It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. says Serbs still in denial over war crimes

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
There needs to be some topic-related humor injected!

www.big-boys.com...

Well, I Enjoyed the last 5 seconds of this video - the car-running-over-this-guy-that-sings part of the video!

Everything else...

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by nathraq

Originally posted by Nygdan

souljah
Roots, Bloody Roots

Sepultura effing rules.

[edit on 19-5-2005 by Nygdan]

Sepultura is the bomb

Damn RIGHT!

War For Territory

Unknown man
Speaks to the world
Sucking your trust
A trap in every world

Choice control
Behind propaganda
Poor information
To manage your anger

Dictators’ speech
Blasting off your life
Rule to kill the urge
Dumb assholes’ speech

Years of fighting
Teaching my son
To believe in that man
Racist human being
Racist ground will live
Shame and regret
Of the pride
You’ve once possessed

RESPECT!

[edit on 19/5/05 by Souljah]

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   
www.antegotovina.com...

Theres the site that talks about the Ante Gotovina case. The EU and Mesic are selling out Croatian war heroes to the hague tribunal for supposed "war crimes" It is obvious that the false crimes the European Community is accusing Croatia's generals of is only to make Croatia seem as the guilty nation for the war. Britain and France have supported Serbs in the war, and now when the world knows the atrocities committed by the Cetniks, the UK and France want to make their images better by claiming that Croatians were as guilty as the Serbs were.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus
fu1982, if your bad enough to shut me up, than make a move.

Muslim Albanians are blowing up Christian Orthidox churches and reverting back to their Muslim heritage of killing anyone around them thats different. The Serbs are our brothers and we stabbed them in the back by supporting the Albanian Muslims....The degenerate Clinton and that Hag Albright will one day pay for their crimes.

Albanian Muslims were killing Serb police officers and we took the side of the Albainians...and what do the Albanians do in return?? They Blow up Christian churches....looks like we chose the wrong friends.

Look at Indonesia, last week they were rioting in streets of Jakarta because of the stupid Koran in the toilet....we fed and clothed those Morons during the flood and what do I see them doing last week??

They were burning our American flag in the streets.......typical Muslims.

Maximu§

Listen, like i said before, we Albanians dont really put religon first, like the rest of the world does. During communist rule, we were an atheist state. This atheism is still in Albania today, but to a much lesser extent. To say we are "reverting back to our muslim heritage" is a statement said out of pure ignorance and lack of knowledge on your part. We saved 100% of the jews that escaped to Albania, biz.yahoo.com... , heck even our national hero was considered a "defender of christianity" home.hiwaay.net... . Mother Theresa, a christian saint, was an ethnic Albanian nobelprize.org... .
Basically, you dont know jack squat about us, is what I am trying to tell you. Dont believe that serb propaganda. We are not an "extremist" society. There are bad apples in all ethnic groups, religons, etc. So, before you go blaming Albanians for burning churches. Make sure you read up on our history and you see for yourself that that is not us trying to "revert back to our muslim ways". If you think about it that way, then do you think killing women and children is just an example of serbs "reverting back to their ways?" www.hri.org...
www.dldewey.com...

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by fu1982

Listen, like i said before, we Albanians dont really put religon first, like the rest of the world does. During communist rule, we were an atheist state.

If it means anything to you, Islam and Albania are not synominous to me, and I would wager a bet to most people. I am aware that there are Christian Albanians, and in fact, there were Christian Albanians in the KLA. I know because my neighbour for over a year was temporary Albanian refugee sent to Canada during the war.

[edit on 19-5-2005 by Hajduk]

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by nathraq

Once again, what happened in Kosovo is a totally seperate issue. The Serbs were in the right in that conflict. I started a thread about it a while ago. More here..

Kosovo to Serbia the same as Texas to America

You are correct that the Kosovo issue was quite different from that of the former Yugoslav republics, however it is worth mentioning that the world powers that were interfering were indeed treating it differently. Unlike in Bosnia and Croatia, none of the major world powers supported Kosovo independence.

It was recognized (and even Clinton mentioned it before) that Kosovo is a historic and cultural heartland of Serbia. That just doesn't give the Serbians a right to kick out and torture the Albanians, just like it doesn't give the U.S.A. a right to kick out Mexicans in Texas who have lived there for generations (not that they have, but using the Texas example you gave).

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Croat56
www.antegotovina.com...

Theres the site that talks about the Ante Gotovina case. The EU and Mesic are selling out Croatian war heroes to the hague tribunal for supposed "war crimes" It is obvious that the false crimes the European Community is accusing Croatia's generals of is only to make Croatia seem as the guilty nation for the war. Britain and France have supported Serbs in the war, and now when the world knows the atrocities committed by the Cetniks, the UK and France want to make their images better by claiming that Croatians were as guilty as the Serbs were.

So, if he is a national hero who only defended his country, he has nothing to wory about. He sould surrender himself to Haag tribunal and prove his innocence. He is not doing any favours to Croats by being on the run.

Yes, and Croats committed atrocities especialy in Bosnia&Hercegovina. Hell, they were even quietly allied with Bosnian Serbs in joint ethnic cleansing of muslim population in BiH. Both sides even traded weapons among themselves.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Edit to cut copy/paste to one paragraph gone horribly awry.

[edit on 20-5-2005 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hajduk

It was recognized (and even Clinton mentioned it before) that Kosovo is a historic and cultural heartland of Serbia. That just doesn't give the Serbians a right to kick out and torture the Albanians, just like it doesn't give the U.S.A. a right to kick out Mexicans in Texas who have lived there for generations (not that they have, but using the Texas example you gave).

Hi Hajduk! (good soccer team by the way)

Yes, but if the Mexicans were to declare Texas as part of Mexico, set up an insurgence, and had the Mexican government supplying them with arms, would the U.S. be wrong to send troops there to put down the rebellion on American soil?

That's how I view Kosovo.

peace

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by blablablaxyz
A war of words

By Julie Burchill
Saturday April 10, 1999

Forty reasons why the Serbs are not the new Nazis and the Kosovars are not the new Jews:

Hey, blablablaxyz (very "nice" name by the way) - why have you posted this nonsense by Julie Burchill for the Third or Fourth time? What are you trying to Prove? I thought we went over this already!

Originally posted by yanchek
So, if he is a national hero who only defended his country, he has nothing to wory about. He sould surrender himself to Haag tribunal and prove his innocence. He is not doing any favours to Croats by being on the run.

Could not Agree with you more mister yanchek!

He is as much innocent as Radovan Karadzic and General Mladic - if you Run, you probably are Guilty!

[edit on 20/5/05 by Souljah]

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by fu1982
Listen, like i said before, we Albanians dont really put religon first, like the rest of the world does.

No of course not...

www.kosovo.com...

yeah, right.

Last time someone destroyed a UNESCO listed site it was the Taliban who blew up the Buddha statues in Afghanistan. I guess rthis Christian site was oppressive to the "freedom-loving islamists" too.

I get knots in my stomach looking at those photos.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   
This is coming from the Serbain Orthodox Diocese of Raska and Prizren. Yea, I'm sure they are a credible source void of bias.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn
This is coming from the Serbain Orthodox Diocese of Raska and Prizren. Yea, I'm sure they are a credible source void of bias.

no it's all an optical illusion.. the 150 chuches are actually still standing.

hmmm.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   

www.kosovo.com...

I get knots in my stomach looking at those photos.

I'm getting all sort of stuff looking at this.

Clinton be damned. I hope he burns in hell, along with those who comitted this.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   

no it's all an optical illusion.. the 150 chuches are actually still standing.

hmmm.

And so are many parts of Belgrade. I guess that was done by Albanians too?

hmm

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Heres a little something about those serbian "Christians"

Originally posted by paperclip
There were cases of orthodox christian priests going to places of slaughter to bless the "holy serbian land" that was "clensed". Horrible really.

Any1 who does the 3 finger salute should be shot

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   
as a croatian you have no room whatsoever to be talking about war crimes, unless you really believe that all croatian war criminals are innocent heroes who are being conspired against.

anyway albanian rats belong in albania, they already have their own country which is the 2nd worst in europe, if they feel a need to # up serbia and macedonia next they can keep it to themselves or be rightfully massacred.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Dobre!

As former US Military PAO who served during this conflict, I felt baffled that America seemed to jump in with both feet on one side without first trying to mediate.

Seems that's how our foreign policy seems to operate, however.

I'm half Croat (from Komiza) and half Irish (Belfast) - probably a good thing, cause a full shot of either would have probably killed my ass.

Here's a question though: Anybody think that the 1999 air strike of the Chinese embassy in belgrade was actually 'accidental'?

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Croat56, don't be such a Serb hater. After all one of the best Croatian soccer player and scorer Dado Prso is Serb.

And since you are such a fan of nationalistic Ustasha's songs here another one for you.

Jasenovac i Gradisko stara,
to su mesta hrvatskih mesara.

Sinjska Gospo ako si u stanju,
uzmi Stipu pa nam vrati Franju.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Bisen, are you saying that if an albanian army invades your country that your country will defend itself, or that your country will simply murder all albanians in the country, even if they've simply moved their in large numbers??

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join