It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. says Serbs still in denial over war crimes

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by bisonn

anyway albanian rats belong in albania, they already have their own country which is the 2nd worst in europe, if they feel a need to # up serbia and macedonia next they can keep it to themselves or be rightfully massacred.

And this is exactly why we have problems in the Balkan region.
Somebody always comes up with an excuse for genocide and mass murder. Superiority of one nation over another, past events, purity of race, there is always something that justifies murdering others.

That and the fact that genocides are never recognized as such leads to another mass murder a few decades later.
It will happen again, that is for sure, unless we actually write in down in history books this time with a comment that IT IS WRONG to do it.
Mass murderers are NOT heroes and there is no "rightfull" massacre.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by bisonn
as a croatian you have no room whatsoever to be talking about war crimes, unless you really believe that all croatian war criminals are innocent heroes who are being conspired against.

WE ARE BEING CONSPIRED AGAINST! WHY ARE THEY ONLY INTERESTED IN GOTOVINA YET MAKE NO EFFORT TO GO AFTER REAL CETNIK MURDERERS

anyway albanian rats belong in albania, they already have their own country which is the 2nd worst in europe, if they feel a need to # up serbia and macedonia next they can keep it to themselves or be rightfully massacred.

SERBIAN SUPAKS BELONG IN SERBIA. LOL I GUESS IF THEY HAVE THE 2ND WORST, WHAT IS THE WORST COUNTRY?

[edit on 5/22/2005 by Croat56]

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Moldova is the poorest country in Europe. Sad really.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 04:50 AM
link   
With statements like this...:

- Any1 who does the 3 finger salute should be shot

- anyway albanian rats belong in albania, they already have their own country which is the 2nd worst in europe

- SERBIAN SUPAKS BELONG IN SERBIA

...I wonder how We ever managed to Live in Peace in ONE Country after all...

I guess the blood-hungry-nazi-warlords have done their job of stirring up racial and national hatred among the countires of former Yugoslavia.

Remember, we used to live togather like Sisters and Brothers?

How easily people forget who their neighbour is...

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
With statements like this...:

- Any1 who does the 3 finger salute should be shot

- anyway albanian rats belong in albania, they already have their own country which is the 2nd worst in europe

- SERBIAN SUPAKS BELONG IN SERBIA

...I wonder how We ever managed to Live in Peace in ONE Country after all...

I guess the blood-hungry-nazi-warlords have done their job of stirring up racial and national hatred among the countires of former Yugoslavia.

Remember, we used to live togather like Sisters and Brothers?

How easily people forget who their neighbour is...

Yes, and some of them named themselves scholars. I really love those emigrant nationalists. Instead of living in their country of origin and help rebuilding it, they are safely in some USA or Australia, etc., spreading hate and halftruths. Those cowardly emigrants are nothing but traitors to me.

[edit on 23-5-2005 by yanchek]

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Souljah, I agree

Our lives are so interwoven, it would be almost impossible to tell one group from the other. My aunt married a Serb. I have more Serb friends than Croat. My grandmother is from Bosna, and my grandfather from Gospic.

Really too hard to tell the difference. And really, who cares?

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Back to the Bloody 90's?

I have read today an article on our local news-site 24ur.com, that two explosive bodies (bombs) exploded in cities of Borovo and Trpinja - both of them with Serb majority.

What wrong with these people Today?

Wasn't there enough blood shed already over some Stupid Racist issues?

Why dont they get it?

Why doesnt nobody really understand the simple words, that are written in my signature below?

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   
croat56, you are precisely right-for i am also slavic. the quote was dispicable. we are a proud people with no regrets.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join