It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally a Secret Society conspiracy, worth talking about (Skull and Bones)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
This site has amazing information about Skull & Bones (among others.) While your there, don't miss the video section. Happy Hunting!!!!

illuminati-news.com...

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
Here we go again, a thread overun and corrupted by another secret sociey that is not in the subject of the thread. Scull & Bones here, stay on topic.

Maybe the discussion changes because Skull and Bones IS NOT 'worth talking about'.

Maybe ol' ASE should be made a Moderator...he seems to think he's one with his "stay on topic" 'course we'd need to teach him how to spell "skull"

No wait, that's an archaic spelling and he certainly lives in another century.

So let's talk about the Skull & Bones. Do you have anything to say about it? Do you know more than you did last post? I for one would be curious to hear your enlightening and authoratative discussion of it.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enigmatic Debris
Ever wonder why Freemasonry uses the letter G in the middle of the compass & square? Even George Washington was quoted as saying he didn't know why.
Not something to be proud of, SEBATWERK. oh, I get it. Like KRAFTWERK. Maybe you do know more than George Washington. At least you think you do.

Actually I know EXACTLY why we have a "G" In the middle of the square and compass, and the reason you gave is 100% wrong. The G stands for Geometry, and is the ineffable name of God. Of course you won't buy that, because that explanation would be too simple for your twisted theories.

Riiiiight, I THINK I know what it means, but only YOU know the truth, right? Get real.

Interesting that you would say that, sabatwerk.
As much as I have delved into masonic lore & traditions...most 'common' masons are told exactly that- 'G' for geometry. That is also what Freemasonry publicly says that it symbolizes geometry as well.

As I understand it, only the 'inner circle' initiates that are privy to the innermost teachings of Freemasonry & its secrets- are told the 'secret' that the 'G' stands for Gnostic...amoung other ancient masonic teachings not made accessable to the other members.

But since I'm not an actual mason, and just because I've studied masonic texts, history & lore- what would I know, right?
T.S.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkiFreak
As I understand it, only the 'inner circle' initiates that are privy to the innermost teachings of Freemasonry & its secrets-

Oh Christ on a Crutch! Here we go again....

are told the 'secret' that the 'G' stands for Gnostic...amoung other ancient masonic teachings not made accessable to the other members.

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA H A

But since I'm not an actual mason, and just because I've studied masonic texts, history & lore- what would I know, right?
T.S.

If you believe that BS about "inner circle" then, no, you don't know anything about Masonry.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I agree, I was also taught it meant ,Gnostic.

Now, as far as being a Mod, no thanks. I spent time as a super mod, that was enough for me.

Back to the "Scull&Bones".

A very good video on the Skulls, or is this one link already.

www.mindtoysrus.com...&bones.wmv

I agree with eyeofhourus, the sculls are a platform for the rich spoiled kids to gain power and position to rule over us. Something like another secret society but mainly following old bloodlines. Keep it in the family!

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   

As I understand it, only the 'inner circle' initiates that are privy to the innermost teachings of Freemasonry & its secrets- are told the 'secret' that the 'G' stands for Gnostic...amoung other ancient masonic teachings not made accessable to the other members.

If you haven't PARTICIPATED in masonic ritual, it really is impossible to know much at all about Freemasonry. You may know the history, you may know some facts, but Freemasonry was purposely DESIGNED to be taught through degrees, and that's exactly what it does.

And, like Senrak said, if you think there's an "inner circle" than you really don't know much. If the "G" ever meant anything besides Geometry or God, that meaning has been lost and the new meaning has replaced it. You gotta understand that Freemasonry is made of regular members, not 33rd degree masons. The majority of books, texts, papers, and study about Freemasonry has come from average members, so it's unlikely that any one group of Freemasons is withholding secret meaning of the Craft from the rest.

[edit on 15-5-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   
G is the 7th letter of the alphabet. So thats the mystical number. You are effectively paying tribute to 7 as much as you are to the letter G, but it is strangely appropriate for mysticism to be at the center of Masonry.

And of course, that it means only Geometry is just a part of the lesson (of the secret teachings).

But then, much more telling is the letter M. Why is it not front and center? Well, you see, there is actually another marker for that. A TradeMARK, if you will.
You see, those most often used letters T and M, are the 20th and 13th letters, respectively.

Giving us 33 for the Masonic Trademark. Of course, I don't mean Masonic in the sense that it applies to everyone who calls themselves a Mason.

It is Only those with eyes to see, and ears to hear, those who know but deny, those are the 'Masons' if you can call them that, that I am referring to.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
G is the 7th letter of the alphabet. So thats the mystical number. You are effectively paying tribute to 7 as much as you are to the letter G...

It takes some TWISTED logic to think that paying tribute to a letter means paying tribute to the number position it occupies in the alphabet. That's ridiculous!!! It makes absolutely no sense at all, and shows how warped your sense of reason is.

[edit on 16-5-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 02:50 AM
link   
"Reality" is what we take to be true. What we take to be true is what we believe. What we believe is based on our perceptions. What we perceive depends upon what we look for. What we look for depends upon what we think. What we think depends on what we perceive. What we perceive determins what we believe. What we believe determins what we take to be true. What we take to be true is our reality. --Gary Zukav, The Dancing Wu Li Masters: An Overview Of The New Physics, 1979

On the one hand, the conspiracy theory searches for the truth. On the other, many truths are repeatly shown to be the products of fictions, plots, and lies. --S. Paige Baty, American Monroe: The Making Of A Body Politic, 1995

Rumor is not always wrong. --Tacitus

The Open Conspiracy will appear first, I believe, as a conscious organization of intelligent, and in some cases, wealthy men..... In all sorts of ways, they will be influencing and controlling the ostensible government. --H.G. Wells, The Open Conspiracy - Plans For A Revolution

Full control of the drug trade must be completed in order that the governments of all countries who are under our jurisdiction will have a monopoly which we will control through supply..... Drug bars will take care of the unruly and the discontent, would be revolutionaries will be turned into harmless addicts with no will of their own. --Royal Institute Of International Affairs' secret document, 1960

The twenty-first century will be the era of World Controllers..... The older dictators fell because they could never supply their subjects with enough bread, enough circuses, enough miracles and mysteries. Under a scientific dictatorship, education will really work--with the result most men and women will grow up to love their servitude and will never dream of revolution. There seems to be no good reason why a throughly scientific dictatorship should ever be overthrown. --Aldous Huxley, Brave New World Revisited

Who is the enemy? The enemy is no faceless "they." The enemy is clearly identifiable as the Committee Of 300, the Club Of Rome, NATO and all of it's affiliated organizations, the think tanks and research institutions controlled by Tavistock. There is no need to use "they" or "the enemy" except as shorthand. WE KNOW WHO "THEY," THE ENEMY IS. The Committee Of 300 with it's Eastern Liberal Establishment "aristocracy," its banks, insurance companies, giant corporations, foundations, communications networks, presided over by a HIERARCHY OF CONSPIRATORS--THIS IS THE ENEMY. --Dr. John Coleman, Conspirators' Hierarchy: The Story Of The Committee Of 300, 1992

Government is an association of men who do violence to the rest of us. --Leo Tolstoy

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 02:56 AM
link   
There does exist, and has existed for a generation, an international Abglophile network which operates, to some extent, the way the Radical Right believes the Communists act. In fact, this network, which we may identify as the Round Table Groups, has no aversion to cooperating with the Communists, or any other groups, and frequently does so. --Carrol Quigley, Tragedy And Hope, 1966

that's coming from the man who raised Bill Clinton. He didn't become a Rhodes Scholar for no reason.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 03:36 AM
link   

G is the 7th letter of the alphabet. So thats the mystical number. You are effectively paying tribute to 7 as much as you are to the letter G...

It takes some TWISTED logic to think that paying tribute to a letter means paying tribute to the number position it occupies in the alphabet. That's ridiculous!!! It makes absolutely no sense at all, and shows how warped your sense of reason is.

Heh. Tell that to a qabbalist, or someone who actually studies the jewish language, and they will laugh in your face. However twisted this may seem to you, letters used to also represent numbers. Of course, then again, these people are taught to see things that you and I can't. Just one more thing about ancient language that few people know. Pike knew. I know you're probably tired of hearing from this fossil, but he was an expert in arcane languages.

"SEVEN was the particularly sacred number. There were seven planets and spheres presided over by seven archangels. There were seven colors in the rainbow; and the Phoenecian Diety the Hepkatis or God of seven rays; seven days of the week..." (albert pike M&D, pgs 58-60, 1923 ed.)

It goes on and on for two pages about the significance of the number seven. Two gets about a paragraph, and so does three, four and five. All have sacred meanings to ancient religions. Stating firmly that masonry is heavily influenced by the ancient religions, I cannot see seb, how you can say that. To the qabalist, seeing numbers amongst words is something of great significance. Therefore, what if, you are paying homage to the number seven, and you just cannot see it?

I know Pike was not your favorite mason, and isn't really popular amongst masons, but I also know that Pike knew more about ancient culture and language than you and I combined. Pike was a talented linguist, and he posessed great knowledge about language, and therefore the anicent texts, including the more mystical ones. And that he chose to write for two pages about the significance of the number seven. And he chose to elaborate even further on the previous pages about the significance of other numbers to the ancient cultures. Please try to tell me that Pike was wasting his time, because I guarantee he considered his time more valuable than that.

Obviously numbers and words are connected, and the numbers are also considered sacred, by ancient cultures. Much knowledge is hidden in time, but when taught to see this, you begin to see numbers in everything around you. Almost like another way to communicate, or a sacred language. Geometry.

So what does that G mean, and why is it significant? I remember reading something from you seb, that said it stands for "Geometry," which is what, "earth measurement." Numbers are just a little bit important to that subject. Three, the least amount of sides to a cohesive shape, forms a triangle, any sacred symbols with a triangle in your lodge? The number four is representative of nature, the four quarters of the globe, the ability to measure/study the earth in order to seek God. Five, represented by the blazing star, it is the duad (2) added to the triad (3), pythagoras' mysterious Pentalpha, It is connected directly to the number seven. Six, represented by the "star of david" shape, represents the union of heaven and earth, two trangles laid over one another in opposing fashion. Eight is the cube of two, and Nine is the square of three, represented by the tripple triangle

Most importanly Pike writes:

"TEN includes all the other numbers. It is especially seven and three; and is called the number of perfection. Pythagoras represented it by the Tetractys, which had many mystic meanings. This symbol is sometimes composed of dots or points, sometimes of commas or yods, and in tha Kabalah, of the letters of the name of Diety"
it is thus arranged one dot, with two under it, and three under the next two dots, followed by four dots under that. Draw it out, it should look like an equilateral triangle composed with ten dots, similar to a rack of bowling pins.

Interesting shape, an equilateral triangle.

Look at this shape, see anything. No? In the next row, there would be five dots, forming seven triangles if you connect the dots in the bottom row. Also within theshape above there is one large triangle, nine small triangles (square root=3) and one hexagon (duad times triad) all connected to the number three. The hexagon leaves three dots outside of tah shape and one trapped within, Four dots not involved in the hexagon. Interesting. Six, represented by the six pointed star, representing heavens and earth. Four dots left over to represent the sacred nature, the true text of god. The hexagon contains seven dots, but only has six sides, due to one point being in the middle. Leaving the sacred number three (representing the union of male female, and offspring) separate from the fourth point at the middle of the hexagon, the symbology of one needs no explanation. It means diety. And the fact that it is in the middle of the six pointed star is significant, because the masonic compass and square are symbolic of the union of the heavens and earth (compass=heaven, square=earth) So basically the six pointed star and the compass and square symbolize the same thing. And at the middle of bothe in this case, is the symbol of diety. So what were you saying about seven? It has NO significance, to masons, well maybe not directly, but there is a connection.

That was a mouthful.

Numbers are sacred, and they do have meaning, especially to a trained eye, of which some masons are trained.

[edit on 16-5-2005 by Eyeofhorus]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 04:49 AM
link   
maybe Maynard was right, maybe we need to flush it all away and start anew. Just a thought........

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enigmatic Debris
maybe Maynard was right, maybe we need to flush it all away and start anew. Just a thought........

"...learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay"

Best band since Pink Floyd and the Doors in my opinion.

Interestingly enough, much of the philosophy of Maynard, as well as Carey matches that of the qabalists. Interested?

Check out

www.toolband.com...
www.alexgrey.com...
www.dannycarey.org...

Unfortuately the best tool site in my opinion, ran out of funding. It was called Innuendocornecopria-sagacious interperetations of tool.

Little sidebar, I'm done.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Been there, done that. You should check out H.R. Giger & ramirodriguez. Also check out the Di Vinci Code & Illuminati for a hidden Toolish secret about Rennes-le-Chateau. It was before Danny sold his car.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Sorry bout that. Here's the link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eyeofhorus

Heh. Tell that to a qabbalist, or someone who actually studies the jewish language, and they will laugh in your face. However twisted this may seem to you, letters used to also represent numbers. Of course, then again, these people are taught to see things that you and I can't. Just one more thing about ancient language that few people know. Pike knew. I know you're probably tired of hearing from this fossil, but he was an expert in arcane languages.

But we're not talking about Qabbalists or ancient Jews, we are talking about Freemasons in this day and age. To say that by paying tribute to the letter G, which I believe stands for geometry, and reallly be paying tribute to the number position which the letter occupies in the alphabet, which HAPPENS to be an ancient mystical number that I didn't even know about... well, that's just nonsense.

And the fact that Freemasonry has ties to the Qabbalah means nothing, so save yourself the trouble, Akilles.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   

But then, much more telling is the letter M. Why is it not front and center? Well, you see, there is actually another marker for that. A TradeMARK, if you will.
You see, those most often used letters T and M, are the 20th and 13th letters, respectively.
Giving us 33 for the Masonic Trademark.

Akilles,

That's absolutely ridiculous. That's much MORE than a stretch...even for you and your bizarre fascination with numbers. You can assign numbers to anything and make it fit your needs (which you and many others do, for some unknown reason) but "TradeMark" = the 33rd Degree? I don't think even the fruitiest of fruitcakes would buy THAT one.

Tell me this? The 33rd Degree is the terminal degree of the Scottish Rite. What of the Knight Templar Degree? Why aren't you hung up on it? It's the terminal degree of the York Rite. What's it's number? What is it's significance?

I think you're making the York Rite Degrees feel left out and paying way too much attention to the Scottish Rite Degrees...but then again, perhaps that's what we WANT you to do. Hmmm???!!!

[edit on 16-5-2005 by senrak]

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eyeofhorus
Thesis: The SS when crumbled by the force of the U.S. army in WWII, went underground and have infiltrated the united states government through skull and bones.

Wow, this post is epic. Inspired by a late night history channel marathon, i bring you this, which will hopefully spawn some good questions and answers.

Before we start, I must emphasize that the skull and bones society has no ties to masonry, and there haven't been any masons in the white house for quite a while. But when was the last election where we had a non-skull and bones president?

[edit on 9-5-2005 by Eyeofhorus]

You are doing good by finally finding out about the Skull & Bones secret socieity. But you have a lot of missinformation in your research. The Skull n Bones have been around decades before WWII. So it's untrue that the SS infiltrated American society via the Skull n Bones.

Also the Nazi's, and SS were never "crumbled by US forces". The USA, along with the rest of the allies, on purpose allowed the Nazi's to escape. It was an operation code named "Project Paperclip". Only the rank and file Nazi's got killed, or stood trial. But that happens in every war, in every military.

Incidently, the SS, aka the Nazis were openly created by America, and secret societies based in America. Including the Skull n Bones. The Nazi's even had a bank in New York City. In which American secret societies, including the Skull n Bones, funded Hitler, the Nazi's, and the SS.
It can be said that the Skull & Bones secret society created the SS. Not the other way around.

But the SS did later on "infiltrate" American society. The two Dulles brothers, along with top Nazi SS officials, created the American CIA after WWII. CIA = Nazi's after WWII.
Skull & Bones, and other secret societies = Helped create SS before, and during WWII.

[edit on 26-5-2005 by OpenSecret2012]

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I am not advocating that they founded Skull and Bones, I merely draw parallels between Germany's Thule society, and S&B. After establishing that the two are pretty much one in the same, I say that the new "neo-conservative" movement uses S&B to achieve the same thing that nazi's did in WWII.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
First off, great job Eyeofhorus. I know alot of hard work went into your presentation.

Now a note to sebatwerk: This is the second time that I've seen you post on this and I have to disagree with you, bro.

Again, I think Sabatwerk's opinion is a bit off. Some jobs (especially the important ones) require close scrutiny- even going beyond the obligatory 'pee test' & criminal background check. That may all that is needed to qualify for a job a "Home Depot" or "Wal-Mart" etc... But usually most jobs that require a more substantial background check to obtain employment accompanying the appropriate security clearance, quite a bit beyond that cursory check is done.
Rest assured, a more expansive background check gathers nearly every aspect of an individuals life and is scrutenized in minute detail. The more critiacl the job & required clearance, the greater scrutiny. Friends, family & aquaintances are checked. Past school teachers, college professors are consulted. Interviews are done. Your lifestyle, habits, income & assets are explored. Known weaknesses within your family in regard to mental illnesses & physical health are noted. Also included under scrutiny- are your influances, associations & fraternities.

That is absolutely untrue. Background checks are only able to verify whatever is a matter of public record. It is ILLEGAL for an employer to intrude upon your PRIVATE LIFE. I cannot be discriminated by my fraternal associations, personal friendships or private dealings, just like I cannot be discriminated by my religion or sexual preference.

I am a retired vet. I can tell you that when I was in the Navy, my private life was incredibally intruded on. The military belongs to the U.S. government and you have no personal life. So I will guarantee if my personal life is up for scrutiny, my Commander in Chief's had better be also.

And by the way, if your religion is other than Christian or Jew, you can be discriminated against. Not supposed to happen, but it does. And as for sexual preference . . . Don't ask, don't tell does not exist, especially if you get caught.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join