It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cloud covered spaceships

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Well, I got chills when I had seen these cloud covered spaceships.I will be looking at clouds with even more attention now.Some of these crafts are the size of three football fields and some.Well ATS members what do yo guys think about these pictures?If anybody has more links go ahead and feel free to present them.

pictures of cloud covered ships-

www.etfriends.com...

[edit on 31-5-2005 by menguard]

[edit on 31-5-2005 by asala]

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
They look like clouds?

They look like clouds to me. They can all be explained through, cyclonic winds, cumoulous forms, and cold fronts.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Ksnazdnzon,

Look at the last three pictues where you are able to see the cloud dissipating.This looks too non transparent to be a cloud and you can see definitve outlines of a ship.Also look at the one where there is ships in clusters.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
NIce pics, I have often thought would be an easy way to go unnoticed.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Those is Kansas were rotating wall clouds, out of a supercell storm.

Very nasty!

Roper

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Yes, rather inventive knowing most would blow it off.Thinking more along the line in the eyes of the beholder.My message to people start attuning your energy centers to strange occurences,learn to discern through your gut feelings.You will know when things seem out of place through the solar plexus.Or like they say something has been added to the matrix.Places of power will hit you there and make you feel queezy.The body stores knowledge of the unknown.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Most of them do just look like normal clouds shot at a perfect angle that makes them look like ships, cept maybe the ones at the beginning, where you actually see the shadow of something behind them.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I wish I was there then I would know for sure.Well the best we can do is hypothisize.If we were there we would know."No case is closed to an open mind".

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Well, some of them just look like natural formations of clouds that I see quite often, and there is one of them that is photographed many times, and you can tell from one angle that it is just a cloud, a thin cloud, and from another angle it looks like an alien space craft. I do think some of those might be UFOs in the clouds.

Omniscient.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I see these type of clouds all the time, and I always thought it was fun to imagine that there were huge UFO's hidden inside them...

Fun... but not likely...

these forms of clouds can happen anywhere... and they are neat... but I doubt that the alien fleet needs to use such mundane tech as cloud building to hide...

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
But then again who is to say the most simplistic ideas/maneuvers don't make up the whole.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Just to let those know I have encountered this cloud covered spaceship,when driving through Arizona on I 93 twenty minutes out of Kingman.I am driving and the car in front of me keeps falling asleep at the wheel.My wife was getting nervous this guy in the red honda needs to pull over.I see him going off the road once again so I lay on the horn.This probably prevented him from crashing.I am also very tired its around 10:00p.m.Something about this road seemed eerie being that we were the only ones on it with mr. red honda.I have noticed this cloud that seemed to keep hovering over us,this being unusual it was like a horizon cloud.Next I know something lights up in my minds eye so to speak and I see blue,green,red and magenta orbs/lights.I roll down my window and see a purple light all around our car.I am going fifty to sixty miles an hour.When I rolled down my window I couldn't hear any noise from the cloudship.It has been following us for at least five minutes.All I remember saying telepathicaly so to speak is that my family is not ready.And I see it way ahead of us.I brought up to her later and she recalled it to.She thought it might be a new government craft.It's like this was it's route so to speak we were traveling on.When it aligned with us it's like it was opening avenues of the brain.The brain becomes numb yet a floating sensation.

[edit on 31-5-2005 by menguard]

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Why didn't you share this to begin with?

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
My body was remembering what went on, the emotions help trigger the experience/memory recall.I guess everybody has there own approach on things.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

This cloud was reminiscent of a Thunder Cloud, a dark purple black cloud that followed us, a few years back.

But know 'Alien Crafts' can create (cloud cover) through water precipitation, What I do remember is there was a soft (kisssh kuuh sound) when I rolled down my window. Like something you would hear from a steam engine. I think it was using the waters moisture in the air to create cloud cover.

Definately alien technology though, the ship acted like an (alive animal) in the sky shinning down a blue light over our car, then a weird floating sensation, and lights, and then I felt we were set back down. Weird noises though, something like you would here from War of the Worlds movie. Like the ship was groaning because of its movements, Some weird #.

This is a little more tidbits to the story left behind.

The floating sensation was probably being spiritually pulled out through the top of my head, but then I felt like we were being set back down.

The 'Lakota Indians' look at clouds as Starpeople, or Cloudpeople I wonder why?

Gods in hiding..

Here is other stuff on cloud covered ufos.

aboutfacts.net...

www.karinya.com...

[edit on 27-2-2008 by menguard]

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Hello Menguard,

Thanks very much for showing the pics very amazing………

Some of the clouds look like they could hide some very big crafts……….

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
um....I live in the midwest and to be honest, the last set you mentioned and the other "storm" clouds, are just that....clouds, I see this sort of thing all the time.
Just do a search for "unusual clouds" on google or something and look at the images. Either these are clouds or we have a whole lot of giant spaceship flying around all the time.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ringing

Intill it happens to you, then you will feel totally different on that statement you just made, totally. It was electrifying to say the least.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
this is like humans using clothes oer their heads to use as camouflage ad hoping no one will notice them... just plain unlikely and im sure ETs may not be that clueless...

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I've found some infos about the ufo in Poland and the one in Lithuania.

2004-Rzeszow, Poland, May 4, 5. I received some very interesting photographs from my good friend and correspondent Tomek Wierszalowicz in Poland. The photographs were taken May 4, 5, 2004 in the city Rzeszów. I was sent to the Polish website
which carried the story, but details are still very sketchy. According to the
website, the photographs are being evaluated, but so far, no further evidence is available. As usual, if and when new info is sent to me, I will update this page.

www.ufocasebook.com...

www.ufoinfo.pl...

I've also found a short video that shows the one spotted in Lithuania and aired by Discovery Channel:

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join