It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2008 Olympics - Great Games of Slaughter?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Well hello there, its 2008, an with the way things are going..... this might hold alot of water......

Thought this being the year of the beast we need to talk more about it.... reguardless I wanted to talk about this summer games as being prolly the NUMBER ONE place to go after for any kind of mass message to be sent, member the summer games in Atlanta? Pipe bombs, I remember that an it was just a lil thing compared to what it could of been....

"We be in troubling times indeed, But may our souls feast apon knowledge an grow into a Solution............."- Trance Optic

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Another explanation for "When the dead will come out of their graves" could be something to do with cloning. Perhaps there will be an announcement that an extinct species of animals had been resurrected through cloning, or maybe the DNA of a significant historical figure had been acquired and the child clone with that DNA had been born.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
you all probably want to know what it is eh.
here it comes
indeed it is in the year 2008 and at the olympics this year.
and about the dead coming up from their graves...
the bhoedists that where killed a few days ago
well those will rise but I personaly think the dai lai lama is behind all of this.
Oh yeah if you are a chaotic bad Kisune or Void Kitsune and you killed monks
too bad.. they will rise.

Do as I do
believe in God or Jehova or Allah...(they are all the same)
and pray that you and everyone you care about will be spared
and pray for those that all what is evil will be banished(once more)

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Yeah me again , I just discovered that there is NO such thing as evil.
Why you ask...
1)God is everything, right? (yes)
2)God is pure and Light, right? (yes)
3)well how can there be evil then?
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS EVIL.
you're probably wondering: and what about those people who do bad things?
answer: they just lost track of the path of Light (the right path)
and it is up to us to help them and let them believe in God.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
people you make me so happy!!
Do you know why? probably not...
I am happy because there are people who still believe in God with their Hearts and Souls.

I thank you people
from Furio

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
How do you find threads like this I can't get to the second page let alone something written 3 years ago.
I hope it's zombies. The fast ones not the slow ones.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
if anyone has any questions. I can answer everyone of them I just need time.
(can be about anything, new weapons in the future, when will the world end...)
[email protected]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
there are some really interesting points to do with nostradamous and the olympics...and a great castrophy (sorry about the spelling) the games of slaughter seems to provoke lots of ideas, so here,s one more for the pot....
Personally i think that the"games of slaughter" refers to governments sacrificing innocent people for there own purpose, the term "games" could refer to the fact that in order for governments to acheive there goals without repercussions, they adhere to using false flag tactics..ie causing explosions , loss of life etc etc then accusing various foreign factions of being responsible and then attacking them.
I think that nostradamous was talking about G.W.Bush (and the neo-cons) when he mentioned the next antiChrist, my reasons are as follows. Those of you who have bothered to research 9/11 will or may feel the same as i do in that O.Binladen had nothing to do with 9/11 it was orchestrated by the Bush admin so that they could maintain Iraqs and Irans use of the dollar for oil, to steal the oil and to create permenant millitary bases in the middle east. The next point is "Directive 51" which was drawn up by the US millitary and G.W.Bush last year, the directive allows Bush to cancel all elections and maintain his presidency in the event of another 9/11 stlye attack. Congress is bypassed and Bush can do as he likes untill he says that the emergency is over, thus making him nothing but a facsist dictator (why would you create such a thing if you had no intention of using it) we all know that the war in Iraq is a bull# war ...no wmds...not one of the so called hijackers were from Iraq...but Bush assumes we are extra stupid as he is now stateing that Iran is trying to create nuclear weapons....havnt we heard that before somewhere? So in order for Bush to impliment his plan he will need another 9/11 style attack....which has to happen before his presidency is over ...which happens to be 2008, i hope to God im wrong and i,ll take no offense if people call me a paranoid fool...as long as they say it after 2008....my prediction..for the new president of America...G.W.BUSH!

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
pERSONALLY MYSELF I DONT BELIEVE ANYTHING NOSTRADAMUS SAYS BECAUSE HE HAS BEEN WRONG A FEW TIMES

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Where2Hide2006

You're kidding right?
People STILL believe in John Titor?

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Well i have personally looked int what john titor had said about the 2008 Olympics. He said there wasn't going to be anymore due to the stress in the world. Here it is in may after the earth quake that hit china. Of all the things to happen....everyone slandering the event turning it into a political event and the protesting of Tibet. Do you really think it will happen after they had to dig out 15000 dead from their streets?Its Russia marching in their country showing the world their strength after giving Iran a crap load of nuke powered fuel rods to power that bran-new power plant they built for them. Now they can power all the weapons they want...Why not? Israel has them because we gave it to them. its the 3.70 dollars in gas...if its expensive here think how expensive it is in China and Russia. Think of the exchange rate. The Bible in a lot of places says these things will happen.Strange things happening with the earth. War. Famine.
Pestilence.Death. What do you think will happen if Israel attacked Iran in self- defense? You don't think Russia will smack her down?Smack us down? Remember China And Russia are partners...They trained together with their military not long ago on freeing Taiwan. They will work together. America isn't shopping at walmart like she use to.
All i am saying to you all is this..."Get your head out of your Bums, And Get Ready for The greatest War this world has ever seen." Because its going to happen...All roads end in the middle east, and of all things we are there.
And i have never read anything about a rapture...it doesn't exist. we will all be here when it happens.
As for" the dead will come out of their graves." In the Bible it talks about the dead will walk the earth. You see from what i understand....when we die we don't go to heaven to face judgement. On the second coming is when we will face judgement. So when we die we wait in our graves until that very moment. So get ready to face what we started. I hope everyone who reads this will get depressed...and realize they need to do something to survive whats to come. As for me i am next to target 26...so i will see you all in line....Sometime in the end. GoodLuck!

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
When the dead come out of their graves .... could be a biblical
reference. When Christ was killed on the cross there was a
great earthquake and the dead rose from the graves and were
seen throughout the city walking around.

This could have references to another such biblical event -
the second coming? It could be that there will be another
tsunami and this time instead of sucking people out to sea,
it deposits the 250,000 dead - from the last one - back on
to land (that would be the dead coming out of their graves).
Perhaps a great earthquake that reveals underground tombs
never before seen or known? Things like that.

Didn't somebody on the forums predict a earthquake in June 2008?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Also...

From the three water signs will be born a man
who will celebrate Thursday as his feast day.
His renown, praise, rule and power will grow
on land and sea, bringing trouble to the East.

www.dreamscape.com...

What I found: According to the Chinese Zodiac Barack Obama is an ox, this is one of three water signs in the chinese zodiac.
BUT Bush is a Cancer which is also a water sign. BUT then N's use of the word Brodde and translates it as meaning either black or dark brown or decadent which again points toward Barack.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   

hallo to all the friends here!!!!!!!
today first time in my life i was going through nastradames readings on one site. and this "game of slaughter" perdiction come to my view. and first thing which strike my mind was its link up with beijing olympics.
as we all are aware that which calender the great followed to perdict is un-known. but when we try to link up with beijing olympic its on 8-8-2008 now try to find in which calender 7-7-0007 comes. (different calenders have different years) if in any calender gives some match the result will be easy to calculate.

and as far dead coming out of graves is concern it can be many factors....

1. it can be tibetan movement.
2. it can be al-qayeda
3. it can be mongols
4. it can be war between india & china
5. it can be USA to strike on pakistan and china as its supporter (with so called prooves of selling nuke information )
6. it can be refer to china's climatic disaster which just occur.
7. it can be a signal for natural disaster again at the time of games.

but in all the cases it is just going to be against the humanity.
so let us paray to GOD to save us from this

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Ok look. you are all onto something here.

2007 is the acomplished year and 2008 is following that so it would be 2008.

(IT) will appear at the time of the games of slaughter. olympics are based on gladiator games, no? so yes that is the time that (IT) will appear. what is (IT) i dont know maybe a UFO or some object i dont think he is talking about a person here because he usuallu indicates a person and here he says specifically (IT).

not far from the great millennium. well 8 years isnt far. i think he is just reiterating the time frame here so we really understand clearly the date he is putting out there.

when the dead will come out of their graves. HUMMMMMMMM what does that mean. i dont think zombies. dont get me wrong it could happen like it did when jesus called lasurus and even when jesus died dead walked the earth. what i really think he is saying is one of 2 things.

1. dead as in the unbelievers will come out of their graves and start believing. their grave being unbelief. they are dead because they dont believe so they are as the dead and not the living like the believers. so it could be a spiritual death and not a physical one in otherwords. or

2. it could be the ones from the bible like the profits who were taken to heaven in a whirlwind. people believe that they are dead especially now thousands of years later.

so maybe there will be a ufo come down and drop off the profits. now i am not joking i dont know either but there is some truth i feel out of what you are all saying and there is some truth to what i am saying the fact of the matter is that none of us know the truth until it happens. i just wouldnt be suprised it we find out there are really aliens out there this year.LOL

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Regarding the dead coming out of their graves...

Since so many were killed in the recent earthquake in China, the freshly (and probably hastily) buried could surface during another earthquake that produces a mudslide.

I do like the idea of the spiritually dead becoming believers.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
The passage of the great seventh number seems to be explained with this link and excerpt.

www.plim.org...

Has 6000 years of history past?

There is much anticipation for this millennium, but a failure to understand the significance of the year 2,000 A.D. This year ends 6,000 years of history according to Bible chronology and begins the seventh millennium. According to an Irish-English archbishop named Ussher (1581-1656 A.D.), a biblical chronologist, there were 4,000 years from Adam to the Messiah and we are 2,000 years after the Messiah’s birth, giving a total of 6,000 years.

What this means is that the new millennium is the seventh thousandth year from Adam or it is the last one in this week of millenniums before we start another week of millenniums. In short, this seventh millennium is a Sabbath millennium.

To understand the Sabbath millennium requires some knowledge of not only the Sabbath, but also an understanding of the number seven in Jewish theology.

What is the symbolism of the Hebrew number "7" in the Torah?

ex]

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

Century 10, Quatrain 74:

The year 7 of the great number accomplished,
It will appear at the time of the games of hecatombe (slaughter),
Not far from the age of the great millennium,
When the dead will come out of their graves.

The great number accomplished...2000...the year 7 of that number (near the great millennium)...2007. Nostradamus mentions the games of hecatombe (Jeux d'Hecatombe). Most interpreters have this translated as the "games of slaughter" but let's look at this verse more closely. Hecatombe was an event which occurred on the 4th day of the Olympic games of ancient Greece in Athens every 4 years. On that day 100 cattle were slaughtered and sacrificed to the gods and everyone feasted for free...a big time BBQ. Sporting events held on that day included running, but more importantly, wrestling, boxing and the most violent one, pankration, which was a combination of wrestling, boxing, kicking...a no holds barred competition where the participants wore no gloves or wrappings on their fists. I believe this was the most popular event of the entire games, indeed, the day of Hecatombe was probably the favorite day of the Olympics and one Nostradamus could substantially attach to one of his visions or prophecies in relating what he saw. ex]

[edit on 5-7-2008 by Cyberbian]

Translation courtesy of babblefish.
Que les entres sortiront de leur tombe.
That enter them will leave their tomb.

This is not at all saying the dead will rise. It could just as well be saying that people will enter bomb shelters without hope of emerging from them, and survive.

[edit on 5-7-2008 by Cyberbian]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006
4. There are reports of Dead Corpses and Coffins floating down into the city because of the Above ground cemetary in New Orleans

Were there any reports of live corpses by any chance?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
The Olympics seem to make sense. Saw something on the history channel last night which said that the games we view as the Olympics actually started as matche sto the death. Then came the lions, etc. Seemed that each Emporer needed to throw a bigger annual "slaughter". Last one I saw them profile was held at a huge mountain lake where they engaged in naval warfare to the death.

That would make the reference to slaughter games make much sense.

roman slaughter game articles

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
When i sleep i hear the whsiper, "voice, ideas; these are the only human characteristics." We are living in the age where man will claim he is not of his own. This changes many perspectives for the times to come. Holy War and conciousness folding outward from the past. Notrodamus also knew the year his body would be found. Perhaps his keeness on exact dates are points which represent Truth Of Self. The age of reincarnation is the age of the Nostro domino mindset.

Or The Buddah Will Summon An Earthquake.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join