It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

"Masonic" Handshakes and Other Nonsense...

page: 16
1
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by senrak

Originally posted by The Axeman
*throws hands up in the air and walks away, muttering to self*



HEY!

At least you CAN'T blame me! I tried to warn you all FOUR pages ago.

See post #1439317 which said:

*snip*

But...NO...you wouldn't believe me...

So, I can only say...

I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!


Remember guys, we're supposed to DENY ignorance here. So do yourself a favor...DENY "truthis(not)outthere"


Heheh but I get my precious, precious points!!

No seriously though. All kidding aside, I'm done. it's pointless.

Tell you what TIOT... When I pray tonight, I'll ask God to give you a clue.




posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by senrak

Originally posted by The Axeman
*throws hands up in the air and walks away, muttering to self*



HEY!

At least you CAN'T blame me! I tried to warn you all FOUR pages ago.

See post #1439317 which said:

*snip*

But...NO...you wouldn't believe me...

So, I can only say...

I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!


Remember guys, we're supposed to DENY ignorance here. So do yourself a favor...DENY "truthis(not)outthere"


Sometimes you have to hit your head against the wall a few times before you start to feel the pain.......

A quote from a movie kept playing through my mind as I read these posts...

"What we've got here is a failure to communicate....Some men you just can't reach...." - Cool Hand Luke

I too have decided to stop wasting my time.....

Plus if we don't stop...truth will have to go get another Bible since he'll have banged the bindings off the one he has......



posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by senrak

So, I can only say...

I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!






For the second consecutive month, senrak is pipped at the post for the Honorary Grand Rank of Most Patient Dispenser of Conventional Wisdom in the Matter of Dealing with Anti-Masonic Trolling at Conspiracy Forums.
(PGMPDOCWITMODWAMTACF).

If we chip in and buy this regalia case for you, perhaps next month you will get the title.

cgi.ebay.com...




posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar

If we chip in and buy this regalia case for you, perhaps next month you will get the title.
cgi.ebay.com...



LOL! That would be excellent. I could but all my secret Masonic decoder rings and troll-recognition manuals in it!


Regarding our favorite new troll, I can only say this...

the truth simply "ain't" out there! LOL!!!!



posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   


AND THE GROUP TROLL AWARD GOES TO: THE MASONS !!!!!





posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I give up. Lol, I can't believe I sat there on the floor, Bible in hand, looking for nice little quotes that INCAPACITATE his argument. And Truth doesn't even acknowledge them. I should've gave up a long time ago.



posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic12
I give up. Lol, I can't believe I sat there on the floor, Bible in hand, looking for nice little quotes that INCAPACITATE his argument. And Truth doesn't even acknowledge them. I should've gave up a long time ago.


Did it take you long to wipe the dust from it ?



posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Actually it did, haven't read it since 2002.



posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic12
HERE ARE YOUR WORDS OF GOD TRUTH!

Micah 4:3-5 "...they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree; and none shall make them afraid: for the mouth of the LORD of hosts hat spoken it. For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of the LORD our God for ever and ever."

Mark 9:38-40 "...we saw one casting out devils in thy name, and he followeth not us: and we forbade him, because he followeth not us. But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me. For he that is not against us is on our part.

Luke 9:49-50 "...we saw one casting out devils in thy name; and we forbade him, because he followeth not with us. And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us."


Luke 9:52-56: "...they did not receive him...And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did? But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village."





had to have a laugh at this nonesense.

Jesus spoke and converted many people not just his disciples,his disciples said to Jesus there are other people casting out devils and they dont follow us?they did`nt say hey Jesus these guys worship pagan Gods and cast out devils.To put it simply Jesus was saying every body that has heard my words dos`nt necessarily have to be walking right behind me,rather they do what i`ve said.Thats the way i understand it Thruthisoutthere,sorry if i jumped before you could repond to this one,i know the masons here are`nt considerate enough to understand its hard to reply to one particular post and answer one question at a time,i suggest they go to a Christian forum where the shoe is on the other foot and see how long they last but i would bet they will still be treated better than the masons and co treat Christians.You have my vote for way above just for being a great brick wall, unmoveable for God which i find extremely amusing to see masonic and occult heads bashing up against.



posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by gps777

Originally posted by Majestic12
HERE ARE YOUR WORDS OF GOD TRUTH!

Micah 4:3-5 "...they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree; and none shall make them afraid: for the mouth of the LORD of hosts hat spoken it. For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of the LORD our God for ever and ever."

Mark 9:38-40 "...we saw one casting out devils in thy name, and he followeth not us: and we forbade him, because he followeth not us. But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me. For he that is not against us is on our part.

Luke 9:49-50 "...we saw one casting out devils in thy name; and we forbade him, because he followeth not with us. And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us."


Luke 9:52-56: "...they did not receive him...And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did? But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village."





had to have a laugh at this nonesense.

Jesus spoke and converted many people not just his disciples,his disciples said to Jesus there are other people casting out devils and they dont follow us?they did`nt say hey Jesus these guys worship pagan Gods and cast out devils.To put it simply Jesus was saying every body that has heard my words dos`nt necessarily have to be walking right behind me,rather they do what i`ve said.Thats the way i understand it Thruthisoutthere,sorry if i jumped before you could repond to this one,i know the masons here are`nt considerate enough to understand its hard to reply to one particular post and answer one question at a time,i suggest they go to a Christian forum where the shoe is on the other foot and see how long they last but i would bet they will still be treated better than the masons and co treat Christians.You have my vote for way above just for being a great brick wall, unmoveable for God which i find extremely amusing to see masonic and occult heads bashing up against.



Fool. Do you even understand the text?

"Casting out devils..." Probably means summoning things?

"and we forbade him because he followeth not with us..." and we told him to go away because he did not follow Christianity

"Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us." don't tell him to go away, because he who is not with my faith, is for my faith.

Simple terms, I know.

Luke 9:49-50 "...we saw one casting out devils in thy name; and we forbade him, because he followeth not with us. And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us."



posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   
quote

Fool. Do you even understand the text?

"Casting out devils..." Probably means summoning things?

"and we forbade him because he followeth not with us..." and we told him to go away because he did not follow Christianity

"Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us." don't tell him to go away, because he who is not with my faith, is for my faith.

Simple terms, I know.

Luke 9:49-50 "...we saw one casting out devils in thy name; and we forbade him, because he followeth not with us. And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us."

End quote



Luke 9:49-50 we saw one casting out devils in THY name,who`s name Jesus name!! not a pagan Gods name


Wow and i`m called a fool,i dont think you understand your own writting let alone bible text.But please keep reading it,it just may click one day.

[edit on 9-6-2005 by gps777]



posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Hey G !

It's incredible isn't it ? It is no wonder that they don't even realize what they actually did when they took the oath ?

If they will actually admit to an oath ! Yeah they like to twist those words around too.

Love their logic ! It's really no different than the mormons or the jehovas witness. Twisting of the words to exemplify their own lifestyle. ( CULT )

Didn't they do that in the Old Testament too !

Something called Tower of Babble- Their is a lot of babbling going on here !


Truth



posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truthisoutthere


Something called Tower of Babble- Their is a lot of babbling going on here !


Truth


Tower of "Babble" - Straight from the mouth of Bible-Boy. Gotta love it. Babble on, Bible-Boy, but do it somewhere else.

Intrepid, will you please put an end to this nonsense?

This thread was finished a loooooong time ago.



posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Indeed, the mods would be doing us all a favor by slaying this beast.



posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truthisoutthere
We Agree ATLAST !!!! lol

You aknowledge a God that Incompesses Many Gods ! (Paganism) It doesn't matter if you pray to the God of Christianity.


No, we do NOT agree! The GAOTU is not a "God", it is MY GOD and YOUR GOD! It is an embodiment of OUR God, in our case. So how can this God be different than your God? How can you say that I pray to a different God, when in actuality I am praying to the same God YOU pray to?



Did he say that it was ok to pray under the same roof as satanists, occultists, etc....... Please show me this too ?


I don't pray under the same roof as occultists and satanists, so how is this question relevant?



IF IN FACT YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN WHY DON'T YOU BACK UP YOUR BELIEFS WITH THE WORD OF GOD ???????

Becuase you cannot !!!


John 14:12 "In my Father's house, there are many dwelling places"

*edit*
The KJV quotes this as "In my Father's house are many mansions"

Now eat your words, fundie.



[edit on 10-6-2005 by sebatwerk]



posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   
If i may,its 14:2 not 14:12 for starters,and if you read the whole chapter and not make a pathetic atempt to use a verse to suit your own wrongful situation you would understand that Christ was talking about a dwelling place in the hereafter,not a place to pray and worship him.

Who has to eat their words?

So you still have`nt answered his question?which was can you back up your beleif with the words of God?



posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by gps777
and if you read the whole chapter and not make a pathetic atempt to use a verse to suit your own wrongful situation


You mean like Mr.Truth has done with the writings of Masonic authors?

And this was NOT a pathetic attempt, I honestly thought that is what that verse meant. Do you really need to insult me for this? Arew you that full of hate and resentment?



So you still have`nt answered his question?which was can you back up your beleif with the words of God?


I don't NEED to use the word of God. My words suit our purpose just fine, since we are talking about Freemasonry and NOT the Bible or Christianity. The discussion is not about whether it's OK to worship another God, it is about the fact that Freemasons do no such thing.

So I now ask you: why must you guys turn everything into a Bible-thump discussion?


[edit on 10-6-2005 by sebatwerk]



posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Seba-

You are the one that said you were a christian !

So why wouldn't you use the Bible to back up your faith ?



posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truthisoutthere
You are the one that said you were a christian !

So why wouldn't you use the Bible to back up your faith ?


My faith is not on trial here, your claims against Freemasonry are!
My faith is NOT the topic of this discussion. There is no problem with my faith whatsoever. The problem here is that YOU think Freemasons do something that they absolutely dont do.

Don't try to turn this conversation into a fundie discussion!

So again I ask you: why would I need to use the Bible to back up my claims? The bible does not apply.

[edit on 10-6-2005 by sebatwerk]



posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Seb i thought that it was customary or more so gentllemenly to say that you are wrong when proven not that you need to appoligise to me but to Truthisoutthere would be big of you, afterall if you were truly a Christian is`nt he suppossed to be your brother,and as a brother is`nt he giving you the best advice for you?which he has

Until you address this no you may not demand answers from me.



new topics

top topics



 
1
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

log in

join