It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm making this offer/challenge right now!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Would't this be considered a bribe? Nice try, but I doubt it enough.

Originally posted by Striker122

Originally posted by Junkheap

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
Search high and low and as best you can to find copies of or information about these DIA documents:

1) DIA TS/Pop Strike document. Control NR: 95-T3-034-E

2) DIA TS/Arc Weld document. Control NR: 01-04-2231-TI

How did you find out about these documents? Were they referenced in some other documents that you retreived via FOIA?

Yeah I was wonderin the same thing, where da heck did you find these documents???

You should have started a thread about these, more info please.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Well just a little info for yah. To take that is considered a bribe and also selling secrets of the government. Locked away for a very long time. If such documents exist and the government is hiding them, if they have information that is valuable to the public then they need to be released. But if not then there is somethings that is best left unheard or unsaid.

you might want to take a look here

True alot of things are blocked out. But realise that some things aren't ready for public disclosure.

-Aza

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   
All I can say is that they're TS DIA docs. And fairly recent at that. One deals with an ET energy device which was taken aboard one of the STS missions and tested and had great response in zero gravity. But our knowledge of the device is still very primative along with our knowledge of most alien technology, which is why they guard it at the above top secret level so they can continue to study it for decades until they've figured it out and can put it to good use. Very TS. Very...

[edit on 23-5-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I find it funny that you claim to know about these documents, but in return you are basically talking to the government and asking them questions about the document you supposedly already know about?

Dont expect a reply.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I already have copies of the 2 docs, but I'm looking for confirmation by receiving a copy from the DIA. Make sense? Don't ask me how I got these copies. Say what you will. The same people also said I didn't talk to a Navy guy the other day with a TS clearance who talked to me about Area 51 and confirmed underground laboratories exist out there....

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Do you really think the government will send you TOP SECRET documents because you request them?

I think you having the documents in your possesion is enough evidence for this issue.

Would be nice to know how you got them........

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Also technically as an American citizen it is your duty to report this security breach. If you truely have these two documents, by going to the government and telling them where you've obtained them you will probably at least get some sort of trust with the government. But by not doing so, brands you as a spy and distrustful.

Trust is earned not stolen.

-Aza

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
God, I sure don't want to go to jail. Yes I have 2 TS DIA docs. Oh well, maybe they won't reply or if they do they'll deny it. I doubt they'll write back saying "yeah, those docs are real and we did test an alien energy device in space in 2001."

When hell freezes over!

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I think you need more like $60000000 to get that to happen

Yes Satan will skate to work before they disclose anything

[edit on 23/5/05 by Stranger Dreamer]

[edit on 23/5/05 by Stranger Dreamer]

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
You could pass these documents on you know. That way if 'they' come for you............. the info doesn't disappear with you.

Not to scare you or anything.

Make 1000's of copies and put them in safe places and or make it available for all or to be automatically mailed out on certain dates etc etc etc.

National Security - give me a break.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   
meshuggah says:

"All I can say is that they're TS DIA docs. And fairly recent at that. One deals with an ET energy device which was taken aboard one of the STS missions and tested and had great response in zero gravity. But our knowledge of the device is still very primative along with our knowledge of most alien technology, which is why they guard it at the above top secret level so they can continue to study it for decades until they've figured it out and can put it to good use. Very TS. Very... "

If they're "top secret", how did you get hold of them?

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   

DIA documents:

Well, .....Everyone should be Happy now!!!... Because Meshuggahs has 100% Proof..... Government Documents that Aliens Exist......What more can we ask for???

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Anti-gravitic testing is being done at an unlikely site by unlikely 'scientists'
If one were to guess from now on, the location would never become clear.
I used to go out with a gentleman who spoke to me in-depth about this, knowing I would never betray his trust...

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jacqua

DIA documents:

Well, .....Everyone should be Happy now!!!... Because Meshuggahs has 100% Proof..... Government Documents that Aliens Exist......What more can we ask for???

A copy for myself, otherwise they are just swamp gas documents to me.

Meshuggah are you still alive?

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Try the Spielberg approach:... have some kids, and interbreed them with reptilians.

So Steven Spielberg has interbred his kids with reptilians?

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Try the Spielberg approach:... have some kids, and interbreed them with reptilians.

So Steven Spielberg has interbred his kids with reptilians?

Where have you been duuuuuuuuuuuuuude?

T'was news to me too.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Why not just do or think up something that would piss an alien off?

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by pfunkarocka
Why not just do or think up something that would piss an alien off?

Oh...., that sounds like a good idea!!!.......I guess you must be assuming that we 'have' this ability......To piss them off that is, because they 'must' think exactly like us Humans

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   
OK, Meshuggah; I'm on the case! I'll get back to you all and post any results on my search for the two doc's in ?. Who knows, maybe the truth is out there, huh!

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I'm here, but my computer has a virus! So I'm a bit slow. The docs came from a LANL source.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join