It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush - President for Life

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
'President for life' term length depends on how long you live.

accidents can happen.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Cursed is the man who takes a bribe to harm an innocent person!

not religious.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
did you guys know that laura bush is mexican??
at least that was what i hear......

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
New revelations are now available at
politics.abovetopsecret.com...

With all due respect:

Told ya so.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Both George Bush and John Kerry were members of the Yale University club of Skull and Bones (322). Their sole purpose is to put there members into high official and political rankings. Why? Well it invovles a secret-shrouded satanic worship which, in theory, maybe trying to raise an false messiah or the anti-christ. Now before you blow this off as a crackpot conspiracy theory there is physical evidence of Bush Jr, Bush Sr, Bush's grandfather, John Kerry, Pres. Nixon, Pres. Kennedy, The list goes ON!! Checkout some of this #... www.prisonplanet.com...
www.parascope.com...
www.geocities.com...
The web list goes on and on, just put the words SKULL and BONES together in a web search, look what kind of stuff comes up. Well, in short the "prophecy" of 322 Order (Skull and Bones) has come true and a world leader has been made from a 'bonesman' and his son has also become a world leader and as prophecy goes..."He will be the one who will commit massive tyranny...which causes war...and genocide is put unto play to slaughter the holyland (babylon a.k.a. Baghdad)...and to cause massive decite. And as 'good' bible-reading christians know, well, become the anti-christ and bring hell unto earth as well as the wraith of angles. Yep looks like true apocalyptic-prophicy come true, but no need to worry cause uhh guess what the sheep people in America, yea the ones who shop at target and buy burgerking and are considered the 'devils of earth'. Yea them, they don't really care! So have a nice life cause its gonna be TRUE hell..till about 2012.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noumenon
Told ya so.

Er, no. As that thread reveals, indymedia has completely misrepresented the whole thing. The bill is sponsored by democrats, and it still needs to go thru the regular ammendment process. This actual bill is nothing like the origial story about laura bush as president, mucking with the SCOTUS and vote fraud around the ammendment.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by glan
I agree with you Gazrok I've thought the exact same since after 9/11.

I agree with both of you as well, however, rather than being involved in a large-scale war, I think we'll see one or two major terror attacks, much larger than 9/11, in the next 3 years. One will be soon, the other closer to the elections...

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
yall guys believe Bush may try to cause anothre 9/11 to stay in power like FDR? i dont believe he will be president for life. he aint stupid, since got only 1 D in college while Kerry 4. Bush knows that if he stays in power for the rest of his life then the conspiracy theorists will be right. and he wants to make the theorists wrong.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
It seems the word "Jail" should be interpolated somewhere in the title "Bush - President For Life."

That just takes a sensible appraisal of the criminal nature of the actions of this administration. It requires no constitutional reform.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Ah, screw it, i'm movin to Canada. This place is FOOKED UP.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Why would there ever need to be a dictatorship in this country when the ruling elites, mostly giant multinational corporations, already control most of what happens here no matter which party/person is in the White House? The purse strings of our government are controlled by congress and they are controlled by corporate lobbyists. I see people on this site posting about a New Wolrd Order and all kinds of conspiracies from the left and the right but the truth is all of those are fiction. This country is owned and controlled by a corporate oligarchy that uses war and enviromental degradation as a means to it's ultimate amoral ends...profit. This is not some vast conspiracy. There is not some small group of men who conspire against us all. It's about making money. There is nothing behind it but old fashioned greed and it drives everything that happens in this nation.

[edit on 20-6-2005 by Delta 38]

[edit on 20-6-2005 by Delta 38]

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
It seems the word "Jail" should be interpolated somewhere in the title "Bush - President For Life."

Perhaps you were thinking of the phrase "in prison."

"The bill is sponsored by democrats:"
(Rep. Howard Berman [D-CA], Rep. Frank Pallone [D-NJ], Rep. Martin Sabo [D-MN], Rep. F. James Sensenbrenner [R-WI])

Yes, and does Nygdan know why they did that? I sure don't. Was no explanation given? I can't find one on the internet. The assumption seems to be "if Democrats did it, then it proves Bush is not involved." (with the proposal to repeal Amendment 22) Any reasons for accepting that categorically on faith?

[edit on 6/25/2005 by Noumenon]

[edit on 6/25/2005 by Noumenon]

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Watch for the mysterious Midnight Rider to be attached to the Flag Amendment. I bet they will try to repeal the 22nd amendment at the same time. Bush will then be made President for Life.

Legislators will complain they "didn't have time to actually read it." Then some other nefarious skullduggery will be applied to the States when they vote on it. Electronic voting machines, anyone?

The outcry and evidence might lead to a show-trial in the Supreme Court, with a decision favorable to Bush.

(This is only a possible scenario. It is only a test.)

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
post here the 22nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America:

Section 1. No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once. But this Article shall not apply to any person holding the office of President when this Article was proposed by Congress, and shall not prevent any person who may be holding the office of President, or acting as President, during the term within which this Article becomes operative from holding the office of President or acting as President during the remainder of such term.

Section 2. This Article shall be inoperative unless it shall have been ratified as an amendment to the Constitution by the legislatures of three-fourths of the several States within seven years from the date of its submission to the States by the Congress.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
'A bizarre pipe dream or nightmare, depending on which side of the political fence you call home. " - Dave54
Link list as of this point, active discussion on this is at 3 forums
www.abovetopsecret.com...
politics.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join