It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right Wing Christian admits to bestiality

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Of course James can not back it up Amuk.
Have you ever had a conversation with James?
It's a surreal experience I can tell you. ;+)

As for James calling "christians" 3 year-olds, I wonder how long exactly you will be allowed to post your ridiculous crap before a mod finally silences you for good. So far all you do on ATS is to derail threads and troll by making christians angry, and no they do not get angry because of your capabilities to have a good discussion, they get angry cause you are one of the rudest and most ignorant ATSer around.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
It would be easier if I could find freaking transcripts of Justice Sunday where they repeatedly say "Final Soultion to the Gay Problem." And last time there was a "Final Solution" it ended up with 6 million dead jews.(so many good jokes, but not the place to use them)

Anyways, google going, can't find any exact text of speeches. They had some great ones, like the main focus of the night/day, the "Final Solution to the Gay Problem" and the "Radical Judges" who followed the law instead of making up new ones.

Jakko, happy now? You got to attack me for the day, and not what I post, like Amuk. Why I like Amuk, he goes after what is posted, not the poster.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser

Anyways, google going, can't find any exact text of speeches. They had some great ones, like the main focus of the night/day, the "Final Solution to the Gay Problem" and the "Radical Judges" who followed the law instead of making up new ones.

Of course you can not find it James.
You have all these "ideas" about christians in your head that just don't seem to make sense in the end.
Your problem is that you're only looking at the most extreme christians and then use their actions and words to bash the entire christian community.

Jakko, happy now? You got to attack me for the day, and not what I post, like Amuk. Why I like Amuk, he goes after what is posted, not the poster.

I go after what is posted, all you post is senseless anti-christianity post, am I wrong?
You like Amuk because he seems immune to your ridicilous comparisons and "jokes" about christians, and just responds to the serious parts.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Wait a minute, just thought of something. Everyone who spoke at Justice Sunday were either members of the KKK, Neo-Nazis, or the CCC. My job is done.

www.kkk.bz...
www.k-k-k.com...
www.kkklan.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

This is not a KKK march, but a CCC march calling for white pride. Basically they are the KKK without the robes, so admit they have more guts then the KKK for they actually show thier faces.
www.patriotic-flags.com...
Just them calling for the end to oppression of whites.(You heard me, the oppression of whites! hahahahaha, funny ain't it?)

Read this, ALL of it, not just some, not just the first paragraph, but all of it! It is the CCC saying whites are better then blacks because whites are more human and blacks are more monkey.
www.cycad.com...

There, may not find transcripts of speeches given at JS, but since these are the people speaking there, and if you use your brain for more then a hood ornament like Amuk, you will be able to put 2 and 2 together.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
What is your point James?
That some "christian" people, just like "normal" people, are retarded?
Well didn't you allready make that point 5000 times by now?

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Hmmm, you ask where republicans call for death to gays, jews, blacks, whatever. All the speakers at Justice Sunday with Tom Delay were either KKK, NN, or CCC.
So, lets see, KKK call for all white christian nation, NN same thing, and CCC same thing. So, if the people who are republicans call for the "Final Solution to the Gay Problem" are KKK, NN, and CCC, and you can read(well, maybe you can) that KKK, NN, and CCC want blacks, gays, and jews gone, that sounds like killing them. Oh I know it could mean buying them plane tickets to the Bahamas, but look at the past, NN from Hitler, KKK from Nathan Bedford Forrest who was a CSA General, and CCC part of christianity, all groups who have killed anyone they don't like.

Now, here is what you do, breath deeply to make sure your brain is getting oxygen, and take a two, add another two, what do you get?

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I agree with you that such comments by people from dubious organisations calling themselves "christian" should worry everyone, and should be showed in the media.
But it is not hard to find out that the KKK has nothing to do with christianity whatsoever, regardless of how much they yell it themselves.

In the netherlands a while ago a man murdered and skinned his mother and walked around naked in his town just wearing the skin of his mother.
This man said he was doing it in the name of God.

Now what is the conclusion here, that christians are nutcases? Or that people can be nutcases, wether they are religious or not?

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
That's one guy, these people are rubbing shoulders with Tom Delay and Bush&Co, big difference. One, the guy not in AMerica, 2, he is one person, these are millions, third, he has no political influence, these people own Bush.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   
James, What's the point in all this?

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
They ask for proof, I give it, they say big deal, I say WTF? You asked for proof of these people calling for the extermination of gays/jews/blacks, and I give it, and all I get is "No big deal." That's my point.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
OK, but even a good portion of the Republicans can't stand their leadership or representatives. Problem is, well, it's a few things.

1) They don't look that deep, because the corruption of this country is deep, and knows no party, regardless of what you might think.

2) They know that the Democrats are worse (they believe), although I tend to agree in a very small respect. They believe it, because they still think the GOP is for lower taxes, smaller government, and more personal rights. Ooops.

3) Nothing is going to change with the groupthink of both sides throwing the garbage that is the Democrats and the GOP around, because they both suck, and are working against America.

4) We are slowly becoming a dead nation.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Anyways, back on topic, republicans like to have sex with animals. Hmmm, CLinton gets a bj from a consenting adult, republicans want him executed. Republicans go screw a kangaroo, gang bang an orangatang, also like to go f*** a duck, and they are the "holy" party.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Very well James. Applying one idiot to the whole is part of the reason the GOP is such a garbage outlet now. The likes of Coulter, Savage, and Rush are making this into an artform because there is a market for it due to Conservatives being angry about the same crap all over again.

The GOP is no holy party, and they are more liberal than conservative now so the punches still fall short.

If they actually stood for conservative values held by the general population of conservatives, you might have a point. Here, though, you don't. If he sucks, work to get him tossed out. Otherwise, concentrating on the shortcomings of your own side will become a thing of the past, and it's going that way.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 12:08 AM
link   
The likes of Coulter, and Rush, and Cheney, and Tom Delay, and Trent Lott, and Haliburton, and anyone but Colmes on Fox News, and that Scarborough dude on MSNBC, and Carseller4, and Jakko, and Cazmedia, and Edsinger, and every church leader in the south and some not in the south, and Ah-Nold, and Tom Noe, and everyone in the Bush Cabinet, and all but Powell and McCain in the GOP, and.......

Added some ATS names.

[edit on 7-6-2005 by James the Lesser]

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
The likes of Coulter, and Rush, and Cheney, and Tom Delay, and Trent Lott, and Haliburton, and anyone but Colmes on Fox News, and that Scarborough dude on MSNBC, and Carseller4, and Jakko, and Cazmedia, and Edsinger, and every church leader in the south and some not in the south, and Ah-Nold, and Tom Noe, and everyone in the Bush Cabinet, and all but Powell and McCain in the GOP, and.......

Added some ATS names.

[edit on 7-6-2005 by James the Lesser]

Thanks for including me there James.
I think you are really not that good at focussing on the shortcomings of your own side, you seem unable to look past your hardcore hatred for religion and christianity in general to look at what you may be doing wrong.

Ironic that you have become a worse character than all those extremist christians you're trying to "use" to make christianity look bad.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Jakko:

I've seen black and white people (who are indicative of the lower thinkers generally) try to make Christianity on the whole look bad; and Christians lump in anyone who disagrees with them in the anti-Christianity group.

It's all stupid. The GOP sucks, no doubt about it, and the Dems suck just a bit worse now that Dean is the head.

There is no swaying the indoctrinated.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

Originally posted by LA_Maximus

If a few Catholics and Christians do terrible things.....we're all lumped together and our whole faith is attacked.

Almost makes you feel like a Muslim or a Jew dont it?

You are the best, I was nearly in tears over that one.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Hahaha, except the catholic church isn't the enemy for some reason. 19 Saudis attack America, Afganistan and Iraq invaded. 25,000+ Catholic priests rape little boys, and nothing.......... Well, the occasional GOP going on about how holy they are, "Raping little boys is holy! Having sex with donkeys is holy! Firebombing 100,000+ civillians with banned chemical weapons is holy!"

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Now that joke by Laura Bush about the pResident wanting to milk a male horse makes more sense

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
This raises a whole host of questions, such as why are so many so-called "social conservatives" such perverted sex freaks in their private lives? I'm not talking about all the closeted gay Republicans here folks. It's the vast number of Republicans who are into the most extreme and twisted stuff that bothers me. Do they get an extra little perverted jolt from being such monstrous hypocrites? Or are their authoritarian attempts to control other people's behavior via "godly, Christian" legislation an unconscious cry for help? In any case, why should the rest of us be forced to suffer because of their secret shame?

you lumped republicans in the same boat. I was pointing out that not all democrats are as perverted as bill (cigar anyone ?)

Republicans...hell...the entire State of Georgia!! (read his quotes again!) In fact, anyone living in a town populated by less than 10,000 and that earns money in livestock! (Better make that a Million so you can include the state capital.)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join