It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dinosaurs - the largest cover-up ever in Natural History - Piltdown Man to ... (Worldwide exclusive

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 06:32 AM
link   
From Hoax to Cover-up
Phase 1 of evolution theory, the Piltdown Man phase: the main technique used to fool people was planting hoaxes.
Phase 2 of evolution theory, the Dinosaur phase: the main task is to cover-up REAL findings.

Reversed Profession - Burying instead of Digging Out Dinosaur Fossils
Today the main purpose of people working in the illuminati payroll digging out in the field (palaeontologists, etc) is to cover-up scores of findings concerning dinosaurs.
Each of these findings is sufficient to expose immediately evolution theory as a lie, even to a six year old child.

Please post here information on such findings and cover-ups around the world.
After one week, I will expose, may God will, one of those ongoing cover-ups, which I think is the largest cover-up ever in Natural History.

Hints
- the cover-up is not about coexisisting humans and dinosaurs - because there´s nothing to cover-up in that area.
- the most immediate reason is to cover-up the REAL reason for the extinction of the dinosaurs.

Reminder
Each time that it's no more possible to cover-up some basic assumption of evolution theory for the mass of the sheeple, evolution theory is modified accordingly.
It doesn't matter if the changes are compatible (1) with evolution theory itself.
The only question that is relevant for the hoaxers is: will the mass of the sheeple accept it or not?

Example in the context of this thread: as it became clear that it was impossible to continue to sell the extinction of the dinosaurs relying in one of two base assumptions of evolution - survival of the fittest - catastrophism was added in the form of an impact of an interplanetary body.

---- added after the second reply
It's obvious that dinosaurs and humans don't belong in the same planet.

---- added after the second reply in the second page
"Seapeople"started "contributing" with a general copy/paste insult that has nothing to do with this or any particular thread.
After being exposed by other posters he insinuated that I mean that the cover-up is "dinosaurs did not exist", despite the fact that I explicitly mentioned that the "scientists" are HIDING from the public the dinosaur fossils.

----- added after third reply of second page
A KEY example to illustrate that the hoaxers don't care about compatibility - upgrading evolution theory with ice age theory? No problem! BTW, I (Truth666, banned) was the first and only one to add 1+1.
This should make things clear also for people that don't know yet that my threads are based ONLY in FACTS.
www.google.com...

[edit on 5-6-2005 by MattMarriott]

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 07:03 AM
link   
But what if they aren't extinct?
What if they have moved on?

Maybe we keep them in cages, teach them to talk.
Maybe we eat their eggs for breakfast.
Maybe they migrate with the seasons, high in the sky.

Humans DO coexist, with Dinos.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Are you trying to state that when and if we were seeded or brought here that the planters did not think we could flourish with such beasts in existence? Therefore they decided a mass planet extinction of the dinosaurs was relevant to their cause and launced some sort of weapon to fullfill this. Interesting to say the least if this is what you are saying. I will wait to see what you have coming. No sheeple here.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Possible we might of lived on Mars long long ago, and then before Mars went they way it is now we came to Earth and annihilated the Dino's to make room for US Humans.

[edit on 5-6-2005 by blobby]

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by blobby
Possible we might of lived on Mars long long ago, and then before Mars went they way it is now we came to Earth and annihilated the Dino's to make room for US Humans.

[edit on 5-6-2005 by blobby]

Are you kidding? No, seriously, I can't tell by the tone of your post.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Ummm, what is an illumanati or whatever you called it? I have no idea what you people are talking about 99% of the time.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 09:07 AM
link   
You are the sheeple you bozo. What in the world are you talking about???

You intentionally wrote a post that was hard to follow...well I think you did. It could be that you are just that ignorant to reality. Come to think of it, that is quite likely. In any case, you wrote in this manor to make yourself seem more intelligent than the single digit IQ score that you bear. Furthermore, you mention sheeple, yet you repeat this nonsense like the follower you are nearly directly in a word for word fasion from the sorce you copied it from.

You need a little introspection.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Seapeople, can you make a single post without attacking someone viciously? MattMarriott is not a bozo and has contributed far more to this site with his posts than you ever will.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Seapeople, can you make a single post without attacking someone viciously? MattMarriott is not a bozo and has contributed far more to this site with his posts than you ever will.

Sure I can, I do all the time, however, this type of nonsense is ridiculous. And your defense of it is also ridiculous, levaing me to come to a realization. You are just as big of an idiot as he is. Don't like reality? Then don't read what I say.

Oh, and I can assure you that I am not the only one who reacted the same way. I am just the only one who has the courage to tell you and anyone else the way it is. Political correctness is for the weak.

[edit on 6/5/2005 by Seapeople]

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Oh, and I got to say it. The fact that you defend this is stupid in itself. Just because you not capable of grasping simple concepts like the ones I provide, does not mean that others cannot see the reality. I provide much content to this site that outweighs even your mumbo jumbo. I do so without exerting much efforet either, because I don't dance or play around. Believe in fake dinosaurs if you want to be an idiot and a hinderance to society. Just expect me to tell it like it is.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Seapeople,
I have to agree with djohnsto77. There is no reason for you to launch an attack on the author of this thread. If you feel that you are not able to understand what MM is saying, there is a way to say so politely. What I see MM is looking for is other information on a posslible coverup other than what he has already discovered. Proof of which he will be posting later.
If you do not like the idea of doing research for other possible coverups in dealing with evolution or the mass extinctions, then you do not have to post to the thread, Heck, if you do not have anything meaningful to say then ignore the thread. Do not attack just because you do not understand the subject or the intentions of the author!

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   
A possible cover up? Proof?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

The day this idiot provides proof that dinosaurs did not exist, is the day I leave this site forever. I want to see this proof. You people should be more skeptical of attention hungry idiots who find easy pickings on forums and info media outlets like this one.

Furthermore, this is meaningful. If there wasnt people out there to say this, then people like you would blindly follow because you wouldnt know what else to do. I do understand the intentions and the subject. I attack because it is lunacy. Yet you listen....we have names for that. Was it...Sheeple??

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seapeople
I am just the only one who has the courage to tell you and anyone else the way it is.

Ummm. No you are the only one breaking the T&C. Personal attacks are not permitted and warns have been issued.

The idea the evolution is a hoax or that dinosaurs bones are planted evidence is ridiculous but you can say that without personal attacks. Like I just did.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   
So I was wrned by gools. A coward, who didn't even have the courage to step in and say what he felt, hid behind the scense and defended lunacy.

Gools, are you afraid of reality? Are you afraid of life? Is that why you are here warning me for telling the truth? When Mattboy up there shows us proof of some sort of dinosaur coverup, not only would I expect hell to freeze over or something, but I will leave this alone and leave this site. Until then, get some caurage to say what you think. If what you think hurts others, or offends others, say it anyway. Otherwise you are doing yourself an injustice.

Be a coward if you wish. However, I think you would be better off telling people what you feel face to face for all to see. Explain yourself if you are not a coward.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   

This really makes me angry.

Have you ever met a paleontologists or geologists, asked their opinion, discussed you hypothesis with them and found them lying.

What makes me angry is that I have met geologists and biologists. I had the chance to go to a tour with them and I don't believe that they are hiding anything.

[edit on 7-6-2005 by astrocreep]

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seapeople
A possible cover up? Proof?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

The day this idiot provides proof that dinosaurs did not exist, is the day I leave this site forever. I want to see this proof. You people should be more skeptical of attention hungry idiots who find easy pickings on forums and info media outlets like this one.

Furthermore, this is meaningful. If there wasnt people out there to say this, then people like you would blindly follow because you wouldnt know what else to do. I do understand the intentions and the subject. I attack because it is lunacy. Yet you listen....we have names for that. Was it...Sheeple??

Okay, the statement that I have bolded for you, demonstrates that you are in error. The author is NOT attempting to disprove the existence of dinosaurs. They are stating that there is a possible coverup of what exactly caused the extinction of the dinosaurs.
From the author's post:

Hints - the cover-up is not about coexisisting humans and dinosaurs - because there´s nothing to cover-up in that area. the most immediate reason is to cover-up the REAL reason for the extinction of the dinosaurs.

So again, if you do not wish to participate, or if you do not the intent of the thread, then, you do not have to bother posting to the thread.
If you dis-believe in the intent of the thread, or if you wish to provide proof to negate the author's thread, then please provide the information.
Do not attack just because you do not agree with the author.
Remember, this site is to Deny Ignorance, not foster it.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Seapeople, I'm not even quite sure myself yet what MattMarriott is getting to with this post, but I always find his ideas interesting and thought provoking even if I don't agree with them. What I've seen from all your posts are just attacks on anyone of faith or having any idea you don't share.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Well then, kenny,

Lets wait patiently then. I will be sure to follow this guy and take note of every word. I will strongly attck, and I warn ahead of time, if I find a lie. I will look very hard for those lies. Lying to the members is just a bad as attacking them. I have seen several members banned in the last 2.5 years for providing false information intentionally. So, when I attack him, and show you all the lies, his punishment should be equal to mine, if not worse. After all, I am the one providing insight and intelligence.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
``

?? just how elaborate is this "contrived- dinosaur fossil" Plot ??

i guess 'they' had enough time, energy, resources, desire...
to plant the fossils of the lowly Turtle,

that could make some sense, in that 'they' needed to augment the
terrible-lizard (dinosaur) ?hoax? ?false reality? model for secular science.

see a bunch of turtle fossils here: www.fossilmuseum.net...

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Seapeople,
That is not a problem. If you wish to debunk, then do so.
Shoot, If you want, why don't you start researching and gather evidence now and post them (if you wish), to premply start the debunking.
That is of course your progative and your right.
I do not agree with you point that you are the one who is providing insight and intelligence. since so far, your posts on this thread, have not attempted to disprove the author's thoughs. So far, your posts have all been derogatory and in an attack mode against the author and thier idea.
Suggestion, prior to posting, gather yourt evidence. attack the idea, do not attack the person.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join