It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ETs don’t exist because many haven’t seen them.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

All alien moves have the same plot-----they invade earth nearly destroying it but then are destroyed by earth’s immune system.

Earth has an immune system and its them the ETs.

They are not here to enslave mankind, take over the planet because theirs is dieing or anything like that.

They are here through think and thin-----behind the scenes----they have no ego that needs feeding, they don't take bows----they quietly help move us along, however awkwardly through the illusion of time and the reality of space.

YOu are telling to me that after the movie war of the worlds is shown the aliens would reveal them selves or the movie war of the worlds is a sign for things that have yet to come.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Everyone asks why don't they help us?
I get very tired of hearing that personally!

The simple fact that we are thinking about them , and seeing them in our skies for thousands of years , is speeding up our evolution!

That is possibly the best thing they could do to help us!

In my opinion , another life form is not obligated to help another form of life.

In nature life competes with other life .

We should just be happy that this doesn't seem to be the case !

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman
Everyone asks why don't they help us?
I get very tired of hearing that personally!

So am I.

The simple fact that we are thinking about them , and seeing them in our skies for thousands of years , is speeding up our evolution!

That is possibly the best thing they could do to help us!

It was easier before..we saw them and we called them Gods.Case closed.Not so nowadays,we just scratch our heads here trying to make sense out of it.Evolution might not be that easy after all

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Evolution is never easy! It is always been evolve or die!

My opinion is that people who can't imagine life existing beyond the realm of Earth, and can't imagine it moving from point A to point B through space, are not capable of opening thier minds to the possiblity of visitation.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   

My opinion is that people who can't imagine life existing beyond the realm of Earth, and can't imagine it moving from point A to point B through space, are not capable of opening thier minds to the possiblity of visitation.

And my opinion to your statement is that they are dead already if they can't grasp this simple concept.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
YOu are telling to me that after the movie war of the worlds is shown the aliens would reveal them selves or the movie war of the worlds is a sign for things that have yet to come.

I don't know why they would show themselves to the whole world after that movie comes out.

They have already shown themselves to thousands of humans-----not speaking about abductions.

They have been out for a long time-----most that have contact with ETs do not speak about it----only a foolish few like me do-----I do it for the glory.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bursuc

And my opinion to your statement is that they are dead already if they can't grasp this simple concept.

You are confusing understanding with believing. The concept is very easy to understand. Alot of things are possible. But don't arbitrarily consider someone to be braindead just because they choose to believe differently than you.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Theres a street gospel° If you don't believe in life on Mars...
That means the beast got you°
[Jedi Mind Tricks]

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Well,to get back on topic a little bit here... Sleeper's original thought that
no one can convince anyone else of something that has been experienced,
is right on.
Dwight Moody put it this way, "A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still." In other words, unless someone has "experienced" the same thing you have, how can you expect them to believe it?

I happen to believe that aliens have been visiting earth for thousand of years but I can not prove it and I know that there are many who don't.
But I also know that the number of people in this country alone who believe in the existance of alien life has grown astronomically in the past twenty years; just look at the latest Gallup or Roper polls.

As sleeper so eloquently put it, not everyone has got the memo yet but the memo is still circulating and sooner or later it will get around to just about everyone who has missed it so far.

Anyway, now I've put my two cents in and I feel much better now.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf

Originally posted by Bursuc

You are confusing understanding with believing. The concept is very easy to understand. Alot of things are possible. But don't arbitrarily consider someone to be braindead just because they choose to believe differently than you.

Darkelf,i apologize if i have offended you.You misunderstood my remark,but here is not the place to discuss about this.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 12:39 AM
link   
aliens.

hmmm ....

you like me can only consciously learn something as true if we can attach it to an already existing truth.

opinion = instinct of self before i serve (self preserve) + i am/i exist + afraid + i'm not alone.

logical thinking is impossible with self preserve, because you allow your subconscious to dictate what information you are consciously aware of on the basis of whether it is self serving or not worth knowing.

most people are consciously aware of 2,000 bits of information a second, but our brains are actually calculating 400,000,000,000 bits of information per second.

it is just like having a personal airplane capable of flying 400,000,000 miles per hour and you are only willing to go 2 miles per hour. good luck getting off the ground that way.

people who do know things sometimes find no one listening, really listening. then there are those who ask questions. if you ask someone a question and they smile and answer you with another question ..... perhaps you should be utilizing more of your brain on a conscious level instead of having experiences stored away in your subconscious because most of the stimuli of the experience wasn't self serving for you.

the hopi native american indians called them the ant people. savage barbarians.

the anasazi refered to bug people, weirdos.

chinese tribe near the dropa stone region called them ant people. but who cares what was going on in china a few thousand years ago.

the dogon tribe of africa called them the ant people and proved that in 1909 they knew something about the cosmos we didn't prove until 1948, said the ant people taught them.

of course these cultures could be just a few 100,000 + souls that just don't have the acquired intellect your superior opinion has granted you.

who knows, maybe at some point at least one soul made a pact with them to coven the ant in some kind of covenant or agreement, but who really knows.

maybe first we should worry about finding out what ant i matter is.

of course this could all be some jokers idea of an ant i dote, but who's really listening anyway.

less worrying about the ant i christ (christ means has been crowned) but whose paying attention to such nonsense anyways. religious jargon.

just nonsense anyways .... ant i gravity is more important these days.

ain't ain't a word and i ain't gona say it cuz ain't ain't in the dictionary! ain't must have come from the hissss of the snake, saint.

funny thing about this matter ...... if you were to shrink down to the size of an atom, you'd see that there is nothing you could reach out and grab. matter is only compressed light, as though it were in a black hole or something ..... , but who really knows, and if anyone did, who is really listening anymore ......

you can lead a horse to water, but it may not be thirsty, and it is hard to drown too.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Esoteric teacher,

Anasasi, is a Hopi word, it is widely belived the two are one and the same. That would make them Savage Weirdo Barbarians!

As for the rest of your Diatribe, it gets old seeing copy/pastes ,of the same thing , on threads everywhere.

Just Give it its own thread man, then if we want to read it over ,and over, we'll know where to look , when we feel like exercising our free will

[edit on 26-5-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

People lived on a flat planet for thousands of years----until sometime around 1492----when the earth miraculously turned somewhat round, and ships stopped falling off the edges.

I like and agree with the rest of your post. But the part about Cristobo Columbo is 100% false. Not your fault though. It's just the BS that's taught in mainstream education. Is real name is Giovanni Griego. His name in Itallian/Spanish after he changed his birth name, is Cristobo Columbo.

Google "Piri Reis Map". Columbus knew exactly where he was going. He'd visited Piri Reis before sailing and copied maps from Piri Reis. Piri Reis earlier copied his maps from ancient Egypt. Ancient people, all the way to people in Columbus day knew for a fact the Earth was round.

Some more intresting info about Giovanni Griego aka Cristobo Columbo aka Christopher Columbus:

www.reformation.org...

www.reformation.org...

(It's a good info site, as long as you ignore the religious over-tones. "It was God's will Cabot sailed" stuff like that LOL!)

www.famousamericans.net...

In modern times, Alonso Sanchez discovered America FIRST.
Then John Cabot. Then Cristobo Columbo. Sanchez, and later John Cabot were murdered and Columbus recieved credit for everything Cabot and Sanchez did.

In ancient times, Vikings, Nubians, Phonecians, Middle Easterns, and Pacific Asians, all "discovered" America. And made permenant buildings in "America". This was hundreds to thousands, to hundreds of thousands of years before the Europeans came to the Americas. The all knew the world was round.

Going back millions of years, to possibly billions of years back, humans lived in the Americas, and knew the world was round.

The Piri Reis map shows Antartica without its ice cap. And it is from an ariel view! The last Ice Age happened roughly 12,000 to 24,000 years ago. The first ever Ice Age (when the north and south pole first got cold, first started having year round ice ) happened millions of years ago.

[edit on 26-5-2005 by OpenSecret2012]

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   
OpenSecret2012,

Great observation but I’m sure you know when giving metaphors one has to use common knowledge as a reference point----regardless of its accuracy.

That’s why the existence of ETs is a difficult concept to get across------the vast majority knows nothing about them and don’t care to.

As you stated mankind was not as ignorant as people are led to believe by movies and books.

If one cares to do a critical study of history they will find fantastic civilizations and cities that equaled and surpassed many of what we mistakenly call modern inventions and conveniences, and as you pointed out go much further back than most realize.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman
Esoteric teacher,

Anasasi, is a Hopi word, it is widely belived the two are one and the same. That would make them Savage Weirdo Barbarians!

As for the rest of your Diatribe, it gets old seeing copy/pastes ,of the same thing , on threads everywhere.

Just Give it its own thread man, then if we want to read it over ,and over, we'll know where to look , when we feel like exercising our free will

if people choose to discredit the hopi / anasasi, why would they not listen to the "ancients" if for no other reason than choosing to be judgemental. my error may have been throwing in sarcasm in typed form. no one is either wierd, barbarian, or anything negative unless the observer knows negativety intimatley (married to the mind). i was trying to stress the importance of not being judgemental nor objective to concepts and ideas and try to get people to realize the truth. not my truth, but the truth, your truth.

excuse me for copying some pastes to 5 threads, but the content pertained to each.

you can lead a horse to water ........ but sometimes the horse is too ignorant to know it is thirsty. so sometimes it is benificial to the horse to put a little water everywhere the horse may go, so when it realizes it is thirsty it will have water nearby. pretty polite for the caretaker of the horse.

if i gave it its own thread, it would be more in the open for those who may not want it to be known yet! i am protecting your right of freedom of information. something others may feel you are not fully prepared for. what do i have to gain? what have i tried to take from you? how have i violated you? how have i offended you by my actions? don't like ant?

ignore ant.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   

if i gave it its own thread, it would be more in the open for those who may not want it to be known yet! i am protecting your right of freedom of information. something others may feel you are not fully prepared for. what do i have to gain? what have i tried to take from you? how have i violated you? how have i offended you by my actions? don't like ant?

ignore ant.

LOL! Its cool! I don't have a problem with ants, as long thier not stinging!
Peace.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
With that kind of thinking you could say Whooping Cranes don't exist!

Fortunately for me I live in North Texas , which is in their very small migratory path , and I have seem them.

I have also seen a "Foo Fighter " or "Chupa" or " luminous Sphere" , whatever you want to call them .

So I know that Whooping Cranes , and Un-Earthly probes exist!

I've never seen a Whale or a Panda , should I believe they don't exist , because I haven't seen them?

[edit on 6-6-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
LOL, an "independance day" scenario would be a little difficult to fake, i think most anyone would beleive then. Short of that, we rely on personal exp.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 04:54 AM
link   
u dont need to see aliens to know there real.

you need to feel to know what is real.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 05:49 AM
link   
OK, many havent seen the dino, ok they dont exist. No they do exist.
Just because many of the population in this world havent seen something, doesent make it a made up thing.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join