It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right Wing Christian admits to bestiality

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
He said Godless, not Gutless...

ALso, aren't you a Libertarian, not a Liberal?

Thats whats funny I am to the right of Rush and Oreilly......LOL

No group holds the Moral High Ground here Christian, Muslim or Jew, but it is real fun watching them try to claim it all the while flaming the other two.

Most of the REAL Christians, Muslims and Jews would be ashamed of them.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
First of all... PETA would have to join the pro-choice movement to be against mule-boy here. What a quandry, bang a mule or kill a baby, Hmmm.....

Secondly, I the anti-abortion movement has always been a proponet of abstinance, I can see the posters now.."If you can't wait for marrige there's always a mule!"

Thirdly, I don't think that people in this thread are anti-Chirstian or anti-Catholic, but anti-mule f******g. Which, I recall is also in the bible as a bad thing, a very bad thing, somewhere in Leviticus. Oh, that's old testement, so I guess it's OK.

What about all of this sicko's devotees, who log onto his web site and kill doctors, are they going to get mules, too ? Mules, run for you life ! Will they abort the half mule half human offspring ?

Let's face it people... There is what is called morally responsible behavior: all religons and cultures world wide embrace a few basic principals as a critera to being a decent person:
1. Not having sex with children
2. Not having sex with anyone related to you back 3 generations
3. Not having sex with animals

This man is depraved and is spreading a gospel of murder, hatred and intolerance, not exactly what Jesus preached, now was it ? More like what Jesus preached against (Pharisees) So, how you could say that anyone mocking this COMPLETE AND TOTAL HYPOCRITE is Chirstian bashing is insane. In fact denouncing most of what this idiot stands for is what a Chrisitan should do. The word Christian means follower of Christ and his teachings, not someone who invokes Jesus's name for any purpose he sees fit.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Also, even more funny, they are so ignorant of what they do/did. How many hundreds of millions dead because of them, no problem. A couple extremists kill a christian, then the whole religon is evil. They kill a few hundred million people, they aren't evil, they are a loving and peaceful religon, except for crusades, witch trials, dark ages, inquisitions, genocide of Indians, genocide of Africans today, so forth.

Shut up dude, in all truth, everyone, both christian and nonchristian ATsers hope you will one day stop spouting your never-ending bullsh!t.

Stay on topic, don't be so freaking predictable and get over yourself, you're not right on all points, just like christians aren't right on all points.
Your crusade against christians makes you worse than the most extremist christians, think about that.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Let me step in for a moment to ask everyone to chill a bit.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

SHUTUP! *Punches Amuk in the grill*

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilverStar

Originally posted by Amuk

SHUTUP! *Punches Amuk in the grill*

Originally posted by SilverStar
Horsley. BWaah-Ha! AAAhahhhHwarHwarHwarHwarWharHar!

Hahahahahaha
Your post makes me look like a fruitpie, great job!

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Hey, not my fault the church killed hundreds of millions of people. Hell, they killed billions if you use christian illogic. A fetus is a human, sperm is human, so you have to count for all the babies who were never born due to the church killing their parents/grand parents/ great-grand parents. So actually the church has killed billions.

So much fun to listen to people who have the hypocrisy shown. "Islams are evil people cause 2 of them killed a person. What? So who cares if the church has killed hundreds of millions of people, we are peaceful and loving, now lets go nuke the ME to get rid of those evil mauslims for killing a couple people."

Edit: Ok Amuk, you darn gutless/godless liberal/libertarian(joke), I'll cool it off. Edits off a few lines.

[edit on 11-5-2005 by James the Lesser]

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 05:39 AM
link   
James,

The problem here is, that you keep going off topic in every thread, regardless of what the thread is about, it always ends up with the typical "James the Lesser" kind of posts about your personal issues with christianity.

Worst is that you're not even aware of this yourself.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 06:14 AM
link   
H*&^uva ego-

With a Mule!

That's like a mouse on an elephant.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 07:14 AM
link   
this thread is humorous, but this one is better!!!

www.newshounds.us...

sorry, but yous are being out down here.

and for those who are accusing us of Christian Bashing....are you sure you want to claim this guy as your own? I wouldn't!!

and well, sorry, but get the religous wackos out of our gov't and I'll get out of the Georgian barnyard!!

any Georgian farmers around here?

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus
Go ahead and make your Christian Jokes......laugh it up!!

This thread was written to bash us Christians, its that simple. You ignore all the good Christians do for the world and make a cheap shot like this....Perhaps hoping your little ATS herd will follow your lead? Well, after reading some of the sick responses here, I see the liberal Sheep have fallen in behind you.

If a few Catholics and Christians do terrible things.....we're all lumped together and our whole faith is attacked.

The Roman Catholic church was attacked because the sins of a few priests. The Sick, Twisted Liberal media set up their seige engines and tried to take down the Catholic church, but they failed.

So make your jokes, throw your cheap insults around, but at the end of your life, God will Judge you.

Maximu§

Since the thread has been moved to "Slugfest".......

How do you get by being such a Beeeyotch!?

In trying to get all to accept an invitation to your pity party, you've broadcast some wide reaching generalizations:

- whether it was to me or Amuk ( not sure) , neither of us are Godless Liberals. I've read his views on his relationship with the creator and posted mine, both I know you didn't miss. As for being "liberals" - HA!

Just because we don't want John Ashcroft sniffing our fingers after we drop off a date doesn't mean we're Liberals!. You'll never be half the Republican my crew cut/kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out /Reaganite azz was, but do bluster to your hearts content.

For the logic impaired, this thread was established to bash, no question. The Brownshirt Fascist reaction of "you attack one, you attack all", however, has been applied with all the stupidity and gusto we've come to expect from your ilk. THE BASH is against a man & men like him, who preach intolerance to the point where people get murdered, yet, are beastiality & *edit by Amuk* and when they did get back to their own species, had a further Commandments field day and impregnated women out of wedlock, all the time applying pressure to abort. The others are pedophiles and/or sodomites....yet with their MASSIVE hypocrisy, you'll never get that angle until it's dug for.
God's my homeboy, I talk to him everyday. I know he's set to welcome me & give me a 'thank you' for protecting the Christian faith I was raised in from false prohets & their alcolytes....like yourself.
I'm old school , son!
From back in the day when Onward Christian Soldier meant you protected your block......not sniper physicians or legislate American bedrooms....."Turn the other CheeK!? Yeah, so y'all can eat that spinning heel kick I'm feeding y'all!

(Apologies to the 'Johnny Rebs' for this Damn Yankees potential misuse of y'all and a labored Southern drawl brovado!)

[edit on 12-5-2005 by Amuk]

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
No being a Georgia farmer, I am curious-

I have always been of the impression they were neuter types.

Mare Hinny or Horse Hinny: The terminology for the hinny follows that of the mule for clarity.

Perhaps this is where the term 'getting some hinny' came from

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder?

Zell Miller is a Georgia farmer, right

'come back Jenny, come back'

[edit on 12-5-2005 by JoeDoaks]

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Sorry Bout Time, since FlyerFan or EdSinger or any other "We Are Holy, Now DIE!" republicans will go to your post on the hypocrisy of Republicans, I figured I would put my links on here for all the "We Are Holy, NOW DIE!" people.

www.freerepublic.com...
www.watchblog.com...
query.nytimes.com... You have to buy access for the rest, but just the first 50 words show how republicans work.....
blog.democrats.com...
www.democracyforminnesota.org...
www.realchange.org...
www.courttv.com...
www.stolenvows.com...
www.thesmokinggun.com...
www.nbc5.com...
www.treefort.org...
www.wsmv.com...
eloy.dailykos.com...
slate.msn.com...
www.mydd.com...
This is a list of child raping, sex scandals, orgies, so forth by republicans.
demopedia.democraticunderground.com...

More on Newt and his ways with women.
talkleft.com...

These, well, read it ALL.
www.buzzflash.com...
www.buzzflash.com...
www3.the-pork.com...
www.apfn.net...
www.buzzflash.com...
www.buzzflash.com...

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Louisiana Christian cult of beastiality/pedophilia developing...

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I would hope we are not judging Christians or conservatives by the nitwits we see in the GOP. Truth be told they STINK. Many of them, it seems, don't know the men who established the party and got Lincoln into the White House or what they stood for.

Christians sin, and do wrong, and are evil sometimes. That is the way of man, and it always will be.

We are not all like that, and although we are no victims (due to the vast numbers of us compared to others in this country) we do not deserve to be lumped into the same bigotry as those who say "Wetbacks are lazy criminals, come to steal our money and take our jobs".

Bigotry is a funny thing though, as it's merely a subset of hatred. We have a real problem in this country, and until we stop, get out of our trenches, put the lynching torches down, and talk like men (and women), then nothing will change and the talking heads will continue to spew garbage.

I agree with Bill Moyers (rarely but I do sometimes), that we are seeing less and less news, and more and more opposing sides spinning the news with no context or content.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Hmmm, what is worse, republicans saying they are holy and then raping little boys and girls or Clinton getting head in office....

Now, gays having sex with each other, or a dem being gay, no big deal. But republicans routinly call for the "final solution" as they called it on Justice Sunday to the "gay problem" and then week later come out of the closet, there is a problem. You can't call for the extermination of the gays one week then say "Don't kill them all, I am one of them." the next.

You can't say marrige is sacred, then marry/divorce 2-3 times.(Rush and Newt are the perfect examples)

You can't say "You can't let gays marry, what's next, animals?" And then admit/get caught screwing animals.

You can't call all blacks drug monkeys on your national radio show then get caught with drugs.(Rush Limbaugh)

You can't call the ACLU the right hand of satan, then beg them to defend your right to privacy when you are in court on drug charges.(Rush again)

Of course, no republican knows what I am talking about since they would never click on any link that wasn't www.bushisgod.com or www.liberalswilleatyourbabies.org/killgays.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   

But republicans routinly call for the "final solution" as they called it on Justice Sunday to the "gay problem" and then week later come out of the closet, there is a problem. You can't call for the extermination of the gays one week then say "Don't kill them all, I am one of them." the next.

I have seen you post this over and over. As much as I despise BOTH parties I have not heard any leader in EITHER party call for the extermination of gays can you back this up with some links?

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Got any links to the Justie Sunday speeches? All I get is "The Lords men shall defend him this sunday." and "Tom Delay is Bush's ambassador to God this sunday." when I google Justice Sunday.

Anyways, saw some clips from it, and it was funny. They all, every single time, said "The left is being intolerant of us, now lets kill gays." Well, the one I loved the most was some pastor dude ranting on about how the left is soooooo tolerant of "fags" yet they "oppose" the religous right. How the religous right have the "Final Solution" to the "Gay Problem" yet the intolerant left were stopping them. If that's not calling for the extermination of Gays, I guess Hitler only wanted to send the Jews to a different country or something. Then the next one says same thing, "The left tolerates fags, but they don't tolerate the people who have the "Solution" to the fags."

Really funny to watch, they yell and scream that the left is intolerant, yet give speeches that would make Hitler proud when they use words like "Final Soultion" to the "Gay Problem". Google only finds "Worship Bush or die" when you google Justice Sunday.

What is sad, that one KKK member became a democrat, after recanting on his views, saying he was wrong, that he was sorry for his words of hate, and will do what he can to right the wrongs he made. The others became republicans and said "KKK all the way."

Some intersting links on the people who were there, like KKK leaders/members, Neo-Nazi leaders/members, CCC leaders/members, and those are just the people who did speeches! Also, some links are on how hypocritical, evil, and corrupt the republicans are. No twists, no lies, just the truth, and well, all you need to make republicans look bad.

www.thenation.com...=20050509&s=blumenthal
www.washingtonpost.com...
www.americanprogressaction.org...
This is is great, the republicans say dems are against people of faith, yet here they are passing ministers into power....
socialgospel.blogspot.com...
www.americanprogressaction.org...
markmaynard.com...
Hey, here's a christian who follows Jesus's words! Wow, never thought that would happen....
www.thomhartman.com...
Alright, more christians who follow the word of Jesus!
www.wjla.com...

Anyways, love argueing with christians/republicans, it's like a college grad arguing with a 3 year old, the 3 year(republican) old throws hissy fits, cries, whines, while the democrat(college grad) uses facts/reality/evidence to prove his point.

EDIT: Reading through again, so sad.
Republicans "DIE YOU WRONG! KILL! GOD WILL SMITE YOU DOWN BECAUSE I SAID SO!"
Smart people "Ok, here's links supporting me. Here is a link to prove you are wrong."
Republicans "DIE! Those are wrong! God didn't write those so DIE! AAAAAAA!!!!!!" head explodes as all the blood rushes to it.

[edit on 24-5-2005 by James the Lesser]

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
James, I think you should know that the right is getting more and more fed up with the freakshow that is the Republican party. I am pretty sure it's the same with the Freakshow being run by Dean at this very moment.

We have bigger problems than which person is what, and who is this that or the other.

It makes no difference when the whole system is broken and the parties are for the same type of games and power plays that kings and their courts used to play, when the people are the losers every time.

Do not take the most vocal to represent the whole, otherwise the same crap the conservatives come up with on Liberals would have to be just as true using the same limited thinking and propagandist tactics.

Nothing will get done in this country until people get their heads screwed on correctly, and this is NOT the way to do it.

We all know who stinks, who is corrupt, who is wasteful, who doesn;t care to change America for the better, and their name is preceded by Sen., Rep., President..., or GS-#.

Idiocy, weakness, bigotry, hate, violence, propaganda, and limited thinking know no parties.

We all wallow in it daily because the Federal Government is broken, and it's slowly breaking the people as well.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Anyways, saw some clips from it, and it was funny. They all, every single time, said "The left is being intolerant of us, now lets kill gays." ]

can you post a link where the Republican party is saying this. Or Mainstream Christainity either for this matter. I am not a defender of either as you well know but I havent heard leaders of EITHER group calling for gays to be killed

Edited to add....

I read your links and did not see the ONE TIME....

Anyways, saw some clips from it, and it was funny. They all, every single time, said "The left is being intolerant of us, now lets kill gays."

Can you back this up?

[edit on 24-5-2005 by Amuk]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join