It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MKUltra

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I believe that I was involved in MKUltra or similar project around 1971 or 72 at Oak Knoll hospital in Oakland, Ca. and other places. Does anyone have info on this? I am also looking for some advice because I am in some trouble at the moment. I had gone a little nuts in the past couple of years but, am getting back to normal as of late and would like to find out what has happened to me. I had gone to Jewish Family Services in New York about '74 or 75' for deprogramming and was refered to a doctor elsewhere....this doctor continued hypnosis for purposes unknown to me and I was given a phone number to report to periodically to the CIA this phone number is a back door so to speak it says the message line is full and to enter mail box number of the person I am trying to reach......I type in 3 digits the voice says sorry your having problems and disconnects and then I wait for up to two hours sometimes for someone to call back and they record what I have to report regarding my specific situation. Mainly I am telling them when I am approached by anyone in this pedophile group that has been stalking me. I have never written this number down but, I have remembered it for close to 30 years now. My problem is more complex then this but, I thought I should mention. Also, I have started to remember some really weird stuff within the past two years and I just don't understand it all. I would appreciate any help or advice I could get.....I will add to this post little by little 'cause I have to use computers at the library. So if interested keep checking back and I will try to explain more. This could take the rest of the weekend so if you can save you replies till the end all the better. Some of the details are still sketchy so I'll stick to what I know is true and what I remember telling people in the past.
My story starts June 2, 1971 in Alfred, Me. I went out to play early in the morning. A girl maybe 5 years of age came up to me and said there was a dog in the road and asked if it was mine and then walked away I was curious and followed her I was told later that dogs had picked up the sent exactly where I had said I went but, it was ignored at the time. I followed her to a nearby barn where I was grabbed by a man by the name of Eric or Clyde Cook(e). This man was a travelling preacher who took me first to a nearby quaker village and then to Portland. Eventually I got away from him at one of his stops by convincing a woman that he wasn't my father and that I needed to get away from him and I was told he would hurt me and my family. This woman was leaving for Berkeley, California for college and she took me with her. I was probably with him for several months going from place to place and sometimes he would leave me with people and take off for days at a time. I had been threatened, abused and brainwashed and possibly even hypnotized considering what I went through later. Well, some time went by and eventually this woman took me to a professor at Berkeley who knew someone who dealt with children in my situation and so that's how I ended up at Oak Knoll. I went there recently just to see and all I could do was walk around the outside but, this place was really familiar as well as other places like Angel Island Military base or whatever it's called, in San Fransisco. I had been seperated with this woman afterwards but, I remember going through all this training and programming similar to what I've read about MKUltra. It's really confusing what happened after but, I ended up with some other woman who had two children and she took me to Connecticut. I was taken away from her and adopted sometime later (I had been using somebody else's birth certificate) My adopted parents and my "Grandmother" took me to Jewish Family Services sometime in '74 or '75. I had always known about this but, I had believed that the woman who brought me to Ct. was my real mother. A few years ago I found out that this wasn't true and about two years ago I started to have alot of weird memories surface so I started out looking for my real family. I went back out to California to see if I could find any out. I started to get discouraged so I went back to the internet I think I looked on Doe Network and went through state by state. It was the last state I looked at and was an exact match according to the age progressed photo and the details. The pic that I had of me wasn't that great but, looked similar. I now have a better pic and this is with the person who would be my second cousin waiting to be scanned I have a smaller one on my person and am going to see about getting it scanned tonight, maybe (resources are really scarce here). Anyhow, I looked at the pics and it took about two months of looking and thinking about it and trying to remember exactly where I came from and what people told me I've said then I made the call to the police in hind sight I realize now that this may not have been such a great idea and that I should have contacted NCMEC first. What I told them was a name I had in my head from when I was taken to Ct. it turned out to be the fathers name not only did I mention his name but, where he worked I also described it perfectly. Not long after I contacted the family I also mentioned that he worked with the police as well and I mentioned something else he did and came up with the mother's name and a connection with the sister's name. Well, I found out that we were all having problems with the police they had told me that the family weren't cooperating but, what happened is they took the father's blood sample then my cheek cells a month later then 7 months after that they got the mother's blood sample. They had "lost" the footprints and put the mother through a lie detector test which they said she failed but, would not show her the results and then said there was no match and basically threatened me to forget about it. After all this time in contact with the family with all the similarities I was not ready to give up. I started to make my way here and picked up some better pics on the way and when I made it here started to have a look around including where they had lived and this is where I spent the first 3 years of my life I'm sure of this. At the moment I'm trying to get set up here and plan on hypnosis or Sodium Pentathol so I can prove what I'm saying, I'm not sure about any more DNA comparisons but, even then I believe the pictures are enough. I have like a part in my right ear which looks like it was sliced off and in one of the pics the family sent me there is the same thing.......so here I am not sure what to do and no help..........The End (For Now). your comments are welcome.

If there is any more that I feel I need to add or answers to questions I will add them in this very same post below this line.

I feel that I need to add that: I believe there is a possibility that the father knew exactly where I was from the time I was adopted or even sooner. I seem to have some memories to support this although I'm not certain, if this is so than there is a chance that he had something to do with guiding the results of the DNA comparison or even more, would that make it a conspiracy??. I could explain more of the MKUltra or similar project but, I'm sure by now you've read somewhere what happens and my experience isn't much different although I feel it helped me to survive when I was on my own at times and there were times when I was on my own soon after that experience. I have two witnesses who might talk, one is on medication and the other is my ex-wife who live in Northern England and I'd have to track hewr down. My ex was there when I met my Doc. after so many years and she heard a lot of details. And there were also other kids that I was in a group with in Ct. One of whom, thinks he was involved in some alien experiment that went wrong. Maybe he's right I don't now. All I want is to go home and forget all this. I have been trying to locate my "Doctor" for the past two years now with no luck. When I saw him last he had filled in a lot of details and said he works with similar children in New York city that is, children who were missing and turn up confused and brainwashed.
I have a page set up with some pics and info but, I'd like to wait until I can get my one pic scanned so all can see what I'm talking about.

[edit on 26-5-2005 by missinginmaine]

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   
unfortunately this is one of those situations where the godhead is in the details.

I suggest, if it's not too traumatic that you start from the beginning, take your time and write down as much of your expieriences as you can in as much detail as you can recall.

Don't go for the novel, but give us a timeline with details about whats happend to you say from 1972 to present that would give us all a real good jumping off point.

At least it would help me.

Spiderj

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   
The following is the link to the page I set up. Please note that I have not yet scanned the pics I just got recently which are much better in detail.

angelfire.com...

[edit on 27-5-2005 by missinginmaine]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I am sorry to hear about the troubles you have had. You might find some assistance from the website below. There are other people with experiences similar to your own.

Mind Control Forum

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Thanx, Frogs....
Is this the same MCF that is run by "Raven"???
I e-mailed them and tried to offer some suggestions because aside from the other stuff......and I have left out some details in my story......but, I
have some group that tracks me down last time was in FLA. this was hopefully captured on camera at the bus station, I called greyhound security but, never followed up because I was totally discouraged with the system but, everytime I went to get a ticket these people would get up and stand in my way.......there is more of that story as well. I always manage to get out of this somehow but, they are never to far behind....I wish that part of my ordeal would stop. Anyhow, I had been through some deprogramming again this time in the late 90's and this seemed to help with a lot of brainwashing problems like post hypnotic suggestion wipe-outs I could probably be brainwashed but, the effect wouldn't last more then 24 hours.
Basically what I'm looking for now is anyone who knows how I could get a shrink or someone to give me sodium pentathol or anything like that and question me about my past because even though the family might believe that I am their missing child I still need to prove this and I've been through a few hypnotists and different places (I've done everything I can think of apart from going to the FBI and asking them to do it)who say they don't use it and I'm not sure I can be hypnotized. I am also looking for someone who might have face recognition software or anything like that....I am still trying to get this pic scanned, by the way.

[edit on 27-5-2005 by missinginmaine]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Um, seriously I don't think it's too good of an idea to be asking people on this site for sodium pentathol. If you really feel it's important and it's even legal I'm sure there's a therapist out there you can find who'll use it.

As for scanning a picture I'm pretty sure any kinkos can do that for you for a couple o'bucks.

Spiderj

[edit on 5/27/2005 by Spiderj]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Isn't MKultra the highest security clearence in the US?

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I have scanned a picture and put it on my site. It's not very good quality and someone else has the large picture which is better quality but, you should get the idea.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
hey there missing,

I understand you're going through some very emotional stuff right now and have a lot to say but I'm having a real hard time following your story.

I understand the basic jist but I really think it would be helpful if you could sit down and write everything down in detail and in order and then post that.

I don't think you should leave out any details unless of course it could end up invading someones privacy.

I for one would be very interested in seeing the CIA contact number you have.

I would think if you post that plus your three digit code it could really be easily tracked and verified by a clever ATSer.

If your story can be quickly verified by people on this sight, I think you'll be pleasently surprised at how quickly and how many people will want to help.

As for me, I believe the first step is a detailed chronological account of your life starting with your dob/p and moving on to your first kidnapping in 1971 then up to present.

And again, posting that phone number should prove very helpful.

Spiderj

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
www.gertrude.it...

Sorry its a bit of list but it may be usefull. =)

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Spiderj,
Is there any way you could e-mail me at my personal e-mail listed on my web page? I'm not sure how much or what kind of info your looking for. There are a lot of things I've never discussed with anyone outside of need to know and if I give out much more will I become a target? I've acted as a ruse when I was younger and some of my work is on-going from the looks of it (due to being followed around) and I wouldn't reveal everything going on there at least not for everyone to see. I have a code name and I might be willing to give out that number to one person if I could be sure that the info wouldn't end up public info. I've tried getting my file through the information officer either they're not convinced I'm still alive (I've talked to someone who said as far as NSA is concernedthat I'm dead) or it's buried I don't know but, I have been tempted to come right out with it for a long time.....what little there is to come out with But, I don't know where that would take me and all I want to do is go home if that's possible.

Surrealist---I wonder if I could contact any of those people on the list if it would be helpful. the "crow" sounds familiar.

[edit on 28-5-2005 by missinginmaine]

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
hey missing,

I don't think giving me any information would really help because I don't neccessarily have the resources on my own.

My thought is that if you are under surveilence they (whom ever they may be) already know you're posting here. The more information you post and the more people that can see it and discuss the safer you are.

If you are in this world you're already a target, the more high profile you make yourself the safer you'll be.

Plus, and I can't stress this enough, on our own individual basis most of us here really can't help you, but as a collective with a community of people coming at this situation from different angles, I think you'll find us all quite helpful, or at least willing to help get to the bottom of what could end up being a very complex situation.

So again, I don't think holding back helps you, they already know you're here, so spill the beans and tell us all as much about yourself as possible.

It's really easy to make someone dissapear, it's harder when that person has a high(er) profile.

Hang in there.

Spiderj

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
yes that is the site by raven....there is a lot of discussion about Perps and "street theatre"...which seems like what you are experiencing. Although it seems like you are already familiar with the site. Yes, definitely let as many people know about your situation as you can as the previous poster stated. Good luck!

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Hey was checking out that hospital for you. Seems it has been closed in 1996. And it was a naval hospital so it was connected with the military.

www.navfac.navy.mil...

more about it here

www.globalsecurity.org...

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Well, I guess I'll have to write the expanded version. Can I start a new thread? I'm not to worried about the story because it'll have to come out sometime. There is a lot I haven't told the family and I worry about that. I did however share the phone number with one of them which helped prove that something weird is going on. that is the only thing I'm worried about sharing over the net. Would it help if I had someone on that end with proof of that? certainly someone would be able to tell who is who and I have just told someone that I am posting here and perhaps it would help the story come together if I had one of them post their opinion of the whole thing.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Looking forward to reading the full account.

I don't think starting a new thread is neccessary though.

Spiderj

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
This might take some time maybe by end of week or weekend. This might interest you however: I had been staying in a shelter in CT. just before I came to vacation land and there was one girl there I was trying to talk to. When the place closed (only cold weather) I had asked where she was going next. she got all defensive. I saw her just now coming to library (what are the odds). We talked for a few minutes (she had been standing outside) it might not be reason to get paranoid but, it is odd that I would meet up with someone like that. Now, someone like me who could be in one place then half way around the globe days later. I don't know but, this is another thing I have to deal with.....are they or aren't they. Well, I gave her my e-mail to contact me and I'll find out soon enough. Maybe she's in the same boat as I am???

[edit on 31-5-2005 by missinginmaine]

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
It is possible. It is known that SRI International in Menlo Park, CA (SF Bay Area) was involved in MKULTRA testing. Jim Jones of Koolaid fame was reportedly involved in as a partcipant.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I took a look at this site and some of the things they're involved in not very shy about it either
SRI International
Menlo park is a name I'm familiar with but, didn't check it out this time, maybe next. Also, when I was checking out Oak Knoll I found out that L. Ron Hubbard had worked there. Not sure if he was involved with what I went through directly but, I know a woman that I had been staying with was sucked in to that whole Scientology thing and I had been on one of his ships, I'm not sure if it was before or after I guess I'll have to wait for hypnosis to fill in the gaps.

[edit on 31-5-2005 by missinginmaine]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   
missinginmaine,

Wow, you have been through the wringer. I know, to some extent, how it feels. I don't think you are in any immediate danger. You are obviously being tracked and monitored. I think you are doing what you need to do for yourself, and that is what is important.

I don't think hypnosis or SP is such a great idea. I've read accounts of people in your situation who have extremely negative reactions to releasing suppressed knowledge. Proceed with great caution and only trusted professionals in that direction.

I would encourage you to get your story together seamlessly, as others have suggested, then go to the FBI and engage them in a proper DNA study for some reliable, definitive results. That will give you a concrete starting place from which to start truly rebuilding. Beware that you may find the people you trusted most dearly are the very ones who betrayed you to begin with.

Under no circumstances should you reveal your codeword or access information to anyone who is not a member of your immediate family. Even if someone you know (or don't know) comes up to you and uses it in conversation, make only oblique, conversational references in return.

Your journey may be of great importance to more than just yourself. The fact that you are being allowed (and believe me, you are being allowed; if they wanted to bring you in or take you out, they would) to travel and research your situation means you are on to something, maybe something big, that only you can ultimately get to the bottom of.

Be careful. Stay inside known boundaries. Don't piss anybody off too much, but go about your business. I think you enjoy somewhat protected status, as I may. Have you considered the possibility that you may have an implant?

Hang in there!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join