It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there special treatment for Masons from Masons

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 06:32 AM
link   
There is a story in a book from Slovenian author Andrej Dvorsak (In the name of the Lodge) when a brother sent secret hand signal to SS Lieutenant and then this Lieutenant disbanded firing squad and saved a bro and other people who were on execution list with this bro.

Now that was a special treatment masonic stile.

I belive this is true because, this author is not particulary fond of the mason.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by yanchek
I belive this is true because, this author is not particulary fond of the mason.

Oh yeah, leave ito someone who has an axe to grind to be telling the truth and publishing good information.

On top of that, the SS were charged with exterminating Masons just like they were with Jews. Hitler wasn't "particularly fond of the Mason" either. You believe everything HE said, too?

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   
This author was a excepted mason. He enroll in fraternity and stayed there for about two years to get inside info about them. He also researched heavily on masonic lodges and persons from 1900 till now. When he wanted to publish his book the book was put in the bunker and was released after five years. The book was heavily censored too. Real names of fremasons had to be replaced with pseudonims etc.

As for SS Leiutenant story. I think his actions were positive. After all he risked his life in very grim times for masons and other people. I posted this story with good intention and not to bash masons. Im sorry you took it as an insult.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
That is one of the 'legends' about freemasons tho, that they help each other out, work together outside masonic issues to advance one another. Join a corporation, meet the boss, give him teh secret handshack, poof, yer vice president of marketing, or whatever.

Seems like its one of those 'insidious' rumours that can't be stamped out for the same reason it can't be shown to be true, because there's no way to demonstrate it, and any anecdotes about it are just that, anecdotes, stories, and perhaps errors, not actual policy.

This is sort of the example I was getting at without trying to offend anyone.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   
On the mason's making Truman president:

google of Pendergast machine

suprise victory
In 1940, when Truman came up for reelection, his defeat was predicted by many. The Pendergast "machine" had collapsed. Pendergast had been convicted of income tax evasion and was sentenced to serve a prison term. His organization was thoroughly discredited. Despite Truman's association with Pendergast, he won the primary and the regular election. His record and his support for Roosevelt's programs were strong enough merits in the public mind to overcome the disadvantage of the machine association.

While being a mason certainly did not hurt Truman, and in fact most likely helped him, machine politics (American style) got him in the Senate and thereby the Vice Presidency.

If someone wanted to look for connections- then masonry and crooked politics in Missouri may surely be a treasure trove.

Truman is one of those controversial figures, admired much more after the fact than during.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Hey, why not ask a really hard one like "Does a bear sh*t in the woods?"

Hardly a rumour - I've seen it first hand at every company I've worked at in the last 5 years.
At CyberNet it was so blatent you couldn't believe that the guys who were supposed to be "senior" IT consultants could actually sum up the courage to try to BS you every day that they had 2 Degrees and 15 years of industry experience when they couldn't even set up a basic system with a team of external consultants and an open chequebook.

Still there is a lesson to be learnt there...as long as you're not the one who gets the short straw and ends up blowing your brains out with half of the Michigan State Police parked outside your house looking for US$200M in missing investment money.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
Next time a cop gets behind you, reach back with your LEFT hand and with your elbow at angle very clearly and obviously scratch the back of your head. Now be sure and wave back as he drives by. Yes, they grant favors. More than you think.

HAHA could you tell me what angle I should put my elbow in when doing this. Although I am a Freemason this is news to me. Yea I know now your gonna tell me if I was a true Mason I would already know HAHA. Does my arm need to be inside or outside the window? Does this work with tinted windows? If you have tinted windows what should you do to avoid problems? Will this work if its a female LEO? If the following LEO isn't a Mason will he let me go for speeding if I bend my elbow while scratching my head this certain way?

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   

This author was a excepted mason. He enroll in fraternity and stayed there for about two years to get inside info about them. He also researched heavily on masonic lodges and persons from 1900 till now. When he wanted to publish his book the book was put in the bunker and was released after five years. The book was heavily censored too. Real names of fremasons had to be replaced with pseudonims etc.

Alright, well do we know for a fact the guy was a Mason at one time? I tried looking up some info on the author and the book you mentioned but I had no luck. Surely there is more info on the guy? The only thing I came up with for the name "Andrej Dvorsak" was some pages that seemed to have something to do with private investigation... Perhaps he is a detective? I dunno, I couldn't translate the pages.

As for SS Leiutenant story. I think his actions were positive. After all he risked his life in very grim times for masons and other people. I posted this story with good intention and not to bash masons. Im sorry you took it as an insult.

I didn't take it as an insult, and admittedly I was still rubbing the sleep from my eyes when I read your post and replied this morning. If it is true, then it says something for the bond between Masons. The Lt. would have had to have been a Mason to recognize and then act on signs like that. Kudos to him if it's true. I didn't mean to bite your head off.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS
Hardly a rumour - I've seen it first hand at every company I've worked at in the last 5 years.

Whatever you say man... coming from a guy who accuses EVERYONE HE KNOWS of being a Freemason. You're hardcore paranoid dude, get over it.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I just don't know if I buy that. Why would this SS officer risk getting himself put in a concentration camp by possibly identifying himself as a mason? If he was lucky enough to avoid persecution in the first place, I doubt he would risk it again.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Showing favoritism to other masons is a central part of the oaths of freemasonry. That's as basic as it gets. The problem is that it creates one hell of a conflict of interest, judges, lawyers, politicians, coporate heads, police, media moguls, granting favors to each other is a serious threat to American Idealology. If you wanted to literally take over the world, one man in one lifetime couldn't accomplish it, but a fraternity of secrecy and favoritism could in a few generations, let alone over thousands of years. Seeing the light isn't the true purpose of freemasonry as many members have been led to believe, building a power structure through it's membership is. Anybody can gnaw on some accacia bark and see the light, but not just anybody can be a federal districy judge or a senator, it's all about who you know isn't it?

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Showing favoritism to other masons is a central part of the oaths of freemasonry. That's as basic as it gets.

THAT IS 100% FALSE!!! The central part of the oaths is to TAKE CARE OF A DISTRESSED, WORTHY MASON! NEVER do we take an oath to show favoritism or help only other masons, regardless of whether they need it or not. Get your facts straight before you go around spreading lies and falsities.

[edit on 19-5-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Sabbat-work, who's lying, you have already tried to tell us that freemasonry has no hierarchy, which is absurd, now your telling us that masons don't grant favoritism to other masons?
I have seent he grand hailing sign of distress given in open court and the case dismissed only moments later. I have scratched the back of my head and smiled as cops went around em waving as though they knew me. 90% of judges in the country of Wales are freemasons, that's just Wales. I'm not lying about anything, and you know it. Part of your oath is to grant favoritism to other masons. Give that loan, pass that bill, dismiss that case, ignore that invoice, let that guy go, etc. etc. You're not going to fool anyone, thank the internet, and a dedicated group of people who know more than you think they do.

"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers, which are cited to justify it. "
-President John F. Kennedy

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Non offence taken Axeman. I wanted to point to a strong connections of brotherly love that broter is manifesting to a brother even in extreme circumstances. Cudos to fraternity in this case!

About an author. He was an investigating journalist for our leadind newspaper before he bacame a private investigator. But after first attemp to publish this book he was attacked severely by our young goverment composed of ex-communists and masonic component within. he was quickly labeled as a cookoo even from his close cooworkers.

You know masons were prosecuted under our former communist regime even thou our Great leader Tito was a mason. Or so they say.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Sabbat-work, who's lying, you have already tried to tell us that freemasonry has no hierarchy, which is absurd

It is NOT absurd, there is absolutely NO kind of rank structure in Freemasonry, other than the officer positions! EVERYONE in a lodge is an equal member, unless they hold one of the officer positions. Degrees do not signify rank, they don't mean anything of the sort. They only signify that the mason has taken those degrees specified, and learned the lessons that those rituals teach. Nothing more.

now your telling us that masons don't grant favoritism to other masons?

Part of your oath is to grant favoritism to other masons.

THAT IS ABSOLUTELY FALSE!!! Show me WHERE in a masonic obligation it is stated that we are to grant favoritism to other masons, then maybe we can talk. But I guarantee that you are unable to show me just that. I'm sure it would be very convenient for your agenda if that were the case... but, happy to say, it is not. That makes YOU the liar, sir.

[edit on 19-5-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Quote:
Do freemasons give preferential treatment to other freemasons?

I suppose in a way they do.....I would and do buy my prescriptions from a fellow Mason.

I would and do obtain my insurance from a fellow Mason.

Do I do this strictly because he is a Mason? No...

While I admit that I do live in a "small town", would any of you NOT do business with someone you trust? ( Maybe even know beyond the Vendor/Client graph?)

If your Uncle was in the insurance business, would you go elsewhere? Would you feel that being his nephew would/should entitle you to some discount or better attention?

Never mind being a Mason...if you were a member of the Chamber of Commerce, would you go first to the business that wasn't? Would you think..." Joe's Advertising is a good member of the Chamber...I should see him about doing some ads next week.."?

We all play the game...and I can attest to the fact that being a Mason did not get me out of a speeding ticket. Things were perhaps a bit more friendly....but we each have a job to do.

The point is we are still ordinary people. Our human emotions dictate a lot of the decisions we make. To insinuate that being a Mason improved my life....well....on an emotional level it did (among others)...and still does. Did it make me rich? No...Did I change pharmacists? Yes....

Am I a better person to my fellow man?

YES

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by rahboni
We all play the game...and I can attest to the fact that being a Mason did not get me out of a speeding ticket. Things were perhaps a bit more friendly....but we each have a job to do.

I got a speeding ticket 4 months ago! I was the only one on the street, clear day wide avenue in a business district, and I got ticketed for going 10 miles over the limit! I was going at a safe speed! The cop saw my ring, but did being a mason get me out of the ticket? Absolutely not.

Police officers still have a job to do, whether they be masons or not. And a real, honorable and honest mason understands that and does not ask another brother to go beyond the length of his cable-tow.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
If you masons deny that a culture of favourtism and insider networking exists in masonry, how do you choose to explain the monopoly masons have always held on the U.S. presidency?

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Modulok
If you masons deny that a culture of favourtism and insider networking exists in masonry, how do you choose to explain the monopoly masons have always held on the U.S. presidency?

What monopoly? How many Presidents have been freemasons? Who were they? When will anyone use the ATS Search function and find the answer to these and other questions?

Monopoly Monkeys, not just for "funny money" anymore...

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Modulok

Modulok, WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?!? WHAT monopolyon the presidency!?!? 14 presidents have been Freemasons, and all have been VERY spread out! Considering the number of men who are masons, this is a likely phenomenon! The last president to be a mason was Gerald Ford. Before that, Harry Truman! Again: WHAT MONOPOLY!?!?

Please think about what you claim before posting...

[edit on 24-5-2005 by sebatwerk]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join