It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DM Invite

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I'm logging on xfire now and will get a early shower (after my bro gets out
) and then I will join once more! I'm looking forward to tons more fun... and more target practice.

See you guys soon...

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   
eh that "wall-mart" map is THE SUCK

even though i was stomping some folks it just not that groovy

i like it close and personal not everybody lets get rockets and chill on the roofs... it wasl ike a huge blank area

i give that map a 4 out of 10

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Sorry I couldnt join you guys last nite. I wasnt feeling very well. Stomach problems.

Anyway. I will be off and on all day today if anyone wants to join me.

Hey Lys, if you avatar is what happens if I DONT vote for you, then you may have just lost my vote

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   
me and the monk getting down

join us via xfire

/moon

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Kill Zone hl2 map server is the great

join us via xfire unless your BOKBOK!

/does the chikin dance

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Come on !

Lysergic is going to be kicking my as$ shortly, come watch!

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I cant come out and play right now, but later when the daughter is in bed, 2 hours, Ill be there with bells and bangs

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
OK. I had some pc problems yesterday, but everything is A-OK now. Im ready to frag in all my OC 9800 glory! Im jumping in now( as soon as I catch a smoke and grab a coke ). Feel free to join via x-fire.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Im kicking up a game. COME GET SOME!

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
heh i was getting down on some CS last night, in a few hours I ranked 72 out of 4.5k on some server kekek la~

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I just jumped out for a smoke break.

I saw you on line last nit Lys. Im just a little intimidated by CS
to join in. I've heard you have to buy your weapons?

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
yeah you hit B as the match starts, important to go under equipment and buy kevlar+helm, and get a flashbang.

and get primary ammo too, and if you are terrorist good all around gun is ak-47, for CT its the Bullop or something like that, or a c90 for bothsides.

once you get your stuff save it in on the the like quick buy slots bottom right in the buy menu

anyways once you got that it takes 2 seconds to rebuy all your stuff

on CS you can't rambo gotta take it slow and crouch and pop them in the face real quick

best to find a server with bots to get the hang of it then jump on player vs player

its good fun though

oh and stick with your team :p

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You guys are missing it!

Me and lyse are tearing em up!

Come get some!

Join via xfire

[edit on 6/10/05 by Kidfinger]

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I'll be popping in for another game in about an hour and a half. Join me via xfire if you feel like shooting stuff

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   
How about this Saturday, you guys wanna get down on some massive fraggin?

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
What time and what server? Happy Penguine has been rockin lately. And I was kicking some serious arse on it the other day with Lys. I even had a better kill rate than Lyse untill I had some pressing matters to attend to........

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
This Saturday night sounds great... I have a job orientation from 10AM-2PM then I'll be doing random errands till around dinner... so I'll be free after 7 or so.

Let's raise hell, boys... or at least try to.

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Well, I have to get a new fan for my video card. Lyse and I were playing last nite and my game crashed. I shut down and started checking things and after an hour of testing and restarting, I found my Video card an had bit the dust. I guess I should not OC my 9800 pro anymore

Any suggestions on a vpu cooler?

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Fellas, I hope you guys are on reeeeaaaalllll late. My wife informed me this morning that my daughter was going to spend the nite at papas house and I would be required for stud servicing tonite
As soon as I can finish the job and get her passed out, Ill be there

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I was searching for some quotes that dealt with the game club I was running and saw some posts concerning my hl2 server (now it is css) and ya liked the low g mod?!?!?

I was a bit suprised! Flattered enough that it was considered even mentioned to be played on. Well just wanted to say thanks!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join