It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm making this offer/challenge right now!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I'm willing to pay $600 to the Government for copies of any written documents, reports, or records which prove or disclose one or all of the following:

1) Proves what powers/controls UFOs

2) Proves the existence of other intelligent extraterrestrial life

3) Proves that not all, but some UFOs are not of human origin and not from this world

I wonder if the Government will take me up on this offer and leak me some info? I hope so...

I've already emailed the NSA, CIA, and DOD about this. I'll tell you what they have to say when I get their reply...

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Ok, Bro come to Stockton, CA, and I'll make sure that you see stars......Oh yeah make sure and bring the $600.00 CASH

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Good luck, Meshuggah!

I hope you receive a reply to your inquiries but I don't think the $500 is going to be much of a incentive. I know that I mailed both email and hard copy requests to both the CIA and DIA asking for info under the Freedom of Information Act and I received no reply whatsoever; and it's been over a year. I didn't get any answer at all, not even a form letter. So, please do post and let us know if you hear something back.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I see stars all the time. Why would I need to drive across the country to CA?

If I was a "Bill Gates" I would wave 10 Billion dollars in front of the DOD, NSA, and CIA. I bet they'd disclose some information to me for 10 Billion dollars. Maybe not, who knows. It would at least make prime time news...

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I think 10 billion would do it, but if you had that much money you could just make your own UFO, and fly to go find out for yourself.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
everything written is what you seek. what you are looking for is what is looking.

didn't the hopi indians in north america call them the ant people?

didn't the dogon tribe in africa call them the ant people?

didn't we make a covenant to coven the ant?

the meek inherit the earth.

the only reason possible that any prophecy, prediction, or intuition, or gut feeling has come true ever that co-incides with the fact that subatomic particles are not particles at all but blinking in and out of existance like tidbits of opinion and information ........ we are in a black hole.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Yeah lightseaker, I just got a reply from the DIA and they said for some reason (which they didn't tell me) there is a long wait for processing requests right now. They said they couldn't even give me an estimate on when I'd recieve a reply!

I think it's because I have them cornered and they hate the fact that I know about 2 TOP SECRET documents! Search high and low and as best you can to find copies of or information about these DIA documents:

1) DIA TS/Pop Strike document. Control NR: 95-T3-034-E

2) DIA TS/Arc Weld document. Control NR: 01-04-2231-TI

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
From a logical point of view the goverment would not take the 10 billon dollar bate, because to come out to any one person with information contradictory to their unbending offical stance would drive an even bigger spike through the public image of the goverment, which already has some major issues. Most who know the truth will take it to the grave one way or another.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I somehow don't think your $600 would get you to the table even if the information sought could be accommodated as a standard FOI request.

Sad fact of life.

Try the Spielberg approach: make a living out of titillating people with ET movies, then change direction to portrayals of racism, war and genocide; have some kids, and interbreed them with reptilians.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
And those who know the truth and have told the truth are either lying or crazy for saying what they've said. But either way people who have worked with UFO/alien stuff are never able to take any physical evidence with them so stories aren't believed by all.

Yeah, I also believe the longer the government waits to tell us the truth the more the American people will be angry at the government for hidding it from us for so long. It's up the them. It won't happen unless disclosure would benifit them. Certain things must come together under the right conditions for disclosure to happen I think...

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
Search high and low and as best you can to find copies of or information about these DIA documents:

How did you find out about these documents? Were they referenced in some other documents that you retreived via FOIA?

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
$600 bucks??

Thats really not very much for proof of alien intelligence and what not. Hows that going to motivate anyone?

Isn't such an offer illegal, btw? Offering to pay for government information like that???

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I've pretty much given up on the government ever coming clean unless they are forced to. Something will have to happen that they simply can't dispute.

My bet is with the rapidly expanding technology and the massive growth of camera's its only a matter of time before someone catches an actual UFO that zooms into some field, the door opens and they grab some poor unsuspecting farmer, bend him over and give him a protological exam right there in front of the camera.

Lets see the government deny THAT!

Well, to be a tad more serious, i'm betting it's only a matter of time before the footage becomes so overwhelming that it will be impossible to explain away or ignore, which is pretty much whats being done now.

Good luck with the money offer to the Gov. though. who knows, you may get lucky.

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   

I'm willing to pay $600 to the Government for copies of any written documents, reports, or records which prove or disclose one or all of the following:

3) Proves that not all, but some UFOs are not of human origin and not from this world

I wonder if the Government will take me up on this offer and leak me some info? I hope so...

I've already emailed the NSA, CIA, and DOD about this. I'll tell you what they have to say when I get their reply...

All I want right now is for you to tell me you are joking. Please tell me this is in jest.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Dont get your hopes up on any serious reply.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Meshuggah did you ever think about getting in contact with Speilberg and asking him if Reagan told him E.Ts were real at the screening of E.T.

I think you would have a better chance with that.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
The gov. wouldn't give that kind of info for just $600. Sorry bro, but you can't get anywhere with them with such little money.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Ok in the interest of finding the truth, i'll put up $20 more.

Send 'em another e-mail, turning down $600 is one thing but $620 they can't be that crazy.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Junkheap

Search high and low and as best you can to find copies of or information about these DIA documents:

How did you find out about these documents? Were they referenced in some other documents that you retreived via FOIA?

Yeah I was wonderin the same thing, where da heck did you find these documents???

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
10 Billion from Bill?

It's my belief that Bill Gates is a stooge for the government.

I think that they set Bill up with alien technology and thats how he became so rich in the first place.

Here, say you invented this operating system and machine and we'll let you keep half the profits.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join