It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Conspiracy - Yes That's Right!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Why Dogs And Homework Don't Mix

Originally posted by Kitsunegari
dude, first of all, you totally got owned by some poed mods AND an admin. lol.

Sorry, but I must concur.

Short version: bug meets windshield.

For more on this, I suggest the following command:

$aelphaeis_mangarae: ls -l /u/bin/pwn3d/*

In that directory, much insight may be found.

My recommendation: slap a band-aid on that ego, genuflect to the God of Eternal Wisdom and move on.

Hey, have you heard about this guy in Las Vegas who can summon UFOs?

Power on dude.

The truth is out there, but only for those who know it when they see it.

Best regards,

#Majic

-=ub3r1337 h4XX0r=-

Edit: Source key to ATS 5.0 with government backdoors redacted.

Edit v2.0: Skadi! Werd.

[edit on 6/4/2005 by Majic]

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlordYou should know, I spent some time on the phone that evening consoling my brother who was on the highway, saw the jet, later learned his friend was on it, and saw it hit the Pentagon. I have no doubt.

Wow, that reminds me of a story I heard but that should be enough to quell the rumor should it not?

Originally posted by SkepticOverlordThere is indeed a great deal of disinformation about this and many other 9/11 related topics. However, most of it seems to come from the "conspiracy camps".

What better way to spread disinformation about your Government and your country? The sad part is most Americans (considered to be stupid) by the rest of the world don't buy into the crap. The sick part is that some countries and people from them DO believe it and therefore believe the most outlandish crap about Bush and his cronies and it COSTS American lives.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by aelphaeis_mangarae
Your all very sad, the thing on the frontpage is nothing but Propaganda.

As opposed to your informative posts in this thread? Hmm, 60 some odd pages of information and detailed discussion, thats propaganda, but unsupported assumptions and bland assertions that its bunk, well thats not propaganda at all right???

You should download Eric Hufschmid's 9/11 Painful Deceptions.

Er, you should debunk the information given, since you said you could. Again, looks like ya can't. Looks like ya can't do anything of the sort.

You know I have no idea why any of you would believe this, The wings of the plane as well as the engines should of struck the Pentagon
Here's an idea, why don't you read that frontpage propaganda, since it address exactly that point. You oobviously didn't read it, and are in absolutely no position to state that its bunkum or that you or your freind refuted it. Heck, you're stating that its propaganda, and that you are being rational, when you don't know what it says, other than a vague idea that its about a plane hitting the pentagon which is something you reject (apparently completely irrationally, since you can't support it).
Also, everyone here is sad? The overlord is 'sad' because he knows one of the many eyewitnesses to the plane hitting the pentagon???

Also, its more reasonable to think that, rather than terrorists who hijacked the plane and hit the pentagon, or even shadow elements within the US government, that it was a shadow government, that hijacked a plane, landed it somewhere, killed everyone on it, blew the plane up, then launched a 'global hawk missile' at the pentagon, then sprinkled the site with parts of the plane and passengers, and also got a bunch of people to say 'we saw a plane hit it'?? And also faked the readings at all those airports and radar stations that were tracking it? Thats a sad story.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 02:01 AM
link   
hahaha everytime I read or see a video of a 911 conspiracy that says that there was no plane in the pentagon I think they are on drugs, they are crazy! So american airlines is part of the goverment and lose a multimillion dollar airplane for them and allmost all the airlines get bankrupt and loose millions! ? and the family of the passenger faked a death of a family member too? and the eyewitness? they also faked right? its common sense ! people go way off with their imagination , they should write movies or books or do something postivie with it

and its common that this attack its hard to believe because every one thought it was imposible!

[edit on 4-6-2005 by rapture777]

[edit on 4-6-2005 by rapture777]

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 03:33 AM
link   

No. You simply have not done any real research

Incorrect, I have spent many hundreds of hours Investigating 9/11.

So american airlines is part of the goverment and lose a multimillion dollar airplane for them

According to Official records Flight 77 wasn't even scheduled to fly that day.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 05:57 AM
link   

So american airlines is part of the goverment and lose a multimillion dollar airplane for them

According to Official records Flight 77 wasn't even scheduled to fly that day.

Source?

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
The sick part is that some countries and people from them DO believe it and therefore believe the most outlandish crap about Bush and his cronies and it COSTS American lives.

The reality is the administration and their cronies DO indeed do outlandish things that cost American lives. But thanks to the dearth of conspiracy disinformation online, it's difficult to zero in an precisely what specific outlandish things those are. There are too many sites/people latching on to any bizarre conspiracy tall-tale and presenting it as truth. Can anyone recall the "Dove of Oneness"?

And before this thread "goes there", every administration has it's conspiracy skeletons... it's the nature of the beast politick.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   

But strangely you can't remember any of this research and put a coherent supporting argument together? Perhaps the government is suppressing your memory and mental facalties.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
i recommend he uses his "research" to post his theory on the attack on the pentagon, i want him to debunk the article on the main site....i dare him

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke

But strangely you can't remember any of this research and put a coherent supporting argument together? Perhaps the government is suppressing your memory and mental facalties.

I have no reason to doubt the sincerity of aelphaeis, and would like to know more about 911, and hope that the following questions can be better answered by someone other than me, cuz I'm stumped.
1. Is it true that NORAD did not scramble jets for approximately 110 minutes after the first plane was confirmed to be out of contact with air traffic controllers? If so, is this not highly irregular? By comparison, 20 minutes after contact was lost with a private lear jet carrying 8, jets were alongside it, which from what I hear is more typical a response to the danger an awol plane in US airspace represents.
2. Did Andrews Air Force Base not know that for 45 minutes an awol jet was headed straight for the capital? I heard that this base is charged with protecting the capitol. If so, where were they? The base sits about 12 miles from the Pentagon, and is said to be able to scramble jets in 3 minutes.
3. Did the US send repersentatives to tell Afghanistans neighbors in the summer prior to 911 that they were going to go into Afghanistan in October?
4. Were members of Bin Ladens family flown out of the US during the no fly curfew following the attacks?
5. Is it true that both the Bush family and Bin Laden family were investors in the same company, I believe it was called the Carlysle Group?
6. Why was the response afterwards not directed towards Yemen, or Saudi Arabia, when they were the countries which most of the attackers were raised in?

I am not making any claims of any kind, just looking for answers or corrections.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII
I have no reason to doubt the sincerity of aelphaeis, and would like to know more about 911, and hope that the following questions can be better answered by someone other than me, cuz I'm stumped.
1. Is it true that NORAD did not scramble jets for approximately 110 minutes after the first plane was confirmed to be out of contact with air traffic controllers? If so, is this not highly irregular? By comparison, 20 minutes after contact was lost with a private lear jet carrying 8, jets were alongside it, which from what I hear is more typical a response to the danger an awol plane in US airspace represents.
2. Did Andrews Air Force Base not know that for 45 minutes an awol jet was headed straight for the capital? I heard that this base is charged with protecting the capitol. If so, where were they? The base sits about 12 miles from the Pentagon, and is said to be able to scramble jets in 3 minutes.
3. Did the US send repersentatives to tell Afghanistans neighbors in the summer prior to 911 that they were going to go into Afghanistan in October?
4. Were members of Bin Ladens family flown out of the US during the no fly curfew following the attacks?
5. Is it true that both the Bush family and Bin Laden family were investors in the same company, I believe it was called the Carlysle Group?
6. Why was the response afterwards not directed towards Yemen, or Saudi Arabia, when they were the countries which most of the attackers were raised in?

I am not making any claims of any kind, just looking for answers or corrections.

These are excellent questions. And for the record, the thread reference by the original poster is not about any of these. It is completely about "did a 757 fly into the Pentagon". That question can be answered via physical evidence, whereas your questions are much deeper, and much harder to answer. If the original poster had insinuated any one on this board was trying to dismiss questions like yours, and in fact that was found to be true, there would be substance to his accusations. That's not the case by any means. Instead, he has reference a thread that is a black and white issue based on does the physics, physical evidence say yes or no...which makes his claims poppycock.

[edit on 6-4-2005 by Valhall]

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   
That is a good point, I guess I got a bit carried away. I was only focussed on the hundreds of hours of investigating comment, and hoped that the time spent may have led to answers to some of these things. Sorry bout that.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I completely agree with the starter of this topic.

There is something going on here at ATS.
I too have seen posts be deleted, or replies edited, for no good reason.
Ontop of that, it seems if you don't follow popular belief, and get into suit with the majority reasoning, your looked down upon by those who run the place.

They can deny it all they want, I've been here for over 2 years, under 5 different names, I've seen plenty of the forementioned in that time.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
The best course of action will be to discuss this with your ATS X, ATS G, ATS DISC, or ATS L council member once the elections are complete.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Selective_ID
I completely agree with the starter of this topic.

Ontop of that, it seems if you don't follow popular belief, and get into suit with the majority reasoning, your looked down upon by those who run the place.

They can deny it all they want, I've been here for over 2 years, under 5 different names, I've seen plenty of the forementioned in that time.

I have had one post that was not approved, and though I disagreed with the decision, I still accept it. I do not believe that posts are editted or deleted for no good reason. I don't know the reasons, but since my views are rarely in line with popular belief, nor are they usually along the line of the majority, they are never deleted, and only once or twice editted. That was early on, and the editting was to remove swear words. I have only had one name here, and wonder why you have had five. That seems like a lot. I can understand two or maybe even three, but why five?
I have my suspicions as to why these posts you refer to have been nixed and if I am right, it is the same reason for the numerous name changes. But I don't wish to make my guess known, since it could be misconstrued and considered by someone to be offensive. I will say this though: Is there any chance those posts could have been considered hateful, discriminatory, or personal attacks? If that is possible, then that is the likely reason for them being deleted.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Well.. don't know about that.. but if I had even the slightest proof or through the longer term actions, that the Moderators here are in anyway partial to the ATS symbalism then I would certainly say something here and to UFO Mag, Coast To Coast AM and everywhere and anywhere I could to stop or at least slow down EBE/'UFO infiltration process'.

But I don't though I can say some skeptics have tried to fool us - the standing, arms open Gentleman.

Dallas

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Selective_ID

Yes, is called a web community

Posts were probably stated no evidence to back up the claims

Ok, even though i dont believe a plane hit the pentagon and ive made posts about it in the posts about it in the past, i do not recall one being trashed. Repeated topics get trashed so i.e keep bringing the same topic up resorts in it being trashed.

There is no cover up, its about the same posts keep coming up and up

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 04:00 AM
link   
interesting opinion you have... of course it's quite weird...

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   

No. You simply have not done any real research

1-Incorrect, I have spent many hundreds of hours Investigating 9/11.

2-According to Official records Flight 77 wasn't even scheduled to fly that day.

1-Prove it. Until I see some sources I will believe everything you post is a mere opinion. You have shown no sources whatsoever, so I can only assume what you say is true. You have been debunked several times by moderators but have failed to "counter-debunk," leaving me to assume that they are correct.
2-"Show me."

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Gimme a B-U-L-L!

B-U-L-L!

GIMME A C-R-A-P!

C-R-A-P!

Put it all together and what does it spell?

aelphaeis_mangarae!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join