It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right Wing Christian admits to bestiality

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
How is Clinton besmirched in this?

He is not. All that was impled, was that he lied, and that sorry mule lover did not.

Also, just could not resist that "I repeat I did not" line

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Does this mean that PETA will be joining forces with the christian right in an effort to protect the poor farm animals from such inhumane rape or something...
god, that would be a group of wacked out people then!!!

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   
But it is Republicans that are looking to legislate and alter the Constitution, SHP, over things that speak to morality & their perception of it. So where am I looping the rank & File Republican, like yourself, into my observation?

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Clinton had a consentual affair with another adult. A 54 + ring gauge cigar is as big as a vibrator.....he was being resourceful, as I'm sure the WH Secertary pool does not keep those stocked in the stationary closet!

Since we all can agree to condemn the affair on the job, to varying degrees, we can also agree that it's no way in hell on the same scale as beastiality of pedophilia, no?

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   

NH: "Absolutely. I was a fool. When you grow up on a farm in Georgia, your first girlfriend is a mule."

AC: "I'm not so sure that that is so."

NH: "You didn't grow up on a farm in Georgia, did you?"

AC: "Are you suggesting that everybody who grows up on a farm in Georgia has a mule as a girlfriend?"

NH: It has historically been the case. You people are so far removed from the reality... Welcome to domestic life on the farm..."

I think this goes to prove that sometimes there's such thing as being too honest ::shivers::

Trying my hardest not to judge here...I'll say this, he is either fearless for admitting this on national TV or he's out of his freaking mind!

[edit on 5/11/2005 by Lecky]

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Horsley. BWaah-Ha! AAAhahhhHwarHwarHwarHwarWharHar!

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita
Bout Time,

I disagree with the tone of your post. At least the guy is 100% open about this super embarassing topic. I mean, give him some credit. He says that he was a fool. Past tense.

I wouldn't say he was 100% honest.
He tried to say that you can't believe everything you read in the media and only admitted it after Colmes kept presing him on it.

He also tried to deny pressuring wome he had impregnated into having abortions and then admitted that he did try to get them to abort their babies.

I ripped the broadcast and uploaded it here:
Colmes_Horsley_050505

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Here a list of republicans who go from "KILL THE GAYS!" to "Oops, don't kill em, I'm one of them."

blog.democrats.com...

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Two years ago, when i came to Arizona, a man was busted for making love repeatedly to his horse. the man was a devout christian so the stories went.

Now if im not mistaken, its not illegal in Arizona to make love to an animal. Its just illegal to abuse said animal.

Gotta love it.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   

This raises a whole host of questions, such as why are so many so-called "social conservatives" such perverted sex freaks in their private lives? I'm not talking about all the closeted gay Republicans here folks. It's the vast number of Republicans who are into the most extreme and twisted stuff that bothers me. Do they get an extra little perverted jolt from being such monstrous hypocrites? Or are their authoritarian attempts to control other people's behavior via "godly, Christian" legislation an unconscious cry for help? In any case, why should the rest of us be forced to suffer because of their secret shame?

The people who are most adamant about the fact that they KNOW the RIGHT way for YOU to live YOUR life are usually the ones who live their lives the worst way. Especially the ones who try and force Jesus Saves down your throat - they almost always have something to hide. And don't believe that its past tense, I'll bet that guy still has a mule or two stashed away!

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Now if im not mistaken, its not illegal in Arizona to make love to an animal. Its just illegal to abuse said animal.

Gotta love it.

Does that mean you can't spank it while you're having sex with it?

[edit on 11-5-2005 by AceOfBase]

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Go ahead and make your Christian Jokes......laugh it up!!

This thread was written to bash us Christians, its that simple. You ignore all the good Christians do for the world and make a cheap shot like this....Perhaps hoping your little ATS herd will follow your lead? Well, after reading some of the sick responses here, I see the liberal Sheep have fallen in behind you.

If a few Catholics and Christians do terrible things.....we're all lumped together and our whole faith is attacked.

The Roman Catholic church was attacked because the sins of a few priests. The Sick, Twisted Liberal media set up their seige engines and tried to take down the Catholic church, but they failed.

So make your jokes, throw your cheap insults around, but at the end of your life, God will Judge you.

Maximu§

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus

If a few Catholics and Christians do terrible things.....we're all lumped together and our whole faith is attacked.

Almost makes you feel like a Muslim or a Jew dont it?

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Are you sure you didn't mean Shia and Sunni here?

Sure it seems this way from many posts on this board.

I also thought Catholics were Christian. Or maybe it only applies to the Eastern Orthodox

[edit on 11-5-2005 by Aelita]

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Amuk, don't play games with me!!

Ive yet to see my Catholic faith tell us to go to Holy War against Muslims like alot of overseas Mosque's do against Jews and Christians, so keep Islam out of this.

I feel soiled just reading this thread, not because of the sick stuff this guy did, but because its an open attack on Christians. The responses here are even worse. Im not one of those good Catholics that "turns the other cheek" if slapped

Slap my face and Ill dot your nose. I won't sit silent on ATS and watch my Christian faith get dragged thru the mud and filth by a Godless Liberal.

Maximu§

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Amuk, don't play games with me!!

Ive yet to see my Catholic faith tell us to go to Holy War against Muslims like alot of overseas Mosque's do against Jews and Christians, so keep Islam out of this.

What do you call the crusades, if not "a holy war" against those of other faiths? Oh wait, you couldn't have seen that because it was in the past....

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Slap my face and Ill dot your nose. I won't sit silent on ATS and watch my Christian faith get dragged thru the mud and filth by a Godless Liberal.

Gutless liberal.....lol

How is this any different then the same crap you ladle out over Muslims and others do Jews?

I am being told to shut up on another thread for pointing this out about the Muslims on this board.

I hear yall saying the most twisted things you can think of about each other then crying like a 3 year-old when it comes back on you.

I remember something about glass houses and stones.

Hate those that do the crime for once, ALL OF YOU, instead of turning it into a second grade "look what he did" thing

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
did anyone considder that he may have his currant views DUE to past MISTAKES? perhaps one reason for someone who did something at one time have come to realize their error, is to stop others from REPEATEING that mistake? this is just like the worse anti-smoker is an EX-smoker.

get off your own high horses. EVERYONE makes mistakes, NO MATTER WHO they are. fact of life. no doubt about it sex with animals is sick. but just as not every priest is a rapest, or every president will have sex with interns, likewise you can not ASUME that if ONE person has done something that EVERYONE is guilty of it.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
He said Godless, not Gutless...

ALso, aren't you a Libertarian, not a Liberal?

ANyways, they are so full of it! On Justice Sunday they were going over the "Solution" to the gay problem. Gee, didn't Hitler have a "Solution" to the Jews?

Also, even more funny, they are so ignorant of what they do/did. How many hundreds of millions dead because of them, no problem. A couple extremists kill a christian, then the whole religon is evil. They kill a few hundred million people, they aren't evil, they are a loving and peaceful religon, except for crusades, witch trials, dark ages, inquisitions, genocide of Indians, genocide of Africans today, so forth.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
what don't you understand about, "i was fool?". The man clearly came to his senses later and is now very open about his sinful nature.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join