It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ETs don’t exist because many haven’t seen them.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Ekshin

For some reason I get a strange satisfaction from the way you write. It appears to be more, um, raw? Unedited. Straight from thought, mostly.

Would you say that that is the case? Or maybe it's just the way it links up.

Anyway, yeah. An "encounter" would be nice. Been trying to make an effort to be outside as much as possible. Trying to increase my chances of observing something unusual. Even if it is "of this world". I need something more.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by angelc01

I DO need help bad.

From Milton? SURE!

At any moment. While checking out bread at the grocery, while taking a wiz in the restroom, EVEN while getting a scan at the endoscopy clinic. I don't care.

Interrupt me. Say "Hello!". Any time.

And I need to get in this line before-hand? I'll stay where I am so far, thank you.

The guardsman asked for the monk, while the monk observed the turtle in the creek.

and the monk said, "Would this turtle be happier in the palace?"

I exist in my place, and am waiting for an answer. I can't afford to go to "Hot spots" and get answers.

They will have to come to me.

I am the turtle. But send me $400 dollars, and I will be a turtle with a plane ticket. I'll fly to your town. Do you see them regularly? I would like to say hello. I know more than I should, but it is all stolen knowledge. I'd even surprise an alternate earth-dweller with what I know. I'm not supposed to know it - I'm just not sure I believe it. Seeing a small grey critter would make me believe my data very quickly.

And I would wring answers out of necks.

But I live in a small town, and have a BMW that thirsts for every spare dollar I have. It's an evil car in that way.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 02:15 AM
link   
OK... Now I'm lost and don't even KNOW what I've been typing and posting.

Very raw, and "Off the cuff".

I'm sort-of "Out of my mind".

But smart.

Smart and drunk are scary combinations. It makes me post about things I absolutely shouldn't. I know more than I should, but because I was taught it. Why would I be taught it if it wasn't true???

But I've never seen an alien. Just taught what to do if I do.

This.....

Unsettles me.

There's no other way to say that properly.

Trained what to do. Even stupid films with people in silly rubber suits. "What to do!"

Man, even trying to explain it makes it just sound so... stupid. Just nevermind.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper

You got your work cut out for you with some of these threads that are truly interesting and mind opening. It is truly sad that one comes here searching for some information and coments that are pertinent to the topic
on hand and you bump into people with some hidden agenda or some personal problem that needs some kind speacial treatment and right away when one makes any conflicting comment they try to blow you away. I guess that the best way to take this would be like a joke, don't you think?
and handle these situations with a smile

I have been meaning to ask you Sleeper I keep getting a vision that there are five of you each dressed in a different color starting with an intense aqua blue full body suit.Do you know what this means?

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Strange thread, but interesting nontheless.

Just two thoughts from me for sceptics and believers alike to ponder;

The US doesn't exists because I've never seen it.

I keep seeing messages from people who claim to be from the US. They obviously don't exist either.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Touche!!!

I'v never been to Egland either

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

oops sorry > England<

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Well. This would be a hoot.

We'll be in a pub, and some little SOB alternate will bring us a pitcher, which I'll try my damed-est to usurp. An we'll pull a joke.

I'll go: Heya! How many fingers am I holding up! (While holding up all four).

They only got three right?

Gosh bless us barbarians. We'll have a chuckle, and keep drinking.

Mental command must be cool, but ten digits sure help or typing. I find that true even now.

I need to write a new thread now... and in this vein. But I'll be nicer about it.

Peas.

Ek

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Aliens exist. I've known three, and was schooled by one of them.

They are not here anymore, but left a group of people including military personel on Earth with what is needed of their basic teachings of physics and technology to make it possible to contact them in turn, when the information has been successfully utilised by humans.

This is why it is secretive. There is a rush to be the first nation to make contact.

It has not been successfully done as yet. There is a difference between having information, and having developed the technology sufficiently.

I should specify this is only one group of aliens, this type being helpful.

Other groups may have a different agenda, or be in contact right now, I do not know.

[edit on 19-10-2007 by Quantumechanic]

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I've decided THIS:

I KNOW things that even the beacon that is "sleeper" hasn't even said. I can connect dots that he hasn't .

Pretty sure this doesn't make me any smarter.

(This feels like it floats on the surface of all this like a film)

I can't agree yet. Just waiting for my encounter.

But without an encounter, I must be "Condemned".

I guess I was bad.

So why #ing try? His tract says most are being punished. Nothing said about a change of sentence.

I've been here before, maybe.

I know how I die: I do.

I'll come back. PROBABLY, considering my foibles.

AS AN INMATE: # HIM!

Yes, learn from him. Worship his words. Sleeper knows all.

Sheesh. Looked at your own toe-tag lately? You don't get to follow...

Sleeper. You.

Why enlighten us to that?

I say that it is cruel. It's cruel. Do you understand the meaning of these printed words? Do you?

Cruelty.

Tell us who get's to fly next.

Do I? Should I kill myself to get a better place in line? Cause it's not really all peaches here right now.

You tell us how it works, but in that story MOST OF US ARE STILL CANON FODDER.

Bad story. You rock. Sucks for us.

Sleeper. This is from ME to YOU: Don't # with our dreams... We are ultimately not going to benefit from it.

# off and die: You: sleeper.

Ek.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Quantumechanic

If YOU know that they exist, that doesn't get ME invited to the party.

Nice to know, though.

Tell them I think they would all look "Absolutely smashing" if they wore ascot's.

Just saying...

Peas.

Ek.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
Strange thread, but interesting nontheless.

Just two thoughts from me for sceptics and believers alike to ponder;

The US doesn't exists because I've never seen it.

I keep seeing messages from people who claim to be from the US. They obviously don't exist either.

I'm not from or live in the USA. Growing tired of reading your nosense comments supporting nonsense terrorist states.
Respect your thoughts on most other matters outside the zones -- I mentioned above.
If only you could find the peace you seem so easily dispute eformore. Walk on.

Dallas

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Ekshin

No one's invited to the party, yet. All work and no play now. Patience. Or join in the race .... got a degree in physics ?

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Hello Sleeper, how are you today?

I am a bit surprised by this thread because, do you really think that you can change a persistent non believer in a believer?
I try it for many years now, with my family, colleagues, friends, but couldn’t convinced them in any way.
Despite the provided evidence, they absolute cannot accept the idea that we are being visited by Extraterrestrials today as well in history.
They always stated that if it was true, then it was already confirmed on a giant by the government, science, the media etc.

The persistent non believer in an Extraterrestrial presence,
who in every debate, on every site, in every thread, relentlessly, tirelessly, again and again, laugh at, make fun of, always asks “show me the evidence”, and when provided, always debunk it, always discredited the witnesses.

The believer in an Extraterrestrial presence,
who in every debate, on every site, in every thread, relentlessly, tirelessly, again and again, very seriously, absolute convinced, always refer to the available evidence, always recommend it, always support the witnesses.

Don’t you think Sleeper, that because of these persistent differences, this tread will become “a Neverending Story” until the day arrived that ET will present themselves on a giant scale?
Because I think that that’s the only way they will accept it.

However, if you really succeed in your goal, before that day arrived, to change a persistent non believer in a believer, then you must be someone not of this Earth.

"The problem with most sceptical arguments against alien visitation is that, quite simply, they fail to look at the UFO evidence. They appear plausible at first, but usually fall apart when presented with a few good reports.

When all else fails, a committed skeptic can always retreat to the final line of defense: claiming the event was hoaxed“

Richard Dolan, Historian, UFOs and the National Security State, 2002, p.27
Source; disclosure-project.blog.de...

[edit on 21/10/07 by spacevisitor]

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Originally posted by spacevisitor
Hello Sleeper, how are you today?

I am a bit surprised by this thread because, do you really think that you can change a persistent non believer in a believer?

Hi visitor

This is an old thread that got bumped by some other poster

I agree with you, we can’t change anyone’s mind about anything unless we put some cold hard cash under it---

BTW, I like that signature---

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Hello Spacevisitor,

You know I have not seen enough in my life to know that ET”s are out there just enough to know that something is not right, enough to believe.

And in the last few months I have been able to put some of the pieces together (thanks to Sleeper and others like you) to understand that we really are unaware of what life is and could be. I always wondered why we live just to die and why and how I could be self aware, how we could exist on a rock in the middle of who knows where.

In school I learned that we are just an accident with a meaningless existence, that we are on some rock in the middle of who knows where, a rock full of people that cant get along with one another and in their short existence have managed to create weapons that can end it all at a push of a button.......

In church I learned that an all-loving god has a gun to my head and is ready to pull the trigger if I don’t believe in his son....

From Sleeper I learned that I’m wasting my time worrying about the fearful things that we are taught to believe in that we should not be good people to be liked by others or to get into heaven, but to be good people because that’s who we are and if we are not good people we should at least take a step in the right direction and keep walking at all times under all circumstances. Integrity.

I learned that life is stranger than fiction, not as scary as fact and it doesn’t mater what religion you believe in.

Oh and I also learned that ET”s ROCK!!…….. And that Hillary sucks……..

Out of the three I’ll eat Sleeper’s lunch any day of the week……

As for why he kept keeping on well I would like to think that he did it for the few that would listen and learn.

So you keep talking about ET kiddo and don’t let them get you down, I know I wont…….

How awful it must be to see or experience something strange and have people call you crazy we got to stick up for em......

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
If a ufo crashes in the woods and the military comes in and cleans it up before anyone sees it (or takes the tapes out of gas stations w/in minutes of pentagon terroritst act) ,
did it really happen?
LOL
We're being slowly prepped. Give it another few years so people don't go jumping off balconies.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I think it all boils down to numbers.

With every passing day more and more individuals are experiencing some sort of contact. For those individuals the existence of alien craft and alien entities is a fact... they may not be able to prove it to anyone else, but for them it's fact.

There will come a time when the numbers who know it for a fact become so large that the 'mainstream' attitude that prevails at present will become irrelevant. There's very little point in calling people crazy, denying the existence of ET, and loudly calling for proof when the majority already know it to be a fact through personal experience.

Perhaps then, at that point when the numbers reach critical mass, we might start actually making some progress

For the record... I have never seen a UFO and never had an alien encounter (that I'm aware of). I do however think it's likely that we are being visited, and our awareness being gradually expanded, but on an individual basis. Maybe one day I'll join the ranks of those who have had some sort of personal experience.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join