It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right Wing Christian admits to bestiality

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Fundamentalist right-wing Christian anti-choice activist Neal Horsley recently admitted, on a nationally syndicated radio talk show, that there was a time in his life when he had sex with farm animals. "When you grow up on a farm in Georgia," the aptly-moniker'd nutbar shared, "your first girlfriend is a mule." This raises a whole host of questions, such as why are so many so-called "social conservatives" such perverted sex freaks in their private lives? I'm not talking about all the closeted gay Republicans here folks. It's the vast number of Republicans who are into the most extreme and twisted stuff that bothers me. Do they get an extra little perverted jolt from being such monstrous hypocrites? Or are their authoritarian attempts to control other people's behavior via "godly, Christian" legislation an unconscious cry for help? In any case, why should the rest of us be forced to suffer because of their secret shame?

..............Last night, anti-abortion extremist Neal Horsley was a guest on The Alan Colmes Show, a FOX News radio program. The topic was an interesting one - whether or not an internet service provider should allow Horsley to post the names of abortion doctors on his website. Horsley does that as a way of targeting them and one doctor has been killed. In the course of the interview, however, Colmes asked Horsley about his background, including a statement that he had admitted to engaging in homosexual and bestiality sex.

At first, Horsley laughed and said, "Just because it's printed in the media, people jump to believe it."

"Is it true?" Colmes asked.

"Hey, Alan, if you want to accuse me of having sex when I was a fool, I did everything that crossed my mind that looked like I..."

AC: "You had sex with animals?"

NH: "Absolutely. I was a fool. When you grow up on a farm in Georgia, your first girlfriend is a mule."

AC: "I'm not so sure that that is so."

NH: "You didn't grow up on a farm in Georgia, did you?"

AC: "Are you suggesting that everybody who grows up on a farm in Georgia has a mule as a girlfriend?"

NH: It has historically been the case. You people are so far removed from the reality... Welcome to domestic life on the farm..."

Colmes said he thought there were a lot of people in the audience who grew up on farms, are living on farms now, raising kids on farms and "and I don't think they are dating Elsie right now. You know what I'm saying?"

Horsley said, "You experiment with anything that moves when you are growing up sexually. You're naive. You know better than that... If it's warm and it's damp and it vibrates you might in fact have sex with it."

News Hounds

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Bout Time,

I disagree with the tone of your post. At least the guy is 100% open about this super embarassing topic. I mean, give him some credit. He says that he was a fool. Past tense.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
*wipes tears away from eyes*

oh man that was just too funny.

"You experiment with anything that moves when you are growing up sexually. You're naive. You know better than that... If it's warm and it's damp and it vibrates you might in fact have sex with it."

^^^^^^^^
Golden.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
lmfao!

Perhaps this is something he should keep to himself, and realise he does not speak for the majority of farmers.

"You experiment with anything that moves when you are growing up sexually. You're naive. You know better than that... If it's warm and it's damp and it vibrates you might in fact have sex with it."

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I always thought women from Georgia have hot accents. Why men down there would need mules is beyond me.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Not only did this guy take himself down, he took down every male that ever grew up on a farm in Georgia. Way to go dude.

That was classic Bout!!

Peace

[edit on 11-5-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
are you implying all republicans are twisted because of this guy ? That would mean all democrats are like bubba clinton......

btw, it was his isolation from peers his age on a farm that lead to his little experiment, not his politics.

jeez

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
*wipes tears away from eyes*

oh man that was just too funny.

^^^^^^^^
Golden.

Some idiots killed 20 ducks in my neighborhood last year, and then in a separate incident some other animals. I say this guy is a loving person compared to this bunch of low lives

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita
Bout Time,

I disagree with the tone of your post. At least the guy is 100% open about this super embarassing topic. I mean, give him some credit. He says that he was a fool. Past tense.

I'm looking now, from an equal opp slamming perspective, for Beastiality admissions or PEDOPHILIA CONVICTIONS on Democrats. I'll post as soon & if I find any. Until then, how is it "brave" to admit that you've brought youself to climax with a living being outside of your own species?

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
are you implying all republicans are twisted because of this guy ? That would mean all democrats are like bubba clinton......

Yeah, Clinton all the way.

Imagine:

"I did not, I repeat I did not have sexual relationship with this mule"

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
"btw, it was his isolation from peers his age on a farm that lead to his little experiment, not his politics. "

they didn't have schools for him to go to in Georgia??
but, you're right, I would never imply that all republicans have experimented like this....I wouldn't even imply that all Georgian farmers did!!
wasn't carter a georgian farmer? for some reason, I doubt that he experimented like this. don't know why, but I find it as doubtful.
or course, if this guy would have kept his yap shut, well, I would have thought the same about him.

to imply that such behavior is normal for any group doesn't seem right to me....it just deviates from the norm..
it would be like saying all boys experimented with homosexuality or something.

are sure this is real, and not just a bogus story or something.

[edit on 11-5-2005 by dawnstar]

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar
they didn't have schools for him to go to in Georgia??
but, you're right, I would never imply that all republicans have experimented like this....I wouldn't even imply that all Georgian farmers did!!
wasn't carter a georgian farmer? for some reason, I doubt that he experimented like this.

Carter was farming peanuts. Maybe you just uncovered a more sinister and rare... Peanut fetush!

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Yeah, I know lots of people who made the mistake of having sex with mules. Why, just the other day I tripped and accidently had sex with a mule..damn!

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar
are sure this is real, and not just a bogus story or something.

[edit on 11-5-2005 by dawnstar]

Listen with your own ears from the Fox Radio website:

www.foxnews.com...

*Quick , Fascists will take it down QUICK!!!! ( Can someone copy it!?**)

Remember folks, this scumbag lists Doctors names on his site....one has been murdered already.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I think and old sailor once said.
"one good Tern, deserves another"

Paula Jones was a bit Horsey Faced. I heard she stamped her feet during math tests.

It was just plain stupid for this guy to talk about this in a public forum.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
well, if it's on FOX, I guess it has to be true...right??

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
How is Clinton besmirched in this?
No one made a blanket to cover all Republicans, but to point out that this deep depravity has an alarmingly high number of the types of folks who seek to legislate your behavior & choice options!!

I love this new "get out of Jail " card......before I found "JAYZUS"!

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
It just goes to show....just because someone says they are a Christian....doesn't mean they act like one. Look at all the Priests in the Catholic Church and the discovery of all the sexual abuse they did to boys.

It is a sad world we live in

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I CAN"T SEE! Every blood vessel in my eyes have exploded! I am luaghing so f***** hard I can't stop!

OMG! BT, you just took 20 years off my life!

So funny, can't find anything on google about dems with animals.(plenty of people, but no dems in specific)

Also, this guy said all Georgians have sex with animals, not Alan, not any dem, this republican did.

Damn, when I was desperate I had a hand, or a bottle of creamy peanut butter!(since people mentioned a peanut fetish figured this joke would go great with the topic)

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   
This raises a whole host of questions, such as why are so many so-called "social conservatives" such perverted sex freaks in their private lives? I'm not talking about all the closeted gay Republicans here folks. It's the vast number of Republicans who are into the most extreme and twisted stuff that bothers me. Do they get an extra little perverted jolt from being such monstrous hypocrites? Or are their authoritarian attempts to control other people's behavior via "godly, Christian" legislation an unconscious cry for help? In any case, why should the rest of us be forced to suffer because of their secret shame?

you lumped republicans in the same boat. I was pointing out that not all democrats are as perverted as bill (cigar anyone ?)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join