It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Driving Force Behind the Illuminati an Immortal?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   
the illuminati have an official website ?!?

where do I get my membership application amazon.com ?

that said, the only driving force that seems to make sense to me is lucifer himself, I mean, they fund wars, start them, and profit from them right ?. sounds like the hands of the devil to me

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by captainhemmingway
well first I thank you for your offer of a blessing - I don't entirely understand what is is your are attempting to transfer upon me or why you think it represents a TRUTH but seemingly your not willing to 'theorise' regardless of having a belief system based entirely on theory - but nevertheless I thank you for the sentiment behind it -

I'm not attempting to transfer anything upon you.

Just here to share knowledge that anyone here can either take or leave.

I'm not too worried about convincing skeptics.

Some of what I speak is based upon experience and some is only a repetition of what the Masters have taught.

But if you'd like to continue, we can build for a bit longer.

My question to you, is how do you know that what is being presented here is based merely upon theory?

Your statement implies that you've been through the chambers I've pointed out, and have found them to be false teachings.

These teachings are either based upon theory or are not based upon theory, regardless of what our theories about them may be.

I'm just offering what I can based upon my studies and (albeit limited)experiences.

By default, a teaching can be said to be based upon fact(or at least worth investigating), if it is Universally recognized by every wise culture.

Who is bold enough to claim that something that's Universally recognized by the Buddhists, Kemetians, Yoruba, Sufis, Gnostics, Kabbalists, Brahmans, Rishis, Mayans, etc. is based only on theory?

On what does one base the assertion that truths strung along the Golden Thread of Divinity, which runs through all authentic traditions; is based upon mere hearsay?

Hotep

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
No My friend we have no gentle quarrel you and I - your kindly intentions are not wasted upon me - I sincerely thank you for your kind words. I have no desire to debate a tradition which has given hope to millions who would otherwise have nothing but hunger and the threat of an empty death in their lives.

For my own part, I am at best just a man, at worst I could be some kind of selfish animal bent on satiating my own ego and vanity - in many cases at the expense of others. I just seek love and peace and to be a better human being but I am acutely aware that I am failing in this task somehow. Perhaps I have simply lost my way from the truth. You are truly fortunate to have found one you believe so greatly in.....

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
No worries, it's all Peace between us captainhemmingway.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Tamahu, I really think your philosophy is merely turning physical bodies into vehicles. Its seems like you are trying to make a shell of a person, something that should come into your body to illuminate you, but you must empty out the Ego first.

And then I have to find fault with the wording here: "The Count of St. Germain even gave himself the luxury of passing as dead and, after entering into the sepulchre, was able to escape from it by placing his body into “Jinn” state"

The Jinn state is not human... It is Jinn. They 'breathe fire', as we breathe air, they are made of the invisible. This is a large essence of 'fire-breathing dragons' (except where it has also referred to comets, but I find that to be a telling symbol), that they are not 'made of the same stuff' as us, not that fire is breathed out, but it is breathed in! The fire of life, perhaps?

Any way, I guess if there is something such as non-human (and it leads to a longer life/approaching immortality) then what is the link to humanity? Merely food source, or is it our aim to become a feeder, over feed?

Is there a way to cross from one to the other, if they are different 'entities' (human and 'jinn', the one of many names), is it a curse labelled a blessing?

Some interesting thoughts.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Saint Germaine is a very interesting figure in folklore and European history for so many reasons...in any conspriacy history book he often gets mentioned with Falk, either a s a chapter footnote or a whole bok on em. There's a lot of superstitious myth applied to people like him, or Rasputin, or a lot of various famous men. In fact, I think Saint Germaine appears in word as much or mroe than the surname 'Rothchilds' in all the conspiracy history books Ive read. Why?
Some people transcent their time not by actual immortality, but the influence they have and the awe they strike. A guy could live to only be 60 or so, yet his influence and psyche was bigger than him. Also in history, people can assume the names of people who came before, and it all gets lost in translation.

As for age...there is a tiny percent of the population, almost minuscule, who have lived in actuality well past the documented '120' years(120 being around the oldest man and woment in current Guiness book) I dont doubt that a form of psedo immortality exists, but I couldnt see the human fomr lasting anymore than 150 years even with the most advance or ancient medicine.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   
And what about Nicolas Flamel? I am just saying if we have to consider St. Germiane as an immortal then we must consider Flamel as he was believed to be the only man to have posseison of the Philopsher's stone and thus capable of immortality.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu
It is said that any Christified Master can choose to preserve his physical body for as long as he wishes.

Yeshua Hamashiah, Babaji, Saint Germain, Tehuti, etc. are all said to have created their Solar Bodies and eliminated their egos through Alchemy, and by walking the Path of the Boddhisattva.

St. Germain "The Count of St. Germain, Master of Cagliostro, rejuvenated himself at will and appeared and disappeared instantaneously when it was least expected. The Count of St. Germain even gave himself the luxury of passing as dead and, after entering into the sepulchre, was able to escape from it by placing his body into “Jinn” state. There exists the belief that he was born in Jerusalem and that he had an age of more than 2000 or 3000 years. We know that the Count of St. Germain lives with the same physical body. This great Master worked with the Arcanum A.Z.F., that is to say, he practised sexual magic intensely. Thus, this is the reason for his power. This is why he received the Elixir of Longevity." - The Aquarian Message

Cagliostro "Cagliostro was a disciple of Count Saint Germain. Cagliostro was an alchemist; he transmuted the lead into gold and made genuine diamonds. This Master was known in the distinct places of the world, under different names in different countries. He was known with the following names: Tis-chio, Milissa, Belonte, D’anna, Fenix, Pellegrini, Balsamo, Mesmer, Harut and Cagliostro. This famous historical lineage was recorded by Alexandre Dumas in his work entitled, The Queens Necklace. Cagliostro had many Alchemist disciples in Strasbourg. He was judged and persecuted by the Inquisition, sent into the bastille and later into the fortress of Leone. The Inquisition condemned him to death, but the enigmatic and powerful Count Cagliostro mysteriously disappeared from the prison. Death could not do anything to Cagliostro." - The Aquarian Message

As I've mentioned a few times before; an Illuminati is an Illuminated or Enlightened one.

The Illuminati of the Right-Hand and Middle Paths, awaken Consciousness while eliminating their egos. They are Awakened Ones or Buddhas.

The Illuminati of the Left-Hand Path awaken Consciousness within their egos, and awaken as demons, practitioners of Necromancy and Goetia, black-magicians, etc.

To add-on some more:

Chapter XXXV
Arcanum No. 13

"Every human being who incarnates the Soul can ask for the Elixir of Longevity. This is a gas of immaculate whiteness. This gas is deposited in the vital depth of the human organism. After Resurrection, the Master does not ever die again. The Master is eternal.

"We have the case of the Master Paracelsus, he did not die; he lives in Europe with the same body. He is one of those who "swallowed soil". He remains as a vagabond and passes himself off as different persons."

Chapter XXXVI
Arcanum No. 14

"TRANSMUTATION: The mixture of the Elixirs of man and woman, the red and the white, results in the origin of the "Elixir of Longevity". We have the concrete case of Nicholas Flamel and his spouse Perenelle, who at the present time live physically in India. They have the "Elixir of Longevity".

Paracelsus, at the present time, lives on a mountain in Bohemia, within a Temple which is in the Jinn State. Those who posses the "Elixir of Longevity" know how to live as vagabonds."

From Tarot and Kabbalah by Samael Aun Weor

Paracelsus

The Renaissance physician, alchemist and philosopher Paracelsus was born Theophrastus Philippus Aureolus Bombastus von Hohenheim in Einsielden, Switzerland circa 1493. He followed in the footsteps of his father, and became a physician. Paracelus studied medicine at various universities and travelled widely throughout Europe studying, practicing medicine and writing. Appointed city physician and professor at the University of Basel in 1526, he embarked on an ambitious program of lectures and writing. His bold calls for reform of medicine alienated many. Finally, public feeling rose so high against him that a warrant was issued for his arrest and he was forced to flee the city. This pattern of finding a position and patronage through his obvious brilliance and amazing cures followed by alienation and rejection because of his frequent attacks on medical and philosophical orthodoxy continued throughout his life. Nevertheless, he found time to dictate and write many books on medicine, magic, alchemy and occult philosophy. It is said that Paracelsus died in Salzburg on September 24, 1541, but according to the Gnostic Tradition he still lives with the same physical body, having accomplished the Great Work of Alchemy.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Peace akilles

What is a Human Being?

I believe that Takuan Soho asked Miyamoto Musashi the same thing.

He showed Musashi, that he was not a Human Being; that Musashi was not much more than a "rice eating worm"(at that time anyway).

In Gnosis they say "Intellectual Animal":

Intellectual Animal

When the Intelligent Principle, the Monad, sends its spark of consciousness into Nature, that spark, the anima, enters into manifestation as a simple mineral. Gradually, over millions of years, the anima gathers experience and evolves up the chain of life until it perfects itself in the level of the mineral kingdom. It then graduates into the plant kingdom, and subsequently into the animal kingdom. With each ascension the spark receives new capacities and higher grades of complexity. In the animal kingdom it learns procreation by ejaculation. When that animal intelligence enters into the human kingdom, it receives a new capacity: reasoning, the intellect; it is now an anima with intellect: an Intellectual Animal. That spark must then perfect itself in the human kingdom in order to become a complete and perfect Human Being, an entity that has conquered and transcended everything that belongs to the lower kingdoms. Unfortunately, very few Intellectual Animals perfect themselves; most remain enslaved by their animal nature, and thus are reabsorbed by Nature, a process belonging to the Devolving side of life and called by all the great religions Hell or the Second Death.

What is a Hu-Man Being?

HU. Spirit. The Breath of Life. Which is hidden within the name TE-HU-TI(Thoth/Hermes).

MAN comes from the Sanskrit MANAS; which means Mind.

In the Nation of Islam, the term "Original Black Man" is in reference(esoterically) to the Manas, or Mind which is submerged within the darkness of the Absolute or AIN SOPH.

Human Being

According to Gnostic Anthropology, a true Human Being is an individual who has conquered the animal nature within and has thus created the Soul, the Mercabah of the Kabbalists, the Sahu of the Egyptians, the To Soma Heliakon of the Greeks: this is “the Body of Gold of the Solar Man.” A true Human Being is one with the Monad, the Inner Spirit. A true Human Being has reconquered the innocence and perfection of Eden, and has become what Adam was intended to be: a King of Nature, having power over Nature. The Intellectual Animal, however, is controlled by nature, and thus is not a true Human Being. Examples of true Human Beings are all those great saints of all ages and cultures: Jesus, Moses, Mohammed, Krishna, and many others whose names were never known by the public.

Also; the Jinn of Islamic lore, are not evil in and of themselves.

The 'Jinn State' spoken of by Samael Aun Weor, is in reference to the Fourth Dimension or Yesod the Ninth Sphere; Eden.

Salaam

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu
Yeshua Hamashiah, Babaji, Saint Germain, Tehuti, etc. are all said to have created their Solar Bodies and eliminated their egos through Alchemy, and by walking the Path of the Boddhisattva.

I started studying Boddhisattva a long time ago. Glad to see somebody on here mention it. You should also read the Upanishads.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 01:50 AM
link   
So are we talking about the Tree of Life with 13 spheres, or the regular 10?

Any way, I am still adamant that you are opening people up to possession, if they completely give up their decision making process, and decide to follow whatever is thrust in front of them, during meditation for example.

And man, people have such a mental block around the word possession it is worse than a swear word. Why people can't take it to mean a period of susceptibility to influence, I do not understand.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   
The futuristic alien technology side of things: Perhaps he has been continuosely cloned, and his brain, information from his brain, or spirit(depending what you believe) has been transferred from one clone to the next. Which is somewhat sort of an immortality. Although he wouldnt REALLY be the same person, to everyone else and to his perspective he has lived forever. (although he knows he is a clone) Unless of course the spirit gets transferred. I dont know, just an idea. lol

[edit on 1-6-2005 by WrathOfTheAnnunaki]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join