It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gays, the new blacks?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
C0le,

You hit the nail on the head.

I have quite a few gay friends and they are great people. Believe it or not, they even agree with you as well - they believe the small minority of "do gooders" who don't really represent the whole, have actually made things worse for them by polarizing the community.

Actually, if you look around, it's always the "do gooders" who seem to be stuffing up everything. Maybe these "do gooders" should be the ones being targeted

Cheers

JS

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   
A few posts back someone said that all the gay people they knew had emotional problems. That couldn't stem from always having to hide yourself or worrying about some hick tying you to fencepost and leaving you to die? Nah.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I agree with C0le and spliff.

From my experience gays are becoming more sexualy agrresive. And they are attacking heteresexual persons even when they say to them that they are straight and won't have nothing to do with them. And what's with girls asking her gay male friend about male perspective about heterosexual relationship or other male fixation on sports or cars etc. I think he is the last person who can give an objective opinion and that person definetly doesn't represent straight men. But he can do a lot of damage. And I agree wits spliff thay most of them are emotional invalids. In my experience with them, they have a rotten soul.

It really gets on my nerves this giving the special threatment to the minorities on expence of a majority. Nowadays we have so many special interest groups that there are no more normal majority. When in public place someone assault me verbaly of phisicaly I respond accordingly. But if aggresor is gay persona I get labeled as gay-basher or gay-hater in a heartbeat.

If I have to tolerrate them, that doesn't meand I have to like them and gays really want to be liked and loved desperately by everyone. But I'm sure there are some wonderfull people among them but I just haven't met anyone.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
yancheck,

What is your definition or "normal?"

Having gone to private art college of about 4200 people, I commonly encountered two subsets of people that have common emotional problems. The first was children of the ultra wealthy. The second was the homosexual.

More often than not I found the children of the rich to have drastic amounts of emotional baggage. Absentee parents, little to no supervision their whole lives, and the ability to just get whatever they want leading to no idea of reality, contributed too many of them to have alcohol and drug problems.

Many of the gay students I met they had emotional problems too. Parents who treated them as if something was wrong, family who disowned them, very little love or support, the damnation of the family church lead to many of them having hard lives and as with the rich kids, many had drug and alcohol problems.

Of these two groups, which do you consider normal? For these children of the rich it was far more normal for them to have problems than it was for them no to. So, in essence, it was normal. The gay students were more common to have "problems" than not. So, they too were normal.

So, what do you define as normal?

-O

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Yanchek, I suspect you're falling back on extreme generalisation and stereotyping here. Emotional invalids...rotten souls and sexual aggression. How often do you get targeted by these aggressive gays, on a daily basis, weekly, monthly, yearly???? And where the hell do I go to find this as it seems a pretty rare occurance in my personal day to day life.

I'm no apologist for the gay community, it takes all sorts and unfortunately some people are less savoury than others as is the case throughout the spectrum of humanity but I wonder if people like you aren't part of the problem. If I was having that kind of emotive rant directed at me from a young age perhaps I would've grown up with issues about my sexuality and problems in the way I expressed it too.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
As Tyler Duerden would say "You are not special, you all come from the same decaying organic matter". I live in Vancouver, BC and our gay population is the biggest in Canada. I have no problem with it at all, I used to be homophobic when I was younger(naiive and young) but then I thought about. How is their lifestyle choice affecting me?

The answer is it's not. I don't like to see gay people making out in public but then again I don't like seeing hetero people making out either. Except for when I've had too many pints and I'm the one doing it with some random girl I met at the bar.

Live and let live as the saying goes. They are not bringing down our society and they too have the right to live the way they choose to, the lifestyle that makes them happy. Who are we to judge.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Anyways, only people who care are republicans/KKK/CCC/Neo-Nazis.

You mean like the low class tricks pulled by Kerry and Edwards over the Cheney's lesbian daughter?

It's like a black democrat, or a smart democrat, it's waht the dem party is, it would be like making fun of the KKK for having old racist white republicans in it, it's what they are!

You mean like Senator Robert Byrd?

The point is, stop trying to characterize "All X are Y". It is the essence of discrimination.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by quarterforty
I believe the whole anti-marriage issue stems around the reality of the disintegration of marriage in general. Heterosexuals cannot keep their marriages in order and good standing, WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THIS WORLD IF THE HOMOSEXUALS CAN! It frightens the religious order that quite frankly put the president in office, although I did vote for him for lack of a better alternative.

I don't think heterosexuals have to worry about being "shown up" by the perceived stability of homosexual marriage:

Posted by crossmap on Saturday, December 11 @ 10:25am GMT

On May 17 of this year, Massachusetts began sanctioning gay marriage 6 months after the Supreme Court opened the doors for gay marriage. In less than 7 months following the first marriages, a steady stream of divorce papers for homosexual couples are being filed. According to the state Registry of Vital Records, at least 4,266 gay marriage certificates have since been issued, and the first divorces were reported 2 months following the initial ceremonies.

From the story:

One partner was a 33-year-old religious educator from Boston, the other a 39-year-old professor based in Washington. Since then, the couple said in their divorce filing, "our interests have grown in different directions." Each man signed a settlement attesting that the marriage had "irretrievably broken down."

The most difficult part of the settlement appeared to be custody of their three cats, who will live exclusively with the professor.

But "in recognition of the emotional hardship of such relinquishment," the settlement reads, the professor agreed to provide his ex "with periodic updates, photographs, and any health-related information pertaining" to the cats.
Divorce

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
1. This thread is ok cept for one big flaw!
Gays have nothing to do with blacks. Gays arent the new blacks. Gays can NEVER be the new blacks. No one can ever be in the same situation as the blacks. The black have allowed theirselves get used over and over and still do.

1b. Be more specific. Its black americans being talked about here. They suffered the worse.

2. The whole issue with Black Americans had to do with economics. It was more economical to have a slave do all your dirty work for FREE. They werent fed, clothed, housed, nothing! They were sold like objects. Like cattle. Like a new chair, like an old pair of boots.

3. No freeeekin where in the Bible does it say Blacks are inferior to whites. Or that blacks are ment to serve whites. This is one of the biggest scams priests, rabbis, clergy, pulled over the masses. The masses of the public need to FREEEEKIN READ their freeekin Bibles theirselves!. There's sooooo freekin much in the Bible that no priest, rabbi, clergy will never ever talk about. Refuse to talk about. And on purpose lie about.

No freeekin where in the bible does it say Ham is cursed. No where!.

The whites who claim the Bible says Blacks are ment to be slaves to Whites lied. Or were lied to by their priests, clergy, rabbi.

4. The bible talks about the 3 most beautiful women. Eve wasn't beautiful cuz no description is written about her having beauty. The shulamite woman who kept King David warm was one of the most beautiful women ever. King David's entire kingdom was searched for the most beautiful woman.... and guess who they found? It wasnt that skank Bath-she-ba. It was a shulamite chick.

4b.There's another example of a shulamite (minor example) elsewhere in the bibe.

4c. Then there's THE biggest example of the sexiest, most beautiful woman ever! Guess freeekin what? The Bible explictly says she is B L A C K! In bold, letters, she had BLACK SKIN. She had CORNROWS! (The bible describes her hairstyle looking like "rows of (gazelles) running down a hillside.) She was from the land of shunam. Where... shulamite women come from. The same place where later on was found a chick who kept King David warm at night LOL!

An entire BOOK IN THE BIBLE is written about her, and how beautiful she is! Can anyone here guess the name of the book in the Bible? C'mon!
So King David, had sex with a black woman. The most beautiful woman in the Bible is a black woman. An entire bible book was written about a black woman with cornrows. Noah and his wife were black. (It's the only way they could've had Ham LOL!) Ham was a super-ultra dark skinned black.

Sarah was black. Dark skin ages much better than white skin. Sarah was in her 70's-80's and still looked super-sexy. So much that her husband pretended she was his sister. This led to the Pharoah trying to have sex with her since he thought she was single. In modern times, all female sex symbols who kept the most of their sexieness were black women and/or had dark skin - Josephine Baker, Celia Cruz, on and on. No liver spots. No sunspots. As a guy on another forum wrote "White skin is like milk. It expires!".

5. American racism towards Black Americans was started because of 2 reasons:

- Economics. By keeping black Americans down, it created and kept, a long lasting underclass to do FREE labor which is what built America up into the largest superpower in the world. ALL other countries still had to pay their slaves, peasants, indentured servents, regular servents, mercenaries, some amount of pay. American blacks got no pay at all. If they died, more were purchased to take their place.

6. The entire idea that American blacks got their freedom from the Civil Rights movement is a BIG L I E!!!!!! Yep you read that right! Black Americans had MORE rights, privliges BEFORE the civil rights movement! In fact, the civil rights movement HURT black Americans more than helped them! Read on and learn some true, real, American history:

Black Wall Street. "White" Wall Street in NYC was formed by the start of the 1800's. Officially it was run by athorities, and gave investors a chance to make a killing in capitalism. Unofficially it was a scam to rape the small investor, or unconnected investor. Either way, Wall Street gained power, influence, and wealth. Insane wealth!

Black Americans weren't allowed to engage in "white" Wall Street in NYC. So they formed their own Wall Street. In the state of Oklahoma. Black Americans were sooo smart, savvy, energetic, BETTER, that within a few decades, "black" Wall Street caught up to "white" wall street! It took roughly 100 years for "white" wall street to get where it was. It took roughly 1 decade for "black" wall street to catch up to "white" wall street!

Black Wall Street started shortly before the Civil War. It gained more strength after the Civil War. During the time period of Black American Wall Street:

- Black Americans owned their own land.
- Black Americans owned their own buisnesses. And shopped with each other.
- Black Americans had full rights, privlages, liberties, EVERYTHING! They didn't have to go to anyone, ask anyone, petition anyone, beg anyone. Jobs, schools, movie houses, BANKS, resturants, local, town, and county goverment, police, sanitation, council members, mayor, and much, much, much freeeekin more. Everything was 100% black American built, owned, and run.
- The richest Black Americans were just as rich as the richest white Americans!

Everything that the Civil Rights movement claimed it was trying to gain for Black Americans was already done with and in black Wall Street.

- There was NO freeekin discrimination to Black Americans at all. Cuz there wasn't anyone to do the discrimination! Need a bank loan? A black American would go to another black American. Need a new house? Want to eat at a 5 Star resturant? A black American would go to another black American. Want the BEST possible quality education? A black American would send their kids to schools built, run, financed, by other black Americans. Black American schools were BETTER than the "white" American schools.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

There ya all have it. The civil rights movement was NOT when segragation ended. It was NOT when black Americans first got their rights. There's nothing the same about Gays and Black Americans. The agenda against Black Americans is based on economics. You can instantly find a Black person. They can't hide their skin color. They're black at birth LOLOL! There is no "in the closet". Or finding out that they're black. Or wondering. Soon as they walk in the door of a bank, EVERYONE knows theyre black. While they walk down the street, every single stranger instantly knows theyre black.

The agenda against Gays is much more minor (when compared to the agenda against black Americans) and is just another smokescreen, another wool pulled over the masses to keep em from thinking about the REAL subject that matters! Those $#^# elite who rule the country and the world. The old divide an conquore. Divide and maintain chaos.

IF there'd been no agenda vs black Americans, then America would never exist. Or at best, never be as built up, nor built up as quickly, and NEVER wouldve been a world superpower. Black Americans were critical to helping the elite achieve one MAJOR part of their agenda. And also at the speed they achieved it.

IF there'd been no agenda vs gays and lezzzbians, then organized religion would crumble. A form of mind control would die. Thing is, religion is just ONE of many, many, forms of mind control. Gays are a threat to 1 form of mind control the elite use to keep the masses in check.

Last item ---- HATE towards any group is pushed on purpose by the elite. They also create it. They also make the best effort to make sure hate never dies. Best example is all the new "joke" books that release every year in bookstores continuing to make fun of others. If just this one production of hate were ended - no more new jokebooks made - then wannabe haters would have no more new ammo. They'd face getting bored with their old ammo, and more likely move on to other subjects. Getting tired of saying for the 1 millionth time the same old "N---- joke" , "F--- joke", "Lezzzzbian joke", on and on.

+++++++++++++++
My personal feeling based on my investigations? There's no such thing as "black" or "white". All Humans are 99.999998% the same. With millions of things the same, why concentrate on the few things that're different? To claim some humans are 100% different based on a few differences proves humans are 100% the same since they have far more stuff the same than different. (The way the eyeball receptors work in "whites" and "blacks" is the SAME. SAME with the mitochodria in their cells, red blood cells, bone marrow, taste buds, how the ear works, brain waves, nervous system, white blood cells combating bacteria, how the stomach digests, how the small intestine villa work. And of course my favorite - many "blacks" and "whites" have the exact same blood type LOL!

As for gays n lezzzzbians there's 2 things about them!

1. From a purely nature view being gay n lezzzbian is a negative. Gays and lezzzbians cant reproduce. If nature ment for them to be, then theyd have a way to knowingly reproduce on purpose. Gays n lezzzbians cant reproduce on purpose. If the gay n lezzzbian population started go down.... NOTHING they can do to stop it!!!!!!! Which means nature says its a negative.

2. From a purely human view. Being gay n lezzzbian (and straight) is no freeeekin one elses buisness! Its no ones freeekin buisness who a straight person has slept with, is sleeping with. Same with a gay n lezzzbian. No one elses freeekin buisness who theyre sleeping with, have slept with.

3, There's too many gays (n some lezzbians) who overdo it! If a straight hits on a woman and she says no he has to stop. Or else its harrassment! Gays go crazy hitting on straights! Many of em get off on how they make a straight upset.

Gay n Lezzzbian stuff is taught in school. It f--ks up the enviorment of kids. Kids by nature are impressionable by adults. If a teacher tells a kid Columbus discovered America, then the kid will believe it. If an adult tells a kid its ok for little boys to have sex with other little boys. And little girls to have sex with other little girls......... What's a 14yr old boy suppose to react if a 17yr old boy hits on him? WTF!!!
Or if a 17yr old girl hits on a 14yr old girl to have sex with her?

[edit on 30-5-2005 by OpenSecret2012]

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpenSecret2012
3, There's too many gays (n some lezzbians) who overdo it! If a straight hits on a woman and she says no he has to stop. Or else its harrassment! Gays go crazy hitting on straights! Many of em get off on how they make a straight upset.

Gay n Lezzzbian stuff is taught in school. It f--ks up the enviorment of kids. Kids by nature are impressionable by adults. If a teacher tells a kid Columbus discovered America, then the kid will believe it. If an adult tells a kid its ok for little boys to have sex with other little boys. And little girls to have sex with other little girls......... What's a 14yr old boy suppose to react if a 17yr old boy hits on him? WTF!!!
Or if a 17yr old girl hits on a 14yr old girl to have sex with her?

Yes, my thoughts exactly. You said it much better than me. Tolerance has it's limits.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Rock on Big O! I saw this topic and had to jump on over! I love how you brought this up and your post is soooo wonderful! And for that I just had to vote for you for whatever we're all voting for!! Cole, noone cares that you're str8. You don't want gay ppl rubbing the fact that they're gay in your face, yet here you are rubbing the fact that you're str8 in all of our faces. If str8 people can walk around out in public with their whoever then why can't we? I'm not gonna keep my relations with my boy friend in a dark, windowless house because you str8 men complain that we shove it down your throats when in reality, all we do is act like normal people. You see str8 couples holding hands in public and kissing in public, what's wrong if a gay couple does it too? And honey, noone needs to ask if you're str8 or not because telling from the post I read, you're way too uptight, and gay people just know how to be loose in these kind of situations...

But anyways, yea I feel that everyone feels they need to bash on someone and they do pick the more weak of the group. It use to be blacks but then they stood up for themselves and then it moved onto another group. Lately it seems, it's been Middle Easterns and gays. I wouldn't be surprised if a gay middle eastern went up and shot someone to proove a point...That's just my opinion though...

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpenSecret2012

5. American racism towards Black Americans was started because of 2 reasons:

- Economics. By keeping black Americans down, it created and kept, a long lasting underclass to do FREE labor which is what built America up into the largest superpower in the world. ALL other countries still had to pay their slaves, peasants, indentured servents, regular servents, mercenaries, some amount of pay. American blacks got no pay at all. If they died, more were purchased to take their place.

6. The entire idea that American blacks got their freedom from the Civil Rights movement is a BIG L I E!!!!!! Yep you read that right! Black Americans had MORE rights, privliges BEFORE the civil rights movement! In fact, the civil rights movement HURT black Americans more than helped them! Read on and learn some true, real, American history:

Black Wall Street. "White" Wall Street in NYC was formed by the start of the 1800's. Officially it was run by athorities, and gave investors a chance to make a killing in capitalism. Unofficially it was a scam to rape the small investor, or unconnected investor. Either way, Wall Street gained power, influence, and wealth. Insane wealth!

Black Americans weren't allowed to engage in "white" Wall Street in NYC. So they formed their own Wall Street. In the state of Oklahoma. Black Americans were sooo smart, savvy, energetic, BETTER, that within a few decades, "black" Wall Street caught up to "white" wall street! It took roughly 100 years for "white" wall street to get where it was. It took roughly 1 decade for "black" wall street to catch up to "white" wall street!

Black Wall Street started shortly before the Civil War. It gained more strength after the Civil War. During the time period of Black American Wall Street:

- Black Americans owned their own land.
- Black Americans owned their own buisnesses. And shopped with each other.
- Black Americans had full rights, privlages, liberties, EVERYTHING! They didn't have to go to anyone, ask anyone, petition anyone, beg anyone. Jobs, schools, movie houses, BANKS, resturants, local, town, and county goverment, police, sanitation, council members, mayor, and much, much, much freeeekin more. Everything was 100% black American built, owned, and run.
- The richest Black Americans were just as rich as the richest white Americans!

Everything that the Civil Rights movement claimed it was trying to gain for Black Americans was already done with and in black Wall Street.

- There was NO freeekin discrimination to Black Americans at all. Cuz there wasn't anyone to do the discrimination! Need a bank loan? A black American would go to another black American. Need a new house? Want to eat at a 5 Star resturant? A black American would go to another black American. Want the BEST possible quality education? A black American would send their kids to schools built, run, financed, by other black Americans. Black American schools were BETTER than the "white" American schools.

[edit on 30-5-2005 by OpenSecret2012]

Are you saying that that racism existed but discrimination did not? If so then am I to believe that Rosa Parks should have sat down in the back of the bus, that affirmative action hurt blacks, and that MLK Jr. was a conman?
:

I grew up in the south (FL, GA, NC, and AL). I remember segregation. I remember the riots and racial tension that erupted due to white folk’s fear of black folks. Why would I have campaigned and marched for something that did not exist?

Or do you support segregation? Do you feel that blacks should live and work in all black communities and have no dealings with the white folks? Why would you deny us the contributions of the black race?

I must admit, I am very confused.

[edit on 6/1/2005 by darkelf]

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf

Are you saying that that racism existed but discrimination did not? If so then am I to believe that Rosa Parks should have sat down in the back of the bus, that affirmative action hurt blacks, and that MLK Jr. was a conman?
:

I'm saying this. Don't go by what I say. It's all historical fact:

1. Yep white Americans hated, killed, raped, robbed, black-Americans.
2. The American goverment for decades ignored it which means it supported it.

3. Current, bs history taught in American schools will tell ya that Black Americans never enjoyed life without discrimination, getting stepped on, on and on.

4. Segragation and discrimination are different things. Segragation isnt good or bad. Its what the segragated group does. Examples:
Chinese-Americans are segragated in Chinatown. No big deal to them. In fact, almost every group in America was segregated, and currently is segragated. Chinese, Koreans, Spanish, Irish, Italians, Russians, American-Indians, on and on and on.

5. Discrimination is a very bad thing. Its when one group has power over another group and abuses their power. Men discriminate on women. white Americans discriminate on black Americans. Non-gays discriminate on gays n lezzzbians. Young discriminate on old. Protestants discriminate on Catholics and Jews. On and on.

6. When whites discriminate on blacks is cuz whites have power over blacks. white discrimination also known as racism. Two words meaning same thing.

7. Rosa Parks, and all the people in her church should've opened their own bus company, car service, livery service. It wouldve instantly ended discrimination/racism on the buses. Which is exactly what black Americans in other states did do! You wanna know something? When Rosa Parks and M. King marched against the bus companies they put them outta buisness!! This means the black Americans who lived in those specific states were 100% the reason why those white-owned bus companies were in buisness!

OMG! With all the insane money black Americans saved by walking instead of taking the bus, they damn easy couldve opened their own bus company. Which is exactly what black Americans did in another state. The same other state where black Americans opened their own Wall Street, which equalled the financial power of Wall Street in New York City.

8. Ya darn right affirmative action hurt Black Americans. In fact, they never needed it! In fact they did just fine without it! The damn proof is the history of black American Wall street. Black Americans owned their own companies, buisnesses, everything!. Affirmative action? WTF? EVERYONE in the companies were black Americans! Banks, schools, buisnesses, stores, supermarkets, investment firms, movie theaters, resturants, and much, much, much, more! The CEO, vice prez, chairman, stock holders, share holders, managers, workers, deliverymen, markting, investors, everyone.

9. Martin L. King wasn't a con man. He got conned. He was led to believe that black Americans couldn't survive without white Americans. "We gotta get into the white American schools! We gotta give our money to white American buisnesses!". "No way we can open our own schools and teach our own kids, and print our own books. No way we can open our own banks, finance our own buisnesses!".
The thing is MLK was proven wrong. Current bs history says the situation of MLK, and the black Americans in some souther states was the situation of ALL black Americans. This is a L-I-E! MLK and his beliefs was proven wrong by the fact other black Americans in other southern (and northern) states rode anywhere on the bus, owned the bus, drove the bus, sat in the front of the bus ALL THE TIME.

I grew up in the south (FL, GA, NC, and AL). I remember segregation. I remember the riots and racial tension that erupted due to white folk’s fear of black folks.

Exactly! White Americans feared black Americans! 2 things were at work. One - they feared black Americans getting together and opening their OWN buisnesses! Cuz too many white American buisnesses were KEPT in buisness by black Americans dumbly spending their money, dollars, to the white Americans who didn't like them in the first place. If the black Americans started using their heads and opened their OWN buisnesses, guess what happens to many of the white American owned buisnesses?

The second thing is on a much higher, higher, higher level. Part of the bigger, bigger, bigger, bigger, picture. The elite rulers of America (who take orders from the elite who rule the world) on purpose promoted racism and discrimination, to act as a smokescreen. One of many types of divide and conquor, divide and continue their rule. White Americans fell for this the hardest. Read up on David Icke and his books for the true history of the KKK, the Federal Reserve, the real reason behind the Civil War, on and on. His books are at every major bookstore (Barnes & Noble, Strand, whatever). You can read em for free, the bookstores even encourage customers to read any book for free. Start with "The Biggest Secret". Then read "And The Truth Shall Set You Free". Then whatever of his other books might intrest you.

Why would I have campaigned and marched for something that did not exist?

Discrimination/racism did happen. Your right. BUT black Americans defeated discrimination/racim decades before the Civil Rights Movement, Martin Luther King, Rosa Parks, and all the marches. You ended up campaigning and marching for the wrong solution. If you back then had knew about what other black Americans in other states did, you wouldn't have needed to march or campaigne at all. Just do what they did to instantly end discrimination and racism.

Or do you support segregation? Do you feel that blacks should live and work in all black communities and have no dealings with the white folks? Why would you deny us the contributions of the black race?

I support solutions that work. Segregation isnt the problem. Segragation isnt good or bad. Discrimination/racism is the problem. Its bad. Solution?
Why did discrimination/racism exist? Cuz white Americans had power over black Americans. WHY did white Americans have power over black Americans? Cuz white Americans owned all of the buisnesses where discrimination/racism was going on.

Solution? Black Americans open their own buisnesses. And WHAM! Discrimination/raciam INSTANTLY ENDS. And this actually happened in real life! Black Americans DID DO this solution before MLK was even born. And this solution worked just fine.

I must admit, I am very confused.

[edit on 6/1/2005 by darkelf]

Thanks for being very honest here! You know what? I was exactly like you. But it wasn't my fault I spent all my life confused. Same with you and everyone else here. From the time we're all born we're stuck getting taught the bs education, bs history, that the elite want us all to learn. Most adults go through their entire life never knowing that everything about history they're taught in school is all bs. Or that the majority of it is bs. Or that important parts are left out ..... on purpose!

SOME of the teachers know this. Many don't. So its not the fault of the teachers. Its simply the elite rulers manipulating. What is it that creates the first doubt in a person's mind? What is it that first makes someone question what they've been taught? Everyone has their own personal story, experience, of when they first started questioning "the system". The fact is black Americans on their own, without help from the US goverment, without marching, without protesting, instantly ended discrimination/racism. They rode anywhere on the bus, the front of the bus, anytime they wanted. They owned their own banks, buisnesses, thus never needed affirmative action. They formed and owned their own Wall Street. Which rivaled Wall Street in New York City.

Go ahead and ask around in the Black American community. Best place to start is the Shomberg Center in Harlem, New York City. If you don't live near it, call em up and ask them about Black American Wall Street.

Shomberg Center address, phone, information

And how black Americans owned ALL of their buisnesses which ment they never needed affirmative action, never experienced discrimination/racism on the job, at the resturants, movie theaters, banks, ALWAYS sat in front of the bus ..... because they owned them.

Gays arent the new black cuz being gay is not the same as being black. Never was, never is, never will be.

[edit on 4-6-2005 by OpenSecret2012]

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Black is a race that is born with but homosexaulity is a chose that a person makes for himself.

homosexaul is something big because it a bit unsafe . The way they do it is even insulting for a women to do at as well as God did not design to do this stuff on it just to take out wast.

More report of Gays taking illegal drugs

Eccentric life style is not suitable for any child to even watch it on the TV

If they have a spokes many it would be Elton John or the guys at Will and Grace

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by eazy_mas
Black is a race that is born with but homosexaulity is a chose that a person makes for himself.

Himself? But what about the Lezzzbians?

homosexaul is something big because it a bit unsafe . The way they do it is even insulting for a women to do at as well as God did not design to do this stuff on it just to take out wast.

Ehh, the Bible story of Sodom and Gamorrah isnt about homosexuality.
Check out this site:

www.skepticsannotatedbible.com...

Click on Genesis and have fun finding out about stuff no priest, rabbi, or clergy will ever talk about!
Neither is the story about that guy Onan.

What about Lezzzbians? Do they take tons of illegal drugs?

Eccentric life style is not suitable for any child to even watch it on the TV

What about a spokesman... umm... spokeswoman for Lezzzbians?

Here's an unknown part of the Bible in which the god of the Bible imagines himself as a woman having sex with another woman!!!! (representing Jeruselem)

The Bible loves Lezzzbians

[edit on 4-6-2005 by OpenSecret2012]

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   

This is not supported by any facts and is illogical. Why would people choose to be hated and persecuted? Also, homosexuality can be observed throughout the animal kingdom.

Would you not have a problem with homosexuals then if they abstained from anal intercourse?

Sorry, mate but this reeks of feces.

1. Elton John is an accomplished singer and songwriter. Oh yeah, call him "Sir Elton John"

2. I am not sure but aren't both the gay fellows on Will & Grace played by straight actors?

In closing, go masturbate to some gay pornography and you will feel much better.

[edit on 5-6-2005 by Ray Davies]

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ray Davies

This is not supported by any facts and is illogical. Why would people choose to be hated and persecuted? Also, homosexuality can be observed throughout the animal kingdom.

Would you not have a problem with homosexuals then if they abstained from anal intercourse?

Sorry, mate but this reeks of feces.

1. Elton John is an accomplished singer and songwriter. Oh yeah, call him "Sir Elton John"

2. I am not sure but aren't both the gay fellows on Will & Grace played by straight actors?

In closing, go masturbate to some gay pornography and you will feel much better.

[edit on 5-6-2005 by Ray Davies]

If you dont like what i am saying please choose your word in a respect manner . And if you try to convice me that being a gay is alright you will never convince me as long as i live.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ubermunche
Yanchek, I suspect you're falling back on extreme generalisation and stereotyping here. Emotional invalids...rotten souls and sexual aggression. How often do you get targeted by these aggressive gays, on a daily basis, weekly, monthly, yearly???? And where the hell do I go to find this as it seems a pretty rare occurance in my personal day to day life.

I'm no apologist for the gay community, it takes all sorts and unfortunately some people are less savoury than others as is the case throughout the spectrum of humanity but I wonder if people like you aren't part of the problem. If I was having that kind of emotive rant directed at me from a young age perhaps I would've grown up with issues about my sexuality and problems in the way I expressed it too.

That was just a great post.

I'm just curious why we're so keen to continue labelling people according to their sexuality.

An aggressive jerk is an aggressive jerk. It doesn't matter whether he's homo- or hetero-sexual. A serial thief is just that - again, his/her sexuality doesn't matter. Likewise, a compassionate individual who donates his time and money to whichever cause shouldn't expect his sexuality to become an issue. Why is it an issue here? Is it believed that certain behaviours are only ever found amongst homo- or hetero-sexuals? I'd hope such a notion isn't widely believed.

Sadly we learn intolerance from our parents, our communities, and sadly our media influences too. Isn't it our responsibility to educate and inform ourselves, to avoid this kind of stereotyping?

Ignorance is no defense. It's one of the saddest and most tragic offenses, though.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I disagree with this completely. While of course there are similarities between the current events concerning homosexuals and the Civil Rights movement of the 60's, I don't view the homosexual movement as anything like Civil Rights.

Why? For one thing, homosexuality is everywhere, and attempting to be everywhere. If it was discriminated against as much as many people like to think it is, then why are there television shows based entirely on homosexuals? Why is there a cooperative "metrosexual" movement seen by guys around the world, even those who are against homosexuality?

Blacks were discriminated (and of course many still are) because of a physical trait. No matter how they acted, what they did, or how much they talked, they were still hated or disliked, sometimes abused by people who disliked them for PHYSICAL, natural characteristics. Gays on the other hand, have only their sexuality to separate them. I have witnessed many cases where a homosexual obviously intends to show people their sexuality, often in extreme ways, and then they end up being treated badly by a few. In my area, however (and it would seem this way in most places), homosexuality is a fad. Women "love" gay guys and want them to be best friends. Straight guys have gay friends and are ok with it. The only time I personally see discrimination is when homosexuals purposefully rub their sexuality in someone's face.

Why are people separating themselves based on sexuality anyway? These "gay" television shows I mentioned earlier are big hits around the world, but why are they always based on sexuality? Is it possible to have a show featuring gay characters but not mentioning sex? Not really. Why do people need to express their sexuality so much?

I have multiple gay friends, who are constantly switching from being gay to "bi" and back again. Blacks, and people of any race, are sometimes discriminated against due to factors they cannot change. I am not saying homosexuals are evil, or that they should be discriminated against, but to compare their movement to that of the blacks is farfetched, no matter what people "observe".

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oblivion
I disagree with this completely. While of course there are similarities between the current events concerning homosexuals and the Civil Rights movement of the 60's, I don't view the homosexual movement as anything like Civil Rights.

Why? For one thing, homosexuality is everywhere, and attempting to be everywhere. If it was discriminated against as much as many people like to think it is, then why are there television shows based entirely on homosexuals? Why is there a cooperative "metrosexual" movement seen by guys around the world, even those who are against homosexuality?

Blacks were discriminated (and of course many still are) because of a physical trait. No matter how they acted, what they did, or how much they talked, they were still hated or disliked, sometimes abused by people who disliked them for PHYSICAL, natural characteristics. Gays on the other hand, have only their sexuality to separate them. I have witnessed many cases where a homosexual obviously intends to show people their sexuality, often in extreme ways, and then they end up being treated badly by a few. In my area, however (and it would seem this way in most places), homosexuality is a fad. Women "love" gay guys and want them to be best friends. Straight guys have gay friends and are ok with it. The only time I personally see discrimination is when homosexuals purposefully rub their sexuality in someone's face.

Why are people separating themselves based on sexuality anyway? These "gay" television shows I mentioned earlier are big hits around the world, but why are they always based on sexuality? Is it possible to have a show featuring gay characters but not mentioning sex? Not really. Why do people need to express their sexuality so much?

I have multiple gay friends, who are constantly switching from being gay to "bi" and back again. Blacks, and people of any race, are sometimes discriminated against due to factors they cannot change. I am not saying homosexuals are evil, or that they should be discriminated against, but to compare their movement to that of the blacks is farfetched, no matter what people "observe".

You got a piont , I really dont care about him i may talk or give an adive only once if he takes he takes it. I dont car who you are but please dont try to show everybody your something special or stuff like that and try to act normal.

Sexuality is a private issue if a person is gay i not the one who rules him but God . and its God who judge people

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join