It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2008 Olympics - Great Games of Slaughter?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 09:11 AM
He says "The year of the great seventh number accomplished"

ACCOMPLISHED eg when its over....that would make it 2008

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 08:03 AM
Will the solar eclipse allow people to see something close to the sun (comet/ asteroid)
this would make people go to the secret underground shelters.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:34 PM
Hey all, great post OP by the way

I`m just wondering if any of you heard this cd :

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:42 PM
Well seems that video is down

Sorry for waisting your time, thy this one instead !

Lyrics :

I always tried to keep the faith
And held my head up high

I stood against those tides of fear
And held onto my pride

Never lost the will to live
And this can't be denied
In the calm before the storm

They never broke my will
'cause my heart was strong
They would justify
Condemnation by invitation
I will survive

Stood my ground till the end
Engaged the enemy
Protect my friends

Nostradamus, Nostradamus

He has overcome
He can take the throne

Nostradamus - dedication
Nostradamus is avenged
Nostradamus - our salvation
Nostradamus is avenged

I walked through fire to justify
Their inquisitions now condemned to die

Nostradamus, Nostradamus

Adversity on which i thrived
Destroys the alter - now i'm vilified

Nostradamus, Nostradamus

He has seized the day
He is here to stay

Nostradamus - dedication
Nostradamus is avenged
Nostradamus is avenged

Ha has been avenged

He has overpowered
This his finest hour

Nostradamus - dedication
Nostradamus is avenged
Nostradamus is avenged

Great song anyways !

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 09:46 PM
Zombies were made popular by scifi flicks and defined as a mindless reanimated corpse that feasts on brains of others. It is a phenomenon caused by epidemic or radioactive waste something plausible like that.

"When the dead will come out of their graves."
It can't mean Osama cuz i don't think it refers specifically to one particular individual who happens to be some billionaire's kid.

You don't necessarily have to be a zombie just cuz you come out of the grave you can be whole and intact.

Rather it refers to judgement day when Jesus is coming and the dead will rise to be judged
20:12 I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and they opened books. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged out of the things which were written in the books, according to their works.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 12:43 AM
The "dead rising" could occur because of a massive earthquake that literally removes the dead from the graves, such as extreme flooding did in New Orleans. Six feet is not that deep. An area of dense population has not experinced a 9 or larger quake in a great deal of time, the Dec. 2004 quake was in the ocean. You have an epicenter like that around a major city and God knows what things will pop up out of the ground.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 04:00 AM
The year of the great seventh number accomplished,

this means after 7 is finished - we get "8" , and the beijing olympics will start 8th Aug 08 . . 8 8 8. So what better way to identify this particular olympics than with an "8" being very prominent. Also this links to 9-11, quatrian 10-72 (in the year 1999 and seventhmonth), as in this Olympics will have a link to 9-11 somehow. Obviously some terror attack.

it will appear at the time of the games of slaughter,

The Olympics games of 888, something meaningful will happen as in relating to the quatrain - a terror attack or something similar. Maybe a sign. USA are sending much force to the Middle East - slaughter / war is currently happening during the games. Looks like more will happen when the games are on.

not far from the age of the great millennium,

This is the Millennium age of 2012 . . .2012 is the Great Millenium age (also as Nosty always does - his Quatrains have double meanings, 2000 is also the Millennium, 2008 is also 8 years from the year 2000, 8 being the important number again). Age is an important word also - as below:

when the dead will come out of their graves

There has been a lot in the news about the 1st commercially cloned pet / animal now having been made (from the pets dna). There is much talk that you can resurrect your dead pet by having it cloned - i.e the dead can now be reborn. Just pets? How about Hitler? Again the word "age" is important as people are worried about getting older - aged - if you get a clone you can relive . . .Also this is a war / slaughter quatrain so there will be dead that are seen during the Olympics unfortunately.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 04:56 AM
In my opinion, when I read about the Dead rising, it makes me think of the 2nd coming of Christ and the return of the dead to Heaven. I'm bad with biblical references, but this is what I think of.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 05:23 AM
Well, I don't know about the dead rising or any of that stuff. But if there is some sort of disaster at the Olympics, I don' t think it will be terrorism. Only an idiot would carry out a terrorist attack in China while they're hosting the games. The Chinese Red Army would come down on them quicker than a hiccup. Unlike the American government and military, the Chinese will find them. And the Chinese aren't real big proponents of trivial matters such as "innocent until proven guilty," the rights to a fair trial, or any sort of human rights. China would completely and totally obliterate them. In fact, I'll go so far as to say that for the next two weeks, China is the safest country in the world...from terrorism anyway.

But that's just my opinion.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:05 AM
OK today is the day and the opening ceremony has begun and the coverage has started.

Don't forget to set up your DVRs

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:57 AM
Nice, 8/8/08. All we need is 8pm and we'll know if this is true or a simple hoax!

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 05:26 PM
well, nostradamus alyas wrote their prophecies in a crypto form, not understable easily correct for the common people, you have to balance the equation in the phrases.

in the case of the centrury 21 quatrain 74. check what happened this year 150,000 monks were death in myanmar on may (this success was the trigger to increade the prices of the rice and the food in a workdwide basis and it is estimated to increase for the next 10 years, that is a lot of future deaths.)

after that we had then the china earthquake,.. some deaths, the represison in tibet,etc)

and now, following the total eclipse that happened (china-mongolia-russia) starting the games the war georgia-russia where more than one thousand people have died now, and was notice at the time of the olympic ceremony, as the same time that the dragon(china) has waked up officially (with the presence of the russian and american presidents in the ceremony in china).

so, this is a new era.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 05:47 PM

Originally posted by VDS
Century 10, Quatrain 74
-The year the great seventh number is accomplished,
-Appearing at the time of the great games of slaughter:
-Not far from the age of the great millennium,
-When the dead will come out of their graves.

7th Uranus (God of the Heavens)
Vernal equinox 2007 Autumnal equinox

"War" is the great games of slaughter.

most sporting events are based upon war princibles.

the "Dead" represent personalities not zombies.

If zombies came out of their graves they'd be disapointed at the lack of brains to be had.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 01:30 PM
The main stadium at the Beijing Games is called, literally, "The Bird's Nest"

In the late 1990s seven Norwegian coal miners from Svalbard, who had died from H1N1 (Bird Flu) in 1918, were exhumed for study. They had been buried in permafrost and were excellent specimins.

More recently, three more flu victims of the same era were exhumed for 'scientific study'.

Could these be the dead who rose from their graves?

As anyone who's interested in H5N1 knows, China is one of the most heavily affected regions by Bird Flu. Could the Olympic Games be the catalyst for worldwide spread of the pandemic since so many different countries are represented there?

The "Spanish Flu" - which was H151 - of 1918 killed an estimated 20-40 million people worldwide. Imagine what the death toll could be today with modern science there to fine tune the virus to its maximum potential.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 01:41 PM

Originally posted by CarlosG
The olympic stadium would make a great target for terrorists. I am actually surprised that they haven't had people strapped with bombs in crowed stadiums i.e. football match and 4/5 bombers spread throughout the crowd.

I always fear these events for that very reason. Sad times we live in.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:26 AM
Did anyone ever consider that the 'great seventh number' will be Michael Phelps 7th Gold medal? It's the only thing people are talking about across the globe OTHER than Russia-Georgia.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:06 AM
Perhaps Nostradamus was just seeing television and thought it was real. Actually, he foresaw a zombie flick on cable and a rerun of Beyond Thunderdome, plus Olympics commercials.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:00 PM
Au reuolu du grand nombre septiesme,
Apparoistra au temps ieux d'Hecatombe,
Non esloigné du grand eage milliesme,
Que les entrez sortiront de leur tombe.

The year of the great seventh number accomplished,
It will appear at the time of the games of slaughter:
Not far from the great millennial age,
When the buried will go out from their tombs.

The quatrain speaks about the buried, not the dead. If you think it well
what is buried? forgotten since the cold war? are not the ICBM´s?
when the the buried will go out from their tombs you can guess what will happen

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 09:19 AM
Century 10, Quatrain 74
-The year the great seventh number is accomplished,
-Appearing at the time of the great games of slaughter:
-Not far from the age of the great millennium,
-When the dead will come out of their graves.

ive read the posts, and watched the 2008 olympics games, which nothing happened, but i supppose people will say that nostradamus is wrong again.?
but to me it reads, this will happened on a later date.
a great millenium is 1,000 years, and at prestent we are in the 6th millenium, the great seventh millenium will start in the year 2029, and will end in 3029..
so The year the great seventh number is accomplished, would be sometime after 3029...the start of the 8th millenium..

i think its just a coincednce that the olympic games was this year..and all the problems the world is having makes his quatrain fit in to our time..
i think he was talking about jewish calendar. rather than the present calendar we use now.

just my 2 cents worth....but i hope someone can read one of his predictions correctly, before an event happens... instead of trying to read them incorrectly and fit them where they think they go...

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:55 AM
reply to post by Where2Hide2006

hi im just gonna tell you now, im not sure if your wrong or not but i did reasearching and i translated it litterally from french and some latin.

heres how it goes
at the revolution of the great 7th number

appeared at the time of the great massacre

not far from the great millenium

that the entered shall exit their tomb

let me try and explain:

not far from the millenium(2000) it may mean before or after the millenium

at the revolution(the end of one full rotation) of the great 7th(begining of the 8th year) number

these two phrases suggest it may be in the year 1998 or 2008
keep in mind that nostradamus has been known to miss by a year or two
suggesting it may also be in the years near these times.

appeared at the time of the great massacre may mean 9/11

and finally the entered shall exit their tomb may mean that al quaida will reveal themselves from their cave(a cave was used as a tomb for jesus)

the date may not prophesize 9/11 but perhaps the begining of WW3.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>