It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Israeli soldier gets community service for raping child

page: 2
0
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
I am not amazed nor am I suprised, that this Isreali's soldier gets away that easily from a Crime he did commit.


Do you have any evidence that this sentence is unusual? What is the normal punishment in the region? Or is the problem that its a dirty jew" doing the raping and not someone else?

In the states, much to my shame, this sentence would not be unusual for a first time offender.




posted on May, 11 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
Do you have any evidence that this sentence is unusual? What is the normal punishment in the region? Or is the problem that its a dirty jew" doing the raping and not someone else?

In the states, much to my shame, this sentence would not be unusual for a first time offender.

C'mon Amuk! Community service for a RAPE? I mean - next time the Court is going to Award the Soldier, who have raped little children.

I would be surprised if this happened in any other Country or State - but since we are talking about Isreal, it does not strike me as any surprise. Isreali soliders Were and Are Above the Law - just like the entire Country of Isreal is.

I can tell you, that we have a pretty "mild" justice system here in Slovenija, and there is NO death sentance nor there is a lifetime in prison penatly - but for a Rape you DONT GET community service!

You have Children Right? Imagine what this sentance did to the Parents of this poor child.

[edit on 11/5/05 by Souljah]



posted on May, 11 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
C'mon Amuk! Community service for a RAPE?



Happens EVERYDAY here.




I would be surprised if this happened in any other Country or State - but since we are talking about Isreal, it does not strike me as any surprise. Isreali soliders Were and Are Above the Law - just like the entire Country of Isreal is.


do you have any evidence for this or is hating the jews enough? Show me some data showing this was unusual and the sentence for a first time offender would be higher in every other country or if he wasnt a jew.




I can tell you, that we have a pretty "mild" justice system here in Slovenija, and there is NO death sentance nor there is a lifetime in prison penatly - but for a Rape you DONT GET community service!


show me the data for first time offenders




You have Children Right? Imagine what this sentance did to the Parents of this poor child.


I think he should be shot...........but not because he is a jew but because he raped a child.

How about the Muslim rape squad that raped the woman for lying. Was that just "cultural"?



posted on May, 11 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
do you have any evidence for this or is hating the jews enough? Show me some data showing this was unusual and the sentence for a first time offender would be higher in every other country or if he wasnt a jew.

I dont Hate Jews - I hate what they are doing to the Palestinian people. I dont care if the is a First Time Offender - he Raped somebody, and that means he deserves a Punishment Equal to his Crime, dont you think?



I think he should be shot...........but not because he is a jew but because he raped a child.

EXACTLY! Every parent would not hasitate to take Justice in their own hands, when seeing that the guy, that raped and molested their Child, is basicly walking around Free, with some community service to do - and I dont care if hes a Jew, a Christian, a Muslim or Buddhist. Justice is Blind, and does not care for the colour of the skin, only for the Facts - the Facts about the Crime. And we BOTH know that this sentance is WRONG.



How about the Muslim rape squad that raped the woman for lying. Was that just "cultural"?

I knew You are going to bring that up - if you ask me its Wrong, but I am not the Judge here.

In America every every 25 seconds Semebody is Raped, somebody is brutally Violated.



posted on May, 11 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
I dont care if the is a First Time Offender - he Raped somebody, and that means he deserves a Punishment Equal to his Crime, dont you think?


I think he should be shot myself.


And we BOTH know that this sentance is WRONG.



I agree its wrong but SHOW ME THAT THE SENTENCE WAS UNUSUAL.



How about the Muslim rape squad that raped the woman for lying. Was that just "cultural"?

I knew You are going to bring that up - if you ask me its Wrong, but I am not the Judge here.


Why not? Can you ONLY judge the Jews? You have no problem passing judgement on this case but cant on a case where a Muslim COURT ORDERS A WOMAN RAPED? I wonder if you would have been so reluctant to pass judgement if it had have been a Israeli court? Would you claim you couldnt pass judgement then or be screamng it in every post.


Please.



In America every every 25 seconds Semebody is Raped, somebody is brutally Violated.


Would it make it better if it was court ordered?


Anyone one that rapes a woman or child should be killed not just those we are prejudiced against


[edit on 11-5-2005 by Amuk]



posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
It might sound like a lenient sentence but according to this Newspaper article about this subject it doesn't seem to be.

And this isn't the first lenient sentence for rape in Israel.

...1993...over the next three months, she said, she was repeatedly raped by the group, all bar one of whom were minors...The sentences ranged from 12 and 10 months in prison, for the boyfriend and a boy convicted of rape, down to 200 hours of community service for three of the others...the infamous 1992 Kibbutz Shomrat case, in which six teenage boys were acquitted of charges of gang-raping a 14-year-old.


Link

Seem rape isn't punished particularly harshly as a first offence.



[edit on 11/5/05 by cmdrpaddy]



posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
Why not? Can you ONLY judge the Jews? You have no problem passing judgement on this case but cant on a case where a Muslim COURT ORDERS A WOMAN RAPED?

OR if the Pope Protects the Priests who raped small Children - is that any better? Or any Different? I dont think so.

Are they going to be Ever Judged? I dont think so.

So, whats the Deal here? UN Troop molest and rape young African Girls, American Mercenaries perform Sex Trafficking in Bosnia, Catholic Priests rape young Ministrant Boys, Islamic Court orders a Woman Raped and Isreali soldier gets Community Service for Raping his own Cousin?

Whats Wrong with this Picture?

Everything!



posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
Probation and community service is the NORM for first time offenders even here in the USA.

So because its a "dirty jew" its worse?

I think they all should be shot but why should the punishment for a Israeli be worse that that of anyone else?


You would not get community service or probation for raping an 11 year old in the United States.

EDIT: I looked up Arkansas law where you live Amuk. Raping an 11 year old is a Class Y felony.

1) For a Class Y felony, the sentence shall be not less than ten (10) years and not more than forty (40) years, or life;


So Amuk you dont have a valid point.

[edit on 11-5-2005 by Obfuscate]



posted on May, 11 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
This rape incident shocked everyone in Israel. It made quite a stir here in Israel. The story is quite upsetting. Three judges made the decision (all women) relating to a religious youth (he was a minor a the start of the incident) and only later the incident was exposed. The fact that he is a soldier does not have anything to do with the issue. This is an internal matter that no-one in Israel want to occur. The light punishment he received is in no way justified - but the judges have their reasons.

Blaming Israeli morals is a cheap shot that only biased people can make. Its quite sad too because Israel is at wasr with the a large part of the Arab world where Paedophilia is a norm. And you all blame Israeli morals.

The only reason stories like these are exposed is because Israelis have the morals to turn it into an outrage. Try to find something like that in the Arab world.



posted on May, 11 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by JudahMaccabbi
This rape incident shocked everyone in Israel. It made quite a stir here in Israel. The story is quite upsetting. Three judges made the decision (all women) relating to a religious youth (he was a minor a the start of the incident) and only later the incident was exposed. The fact that he is a soldier does not have anything to do with the issue. This is an internal matter that no-one in Israel want to occur. The light punishment he received is in no way justified - but the judges have their reasons.

I did not know about the 3 Woman judges - I would have never imagined that they could have passed this kind of sentance, considering its about a 13-year old girl.

Anyway, I think that it DOES have something to do with the fact that he is a Solider - the Army sure does not want to have child molesters in their ranks, so I bet that they have pushed a few buttons in this Trial.



posted on May, 11 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Obfuscate

Originally posted by Amuk
Probation and community service is the NORM for first time offenders even here in the USA.

So because its a "dirty jew" its worse?

I think they all should be shot but why should the punishment for a Israeli be worse that that of anyone else?


You would not get community service or probation for raping an 11 year old in the United States.

EDIT: I looked up Arkansas law where you live Amuk. Raping an 11 year old is a Class Y felony.

1) For a Class Y felony, the sentence shall be not less than ten (10) years and not more than forty (40) years, or life;


So Amuk you dont have a valid point.

[edit on 11-5-2005 by Obfuscate]


You beat me to the punch Obfuscate!


You're right, Amuk has no point comparing the punishment to that here in the USA. But, he's right about the punishment fitting the crime in Israel. I mean, when you have a country knee deep in the sex slave trade, you can't expect much punishment for raping little girls.
I think this guy should perform the service in the company of other little girls...


On a more serious note, I notice something strange here on ATS. People regularly attack the US, Iran, Iraq, China, Germany, France, and other countries, but as soon as someone attacks Israel, people come from all angles crying anti-Semite and Jew-basher. Whaddup wit that?


For #s and giggles, I am now going to bash Israel every chance I get. Just like those threads calling this country a terrorist nation and that country a land of criminals, I am going to attack this country in a similar way. I get the impression that no one's going to like that...



posted on May, 11 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
In the states, much to my shame, this sentence would not be unusual for a first time offender.


Amuk, I haven't heard a single US case where a rape of a minor has been punished with 200 hrs of sweeping the streets and/or 300 hrs of serving soup in the soup kitchen.

I in no way way suggest the case typifies Israel, but a fact is this particular one happened.



posted on May, 11 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Two wrongs do not make a right.

Even if the soldier was a minor, rape is rape. In the US if he was a minor and not older then 3 years of the victim it is no less then 3 years in jail. Still a long shot from 6 months of community service.

The fact that Israel holds the same morals as Arabs do as far as pedophile does not make it right.

I think even the US laws are too leniant. But at least we punish people with jail for years at a time. So I cant really complain as much as I could against Israel.

It is just a shame the US has helped Israel all this time. Hopefully no longer.

And juddah maccabi I dont beleive you. If it made a stir it would of been overturned. I will hold no respect for Israel. They are no better then the Arabs who they are at war with. Both sides are wrong.

Even Ariel Sharon said something like "We will rape their women and children".



[edit on 11-5-2005 by Obfuscate]



posted on May, 11 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
per the information in this news submission, the sentence might indeed be unsual.

The links at the bottom indicate that other offenders, such as the chess champ, received 10 years for his first act of rape, 25 for his next, from the same district court also.



posted on May, 11 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka
On a more serious note, I notice something strange here on ATS. People regularly attack the US, Iran, Iraq, China, Germany, France, and other countries, but as soon as someone attacks Israel, people come from all angles crying anti-Semite and Jew-basher. Whaddup wit that?


I recommend watching the comedy titled "The Jewish Hammer". It's really funny, I promise. It'll be clear after you do


So, the phenomenon you describe is called "Jewish guilt". I have a few Jewish friends who are quite aware of this, too.


[edit on 11-5-2005 by Aelita]



posted on May, 11 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Obfuscate

1) For a Class Y felony, the sentence shall be not less than ten (10) years and not more than forty (40) years, or life;


So Amuk you dont have a valid point.



which would be plea bargained down to a lesser charge and the man would get probathion, Dont let the word of the law confuse you to what really happens. I can NAME a dozen people charged with rape who got probation here.

its like people getting a "life" sentence. Know what a life sentence is in Arkansas? 20 years. First offense you COULD be out in less than 5.



posted on May, 11 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka I mean, when you have a country knee deep in the sex slave trade, you can't expect much punishment for raping little girls.


You mean like the Muslim Slave trade that still goes on today? But what the heck to borrow a phrase "its the JOOOOS its the JOOOOOOS'



posted on May, 11 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka

On a more serious note, I notice something strange here on ATS. People regularly attack the US, Iran, Iraq, China, Germany, France, and other countries, but as soon as someone attacks Israel, people come from all angles crying anti-Semite and Jew-basher. Whaddup wit that?



Even Souljah will admit that I respond the same to those who attack all Muslims as Mad Beheading Bombers. I just love to point out the hypocrisy on both sides



posted on May, 11 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
per the information in this news submission, the sentence might indeed be unsual.

The links at the bottom indicate that other offenders, such as the chess champ, received 10 years for his first act of rape, 25 for his next, from the same district court also.


I have seen (in this area) a man convicted of raping all four of his kids (3 girls 1 boy) for years anmd got roughly the same sentence. I have also seen them get 10-15 years but as a guess I would say most, for first offense serve less than a year if at all.

this was from RI but the same aplies to any state

www.brown.edu...



An electronic analysis by Cheit of the outcomes for those charged with child molestation from 1985-1993 revealed that 70 percent of those found guilty did not serve jail time. "Most people think that if found guilty of a felony sex offense against a child you'll serve serious time, but that is rarely the case," said Cheit.


Did you read that? 70% recive NO JAIL TIME hardly the 10 years to life some would have you believe.

So no, here in the States at least the sentence would be normal

[edit on 11-5-2005 by Amuk]



posted on May, 11 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

Originally posted by truthseeka I mean, when you have a country knee deep in the sex slave trade, you can't expect much punishment for raping little girls.


You mean like the Muslim Slave trade that still goes on today? But what the heck to borrow a phrase "its the JOOOOS its the JOOOOOOS'


WTF are you talking about?


I said A country, not the ONLY country involved.
I'm tired of this "they do it too" argument to justify someone's wrong actions. Any country (including the US) involved in this is wrong.

It's the people like you who cry Jew bash who have caused me to go about making threads bashing Israel. I haven't done one yet, I have better things to do right now, but trust me, I will. Then you'll have a somewhat more valid reason to cry "it's the JOOOS, it's the JOOOOOS!"




new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join