It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS/BTS a "tool" of British Intelligence?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Truncation to seven is a specialty of all sinners.

But it needs to be made clear that a cricket match used to continue until ten of eleven players sent in were sent out and the eleven players out were sent in then ten of them got out, and then this process would be repeated twice, and five days would be just warming up.

There was an usherette who had worked at Candlestick Park for 35+ years.. into her 70s... had her own fan club with printed T-shirts and merchandise... last seen by me five years ago. Did she make the transition?

Bottom of the ninth.

ATS is a tool of amusement for the American intelligence and the British intelligentsia.

[edit on 17-5-2005 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonGray
I'm British, I'm intelligent, so yes this is a tool of British intelligence.
Well well, all I can surmise is that the first thing that MI5 teaches their operatives is the ability to make witty "Bondesque" quips worthy of Ian Flemings fluent imagination and the issue is dismissed. Then, the minions of ATS/BTS are sent in to distract and divert with a clever diatribes and descriptions of the incomprehensible game of cricket. Oh you British are sooooo clever. Well, I'm on to you all! And rest assured, I'm going to be keeping a very close eye on you. I know what you are up to

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 02:50 AM
link   
ignore denial.
i think that's brilliant.
the best 'sig' at ats, imo.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 04:40 AM
link   

I'm British, I'm intelligent, so yes this is a tool of British intelligence.

I notice that your new avatar indicates that you've "got us all under a microscope", so to speak...

But I also notice that you say that you are "intelligent"...Not "intelligence". I know, it's only a matter of semantics but you just let the truth about yourself leak out...

...Or did you?

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
ATS is a tool of amusement for the American intelligence and the British intelligentsia.

My post in this thread has been in service to the various intelligence organizations that have co-opted ATS...

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   
As a person who has played both cricket and baseball (Little League All-Star Team
), cricket is one the most boring games you could possibly watch.

However, all credit to those who play it as a cricket ball is a hell of lot harder than a baseball. Don't forget, no gloves and if you take a hit from that ball you WILL be in agony.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   

cricket is one the most boring games you could possibly watch.

I take offence to that!

i found cricket very enjoyable to watch and play, i spend most of my summers watching cricket, mainly kent play up at Canterbury Cricket ground.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Cricket predates baseball by a couple of centuries.

Both games can be boring, but at least a cricket fixture has a maximum of two innings per team as compared with seven.

Thats what the elite Cricket Council wants you to think.

It is only base-ketball (Parker & Stone) that remains pure and unsullied,

I beleive you are neglecting Calvin Ball, which, to this very day, is played by the original rules.

mirthful me
Signature sport of North America? Has to be professional wrestling.

When watching rassling, think of it as a televised version of the oldest greek dramas, the ones that didn't get written down, with the theatrics, the simple plots, the over acting, and the stylized posing and posturing.
Give it a few thousand years, and the scripts will be required reading in high schools.

cricket is one the most boring games you could possibly watch.

I've been told that its more exciting to read the scores the next day rather than to watch the game.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
If the british intelligence is using us, then either our theories aren't that good or we're exposing minor conspiracies in the face of a much greater and darker one not yet seen by the eyes of ATS.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I'm not sure about it being a tool, but I do believe those who run the show aren't exactly that of open minded stature.
There seems to be a mind-set around here, where thinking outside of the box, and openly expressing views, rather that of your own nature or one certain members feel you should have.
It's not as open here as one would think when they first come here, those who choose not to fall into the heard are singled out, and often criticized, or "warned", for making statements that are clearly they're own opinion, but then again, this whole entire message board has to follow one mind set, or your not welcome here.

Deny ignorance? Deny being a follower.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
On some level, I'm sure, ATS/BTS is being viewed by Intelligence services -- and not just MI5. From everything that I have ever read or seen about Intelligence agencies and espionage in fact, fiction, or action films, not all employees of an intelligence agency gets a "00" number .or an Austin Martin. The vast majority of the employees of an espionage or intelligence service perform far more mundane tasks. Battling "Odd Job" in hand to hand combat is, I would surmise, the exception rather than the rule. No, most of those who carry Identification from one of the "alphabet agencies" spend their days sitting in typical office cubicles reading......[ieverything. Above all else, intelligence is intelligence gathering. And most of the "intelligence" that is reviewed is material that is probably simply delivered right to their desks via subscriptions to every newspaper, magazine, periodical, science journal and novel or book published. I don't envy the guy whose job is simply to analyze those annual company shareholder reports. Like I said, everything is looked at, read, analyzed and gleened for whatever information that can be used to develop profiles, trends, probabilities and potentialities. Knowing that one company can increase their steel prodction but lacks coal (something trivial like this can mean something. Frankly, it would seem, that a good C.P.A. or stock market analyst is more valuable than a "James Bond". This brings us to ATS/BTS. This site, I'm sure, is viewed for a variety of reasons, the most important being to gauge "what people are thinking", "what people believe" and "what people know. If someone froom ATS/BTS "sees something" odds are it will be reported here (after all, those points have an incalculable allure, don't they?). Maybe an ATS/BTS member inadvertantly locates a "secret base" or sees "a black helicopter", well now the agencies know to move that secret base or to paint those helicopters yellow with purple polka dots. Who knows what info they can gleen but I am reasonably certain that there are people who notice what is being said here.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   
However the interesting question is, do they do more than observe and analyze?

How many of the trolls and more vitriolic members are actually there to break up and divert away attention from the topic at hand?

Like say, talking about cricket........ugh. Enough to turn anyone off any topic. Cucumber sandwiches on the lawn anyone?

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by howmuchisthedoggy
However the interesting question is, do they do more than observe and analyze?

How many of the trolls and more vitriolic members are actually there to break up and divert away attention from the topic at hand?

Like say, talking about cricket........ugh. Enough to turn anyone off any topic. Cucumber sandwiches on the lawn anyone?
Well that would be a "natural" thing for "them" to do, wouldn't it?

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by benevolent tyrant

Well that would be a "natural" thing for "them" to do, wouldn't it?

Eek! Major paranoia buzz!

I get quoting "them", but quoting "natural"? Wha?

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I "think" the "wide" rule as it "applies" to the "leg side" in "test matches" as compared with "one day internationals" is analagous to the "tolerance" of "off-topic" "posts" at "Below Top Secret" as compared with "Above Top Secret".

This is as "ordained" by "SETI" (Society of English Trolls, Inc) and ratified by the Chief "Committee" on Cricket that "meets" monthly on the "RATS" forum. But tomato sandwiches "superseded" strawberries and cream or "cucumber" last year, "except" at polo.

Comprende? Base 5 encryption applies.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 02:41 AM
link   
....the ball bounced back across the wicket, hit me square between the eyes, never knew what hit me.

you're not a ruski, are you? can't have ruskis in the secret service!

so this irishman, this englishman and this scotsman try to join the secret service.
the recruiter points to a trailer, and says, 'go in and shoot the person in that trailer, and you're in."
so the englishman goes in, and finds his wife there. he comes out with the gun, and says, 'i couldn't do it. i love her too much."
so, then the irishman goes in, and finds HIS wife in there. outside a shot is heard. the irishman comes out in tears. he says, 'i shot at her, but, THANK GOD!, there were blanks in the gun. OH, MY GOD FORGIVE ME, WHAT HAVE I DONE!?'.
the scot is next. he goes into the trailer and finds HIS wife. outside the trailer, shots are heard. then yelling. then the trailer rocks violently back and forth.
the scot emerges and says, "you idiots! there were BLANKS in the gun, and i had to STRANGLE the bitch!"

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I think you will find cricket and baseball are very similar in that the games go on for ever and you have to be drunk to watch it.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   

It's not as open here as one would think when they first come here, those who choose not to fall into the heard are singled out, and often criticized, or "warned", for making statements that are clearly they're own opinion,

Such as where? This site is administered and moderated by a diversity of people. I, for example, received absolutely no indoctrination programming when I was made a mod, I was given standards, designed to promote open discussion such, not told that 'Ickeites are insance, bash them whenver possible'. I don't know anything about Simon Gray, but, lets face it, he started a website a long time ago that was a collection of conspiracy materials. He's not part of 'the system', he's not some close minded dolt or irrational debunker goon. He's like every other member in this sense, he's just some guy with an interest in the "weird and paranormal', he just made his interests into something useful for everyone.

This board does not seek to stifly converstation and certainly has a policy to do exactly the oppositte. If you or someone you know was warned, it was because they did something warn worthy, frankly, like abused another member,or did somethign to stifle converstation yourselves. Don't start saying that the board is close minded simply because its warns people for abuse and slinging insults.

On some level, I'm sure, ATS/BTS is being viewed by Intelligence services -- and not just MI5

We know it is, or at least, we know its been contacted by agents in the intelligence community, usually, as far as I know, when some dolt would post actual classififed information on the board, and in such a case they apparently request that it be removed, not even demand.

I often got the impression, and I have seen nor heard absolutely nothing to confirm or even vaguely support this, that some members are indeed shills, fronts for groups, forwarding propaganda. I find it hard to beleive that there are none, just as a prima facie consideration.

I don't think, personally, that there is anyone that really cares what 'a bunch of conspiracy buffs' are talking about, and wants to disrupt it. I do think that it makes sense to use places like this as an outlet to create propaganda, such as 'your american military will be quashed by our valient chinese people's army' or 'its a fact that such and such race is inferior to my race', etc etc. I don't know about disruption, certainly not of the type to distract people when they 'get too close to the truth', or what people call 'disinformation agents'.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   

A cricket ball is comprised of a round cork core about the size of a ping pong ball wrapped in long tightly wound cotton thread encased in two halves of seamed leather held together by six parallel stitching patterns.

[edit on 17-5-2005 by MaskedAvatar]

Thats why I love ATS, you learn something new every day...........

Michael Jackson devils
NWO Reptillians, you know, the social norm

dh

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   
There are certain ones armed to down every suspicion of the official line
There are those observing and noting
It's a great set-up
Better make best use in the short time that's left

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Id like to think that British Intelligence was like the James Bond films but we recruit people from mainly Oxford and Cambridge Universities so your James Bond turns into a wimp who is either Homosexual or a Daddies boy. MI5 is full of Toffs who rule Britain , good job America looks after us .

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join