It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Conspiracy - Yes That's Right!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I'm quite tired atm, and maybe I shouldn't be making this post.

For months you have at that "A Boeing 757 Hit The Pentagon" thing on the ATS frontpage, many people see this as a major disinformation attempt, If I had the time i would write a website debunking that, however I'm lazy so I won't bother.
A friend of mine claims that some of his posts from that thread have been deleted, IF this is true, that means you are trying to cover up the truth.

The whole thread itself is a lie, and this can easily be proved.

1. Only one engine was found at the Pentagon.
2. The engine is about 2 to 3 feet across.
3. The engine of a Boeing 757 is 9 feet across.

End of story, why are you deleting his posts, If i write a decent article debunking what has been said in that article, will you put mine on the frontpage? If not, why?

I think that this board may be controlled by the government, in order to make us conspiracy theorists run around in circles and to make us avoid actually talking about REAL issues that have signifigance.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   
1. Your friend needs to speak for himself. Where is he?

2. You're too lazy to commit - I'm too apathetic to your cause to care. That's a good fit.

3. Typical response from people who want to hang desparately on to their hysterical, paranoid mind-set and theories, much like rat-babies on their drowning mama's hind-tit.

4. People (like myself) who prefer to deal in fact don't have to work for the government in order to do that.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by aelphaeis_mangarae
If i write a decent article debunking what has been said in that article, will you put mine on the frontpage?

Probably. We just haven't had any decent articles that refute what seems to be the truth.

You should know, I spent some time on the phone that evening consoling my brother who was on the highway, saw the jet, later learned his friend was on it, and saw it hit the Pentagon. I have no doubt.

There is indeed a great deal of disinformation about this and many other 9/11 related topics. However, most of it seems to come from the "conspiracy camps".

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I think that this board may be controlled by the government, in order to make us conspiracy theorists run around in circles and to make us avoid actually talking about REAL issues that have signifigance.

Yes you are right,
we are controlled by the government and we payed by them aswell. I am on the pay roll along with SO, Valhall, SimonGray and the rest of the members. We are the NWO

Happy now?

[edit on 3-6-2005 by infinite]

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Where's the proof?

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   
``

have you, or anyone else considered that the engine that survives
is not a Thrust Engine motor, which would be the 9 ft big dimension...

but is the APU , Auxillary Power Unit engine, used for the generating
of the onboard power and electricity, lights, hydraulics & stuff that
support the operation of the Thrust Engines that cause the jet to fly.

there, the rest-of-the-story....no conspiracy, no switch-eroo of aircraft or
'drone' engine

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Oouch! Poor aelphaeis_mangarae.

I sure hope these replies didn't hurt too much! I guess it might have felt a little uncomfortable as your uncorroborated arguments were fed back to you via a good kick by a talented moderator or two.

On the other hand. Thanks to Valhall, SkepticOverlord, Infinite and St Udio for sorting him out ....
Your governement pensions will have been well earned.

[edit on 3-6-2005 by palg1]

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I want to be involved in this "kicking"!

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Looks like another example of someone reading 3 or 4 of the 55 page thread and decided they know better without facts. **Slappage**

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Valhall-

Would you mind fixing the size of the banner in your thread so that it doesn't stretch out the size of the window everytime you post in a thread? It's really annoying and it's very close to motivating me to vote for everyone running against those mentioned in your signature.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   

That is just pathetic. The story on the front page is an amazingly detailed and thorough piece of research; it is also very well written and argued. In terms of investigative journalism it rivals anything I've seen done professionaly. Your 3, completely unsupported, statements were refuted in the article and in the thread time and time again.

You obviously haven't read the thread and you've ended up looking like a moron.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by aelphaeis_mangaraemany people see this as a major disinformation attempt,

Many people see an honest attempt at analysis as disinformation, merely because it disagrees with their own personal theories?? Gosh, whoda thunk it.

If I had the time i would write a website debunking that, however I'm lazy so I won't bother

Because the world needs another webpage of bunkum right??

A friend of mine claims that some of his posts from that thread have been deleted, IF this is true, that means you are trying to cover up the truth.

Actually, it probably means that your freind is a dolt and can't make a coherent post. Who are we talking about anyway??

If i write a decent article debunking what has been said in that article, will you put mine on the frontpage? If not, why?

If you demonstrate that a boeing didn't hit the pentagon, then you'd be on the front page of the NYT or USA Today. ATS is not going to put a member's post on the frontpage merely because he demands it. YOu already said you are too lazy to make a page debunking it. How about, instead of complaining that you won't get on the front page, you actually debunk it, and we all move on from there?

I think that this board may be controlled by the government,

Then why are you posting here?

in order to make us conspiracy theorists run around in circles and to make us avoid actually talking about REAL issues that have signifigance.

Why would the government need to do that? I mean, you just did it. Instead of 'debunking' the 'story', you whined about it being unfair that its on teh frontpage, complained that you could debunk it, but that if you didn't it wouldn't get special attention and treatment so why bother, and then started complaining about an entirely different conspiracy that is 'messing with you'. Yeesh.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
blah blah blah blah blah.

Someone's mommy didn't pat him on the head this morning. Someone delete this thread please!

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
dude, first of all, you totally got owned by some poed mods AND an admin. lol.
second, your friend's posts may have been deleted because they didn't pertain to the main topic of the thread.
third and finally, if you have such an opinion of ATS, why are you a member? if you dont like it or think its a conspiracy or whatever, leave.

Nygdan, my hats off to ya, you stated it perfectly.

[edit on 3/6/2005 by Kitsunegari]

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Plus, why didn't his friend speak up? If his friend had a problem, then his frind should have said something.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   

The only person that can make you run around in circles is yourself. If you have solid evidence/sources, you are bulletproof.

In the couple years and some months I've been a member, I've honestly never noticed my posts being deleted. And trust me, I'm sure some here would love for that to happen.

Don't let the basTurds getcha down.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Your all very sad, the thing on the frontpage is nothing but Propaganda.

You should download Eric Hufschmid's 9/11 Painful Deceptions.

You know I have no idea why any of you would believe this, The wings of the plane as well as the engines should of struck the Pentagon, if that piece of wreckage you claim is an AUX or what ever, then your saying none of the engines survived?

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Apparently none of the four 'black boxes' survived, and they are built specifically to do so, so it is not a shock that the engines didn't either.
The more compelling line of inquiry, imho, is the length of time it took NORAD and Andrews AirForce Base to respond to the threat. From what I have seen the SOP went out the window and everyone was totally negligent for a very long time. If anyone has information to ease my lack of an answer to the 1 1/2 hour + time lapse, please post it.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Your all very sad, the thing on the frontpage is nothing but Propaganda.

You should download Eric Hufschmid's 9/11 Painful Deceptions.

You know I have no idea why any of you would believe this, The wings of the plane as well as the engines should of struck the Pentagon, if that piece of wreckage you claim is an AUX or what ever, then your saying none of the engines survived?

No. You simply have not done any real research, nor do you seem to know anything about the whole incident. I know people, friends of mine, who saw the friggin thing, and I feel they are much more qualified to speak than you about what hit the Pentagon, seeing how some of them were Air Force technical personnel who could easily tell the difference between a Boeing, a missile, and a drone. Ill take their expertise over yours thank you very much.

By the way, I am a paid disinformation agent in the employ of Satan and his legions of darkness, on a mission to spread disinfo so we can suck your souls out and eat your brains. The US government works for us, and Valhal, SO, and infinite are really shape shifting transvestite lizards who live in a trailer park in Dulce, New Mexico, where they monitor your thoughts through your tin foil hat. Thats also disinfo. Tin foil will not protect you from mind control rays. Thats goverment disinfo to lull you into complacency and security. The only thing that can save you from us is to surround your house with velvet Elvises.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
Valhall-

Would you mind fixing the size of the banner in your thread so that it doesn't stretch out the size of the window everytime you post in a thread? It's really annoying and it's very close to motivating me to vote for everyone running against those mentioned in your signature.

I'm sorry! You must have a little bitty screen or something, because it wasn't messing my display up at all! So I didn't know that. Hopefully I have it fixed now. Thanks for letting me know.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join