It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Masonic" Handshakes and Other Nonsense...

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
It is not really worth persiting with this concept, Seb. No matter how many times you and any other Masons will try and drive this simple to understand
idea home, Truth will just NOT grasp it.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic12
It is not really worth persiting with this concept, Seb. No matter how many times you and any other Masons will try and drive this simple to understand
idea home, Truth will just NOT grasp it.

Thanks for the pat on the back, what about neutrals?

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
VERY WELL SAID SEBA !

I couldn't have made it any more clear than you just did !

We Agree ATLAST !!!! lol

You aknowledge a God that Incompesses Many Gods ! (Paganism) It doesn't matter if you pray to the God of Christianity.

And that IS AGAINST CHRIST JESUS !

Whether you feel that that is wrong or not. It doesn't matter what you think or feel. What matters is what was written.

And if you are not a christian than Who Cares ?

Did God ever say in the Bible that he tolerates other Gods ? Please show me ?

Did he say that it was ok to pray under the same roof as satanists, occultists, etc....... Please show me this too ?

IF IN FACT YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN WHY DON'T YOU BACK UP YOUR BELIEFS WITH THE WORD OF GOD ???????

Becuase you cannot !!!

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Truth, do you read all the posts here? Do you respond to only those that vaguely will fit into your reallity?

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
intrepid

And your narrowed point is ????

Would you like to ask a question ? Did I leave you out ?

I try to respond to all but it seems that this is the only discussion that the Masons want to discuss.

Can't we agree to disagree on this point and move to the next ? That's what I have done ?

Truth

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
HERE ARE YOUR WORDS OF GOD TRUTH!

Micah 4:3-5 "...they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree; and none shall make them afraid: for the mouth of the LORD of hosts hat spoken it. For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of the LORD our God for ever and ever."

Mark 9:38-40 "...we saw one casting out devils in thy name, and he followeth not us: and we forbade him, because he followeth not us. But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me. For he that is not against us is on our part.

Luke 9:49-50 "...we saw one casting out devils in thy name; and we forbade him, because he followeth not with us. And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us."

Luke 9:52-56: "...they did not receive him...And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did? But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village."

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truthisoutthere
intrepid

And your narrowed point is ????

Would you like to ask a question ? Did I leave you out ?

I try to respond to all but it seems that this is the only discussion that the Masons want to discuss.

Can't we agree to disagree on this point and move to the next ? That's what I have done ?

Truth

So, you've decided that my point of view is "narrowed" without reading it( me not being a Mason). Thanks, I'll note that.

We can agree to disagree when you read my post:

Originally posted by intrepid
Jesus(pun intended), I've had enough of this. Truth, you are coming across as a die hard Christian, no problem there but the thing is that the Masons, from what I've read, are NOT a religion. Not as if anyone that doesn't believe in Christ is trying to infiltrate your faith.

Next, do you not buy products that are produced by members of another religion? Food product come to mind. I'm betting that a lot of the chicken you eat are killed in the Hallal manne(I know)r. Does that mean that your chicken is not worthy of your table?

From what I've read here, religion is not discussed "in Lodge", so what's the problem? The only conection between them is that they believe in SOMETHING greater than themselves.

Is that so hard to grasp?

Let the "agreeing to disagree" begin. :shk:

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Tick, tick, how to respond?

Maybe you need this?

Doubt it though. Won't find reallity there, only what you want to find. Yes, I've read it.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
He wanted words of god, he got them.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Logged off(5 Min.), bad form for someone making some point. Whatever it might be.

Got a problem dealing with someone that isn't a Mason?

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Interpid,

C'MON !

Have you looked at this entire discussion as it ran around the Mason Threads ? What I meant by the narrow minded statement was that I don't believe that you have looked into this in it's totality. I believe you may have missed the whole point of discussion.

This discussion has been bounced around and deflected by mutiple attacks by the other many masons on this site when the discussion became too heavy. I have only been as persistant as the they in proving my point or pointing out something obvious.

As far as your statement belittling my faith in God. I think that it was a little unjust and anti-christian. Please tell me I am wrong. What is wrong with being a Christian ?

Was that your demeanor or where you just taking a poke at me because of the narrow minded statment ?

Please clarify,
Truth

What I menat

We can agree to disagree when you read my post:

Jesus(pun intended), I've had enough of this. Truth, you are coming across as a die hard Christian, no problem there but the thing is that the Masons, from what I've read, are NOT a religion. Not as if anyone that doesn't believe in Christ is trying to infiltrate your faith.

Next, do you not buy products that are produced by members of another religion? Food product come to mind. I'm betting that a lot of the chicken you eat are killed in the Hallal manne(I know)r. Does that mean that your chicken is not worthy of your table?

From what I've read here, religion is not discussed "in Lodge", so what's the problem? The only conection between them is that they believe in SOMETHING greater than themselves.

Is that so hard to grasp?

Let the "agreeing to disagree" begin. :shk:

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Happen to look over my previous post?

Micah 4:3-5 "...they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree; and none shall make them afraid: for the mouth of the LORD of hosts hat spoken it. For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of the LORD our God for ever and ever."

Mark 9:38-40 "...we saw one casting out devils in thy name, and he followeth not us: and we forbade him, because he followeth not us. But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me. For he that is not against us is on our part.

Luke 9:49-50 "...we saw one casting out devils in thy name; and we forbade him, because he followeth not with us. And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us."

Luke 9:52-56: "...they did not receive him...And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did? But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village."

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Exactly my point !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And if you read my post correctly...you would've seen that your point is based on misconceptions.

Let me break it down for all of you in the most simplist of terms !

The God of Freemasonry INCOMPESSES ALL GODS. You said it. The Freemasonry Church aknowlegdes this. As a matter of fact ALL members must take the oath unto this god ! So both you and I know it !

Let me explain it to you in as simple of terms as I can....

There is NO "God of Freemasonry" only a term that refers to an individual's personal God. There is NO "Freemasonry Church". No Freemasonry God means No Freemasonry Church. With me so far?

What there is (for the umpteenth time) an individual Mason's one (and only one) personal God. Freemasonry does not tell that individual what God to believe nor does it tell them how to worship (again see the absence of a Freemasonry God and Church).

Freemasonry not unlike our own U.S. Constitution respects that all people are individuals and hence may not all have the same religious backgrounds.

Have you read about the other Gods in the bible just like this that God destroyed before ?

Yes, yes I have. I don't see how this relates since there is no "God of Freemasonry".

This is Blasphemy unto the Christian God-The one and only True God ! You are worshipping an Idol. A pagan god ! A False god ! A made up god ! A god of Unity that comes directly from the occult.- Which if you studied up on your oraganization you would realize this.

How is this blasphemy? I have never rejected my Christian God nor have I ever been asked to. I have never put someone elses god before my own. I do however respect other people to believe differently than I do. I'm not the one to judge (If I remember right...God said he'd take care of that part). I only know how I believe and thus try to live my life in line with my Christian beliefs.

You might even understand that Freemasonry is a church and has a faith statement and even a statment about salvation ! But unless you research yourselves and stop listening to the ELDERS you will never know !

Nope don't understand that Freemasonry is a church. Explain to me idea the "Freemasonry Salvation".

So who is the hypocrite NOW ?????? -You scoff, laugh, demean, slander and on and on you go-

Ummm I've never laughed, demeaned or slandered you, nor have I questioned your faith. But obviously you question everyone elses without even knowing that person. Otherwise we wouldn't be having this conversation.

But you will NEVER Look into either side in it's entirety whether it be Masonry or Christianity. You have no opinion. You have nothing to add to this discussion unless you have researched either ? And it shows you don't know very much about either ? lol

Umm excuse me?!?!? (There's that Christian like attitude coming out again)

I would at least have some respect for you, if you had something to say with any relevance. But you don't. It's not your fault. Your just ignorant of the facts.

Now who's scoffing, demeaning who? "Those without sin cast the first stone" (remember that one?)

*snip rant about red Kool-Aid*

Is this too difficult to understand ?

Nope understanding it completely (*gasp* for someone as ignorant as myself).

I understand that you think you know the truth, but are sadly mistaken.
I understand that you have been led to believe that we Masonry is the root of all evil.
I understand that you (and you're not alone) get alot of your dis-information from biased sources that themselves do not know the truth.
I understand that you have your opinion (and I respect that) but you seem to have a problem respecting mine.

If you are a christian that means that you read the bible therefore you should know this ! It's that simple. It's not complex at all as you are making it. You just want to deflect and believe what YOU want and this is called ignorance.

We're not the one that's having a problem understanding, it's you. So who's ig....nevermind

*snip another rant session*

So what's the point of discussion ?

I honestly could care less what you think of us....but I'm not going to sit and let you lie about my great fraternity and question my beliefs.

I sir, have not questioned your beliefs....and I would appreciate the same respect.

*snip abunch of garbly-gook and scriptures I have at home*

The TRUTH shall set you free !!

That it shall....and hopefully one day you'll learn the truth about Masonry.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Tick, tick, how to respond?

Great intrepid, except it's digital, so it can't tick. But this could:

And can that ticking be annoying while thumbing through the book of ATS posts... Errrr... I mean the Bible (King James of course, it flows better).

Seamaster Monkeys, not just for James Bond anymore...

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   

*snip*
As far as your statement belittling my faith in God. I think that it was a little unjust and anti-christian. Please tell me I am wrong. What is wrong with being a Christian ?

So it's ok for you to do it, but not someone to do it to you?!?

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Interpid,

C'MON !

Have you looked at this entire discussion as it ran around the Mason Threads ? What I meant by the narrow minded statement was that I don't believe that you have looked into this in it's totality. I believe you may have missed the whole point of discussion.

It's my forum, I have to read it. I didn't miss anything, your logic is flawed.

This discussion has been bounced around and deflected by mutiple attacks by the other many masons on this site when the discussion became too heavy. I have only been as persistant as the they in proving my point or pointing out something obvious.

Nothing, I believe in Christ myself. But your use of his name disturbs me. He was much more tollerant than you AND he asked his followers to follow in his footsteps. He provided the Way. I see you ignoring the Way.

Was that your demeanor or where you just taking a poke at me because of the narrow minded statment ?

I'm not that small a man BUT I see you in a mindset that doesn't accept anything that isn't "Christian". Which is wrong because, as I stated, you even eat meat that is killed by Muslim style. Not that that really matters, it's the same anyways, but your reluctance to see the fact that accepting other faiths in a small thing like this is not only prejudice, it's un-Christian.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Have any sort of denying words to the words of the Bible, Truth?

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Sirs-

The question that I was asked was, "Why a christian cannot be a mason ?"

I answered this using Gods Words ! NOT MINE ! Because THAT WAS THE QUESTION ? I even used the Christian manual and you cannot accept ? Why ? I have used the source of sources for a christian ?

This was the conflict that were talking about right ?

Do you deny that the bible is the TRUE word of God ? If so-I understand !

Relax-I am not judging you ! God will do that. I don't have too.

What's not too understand ? You can read it ( Gods Words ) then you can either accept it or deny it ? It doesn't matter to me. That's between you and God. I am just telling you that you have made a mistake as a christian being involved in this oraganization ? The scripture is very clear about this!

And I can do the same with Masonry which I have done and have posed many questions about it without any valid answers backed up by sources ?

If you do not want to know the truth about christianity, Don't ask a christian !

You may not like the answer ( if it doesn't fit within YOUR lifestyle )

Exhault-Search-Research and -Pray- for the Truth !

God Bless !

Truth !

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   
*throws hands up in the air and walks away, muttering to self*

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman
*throws hands up in the air and walks away, muttering to self*

HEY!

At least you CAN'T blame me! I tried to warn you all FOUR pages ago.

See post #1439317 which said:

Let's stop the nonsense
Hey folks,
(That means those of us who've been responding) Can you see what's happening here? "truthisoutthere" (and believe me...he's OUT THERE) is completely ignoring the posts that deny that there's a "God of Freemasonry" He insists that Masons worship this (God) and no progress is being made...all the while, he's gathering ATS points.
This is his moment of fame. I for one refuse to give him any more. He won't learn...let him be ignorant. Many people are happier when they're ignorant.
...has all the outer markings of a troll as far as I can see.
Just my two cents. Besides there are plenty of other members here at ATS to waste our time with.

But...NO...you wouldn't believe me...

So, I can only say...

I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!

Remember guys, we're supposed to DENY ignorance here. So do yourself a favor...DENY "truthis(not)outthere"

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join