It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dinosaurs - the largest cover-up ever in Natural History - Piltdown Man to ... (Worldwide exclusive

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by T_Jesus

they are talking about thinking and figuring things out... not that they will discover the truth that way, but it gives them something fun to live for.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Seapeople

There is no such thing of an IQ score. Don't flame the post because you woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Because of people like you, people like myself and the op can't explain whats on our mind 99% of the time. Chill, if you didn't like to post then don't spend the time to flame him/her. As for my opinion im more worried about the N.W.O then this lol but you have brought up a good point.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Hey Pinheads!

Here's one to chew on.

Click Me

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
It is common practice that one theory be transposed on another to look for earmarks of compatibility. This has been done with nearly every scientific theory known to man..And theories change, they're supposed to...This is the biggest complaint people have about science, that it changes. Well, that's what we call progress.

Second, everyone knows Piltdown man was a hoax. And it wasn't to advance Evolutionary science, but to fill the pockets of ambitious men who weren't even credible scientists when you look into their personal histories.
It had nothing to do with covering anything up. Piltdown was about money and fame pure and simple.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MattMarriott

I had to quit reading this thread on page 2. Out of a need for self preservation. I was laughing so hard I almost got in trouble at work.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
So, 65 million years ago the Dinosaurs were wiped out to make way for us, considering 99% of all living things were aledgedly wiped out, and there was a nuclear winter, must have been a damned long wait for the earth to recover and be habitable again, and as we have been here 65 million years, why only less than 10,000 years of known history? (Sorry, thinking outside the box I also fell out of it).

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   
If dinosaurs currently exist as fossils what then are petrified forests supposed to be since trees still exist? Considering we don't know anything about before we came, all theories should be valid. So I'm going to deviate from a scientific theory because according to that theory dinosaurs must have been real because there is fossil records showing their existence. However, there still isn't proof besides fossil records showing that they existed. A Theory of Evolution can't be shown to be true due to fossil records not containing the theory itself. Ironically, the theory of evolution from dinosaur to reptile to birds is said to be valid even though there isn't a consisting fossil recording proving this. (To me, this paints a dismal picture for the future of science since it's proving itself to be just as good as Bible records.)

Petrified forests and ocean fossils may appear to be the only valid fossil records which exist. You therefore cannot deny that those things didn't exist because there is evidence of their true existence. The theory of history should contain the fact that those things at one time existed and still exist. The logic I am using here to study history is notably scrutinizing so that history can be studied as most accurately as possible. According to my studies then, trees and the ocean are as far back as we can study.

What is apparent with petrified forests, ocean fossils, and dinosaur fossils is that there is a fossilization process which is occuring. How does the fossilization process work should be the next question, and are there differences between fossilization process which occurred to different species ? Did the same fossilization process occur for dinosaurs as it did for trees? Is there something particular about ocean fossils since they existed underwater? I personally find dinosaur fossils as being odd because they are extremely large. Another way to state this is that they are contained in large three dimensional plots. But to me, all this proves is that they existed as a whole idea. And the fact that they don't look right just sits odd with me.

I study wholeness and relatedness. My theory of the Earth and lifeforms which exist here comes from regards to wholeness. By this I mean that there is a 'Master Plan' which states rules for things. Therefore, nothing is by coincidence. The fact that we exist as human beings with the ability to do math, speak language, and learn infinitely is proof that there is a high order of intelligence which we are. Our existence is certain on this Earth, and whether or not this Earth was made with the capacity for us to even leave it should be a serious question for those who study wholeness, such as myself. In my opinion, it's good to use science as a valuable tool, since we can prove things logically by degrees until we reach a finality where certainty exists. My theories then consist of the study of wholeness, which is, relationships between things, and the study of science which uses details. There isn't much room for Bible records for me besides some profound phrases such as "In the Begining there was the Word, and the Word was with God." Because I use language and study wholeness, I absolutely must give credit to that part of the Bible. This doesn't really mean that I believe that phrase is actually true, it just means that my -- ironically -- scrutinizing belief system also accounts for statements such as that, most notably because I speak in language without even thinking. When I talk to someone there is a preexisitng intelligence that exists in degrees and allows for infinite communication to take place. The Bible teaches forgiveness, which I believe, just means allowance for errors to occur. So basically, in this manner, we can literally discover anything or create anything imaginable. We don't know this but only on a deep level. And as for fossil records, they might prove to be valuable enough to this discovery process if we can figure out the truths which they contain.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   
First post in this thread was so amusing that I had to post about it..
That said .. Is there really anybody else who thinks that way?
I would love to read any proof... but there aren't any..beacuse it' just so crazy idea :/
I seriousy enjoyed reading it tough.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: pikestaff
So, 65 million years ago the Dinosaurs were wiped out to make way for us, considering 99% of all living things were aledgedly wiped out, and there was a nuclear winter, must have been a damned long wait for the earth to recover and be habitable again, and as we have been here 65 million years, why only less than 10,000 years of known history? (Sorry, thinking outside the box I also fell out of it).

The extinction of the dinosaurs didn't wipe out 99% of the life on the planet. It was only something like 75% of all life on earth on earth went extinct. You are thinking of the Permian - Triassic extinction event where close to 99% of all life was wiped out on the planet.

Extinction Events

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: pikestaff

The extinction of the dinosaurs didn't wipe out 99% of the life on the planet. It was only something like 75% of all life on earth on earth went extinct. You are thinking of the Permian - Triassic extinction event where close to 99% of all life was wiped out on the planet.

Extinction Events

And besides, Triassic Park was a much better movie.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Seapeople
Well then, kenny,

Lets wait patiently then. I will be sure to follow this guy and take note of every word. I will strongly attck, and I warn ahead of time, if I find a lie. I will look very hard for those lies. Lying to the members is just a bad as attacking them. I have seen several members banned in the last 2.5 years for providing false information intentionally. So, when I attack him, and show you all the lies, his punishment should be equal to mine, if not worse. After all, I am the one providing insight and intelligence.

Seapeople, are you for real, I do have to say you are rather amusing, thanks for the laughter.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join