It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DM Invite

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Just sent invites to the rest of you
Im looking forward to pegging someone to the wall with the rebarbow!

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
prophetmike,

Are you the one who introduced me to HL2? I started a thread on it about 4 or 5 months ago and I cant find it anymore. I was just wondering if you were the one I owe my thanks too.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger
prophetmike,

Are you the one who introduced me to HL2? I started a thread on it about 4 or 5 months ago and I cant find it anymore. I was just wondering if you were the one I owe my thanks too.

I might have been. I dont remember real well... I DO remember talking a lot about it after I got it (which was close to Christmas) so it mighta been me. I was looking for the thread too, but to no avail.

I'll be on tonight at about 6-ish or so...

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a little less than two hours till Normandy folks! We need some more fellow HL2 DM'rs to join us on our assault in the digivers
Im checking servers in 20 minutes to start making the list. Ill try and have map names for them as well if I can manage it. See you guys soon

[edit on 6/3/05 by Kidfinger]

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Me, Kai and ProphetMIKE, are going to play on the isolated reality server

it's the one with the ip I listed previously if anyone wants to join, or join by xfire

lets DO THIS!

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Well I'm going out to eat now, so I might be late for the 8pm thingie, but don't give up I'll return and be willing to shoot at ya'll

BTW

GET MICROPHONES TYPING IS TEH LOOSE!

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I'll go shower soon, so I'll also be late for the 8PM deadline... but I'll be there after I'm done.

I may suck, but I'm willing to shoot at any enemy I see!

C'mon, we need more people! If you don't have the game, go out now and buy it... and yes, it IS worth it!

Let's spice it up!

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
OK people. Here is the list of servers and the maps at last glance:

Isolated reality
Low G map

The Mechanix Clan Server
dm_beacon

Support Our Troops Hosted By The Retards
dm_Lego

Elite Nations HL2 Server
MelonwarsV10

So whats it going to be? Most of us aer all East coast oriented so I tried to take that into consideration when choosing. All pings on my PC were 82 or lower.

Lets VOTE!

1 for Isolated reality. I love Low G

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Every body check the maps if its really a problem. Most of them have changed. The only map I really dont like is lockdown

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
My mom is in the shower...

Might be another 15 mins till she comes out. I guess you all can expect me by 9:30PM EST. I'll be trying all 3 servers... or using xfire to see which you all are on.

Till then... peace.

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Well, at least I will be on one of them

I had to add this. Who can smell you through a computer anyway?

Alright people. Stuff your face and get a move on. Im dying to shoot you

BTW, I dont have a mic yet so you will just have to deal with me typing Lysergic

[edit on 6/3/05 by Kidfinger]

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Man, that was a blast massive death

was muy fantastico

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   
My computer's connection had pooped on itself, so I didn't bother coming back for what was left... but I had a REALLY good time and am looking forward to doing this again!

So much... carnage and death and exploding... and fun

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   
That last one we all fought together, the good 40 minute or so one. Good god.

I'm not kidding, that was the wildest DM ever. Period. ORGASMIC.

Wish I could have recorded that puppy.

ORGASMIC!

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   
OH GOD WHAT A NITE!

For all those who are curious, here is a recap of how every match went.

Lys and K mopped everybodies arse and me and PM hung out with the bottem feeders

God you two are RRREEEAAAALLLLLYYYYY good!

I say we make this a weekly thing. Like every Saturday nite? I cant do it on fridays all the time because my nite classes are starting up agian on June 13th. But my Sat evenins are wide open.

What do you guys think? Meet up every saturday so K and Lys can give us some lessons on arse whoopins?

btw, sorry I had to cut out a bit early. But duty called. O, wait not duty, BOOTY!

[edit on 6/4/05 by Kidfinger]

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Lys and K mopped everybodies arse and me and PM hung out with the bottem feeders

God you two are RRREEEAAAALLLLLYYYYY good!

They were EXTREMELY good. I got the best of both of them a couple times... but not much. But yes, they are like killing GODS

I say we make this a weekly thing. Like every Saturday nite? I cant do it on fridays all the time because my nite classes are starting up agian on June 13th. But my Sat evenins are wide open.

What do you guys think? Meet up every saturday so K and Lys can give us some lessons on arse whoopins?

I am all for it. Saturday nights are wide open for me too (unless I gotta go visit family or something). Plus, playing with you all will help me get better... I don't mind the dying... it's all a learning process. Plus, K and Lys aren't invincible.. I capped both of em a few times

Oh, and anyone else who wants to join, U2U any of us and we will help you and tell you the info and whatnot. The more, the merrier.

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
That was great, but I don't feel I'm all that good, I've run into some ppl who completely mop the floor with me :p

but when I encounter those I love it, makes killing them all the more sweet, if you want to see me die a lot, just play me a game of CS:Source, hehe I dies a lot!

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

just play me a game of CS:Source, hehe I dies a lot!

Well I wont be killing you there. If you have to do more than run and gun, Im not a big fan. HL2 DM and Unreal 2004 are about the extent of my forrays

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Yeah, I second Lys's statement. I have been in games where I get so owned that I disconnect. Old school beatdowns handed to me by clans on a NYC clan server...not fun. But when I'm in the zone, I really enter a whole new level of play. Sort of like Neo going into bullet time.

To his credit, and let me say this isn't B.S.: Lysergic is better then me. He's a more well rounded player then I am. He can kick rear on games that I look totally silly in. Counter Strike, Tribes, he owns everyone in those games...but me? I look like fresh meat. I'm more into straight DM, old school style.

And also, though I didn't get a screen of it, Lysergic totally OWNED everyone in the game BEFORE that screenshot. He had about 90 kills, I ended up with about 60-some. He was in a groove and just couldn't be stopped.

You guys all did great though. I'll be playing around 7pm EST.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Happy Penguin

70.84.129.102:27015

COME AND GET IT!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join