent 10 million years ago. She later describes another war between her own race and an alien race and how they destroyed many of their cities and accelerated the genetics our our species to make us intelligent.

Vedas: We are the 7th race(mantra vantra) on this planet and there has been a cyle of creation and destruction of the others.

Lacerta: She says the alien race "Illojim" has created and destroyed man 6 times already and we are the 7th human race

Vedas: There are universes within universes.

Lacerta: There are bubble-verses; i.e. universes within universes

Vedas: Gold, platinum and mercury have special paraphysical energy properties

Lacerta: She does not mention gold or platinum, but she does mention copper as having some sort of properties that are crucial to advanced technology, such as anti-gravity, levity and some generation of a field. What is very interesting, copper belongs to a rare group of metals called ORMEs(orbitally rearranged monoatomic elements) of which, yes, gold, platinum and mercury belong and ORME's possess paraphysical properties such as high superconductivity, magnetic levity and superlfludity and are said to amplify energy.

What is even more interesting, the Vedas also speak of the plasma state(the first ether) of matter and how it's quality is vibrations.

It would appear Lacerta's story checks a lot with the Vedas, yet she does not mention them once. Whoever Lacerta was, she had a great knowledge of biology and physics and ultimately the vedas. Somehow, I think Lacerta could have been real.. Interesting!

debunk this and i will be a slave 4 U

Corraborating stories is not proof, especially when neither version is considered good evidence.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join