It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm making this offer/challenge right now!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I'm here, but my computer has a virus! So I'm a bit slow. The docs came from a LANL source.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I'm here, but my computer has a virus! So I'm a bit slow. The docs came from a LANL source. The

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324All I can say is that they're TS DIA docs. And fairly recent at that. One deals with an ET energy device which was taken aboard one of the STS missions and tested and had great response in zero gravity

Wait, you are saying you have the document and that it states that?

Yes I have 2 TS DIA docs. Oh well, maybe they won't reply or if they do they'll deny it. I doubt they'll write back saying "yeah, those docs are real and we did test an alien energy device in space in 2001."

So you infact don't know that they are official documents. Why else would you want them to confirm it. You just have to papers that seem to you to be official.

Copy them and post them here. I mean, you are saying you have actual evidence of alien contact, and yet you aren't putting it forward??

[edit on 24-5-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Bumpity bump... here's a link to 01-04-2231-TI for you, links to others would be great. Just came across this tonight and will be looking into it for the next few days to see If i can dig anything up.

openmindsforum.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
1) Anti-Gravity Propulsion
2) Didnt you see "ET"?
3) What part of Extra-Terrestrial (other worldly) dont you understand?
PS Keep the change.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
www.governmentattic.org...

Doesn't talk about et, but it does have the same code/name thingy and it details some very odd requests. /shrug

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
www.governmentattic.org...

That document has the same code/name thing, and while it doesn't talk about aliens, there's an awful lot of odd requests in it.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom
10 Billion from Bill?

It's my belief that Bill Gates is a stooge for the government.

I think that they set Bill up with alien technology and thats how he became so rich in the first place.

Here, say you invented this operating system and machine and we'll let you keep half the profits.

That is not exactly how it happened.

Bill Gates was a very very smart opportunist. (watch "pirates of silicon valley")

quick version:

Bill gates bought an early version of a disk operating system from IBM, then updated it a little and said "ok include this on every computer, and let me keep the rights to the software" and since IBM didn't think there was money in software (very poor decision by IBM), they agreed, and thus Bill Gates skyrockted to the top.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join