It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Masonic" Handshakes and Other Nonsense...

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oblomov
... also it has to be taken to account that when freemason members of ats have to answer same kind of questions every once in a while, they too may be too quick in their thinking and write answers too quick before thinking twice what the person assumedly trolling wrote...

Go and look at my posts. I really thought I was going to get a response, only to have it all just ignored. It's quite irritating really.

Intrepid

OK. Sorry for posting the picture of the troll. But go back and read the posts, and tell me who's the bad guy here.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
Intrepid, you are absolutely right, the picture was vague and could easily be misconstrued, or mistaken for something else. Trinityman consider yourself duly chastised, and be more considerate in your future selections.

But it took me ages to draw it

You DREW that!?!? Dude, you're really talented. And I MEAN that honestly, I LOVE your troll! He's hilarious!

Now back to the thread: Oblomov i very correct in his assertion that Freemasonry's acceptance of all religions is no different than a multi-cultural workplace. The only difference is that Freemasonry tries, in a non-denominational way, to teach members of ALL religions to be better followers of their individual faiths. This is hard to do when dealing with faiths as diverse as we have in this world, and its a miracle there is anything like Freemasonry that can pull it off so well.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I really thought I was going to get a response, only to have it all just ignored.

Heh, I sure noticed the trend there. As I said, I'm quite sure he is a troll, but nevertheless good infromation has to be written for those that only read and not participate in the discussion. I for one learned lot about the religious part of Freeemasonry from this thread while silently (and sometimes loudly in the middle of night, my neighbours forgive me
) laughing to the frustrations of the people answering to the "brickwall"

[edited quote code and size - nygdan]

[edit on 7-6-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I really thought I was going to get a response, only to have it all just ignored. It's quite irritating really.

I can't decide which is worse, to be completely ignored, or to have your questions and thoughts answered with the same tired line over and over again.

As an aside, I thought your piece had great form, the colors were balanced well, and the patterns were aesthetically pleasing. I especially liked the stubby arms and the long, pink, pointy nose. I give it two thumbs up!

[edit on 6/7/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
SO I guess this discussion with Mr. truth (notice I spelled truth with a little "t") is over...? Chalk this one up as a total loss? There's no way to salvage Mr. truth? Might as well junk him and buy a new one?

It's really unfortunate that the one time we were ALL willing to have a decent discussion with a fervent anti-mason, he had to go and screw it up for everyone. I guess that what happens when we put stock in these guys, and think they will hold up their end of an agreement. Goes to show you what kind of people they are. And then they blame US for conversations not going anywhere. Oh, the irony!

:bnghd:

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
SO I guess this discussion with Mr. truth (notice I spelled truth with a little "t") is over...? Chalk this one up as a total loss? There's no way to salvage Mr. truth? Might as well junk him and buy a new one?

It's really unfortunate that the one time we were ALL willing to have a decent discussion with a fervent anti-mason, he had to go and screw it up for everyone. I guess that what happens when we put stock in these guys, and think they will hold up their end of an agreement. Goes to show you what kind of people they are. And then they blame US for conversations not going anywhere. Oh, the irony!

Hey, don't sow seeds for new trolls! The main thing is that at least one person in the world is content with answers he got. And others will read and learn
So the time you and him put in to this thread will not go to waste, although same questions will most definitely surface again.
Edit: Typo again!

[edit on 7-6-2005 by Oblomov]

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

I wouldn't spend too much money Seb,

It's been my experience here that about the time one troll leaves (presumably to go torment some other poor bastard on another forum) a brand new shiny one shows up to take his place. FOR FREE!

ol' truth may have had to take some time out to remodel his bridge.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by senrak
ol' truth may have had to take some time out to remodel his bridge.

The funny part is that Mr. truth will probably have the nerve to blame US for the failure of the discussion.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I can't believe you said it took you ages to draw the troll, Senrak. I could've did that in like 2 minutes on paint

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic12
I can't believe you said it took you ages to draw the troll, Senrak. I could've did that in like 2 minutes on paint

It wasn't me who drew it. I don't draw. I just post pictures of fruitcakes (which would be equally appropriate)

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Oops my mistake. I still think you should post a few more pictures of fruitcakes.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   
It’s very obvious that this is all a big joke. Laughing, Mocking, Joking, Ridiculing and of course Blasphemy! I can see that it does no good to point out the truth to the deceived.

TO THE BRETHEREN- There is no need to waste time discussing the differences between our gods. Lets agree to disagree about that and move on.

So- In that regard, instead of debating and taking the heat so to speak from its members in our one way discussions about God and Paganism. I would rather bring up other subjects like origins, history and hidden agendas behind Masonry.

TO THE OTHERS- But if by chance there is any (individuals) with doubt in your minds at any level about ANY conflict of your own Christian faith crossing with Masonry, it is time to grab any moral fiber that you have left and look into the many books, websites, tapes, videos etc…….. written by X-Masons, Reseachers, Theologeons and Occultic Practitioners exposing the truth behind masonry. I expect that from the individuals on this site, there is enough intelligence to research the hidden cult behind the doors of masonry. Most people in the organization are concealed by this power and have not yet been enlightened. You will never see nor hear about the occultic power that is hidden form its lower echelons.

Did you notice some of the nasty replies I received by higher echelons that suddenly jumped into the discussion as soon as I mentioned the hidden agendas that were concealed from its lower level members ? Why did they quickly jump into the conversation and derail it ? Look at the proof in the many replies and also notice the ID’s and or Signatures.

If the Bretheren is here, and I know they will be and they will want to slam me because of this information that I brought to the table, LETS LET THEM. After all this is a CONSPIRACY SITE and it’s their thread ! If they would like to come on and refute mine and others findings about Freemasonry, let them. We know they are going too anyway !

PLEASE REMEMBER- Just because they might poke fun at me and others does not change the FACTS, OCCULTIC ORIGINS AND HISTORY behind Masonry !

DENY IGNORANCE and look for the answers yourselves.

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

Some interesting material by X –Masons. Who else would have better knowledge and first hand accounts about the hidden truth and agendas behind Freemasonry but X FreeMasons themselves. Yes, you might even be able to say that some individuals might be retaliating against the Masons for one reason or another and that’s why they printed such questionable material. But you will notice that 99% of this material has consistency From one to another. Whether they talk about the Occultic origins and backgrounds about FM from the many members of the past such as Arthur Edward Waite
 Dr. Wynn Westcott
 S. L. MacGregor Mathers
 Aleister Crowley
 Dr. Gérard Encausse
 Dr. Theodor Reuss
 George Pickingill
 Annie Besant
 C. W. Leadbeater
 Manly P. Hall
 Gerald B. Gardner

You will start to notice the consistency of the backing of this organization when you look at the backing of its Occultic Cornerstones of the 19th and 20th Centuries.

Notable Quotes from a Past Senior Grand Deacons:

“Masonry is regarded as the direct descendant, or as a survival of the mysteries... of Isis and Osiris in Egypt...”

- Robert Freke Gould, Past Senior Grand Deacon of England, Master of Quatuor Coronati Lodge No. 2076, Vol. 1, p. 13, History of Freemasonry; New York, 1884

“When later he [the Mason] is given Light, it means really that he is taught the principles of occultism ...”
- Arthur H. Ward, Masonic symbolism and the Mystic Way, p. 149 - 150

Does anyone remember the mention in past replies were I mentioned tactics to derail:

Please look at Disinformation, Propaganda, Dissasembling and Hate Techniques.

www.freemasonrywatch.org...

The above link is a good link for the history of : Why and When the church, fraternity, what have you, changed their name from Freemasonry to just Masonry. This is an informative site about the Illuminati and the Freemasonry connection. The Masons are like the Cubscouts to Weblos as Masonry is to the Illumanati. The Illumanati is the Puppetmaster of the pawns of Freemasonry.

As well as the bretheren replying I invite you to come along for the ride and share any experiences or interesting facts that you might have or learned about in regards to FreeMasonry.

AGAIN- This should be alright to do right ? This is a non discriminate conspiracy discussion site.

If for some reason I get blasted off of this site –keep searching and learning. As you do not want to be deceived like the others in these end times.

If we cannot discuss intelligently with the interruptions of the bretheren, that I am anticipating we can approach this from another angel and start a new thread in another area of the site.

But if they would like to join in WITH -FACTS desputing our findings and claims we surely invite them to discuss along with us.

Till we meet again, Have fun researching and learning and will discuss NOT debate the issues.

Truth !

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truthisoutthere
TO THE BRETHEREN- There is no need to waste time discussing the differences between our gods.

Good God you are THICK! We've explained it to you every which way we know how! Yet you just don't get it! Your God is My God, there is no "Masonic God"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most people in the organization are concealed by this power and have not yet been enlightened. You will never see nor hear about the occultic power that is hidden form its lower echelons.

There is no such thing as lower echelons in Freemasonry. Either you are Master of a lodge, or you're a member. There's no such thing as ranks, levels, hirearchy or echelons.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   

TO THE BRETHEREN- There is no need to waste time discussing the differences between our gods. Lets agree to disagree about that and move on.

:bnghd: :bnghd: :bnghd: :bnghd: :bnghd: :bnghd: :bnghd: :bnghd: :bnghd: :bnghd: :bnghd: :bnghd: :bnghd: :bnghd: :bnghd: :bnghd: :bnghd: :bnghd:

Some interesting material...

'Nuff said...

The above link is a good link...

I should have known...

But if they would like to join in WITH -FACTS desputing our findings and claims we surely invite them to discuss along with us.

:bnghd: :bnghd: :bnghd: :bnghd: :bnghd: :bnghd: :bnghd: :bnghd: :bnghd: :bnghd: :bnghd: :bnghd: :bnghd: :bnghd: :bnghd: :bnghd: :bnghd: :bnghd:

Axeman out.

[edit on 6/7/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
My god Truth, explaining something to you is like trying to explain physics to a bucket of hair. Why the hell is this so hard to process? There IS NO Masonic god. No matter how many times Seb and the other Masons tried to explain it to your little mind in the simplest of terms, you just keep to stand the fact that you are wrong and they are right.

Those people on your list, I have never heard of any of them except Aleister, and he was NOT EVEN A MASON!

You're telling the Masons to DENY IGNORANCE? You are the only one spouting redundant bullcrap.

[edit on 7-6-2005 by Majestic12]

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic12
My god Truth, explaining something to you is like trying to explain physics to a bucket of hair. Why the hell is this so hard to process? There IS NO Masonic god. No matter how many times Seb and the other Masons tried to explain it to your little mind in the simplest of terms, you just keep to stand the fact that you are wrong and they are right.

Those people on your list, I have never heard of any of them except Aleister, and he was NOT EVEN A MASON!

You're telling the Masons to DENY IGNORANCE? You are the only one spouting redundant bullcrap.

[edit on 7-6-2005 by Majestic12]

Oy ! You guys crack me up ! lol !!!!! I dropped the God thing some time ago. AXE !! Catch up !!

I am on to other goodies that you are unaware of about this organization.

Lets drop the god thing which you wish to ignore and twist anyway and talk about other specifics.

AXE- Of course you haven't heard of these individuals ! You know nothing about the organization whatsoever ! Lets stop deflecting and steering away from the discussion.

NEXT !!!!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   

AXE !! Catch up !!

I'm not the one who's behind, homie. :fro:

Ok then tell me something I don't know, and that I know is not an outright lie. You haven't done that yet.

Lets drop the god thing which you wish to ignore and twist...

Oh no you di'n't!

AXE- Of course you haven't heard of these individuals ! You know nothing about the organization whatsoever !

First of all that wasn't me, and second of all just what makes you think you have any idea what I do or don't know about something I have been studying and reading about for over a year now? pffft. Please. Your arrogance almost equals your narrow-mindedness. Almost.

So you've got a list of Golden Dawn types and some Masonic authors. So what? I plan on reading everything most of those people wrote (something I expect you would never do), particularly Hall and Leadbeater, not to mention Crowley. Ooooh here's one that you forgot, Eliphas Levi! I'm very interested in reading his work, he is one of the more respected occultists of his time. What little I have read of his so far has been excellent. A scholar you are not, my friend.

So your assumption that I don't know anything about the list of people you posted is laughable at best, just like the rest of your posts...

[edit on 6/8/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Yes, Mr.truth, I am ABSOLUTELY SURE that you know all these things about an organization that you ARE NOT EVEN A MEMBER OF. While MILLIONS of intelligent men have been deceived for hundreds of years. Does this actually MAKE SENSE to you!?!?

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Humbly chastened by my rush of blood in posting a troll picture (which I didn't draw actually, sorry to disappint, but I did think it was rather good) I'd like to re-engage with Mr. TIOT if at all possible

It’s very obvious that this is all a big joke. Laughing, Mocking, Joking, Ridiculing and of course Blasphemy! I can see that it does no good to point out the truth to the deceived.

Yes, well, it's hard to take it seriously. We know something you don't. However - you'll have to point out the blashemy to me as I missed it.

Hhhhrgg (clears throat). You and I worship the same God. There is no masonic god. I may have mentioned this before

So- In that regard, instead of debating and taking the heat so to speak from its members in our one way discussions about God and Paganism. I would rather bring up other subjects like origins, history and hidden agendas behind Masonry.

You mean you'd rather concede the point about masonic gods and move on to another topic where you feel you may have more success. That's fine - lets start with origins.

TO THE OTHERS ... (snip) ... You will never see nor hear about the occultic power that is hidden form its lower echelons.

Did you notice some of the nasty replies I received by higher echelons that suddenly jumped into the discussion as soon as I mentioned the hidden agendas that were concealed from its lower level members? Why did they quickly jump into the conversation and derail it ? Look at the proof in the many replies and also notice the ID’s and or Signatures.

Yes, please make your own minds up about the posts on this thread.

If the Bretheren is here, and I know they will be and they will want to slam me because of this information that I brought to the table, LETS LET THEM.

There's been rather more fustration than 'slamming' I would say; mostly because you completely refuse to engage in a discussion. Posting allegations and then ignoring the replies because you don't like them or they don't fit into your paradigm does not a discussion make, my friend.

DENY IGNORANCE and look for the answers yourselves.

Good advice

Some interesting material by X –Masons.

I'm so sorry but I failed to find any ex-masons on that page. Please point them out to me.

Who else would have better knowledge and first hand accounts about the hidden truth and agendas behind Freemasonry but X FreeMasons themselves.

Which ex-masons are these? Anyway, according to site that you posted there aren't any ex-masons as they've all been brutally slaughtered.

Yes, you might even be able to say that some individuals might be retaliating against the Masons for one reason or another and that’s why they printed such questionable material. But you will notice that 99% of this material has consistency From one to another. Whether they talk about the Occultic origins and backgrounds about FM from the many members of the past such as Arthur Edward Waite
 Dr. Wynn Westcott
 S. L. MacGregor Mathers
 Aleister Crowley
 Dr. Gérard Encausse
 Dr. Theodor Reuss
 George Pickingill
 Annie Besant
 C. W. Leadbeater
 Manly P. Hall
 Gerald B. Gardner

None, but none of these authors speak for freemasonry. They have their own opinions of what they would like freemasonry to be, or have developed their own brand of which they are quite proud. You pick selective authors from the fringe of the subject in order to make a specific point. This is not in the spirit of ATS.

You will start to notice the consistency of the backing of this organization when you look at the backing of its Occultic Cornerstones of the 19th and 20th Centuries.

Notable Quotes from a Past Senior Grand Deacons:

“Masonry is regarded as the direct descendant, or as a survival of the mysteries... of Isis and Osiris in Egypt...”

- Robert Freke Gould, Past Senior Grand Deacon of England, Master of Quatuor Coronati Lodge No. 2076, Vol. 1, p. 13, History of Freemasonry; New York, 1884

There are many many influences in freemasonry, indeed there are many many elements of freemasonry. The major influence is Christianity, which has in turn been influenced by many many other beliefs and organisations. To use this as an argument against freemasonry underlines your lack of understanding. Which doesn't surprise me at all if all you are reading are the authors quoted above.

You should read more of Gould rather than selecting parts of it from... from where exactly? And fyi, since you obviously don't know, Past Senior Grand Deacon is a fairly common masonic honour.

“When later he [the Mason] is given Light, it means really that he is taught the principles of occultism ...”
- Arthur H. Ward, Masonic symbolism and the Mystic Way, p. 149 - 150

No it doesn't. Light in a masonic context is symbolic of Understanding.

snipped freemasonrywatch links and a bunch of spurious allegations made thereon

As well as the bretheren replying I invite you to come along for the ride and share any experiences or interesting facts that you might have or learned about in regards to FreeMasonry.

Thats fine. In fact I have highlighted the key word in your request so there is no misunderstanding.

If we cannot discuss intelligently...

I'm still waiting...

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oblomov
I for one learned lot about the religious part of Freeemasonry from this thread while silently (and sometimes loudly in the middle of night, my neighbours forgive me
) laughing to the frustrations of the people answering to the "brickwall"

I hear what you are saying Oblomov. Even though the object of my attentions might be a lost cause, I am aware of the many eyes silently watching...

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join