It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli soldier gets community service for raping child

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka
I haven't done one yet, I have better things to do right now, but trust me, I will. Then you'll have a somewhat more valid reason to cry "it's the JOOOS, it's the JOOOOOS!"

you have me trembling in my boots

if you can quit goosestepping long enough to read my post I said the man should be shot.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Shutup Israeli sympathizer. Go rape a child and have to pickup trash on the side of the road. Maybe you will get a medal of honor from the IDF.

You have already exhibited you do not have any acceptable morals. Cease from posting int his thread.

(I am exercising my promise that I will slander Israel every chance I get now).

[edit on 11-5-2005 by Obfuscate]

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Obfuscate
Shutup Israeli sympathizer. Go rape a child and have to pickup trash on the side of the road. Maybe you will get a medal of honor from the IDF.

You have already exhibited you do not have any acceptable morals. Cease from posting int his thread.

"Sympathizer"? I think this has more to do with radical court systems than Jews or anything else religious. Herbrew law is very specific about such things.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xenersys

"Sympathizer"? I think this has more to do with radical court systems than Jews or anything else religious. Herbrew law is very specific about such things.

Earth to Xenersys.

I never once used the word jew or Judaism.

I am talking about Israel (the country) not Judaism or Hebrews.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Bite me Nazi boy

I have said repeatedly that the solider should be shot just like any other child rapist.

Does this have anything to do with me proving you wrong on how long a Childmolester gets in the states? My sympthy lays with the poor children and there families not trying to use their pain to push my agenda.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
So, whats the Deal here? UN Troop molest and rape young African Girls, American Mercenaries perform Sex Trafficking in Bosnia, Catholic Priests rape young Ministrant Boys, Islamic Court orders a Woman Raped and Isreali soldier gets Community Service for Raping his own Cousin?

Whats Wrong with this Picture?

Everything!

Now we are talking

RAPE is the problem. It doesnt matter if the rapist is Muslim, Jew, Christian, or whatever.

How do we solve it?

Strap on a bomb and blow up a mall?

Maybe invade Syria?

How about shoot some Russian schoolchildren?

Bomb Iran?

Round up all (fill in the blank) and shoot them?

Maybe I have a simplistic view of the world but I think shooting the rapists no matter who they are would be a good start

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I have to ask what is being questioned here?
A lenient sentence for rape .. ie injustice?
Or a lenient sentence for an Israeli soldier?
Because if one was searching for out of touch sentences, overly lenient or inhumanely harsh .. your search would be close to infinite.
Name your subject and grievance honestly...
Zionism, Those Israelies, Those Jews eg..
Perhaps would be closer to the bull's eye?
Any thoughts?

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by accidental tourist
I have to ask what is being questioned here?
A lenient sentence for rape .. ie injustice?
Or a lenient sentence for an Israeli soldier?
Because if one was searching for out of touch sentences, overly lenient or inhumanely harsh .. your search would be close to infinite.
Name your subject and grievance honestly...
Zionism, Those Israelies, Those Jews eg..
Perhaps would be closer to the bull's eye?
Any thoughts?

The grievance is against Israel for a leniant sentence against someone who raped an 11 year old Israeli girl.

Amuk the moderator tried defending it by saying the US was no different in its sentencing. He said that there have been known cases where rapists in the United States have got away withthe same sentencing as this Israeli soldier. But I proved him wrong and the absolute minimum is 3 years in prison. The Israeli soldier had received 6 months of community service and zero jail time.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   

. But I proved him wrong and the absolute minimum is 3 years in prison.

BS

I posted a link that proved you wrong and you responded by telling me to rape a child

You didnt prove anything other than when proven wrong you will throw a fit.....LOL

Originally posted by Amuk
[this was from RI but the same aplies to any state

www.brown.edu...

An electronic analysis by Cheit of the outcomes for those charged with child molestation from 1985-1993 revealed that 70 percent of those found guilty did not serve jail time. "Most people think that if found guilty of a felony sex offense against a child you'll serve serious time, but that is rarely the case," said Cheit.

Did you read that? 70% recive NO JAIL TIME hardly the 10 years to life some would have you believe.

So no, here in the States at least the sentence would be normal

[edit on 11-5-2005 by Amuk]

also I didnt defend it (but why stop lying now?) I said the man SHOULD BE SHOT

[edit on 11-5-2005 by Amuk]

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   
it realy dosn't matter WHERE this happened. most will agree that comunity service IS NOT justice for rape. i am not anti isrial but i see this as injustice at it's worst. i DO however LIKE the fine that he has to pay the victome, BUT it is NOT ENOUGH.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Uh, Amuk...

Child molestation and rape are two different things. Child molestation can include rape, but then it's called sexual assault on a minor or something.

And, you're damn right you better be scared! I'm goosestepping up to your crib as I speak!

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka
Child molestation and rape are two different things. Child molestation can include rape, but then it's called sexual assault on a minor or something.

UHHH truthseeka

wouldn't what he done be called sexual assault on a minor?

My point was, and is backed up by statistics, that even here in the USA most people convicted of a similar crime are not sent to prison for their first offense.

Is it wrong? Hell yes, they should be shot.

But to wring your hands and wail like this doesn't happen in pretty much every country in the world is hypocrisy.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Um, hey let's all together hold hands and read the article ok?

Ready, 1... 2... 3...

An Israeli man was found guilty of raping his COUSIN.

Can you PLEASE tell me how the hell some of you are turning this into a thread about Israeli mistreatment of Palestinians? Talk about apples and oranges.

Yeah, if I was the judge I would've hit the guy with 25 to life, but I'm not. They deserve criticism from the lenient sentence, in my opinion.

But enough of this garbage already. Stop using any thread with the word "Israel" in it to bash them for things having nothing to do with the topic. Last I checked this isn't anyone's personal soapbox to hijack threads whenever they please and turn the topic into their own sounding board.

Your rants about the middle east conflict have absolutely nothing to do with this tragic situation and you are guilty of exploiting the issue to babble about political crap. Boring, wasteful, and unacceptable.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
How long have you been here?

In the past couple of months since I joined, that's pretty much all I see. You act like this is the first thread that goes off topic.
People pretty much bash those they don't like on this site; sometimes you see actual debate and criticism, but most of the time it's just bashing. Not that it's a problem, it's actually pretty funny.

Like I said, it gets strange when someone bashes Israel. I don't get it, though. I hope I read some stuff from the person making it a point to bash Israel from now on; we need some posts that attack them like the posts that attack the US, Iran, China, etc.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   
How long have I been here?

Just a little while. Long enough to get pissed off when some irresponsible person with a chip on their shoulder tries to warp threads into what they want to discuss rather than the topic.

As for the second part of your post, I'm sure there is some valid reason for wishing for a stream of posts bashing any country regardless of which one, but I can't for the life of me think of what the hell the point of that would be.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
Maybe I have a simplistic view of the world but I think shooting the rapists no matter who they are would be a good start

Hey - I like your Idea!

But I dont think "just" shooting them wont do - they must be Tortured First, then executed, so that they Suffer before they Die.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by drogo
i agree community service is sending a message??
ya a message that it is all right.

one part i DO like however and that is the finantual penalty. i realy don't think it is enough but it IS a step in the right direction. the comunity servce however is bunk. what kind of a deturant is that? ohhhh don't rape or you will have to clean up a park.

you know please don't flame me for this but.....i have begun to wonder about the old testimont handleing of rape (under adultery, note i am not saying that we should be following it, only that there are some possible advantages to it) and that is the killing of both involved. at first glance in the case of rape it does seem rather extreem for the unwilling victome. but when you considder the damage that is done to the victome, given all the phychiatric help and drugs that are used today, ect. was this actualy less cruel then letting them survive? also add in that victomes of rape especialy male victomes have a great chance of committing the same type of crime later. is this in fact the best solution? especialy given the time period invoved, is this the reason for it? just thinking about what is done today to help such a victome and the fact that that was not available at the time, and that even with all we do it is not even enough. i also remember some stipulation about an un-married women marrying the rapest but can't find it atm, but could that not be much better? i am talking about all the problems that arise from it happening. rape has to be one of the most destructive crime arround. i am NOT trying to say that we should currantly do this, but exploreing the possible reasoning behind it. it has always bothered me, but was there good reason for it? was it actualy the best thing at the time that COULD be done for the victome?

SLOW down! Rape and adultry are two DIFFERENT things!!!
Adultry is when BOTH adults of legal age consent to cheating on their spouses. Or 1 Married spouse and 1 single adult both consent.

Rape is when 1 party ISNT consenting!
When the NYC police gang raped a prisoner in their station in the police bathroom while in uniform. And in this case.

BTW Israel is litterally above the law. It's financed by the USA, and to a lesser extent Britian, and Europe. It's 100% connected to many clandestine organizations. BTW at the highest levels, Israel has nothing to do with Judism. Many don't know the true history of the Rothschilds, (they were the elite world banking empire that built Israel.).

Those who've read up on the true history of the ADL, Rothschilds, know why this soldier got away with repeatedly raping an 11 year old girl until she turned 13.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   

BTW Israel is litterally above the law. It's financed by the USA, and to a lesser extent Britian, and Europe.

I don't see how the disgraceful conduct of a citizen of a nation represents the nation as a whole, sorry. If you have problems with Israel itself, fine, there's a good 1,000 or so threads on that already.

To sum things up, pretty much all of us agree that the punishment given stinks. A rapist is a rapist regardless of where he lives, and I for one would prefer a nicer off the books punishment for all of them.

I can't even count for you how often I am disturbed here in the US when a violent criminal returns to society and assaults someone AGAIN, or rapes someone AGAIN. It's pitiful. Israel is not the only country handing out lenient punishment for serious crimes. We do it here too. It's a crappy situation. But look at the other end of the spectrum. If you impose penalties that are considered too serious you have the ACLU all over you. I'd go so far as to say that most of the world's "systems" need to be redone desperately.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by cafeman
I wonder what would have been the sentence if he had been Palestinian?

A Palestinian wouldnt see the light of day. In fact, it is quite likely we wouldnt hear about it because Isreal keeps thier activities against singular people secret.

This is an outrage, but there is little that can be done.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I'm sorry, was any of that fact based or has this thread finally made the progression to the complete absence of fact and reality?

I've never seen a thread about one thing get so warped into another.

Why does every third or fourth post have to go from the genuine criticism of a Criminal Justice system back to rehashing ad nauseum the middle east conflict. Like the 17 million other threads about that aren't enough. Can you please allow other members to discuss other things and post your Israel v. Palestine views in the appropriate threads?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join