It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Driving Force Behind the Illuminati an Immortal?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   
"Marquis Saint Germain de Constanzo" is often listed as a member of Adam Weishaupt's original Bavarian Illuminati which some say is still in existance today as the feared globalist NWO shadow government that control all the major world events such as the September 11 Terrorist Attack and the Oklahoma Bombing. Who is Saint Germain though and why is he so important? Well for one thing the Saint Germain in the Bavarian Illuminati seems to be the same Saint Germain that is referenced to all throughout history as the only true immortal to have ever existed! Said to be an immortal alchemist the Count de St. Germain has been seen at different times throughout history and is reported to never have age. He s also said to be a master alchemist as well. In addition to being linked to the Bavarian Illuminati he has also been linked to the Rosicrucians, Freemasons, Society of Asiatic Brothers, the Knight of Light, and the Order of the Templars. Voltaire (who is also sometimes said to be a member of the Bavarian Illuminati) one said of him, "A man who knows everything and never dies."

Links:

www.midnight.demon.co.uk...

illuminati-news.com...

www.alchemylab.com...

paranormal.about.com...

www.forteantimes.com...

www.crystalinks.com...

www.aracaria.com.au...

[edit on 20-5-2005 by Born]

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Perhaps he was merely an 18th century myth - a literary version of 'A Tale of 12 Monkeys' - a time travelling yarn to frighten peasants and enchant courtiers - a dream or a fancy - we shall NEVER know!!

What long evenings kings and courts must have had without television, radio or videogames - It is probably just a fairy tale told to tittilate the aristocracy of the day - a riddle - an enchanting tale - but nothing more - except for the REAL KICKER - the 'WHAT IF' - that's what keeps us coming back for more!!
- except now courtesy of Many P Hall and a few other notable masonic authors his name has been dragged out of history to awe and gasp and a new generation of modern day peasants with tales of incredible men who once moved through their hallowed halls - but ultimately it's all more wood for the fire of the illuminati which threatens to burn the entire planet to cinders...no real evidence - no real proof - it's primary purpose is to remind us that WE ARE ONLY HUMANS - and if special magical mythical ascended masters are going to COME then they will ONLY grace themselves with royalty and be obsessed with parlour tricks and making gold...

In a 1000 years ( after about another 10 world wars) the children of the 9th atom-storm will be telling stories about a mystical black cloacked figure called Lord Darkest Vader - who was said to be able to destroy entire planets with a floating silver ball...and a man called Lupio Spiddlecrappet saved mankind.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I don't know about immortal, I think it is passed down, and the name has changed. Either that of maybe David Icke is right about the Reptilians. Don't really know yet, as I haven't done all the research needed. (Please don't get upset at me for saying that. Unless you've researched it, you don't know either.) What I do know is that the Illuminati is being born again & is spreading like wildfire. This is from their official site.........

The Illuminati Order is a Sovereign, Independent and paramasonic order, founded in Barcelona, Spain, 1995 by Grand Master Gabriel López de Rojas. It recovers the Tradition and the Rite of Bavarian Illuminated of Adam Weishaupt and assumes the Initiation System named Redism....

For more, PLEASE VISIT THEIR OFFICIAL SITE: www.ordeniluminati.com...

Please visit, it's quite interesting, especially where the new locations are. The only problem is, half the site's in Spanish. If someone knows how to translate webpages, please let the rest of us know, or contact me personally if you like to get involved in stopping them. WE CAN!

[edit on 20-5-2005 by Enigmatic Debris]

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Immortal? He may very well be. I suspect if he is, then he must be connected with the Thule and Vrill societies in some way. If you havnt read up on them please do. They speak of super human and immortality.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   
The Ancient Egyptians delved in Immortality?.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
It is said that any Christified Master can choose to preserve his physical body for as long as he wishes.

Yeshua Hamashiah, Babaji, Saint Germain, Tehuti, etc. are all said to have created their Solar Bodies and eliminated their egos through Alchemy, and by walking the Path of the Boddhisattva.

St. Germain "The Count of St. Germain, Master of Cagliostro, rejuvenated himself at will and appeared and disappeared instantaneously when it was least expected. The Count of St. Germain even gave himself the luxury of passing as dead and, after entering into the sepulchre, was able to escape from it by placing his body into “Jinn” state. There exists the belief that he was born in Jerusalem and that he had an age of more than 2000 or 3000 years. We know that the Count of St. Germain lives with the same physical body. This great Master worked with the Arcanum A.Z.F., that is to say, he practised sexual magic intensely. Thus, this is the reason for his power. This is why he received the Elixir of Longevity." - The Aquarian Message

Cagliostro "Cagliostro was a disciple of Count Saint Germain. Cagliostro was an alchemist; he transmuted the lead into gold and made genuine diamonds. This Master was known in the distinct places of the world, under different names in different countries. He was known with the following names: Tis-chio, Milissa, Belonte, D’anna, Fenix, Pellegrini, Balsamo, Mesmer, Harut and Cagliostro. This famous historical lineage was recorded by Alexandre Dumas in his work entitled, The Queens Necklace. Cagliostro had many Alchemist disciples in Strasbourg. He was judged and persecuted by the Inquisition, sent into the bastille and later into the fortress of Leone. The Inquisition condemned him to death, but the enigmatic and powerful Count Cagliostro mysteriously disappeared from the prison. Death could not do anything to Cagliostro." - The Aquarian Message

As I've mentioned a few times before; an Illuminati is an Illuminated or Enlightened one.

The Illuminati of the Right-Hand and Middle Paths, awaken Consciousness while eliminating their egos. They are Awakened Ones or Buddhas.

The Illuminati of the Left-Hand Path awaken Consciousness within their egos, and awaken as demons, practitioners of Necromancy and Goetia, black-magicians, etc.

PEACE

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I have been considering this thread, and was going to add some investigation that I had done into St. Germaine, many years ago. But ... I now have to reconsider, and wonder as to whether or not "The Count" is really reincarnated into St. David Icke?

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Good post. There is something serious here that a lot of ATS members don't realize yet. All started in Barvaria (spell-unsure) and since 1938 this whole thing has grown or deliberately increased in size and what S&B didn't plan for was an internet far reaching interest.

Elect a party like the Green Party - next. At least no SKULL AND BONES. Put'm out of business temporarily.

Dallas

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Also, in reference to my last post and from what little I know; it is my belief that Fard Muhammad was/is a Christified Boddhisattva.

Thus the title: "Allah in Person"

IMO, one can definitely see Gnosis in the Supreme Wisdom Lessons.....

[edit on 20-5-2005 by Tamahu]

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Well, actually the driving force behind the illuminati is the pure blood reptilian that live underground and waking up.

However, their main reason for motivation has to with soon arriving of the original reptilians from the Draco Star system to Earth...

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   
St Germain may in fact be a escapee from the garden of paradise, where very long life is the norm. Yes, I agree its a very long stretch of the immagination. But so is living as long as the patriarchs. Impossible? Nothing is imposible! ( Unless your a know it all, MASON) LOL LOL

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 07:50 AM
link   
and there you have it - NOTHING will be known or resolved - and the mystery will simply become EVEN VASTER.

Another dead end. Another endless labyrinth of speculation.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainhemmingway
and there you have it - NOTHING will be known or resolved - and the mystery will simply become EVEN VASTER.

But, that is what this site is all about, SPECULATION. Hard evidence can be had if your willing to open your mind a little further every day. Show some courage and think the impossible thing. The "Labyrinth" has been created to enslave your mind. Can you believe this?

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Peace captainhemmingway

Originally posted by captainhemmingway

For who?

You know this to be a fact?

Yes, for those who want objective answers via the intellect.

The mind as a tool of the personality and ego can only "know" appearances or phenomena.

It is said that the the mind as a tool of the Consciousness and Being(or Monad), can penetrate the underlying nature of a thing, noumena.

Perhaps there are other means for the realization of truth, of which the common vulgar humanoid is unaware.

Could this be why the likes of St. Germain and Cagliostro are considered to be Gnostic Adepts?

I don't claim to really have Gnosis of much of anything; however, here is a great definition:

What is Gnosis?

"Oh Man, know thyself, and you will know the Universe and it's Gods!"
- The Oracle at Delphi

The term Gnosis is the root of the english word "knowledge." And although the word Gnosis has been used by varying philosophical or mystical groups throughout history, Gnosis really refers to the Truth, beyond philosophy, dogma, personality or theory. Gnosis is "direct, experiential knowledge of the divine," or in other words, knowing for oneself, because one has experienced it.

"Oh Man, know thyself, and you will know the Universe and it's Gods!"
- The Oracle at Delphi

(Of course we understand that this was a Kemetian maxim, probably before Greece was even thought of)

Hotep(May you attain to Parabrahm Sarvikalpa Nirvana in this very life)

[edit on 21-5-2005 by Tamahu]

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   
From the same link:

"When Jesus Christ was asked what is Truth he kept silence; when Gautama Sakyamuni the Buddha received the same question, he turned back and walked away. What happens is that Truth cannot be defined by words; the same with a sundown. Anyone can go into ecstasy while watching the Sun beginning to hide behind the golden splendour of the mountains, but trying to communicate to others this mystical experience is very difficult because others will not feel the same. So Truth cannot be communicated. Truth is real for the one who has the experience. When freed of the Ego we can experience Truth, we can perceive a radical transforming element within us as a high voltage element. This is possible but we have to know how to get it: by putting to work our Consciousness, replacing mind and feeling so that the integrated Consciousness in us will be the one to function." - Samael Aun Weor

However, GREAT sacrifice is a requirement for this.

Sacrifice of what?

Our desires, and our concepts of what "me", "I", or "myself" exists as.

Who can make war with the Beast who's number is 666?(18 or deception)

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I've been opening my mind every day - and probably tracking this garbage for about 20 years now at least - but I can tell you for certain regardless of what I do or think - 99% of people don't know about any of this stuff - they just believe the TV and the news papers - and things just keep getting worse - knowing all this nonsense hasn't stopped or changed a thing - in fact seemingly the more we know the faster this crap is coming out of the woodwork...

Knowing this nonsense hasn't achieved a single thing other than more confusion.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   
It is taught that the Microcosm and Macrocosm are reflected within each other, so to speak.

To see the World change for the better, first accomplish this change internally.

That is: Meditate.

Why does the title of Buddha mean "Awakened One"?

Most of us are asleep in this Kali Yuga.

Work on yourself and just let it pass.

The Golden Age may be just around the corner.

This doesn't mean that we should be indifferent to our 'external' surroundings, just become and remain non-attached; that is to say, be impersonal but not indifferent.

Hotep

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Those are very dangerous words your saying Tamahau - philosophically I agree first fix yourself - well I know I don't want to own a gun and I don't want to take life - I guess that's a start - lot more than most who still think that having a gun will stop or solve anything - perhaps you should talk wisely to those people - there are plenty on this site let me assure you who still think 'when the day of reckoning comes' that having a gun is the only way to go...

HOW can you be so sure that your asking people to do the right thing ? What do you REALLY know about he microcosm and the macrocosm - have you presonally experienced them - you know what hermes trismegistus meant with all certainty ?

What do you know of the astral plane - you don't even know WHAT or WHO gave you your life - ( and don't say your parents - with all due respect they just had sex - they are not the 'creators of life' they just have the correct plumbing)

Can you tell me what makes a flower grow!!

If you have some ACTUAL FIRST HAND VISIONS or EVIDENCE please tell me what it is otherwise having a 'peaceful state of mind' is about as useful as talking to someone stoned out of their brain on pot. they are way to blissful to even care...

Mediation - perhaps you'll be asking my to open up my lotus flower as well ? preparing myself for the great Sanat Kumara ?

Seriously folks - a little knowledge can be a very dangerous thing...we really don't have a clue about anything - that's my real point -

I'm sorry if I seem a little agitated - but we are accomplishing nothing here ( not this thread so I'm sorry to have hijacked it born really I am - you asked your question in good faith)

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Well, I really have not much to say at this point, except; again:

Hotep(May you attain to Parabrahm Sarvikalpa Nirvana in this very life)

We can sit here theorizing about this and that on the internet all day, or we can start working on ourselves and experiencing our own Gnosis.....

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   
well first I thank you for your offer of a blessing - I don't entirely understand what is is your are attempting to transfer upon me or why you think it represents a TRUTH but seemingly your not willing to 'theorise' regardless of having a belief system based entirely on theory - but nevertheless I thank you for the sentiment behind it -

top topics

<<   2 >>

join