It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cover up abord the USS Carl Vinson

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Sorry man but if they really are watching you and thehy think your a threat ...you wouldn't be posting anymore. In fact you would cest to exist. what was you MOS anyways? I do know that the marine i've had contact with on the ship i was stationed on were out there. For god sakes , during trash call they brought down a rubber sheep.

If anything is being covered up, it the drug rings on the boats.

-Aza

[edit on 17-5-2005 by Azathoth]

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I am an 0311, basic infantry. I also have a secondary MOS as 0411, which is some kind of logistics thing for working in a warehouse.

Oh, rubber sheep? That sounds very interesting! I remember rubber women, but the guys with the sheep didnt share too much...........of course they were from Kentucky

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
well... im 22 lol and ive never been in the military, well mariens but that was short lived, and the were watching my dad for fraud if you must know, so the fbi was checking him out to see if he was being a fraud which he was cleard of so yea, lol but i was just telling you guys what i was told

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Short lived? Whats that, you chickened out or got hurt? Very rarely does the FBI just go to someone and investigate them for no reason. IM sure they had some good reason to do so. What was he accused of?

[edit on 05/5/17 by WissNX01]

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
so yea i belive it happened, you guys can bbelive what you want

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
hurt shattered my ankle during the first few weeks its still giving out

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
yeah that happens. Tough break.

M6D

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
but your weather man said they were F-15's...or was that you?

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Yep a rubber sheep. Of course the marines that have been on a ship liked to initiate the young pups into the devil dog society. Thry told them to drink out of the dog bowl. Well don't know if you've been on a ship but the toliets ...ehhh they flush salt water. Needless to say ...lots of sick new marines on board. But thats off the subject.

-Aza

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
well i must have misheard f15s are land based so it must have been f18s it was awile ago i was told this so yea i missed matched the plains

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azathoth
Yep a rubber sheep. Of course the marines that have been on a ship liked to initiate the young pups into the devil dog society. Thry told them to drink out of the dog bowl. Well don't know if you've been on a ship but the toliets ...ehhh they flush salt water. Needless to say ...lots of sick new marines on board. But thats off the subject.

-Aza

Yeah thats classic, though Marine Corps policy has eliminated this practice, too many cry babies. Drinking out of a dog bowl isnt too bad, but I woudl have had a big problem doing anything other than #ting in the toilets aboard our ship. Those things were nasty. And of course, our ship was so damn old, the toilets from the chiefs head and all th NCO berths above ours would cause ours to overflow. Im not talking small overflow, but huge disgusting sh** swamp all over the floor of the head. It was pretty gross one time, in another platoons berthing area, a sh** pipe burst over a bunch of bunks while they were sleeping! The stench was horrible, but they were our sh** platoon.

[edit on 05/5/17 by WissNX01]

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I've gotta say, this story cannot be true as long as that carrier in question is the U.S.S. Carl Vinson. It has never left the Pacific Fleet since 1983.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
thats what i was told atlantic ocean i swear,

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfi221
thats what i was told atlantic ocean i swear,

I know, but the truth of the matter is, the Carl Vinson has NEVER left the Pacific Fleet. The only carrier to leave the Pacific Fleet was the U.S.S. Enterprise.

I'm not saying you're lying, I'm just telling you the Vinson was never in the Atlantic.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   
well what if it was, on a secret mission the guy told me that the stuff was classified so whos to say the ship wasent in the atlantic aka cover up, anything is possbible

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   

well what if it was, on a secret mission the guy told me that the stuff was classified so whos to say the ship wasent in the atlantic aka cover up, anything is possbible

Because one or two people out of the three thousand or so on board, not to mention the crews of the other logistical support ships, plus the F-15 pilots who were trained to fly off a carrier, plus the guys who modified the F-15's with arresting hooks, may have something to say about being 8,000 miles off course, especially if they were scared silly by some humongeous monster in the middle of the Atlantic.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Dont you think the Russians would have openly questioned this? They trail our battle groups all the time, and Im sure they would notice. And a secret mission with what, secret navigators? Come on!!

Okay, Ill humor you.

The USS Vinson was on a secret mission, and managed to get through the Panama Canal without anyone noticing. Even better, maybe it rounded SOuth America. They did this while the ship is on a standard 6 month deployment. Not a single sailor called a loved one and reported anything. Okay, anyway These F15s were on board and performing flight operations. And they crashed.

The battle group commander decided to turn and run. So the CIA flies in, wipes out everyones memories, replaces them with adventures in Singapore or Thailand. Instead of sea monsters, these guys were having a great time with transvestites and hookers. And for the ones that couldnt/wouldnt accept new memories, they were tossed off the fantail for the sharks.

Sounds believable to me.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Since F15s are Air Force jets which are not compatible with aircraft carrier operations, this story starts falling apart from the start.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Just to let you guys know there were no aliens or anything like that. I was on that deployment. So let that # #ing go.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

wow, interesting story and it did happen...

Except it was the USS Nimitz, two F-14 Tomcats and it happened in the Pacific.

remember This

yes, a movie, almost the exact same story that the op told.

Also....

Filmed in the Atlantic, not the Pacific Ocean (where it takes place). The USS Nimitz was an Atlantic fleet ship until the summer of 1987 when it was transferred to the Pacific. USS Kitty Hawk (CV 63) stood in for the Nimitz for the arrival past the 'Arizona' into Pearl Harbor.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

[edit on 28-8-2008 by elevatedone]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join