It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defence, Evidence, March 10, 2005 - Government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I found this while searching through parliment sessions for Canada. It was interesting that this much info was posted, including names.

Here is the source link. I chose the highlighted version so you can skim the document quickly.

The Government Link

Here is the version without highlighting.
Government Link 2

Some of the better highlights from the document.

Now, I am here as messenger. After I left the air force I attended university, I travelled all over the world and did a number of things, and then I went back to the air force, and I worked in NORAD. I know something about missile defence and this sort of thing.

While down at the Yuma air base in Arizona, I met a very brilliant air force intelligence officer, an American. We discussed a number of things. We discussed missiles even then, quite a few years ago, and we discussed NORAD, and of course, UFOs, he had a lot of experience with those as well. That is another story.

Then I met him later on in Cold Lake, Alberta, and I met him in Toronto and so forth. I kept in contact with this man. And he rose through the ranks very rapidly, he is a brilliant man. He is now a retired general, although he is still a young man. He is a chief advisor to the American Department of National Defence; he holds a very prominent position. I talked to him about a number of things. Just a few days ago I was talking to him about, again, what was happening in Canada. He knows something about it because he is an advisor to his government. He understands the position of the government and that it is reacting to the polls and to public opinion, which is misinformed. He thinks that the uninformed public is the problem. He believes that the public needs to be informed and that is a difficult thing to accomplish.

Perhaps the best thing to do is give them an option or rather broker a deal with the United States.

I should mention to you that I have a proposal that I am submitting from Alfred Webber, who runs the institute in Vancouver. We also have four other directors: Dr. Carol Rosin, who the assistant to Wernher von Braun the last few years of his life; Daniel Sheehan, the famed attorney; Edgar Mitchell, who was the last man to walk on the moon; and, Arthur C. Clarke. It is a heavy-duty committee.

In respect to CSIS, Dr. Greer has put together this organisation out of Washington where he has accumulated up to 600 whistle blowers. These are people that have top secret, and above top-secret clearance. They come from all levels of military service and all levels of intelligence. We have, we have astronauts and cosmonauts, and we are looking for a forum to present these people to the world.

These people have the evidence to prove that they have been witness to what the government actually knows about the UFO issue, or the extraterrestrial issue.

I have very good friends, I communicate with them regularly. I know many of these witnesses.

When these people tried to present documentation to the Canadian media outlets, they told that if they ever tried to do it again CSIS would charge them with acts of terrorism and take them to the U.S. for a secret trial.

I specifically address this to Senator Munson. I have this in writing; I have eyewitnesses. I can prove this.

After they received the threats, the people associated with this received death threats, and one had to be rushed to the hospital. That information is the email I to you.

I have gone to members of Parliament. I talked to John Manley and Lloyd Axworthy, when he was foreign minister. I talked to Gary Filmon, who was here at one of the CSIS meetings. I put information in these people's hands. I have received nothing back in response from these people in five years. I do not know what else I can do. I gave the evidence to Senator Kenny and Senator Forrestall last year.

Oh my....... A cool find.

I think they published a blooper.

NOTE: Edited format.

EDIT: Added alarm, as this is pretty interesting info that isn't common knowledge...

[edit on 24-5-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Wow, nice, spread this around! Two thumbs up!

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   
very interesting but also not in a good format. all of the typing is jumbled together slopply. Not the work of someone recording minutes for a council meeting at all. In fact usually each speaker is addressed and the transcriber adds that in the transcript. i.e. the council reconizes Sen. So&so you have the floor. So I really don't know what to think about this one.

-Aza

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Wow, nice, spread this around! Two thumbs up!

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azathoth
very interesting but also not in a good format. all of the typing is jumbled together slopply. Not the work of someone recording minutes for a council meeting at all. In fact usually each speaker is addressed and the transcriber adds that in the transcript. i.e. the council reconizes Sen. So&so you have the floor. So I really don't know what to think about this one.

-Aza

That is the search term highlighted version. Here is the actual version if you must be so skeptical.

Note its from parl.gc.ca.

The government of canada.

www.parl.gc.ca...

Enjoy.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Much better Dulcimer. Thats what you want to see. Though why it would be published on the web, must be their bad

-Aza

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   
ok thats cool format was alot better in the actuall version i like what i see, disclosure is so close i can feel it,

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I edited the format to that of the unhighlighted version.

Hopefully people do read this.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 11:41 PM
link   
What can I say except, interesting indeed.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   
A fascinating find to be sure....not exactly a smoking gun, but certainly more kindling for the fire....

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Excellent find.
Deserves a way above, I think.

You have voted Dulcimer for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

You should e-mail this to the Disclosure Project, they may already know about it, but you never know.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
If you want to send it to someone else, feel free.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Thanks! I just emailed it to the Disclosure Project lady that I know and email daily! I'll post what she says about it! Cheers!

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Great find Dulcimer

In respect to CSIS, Dr. Greer has put together this organisation out of Washington where he has accumulated up to 600 whistle blowers. These are people that have top secret, and above top-secret clearance. They come from all levels of military service and all levels of intelligence. We have, we have astronauts and cosmonauts, and we are looking for a forum to present these people to the world.

These people have the evidence to prove that they have been witness to what the government actually knows about the UFO issue, or the extraterrestrial issue.

Could this be the slow trickle of "disclosure". I'm still skeptical...........but.......

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I should add this. When they mention CSIS, they are talking about this agency.

www.csis-scrs.gc.ca...

Do you know how difficult it is to get into CSIS? It takes about one hour to get all the doors unlocked. If they see you coming, they obviously have the time to put any file they do not want you to see in false-bottom drawers. There is no guarantee that an investigation can get all the facts. If something is secret, top secret, or top, top, top secret, obviously you will not find it lying on a table. It will be securely locked up in a file drawer nobody has access to.

Quote taken from: here

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
No other comments on this ? I thought it was a good find.

top topics

join