It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush - President for Life

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Canada is looking better and better every day...

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Egg Mundane

Why is that?

I mean I like Canada and all but...

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Laura VS Hilary '08 - Is the world ready?

What happened to Arnold '08?

Eitherway, it's a safe bet the Republican nomination will be a bad person with deep connections and unless there's a miracle, the Democrate candidate will be very similar, thou like Kerry, will play the role of 'Good Cop'.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Egg Mundane

hell yeah!

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
For Bush to become President for Life, the Neo-cons will begin to bash McCain some more / again. It is unknown how dirty they will be this time around. Remember in South Carolina they said McCain was both mentally unstable because of his treatment as a POW and they even alluded to "treason" when he was forced to sign a false "confession" by the VC.

These people have no morals beyond naked power. Of course they are scheming to overthrow our government. As we know it. Habeus Corpus? Gone. 4th Amendment? Gone. 1st Amendment, right to peacably assemble? Gone. 9th, 10th? Long gone.

They won't go out easy. Look for the coming Event. The final excuse to seize absolute totalitarian power. How dirty will they be?

[edit on 6/2/2005 by Noumenon]

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I look forward to Bush or a Bush "serving " us forever. They call that a dictatorship where i come from.

Thats the truth.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The end of that "President for Life" will be 2008.
He, like all past presidents, will carry the title for life, though.

seekerof

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I hope you are right, Seekerof, for all our sakes!

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I hope you are right, Seekerof, for all our sakes!

Why would you think otherwise?

Besides the author of this thread, not too many people anywhere (and especially no one with credibility) has mentioned anything like that happening.....as it's not possible.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   
"jimmy v.: to pry, to move or force, especially in an effort to get something open; "The burglar jimmied the lock"

washingtontimes.com...
Short list begins for Supreme Court
Solicitor General Theodore Olson and White House Counsel Harriet Miers, President Bush's longtime adviser and former personal lawyer — are involved in the early process ... Actuarial tables alone suggest that Mr. Bush would be able to name at least two new justices, and perhaps as many as four.
Justice Rehnquist, 80, suffers from thyroid cancer. Justices John Paul Stevens, 85, Sandra Day O'Connor, 75, and Ruth Bader Ginsburg, 72, also have been treated for cancer. Only Justice Thomas is younger than 65.

www.humanunderground.com...
Barbara Olsen - Flight 77 victim (recommended site)

www.firstamendmentcenter.org...
Protecting the Administration from info THEY leaked Plume

www.washingtonpost.com...
Olson, a hero of the modern conservative legal movement, gained national fame in 2000 when he represented George W. Bush before the Supreme Court in Bush v. Gore. The court's ruling halted the Florida vote recount and resulted in Bush capturing the presidency.

[edit on 6/4/2005 by Noumenon]

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noumenon
For Bush to become President for Life, the Neo-cons will begin to bash McCain some more / again. [edit on 6/2/2005 by Noumenon]

Another post from the 'king of demonizers', himself. Isn't that what your original post is all about - demonizing Bush and now his wife - with absolutely no supporting evidence?

I also resent your stated location being called "Hitler City". From what you are saying, I will assume you are in the U.S. However, if any of your BS was true, you would have already been rounded up and put in one of the 'many' U.S. 'gulags' that people like you claim have been built. The simple fact that you are still here spewing
your BS is the proof of your lies.

[edit on 6/4/2005 by centurion1211]

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Why would you think otherwise?

I don't know, maybe two possibly rigged elections, re-elected after flagrant abuses of power, an illegal war, and some of the lowest approval ratings in history? Voting discrepancies only where Diebold (big GOP contributors) voting machines were used....That might make one think otherwise....

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I don't know, maybe two possibly rigged elections, re-elected after flagrant abuses of power, an illegal war, and some of the lowest approval ratings in history? Voting discrepancies only where Diebold (big GOP contributors) voting machines were used....That might make one think otherwise....

Oh my now Bush cheated in this election also?

War was legal..

Voting discrepancies such as felons voting, people voting more than once, vote buying, non-citizens voting?...is that what you mean?

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger

Voting discrepancies such as felons voting, people voting more than once, vote buying, non-citizens voting?...is that what you mean?

You can also add the thowing out of all votes from the very people who actually give us our right to vote: U.S. Soldiers at war and/or overseas.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes

You can also add the thowing out of all votes from the very people who actually give us our right to vote: U.S. Soldiers at war and/or overseas.

Damn. I forgot a very big one indeed.

/me

Slaps myself

Thanks

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Please link to this if possible because this is important. I have not heard any breakdown of the 2004 military vote.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 02:22 AM
link   
www.makethemaccountable.com...

Vince Bugliosi had this to say (and much more - I HIGHLY recommend this article) about stealing elections in 2000. Great reading.

VB: "Oh, I know. I know. Well they violated every single one of their principles. They’re supposed to be strict constructionists. They’re supposed to be anti-judicial activism. They’re the ones that were so upset with the Warren Court. What could be more activist than saying to the American public, “We’re going to pick the president, not the American people.” They’re also states rights activists, as you well know. Caro: Yes, supposedly. VB: They’re Federalists, and what that means is that you leave it up to the state courts to interpret state law. Ninety-nine times out of a hundred, reflexively and instinctively they would have stayed the heck out of Florida’s business, but here they didn’t want to. They felt that if they did, and if there was a recount, Gore would win. So they have violated their own Constitutional principles, or at least those they believed in for years and years and years."

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Noumenon

Please link to this if possible because this is important. I have not heard any breakdown of the 2004 military vote.

My post wasn't in reference to the 2004 vote per say. It was in reference to what I felt Ed left out of his summarizing of what depths a certain party will reach when trying to steal an election.

It's so easy to 'pick and choose' which facts we'll use when trying to substantiate our beliefs/claims. If you're going to quote certain situations, or use references as a factual backing of a claim you are tying to make, then use all of the facts. Don't pick only what you deem 'appropiate' for your argument.

Example:

Facts -
Ted had a girlfriend. Her name was Tiffany. They were from different ethnic groups. The govt is trying to break them apart. The govt is just like 'Hitler'. They only want one race. This is biggamist. What atrocities!!!

Facts left out -
Ted is 53, Tiffany is 11.

How Gore Cheated American Troops Serving Overseas

www.newsmax.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I was reading on World Net Daily some time back that 2008 might be Laura Bush vs. Hillary Clinton.

Tell you what, I ain't voting for NONE of them!
I plan on voting for the Constitution Party candidate.

Know what, though, having a limited term can be bad. During a president's second term, he's more likely to pull more crap because, hey, he doesn't have the next election to worry about, whereas if you don't have a limit, then there's more accountability.

On the OTHER hand...I don't think I could take four more years of W...or more....

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Oh my now Bush cheated in this election also?

War was legal..

Ed--Bush stole both elections.

And the war is not legal. George Washington warned against being entangled in foreign affairs like we are now. Plus, the Iraq war was NOT declared by Congress--and any war HAS to be declared by them. Congress cannot give up the right either.

Call me an isolationist, but I say let the Middle Eastern countries fend for themselves. We should not be the world buttinskies. Furthermore, forget foreign aid. If we want to help someone in a foreign country, then charities can be set up--stop using people's tax dollars.

America first.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join