It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DM Invite

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Lysergic and I have been discussing meeting up here tomorrow night in about 28 hours from now to go play HL2 DM. If anyone is intrested in joining us, please to feel free to meet us here and maybe we can search for some servers and then vote on which one to go to.

All those who are intrested, please reply and I will send you a U2U tomorrow when the time is drawing near.

Lets go represent ATS/BTS with some crowbar beatdowns and shotgun blast to the chest!

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
C'mon people! Lets play some Half Life 2 Death Match! Dont the smell of the black powder and the sound of S.L.A.M.s going off entice you? You dont have to reply, just shoot me a U2U. I'll be posting the servers to pick from here on friday nite. It would be nie to have about 8 or 9 of us out there on Team DM!

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I'm interested... lemme know the servers and stuff. I'm not the BEST of players... but I'm ok. I haven't played since xmas time, and what better way to get back into it than with fellow ATS players

Lemme know the goods and I'm in.

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Cool! Glad we got us another player
Dont sweat the skills. My 33 yearold hand ey co-ordination isnt quite up there with some of the younger kids playing

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I'm always down for some hl2 massacre

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Well well well. Glad old lys gave me the link to this post. I'm in. VERY in. Only problem is, what time will you be playing on the East Coast? I work until 5pm Friday, so if it's before then, I will be unable to join.

Fear the Zombie Monk.

FEAR!

[edit on 2-6-2005 by Kai-Raega]

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
well me and Kai-Raega aka Zombie Monk are handing out ass kickings

here

69.13.214.154:27015

come one, come all!

LETS DO THIS!!!!!

LEEEEEROOOOOOOOYY JEEEEEEEENKINS!

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Damn... I'm intimidated by that score. I can barely get 10

I may be 18, but I just plain stink. I don't mind losing, so I won't be a whiner
I just hope there are none of those "omg yea im the man lol!111one" kind of people.

I'm on the east coast as well (NY) and would like the game to be after 6PM, which is dinner.. then I shower round 8-ish...

Whatever it is, it is... but i WILL be there for some (maybe all) of it.

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
hey dude, saw you connect then the maps changed and you didnt come to next round, me and kai still here, everyone else left, some guy didnt want to play grav gun wars and wouldn't tell me yes or no so kai just went xbow crazy on him

come on and join us

we're fun to play with!

btw, don't worry we aren't going to rag on you if you aren't the l33t ninja i'm just there acting like a fool we kept tyring to blast a car out of this hole in the celling :p

CMON PPL!

[edit on 2-6-2005 by Lysergic]

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 11:41 PM
link   
The people here from BTS/ATS are alright in my book, even the wanna-be masons...though it seems they don't like coming here. Shame.

Anyway, all you cool folks, come on down and play. We make it fun, trust me.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   
was a fun nite on hl2, more shouldve joined us!

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Oh, and I almost forgot. I took those screens you wanted Lys.

For those who don't know what this is, me and Lysergic owned one match so bad that everyone just left, and when they did we started finding new ways to entertain ourselves. That new "way" was rocket-jumping up to the highest level and then leaping up into a small hole in the ceiling and dumping that map's throwable items up there.

Lys made it up their first, but fell. I made it up there afterward and he threw me items to stick up there. As you can see, we got a few things up there. A Car, A tire, and some other thing which I still can't figure out.

We would have kept going, but crowbat and someone else showed up, and we had to resume the fighting.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Ok, for all of you on the east coast, check back around 8:30 pm and ther will be something up here about when and where. Remember, Im going to post some servers and we will take a quick vote on them. Lysergic and I found a pretty cool opne yesterday. The server is called 'Isolated Reality'. Big fun there!

Anyways, check back this evening and see where we are at. I look forward to blasting and getting blasted by all of you!

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I just installed xfire. Can I add some of you guys to the friends section? Do you all even have xfire? I know K does. His sig is where I got it from. Anyone else?

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
You can add me on xfire... my username is skankyhobarbie

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by parrhesia
You can add me on xfire... my username is skankyhobarbie

I sent you an invite

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger
I just installed xfire. Can I add some of you guys to the friends section? Do you all even have xfire? I know K does. His sig is where I got it from. Anyone else?

You can add me... name's prophetMiKE or maybe its all lowercase like my ATS name. Anywho... that's it. It took a long time to download the maps last night, and I couldn't stay long cuz I had a job interview this morning and wanted sleep. I'll be there tonight, though! w00t!

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
My xfire name is wickedsix

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by prophetmike

You can add me... name's prophetMiKE or maybe its all lowercase like my ATS name. Anywho... that's it. It took a long time to download the maps last night, and I couldn't stay long cuz I had a job interview this morning and wanted sleep. I'll be there tonight, though! w00t!

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

it's not bringing you up man

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
it's not bringing you up man

I JUST installed xfire like 10 mins ago... so anyone who tried before that... that's why.

We just talked too... so that's solved.

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join