It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Illuminati and NWO really bad?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Why do you compare the NWO to Fascism and hitler. For all you know their values are competely opposite, in addition, today's world is so much different from that of the 1930's. People in general are far less ignorant of whats going on. We have the internet now, think about the motto of this website, deny ignorance. Do you think if the internet were around Hitler would have gained power? I think not.

if there is a NWO, they will be a government for the people.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   
distortion,

damn bud...you better do some reading, you got a lot of catching up to do

this is the best timeline I've ever seen on it, it's not hard to understand , and you'll get the basic idea of WTF is up , with the NWO

HERE;

www.khouse.org...

it should also give you a different flavor for the so-called common knowledge [ mainstream/popular opinion ] about our history. you'll notice some popular beliefs are missing some/most of this info....why ?

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Ok well recommend some books for me to read.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Distortion
Yeah I guess, then we could revert back to the stone age. Cool maybe we can go on more crusades like the middle ages or something. Kill people for no reason, excellent idea.

No not exactly. With no money the only thing people have is other people. Am I not right???

"Barter" this is 2005 I think people could realise the meaning behind no money. Hell EVERYTHING we need to survive comes from mother earth and the sun free of charge. So your saying without money we cannot build houses??? Or have particle accelerators in FACT if we had no money we could build this stuff with 100% more efficiancy, because most of the time we cannot do something due to money and end up short-cutting on stuff. (A Prison without bars).

So for every 1 $/£ you put in the bank that bank may lend 7 out. Money out of thin air like I said before. So yes the banks have evolved a bit but the people do not care anymore because its so easy to apply for a loan or credit card then before you know it your in debt, gotta pay that debt or go to the prison with bars so in reality it doesn't matter wether you in or out you are still in a prison the only difference is you may travel from place to place spending your fake money as you go along.

So please do enlighten me as to why people still live in 3rd world debt and the rich families only own 80% of the stocks and trades of Africa and only own the rich diamond mines etc. etc. so in reality its not the government that has control of a populous its the banks and rich families as they AND only they can control the economy from the roots. Recession or boom is down to the creation of fake money. Simple as that!

if there is a NWO, they will be a government for the people.

I must 100% agree with you on this one as I too belive the NWO is the people's government for the people by the people. In some ways I think we should use the Inet for creation of laws and regulations that can be read by all and discussed before going into and actual physical law.

Still there are problems today.

www.bilderberg.org...

“Give me control of a nation’s money, and I care not who writes its laws…” Meyer Armschel Rothschild 1790

“If you want to be the slaves of banks and pay the cost of your own slavery, then let the banks create money..” Josiah Stamp, Governor of the Bank of England 1920

The increase in loans created by banks over the years is conclusive proof that banks do create “money” out of nothing – in Britain loans etc. amounted to £1.2 billion in 1948. The figure was £14 billion by 1963 rising to £680 billion by 1997and by 2003, bolstered by the boom in property prices and increase in mortgages to support them, it had reached close to £1200 billion [11]. These are big increases in real terms even allowing for inflation – it is these which have enabled the economy to expand enormously, and as a result living standards for many people have improved substantially.... but it has been done on borrowed money. What is credit to the bank is debt to the rest of us.

Can you tell me why such people would say these things???

The rich text file that I have posted a link for will explain quite alot.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
distortion

read the link and comment , then I'll post more

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
[moved post to new thread, it wasn't right in this one, sorry]

[edit on 11-5-2005 by spud_in_disguise]

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I suppose you have to understand macroeconomics to see how money isn't created though thin air. I'm not trying to be a dickhead but its a complicated process. A change in the money supply does not just put more money out there, it can be the cause or effect of various thing changing in the economy, ie. the interest rate rises/falls, Fixed stock capital rises or falls, wage, labor, etc..

And Barter, yes thats exactly what we would have to do without money. No we would not have things like particle accelerators without it. Who is going to build a particle accelerator for commodoties, you? Or do scientific research without monetary funding.

I do not know why a large portion of the U.S. is in debt, maybe people are just stupid. I suppose you can't have people on top without people on bottom. I'm not really sure of my opnion of this subject yet.

And I will read that link you put up, but I gota go to class, i'll probably post around 8:30 pacific time.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Distortion,

I guessing you know quite a bit about the economy but the thing is the governments lie, cheat and generally make a bloody mess of things the only reason it sounds so complicated to create money is because well if it was easy everyone would be doing it. This is how the few control the many "With a medium" such as money.

Think about, Really think about it. Since when does the worker need money to work??? The worker works to earn money so he can feed his children, get them clothes and put a roof overhead now if everyone helped everyone build their houses make clothes etc. Give each other food not trade but just give, as it does not cost anything to grow. As for the particle accelerator example you could in theory build ANYTHING with no money. Look at the Egyptian pyramids, Stone henge etc. etc. I'm guessing these things were not built with cash yet they are almighty buildings that have lasted thousands of years. Do you really see most of our current "modern" buildings lasting as long as the ancient pyramids?? I don't!

“If you want to be the slaves of banks and pay the cost of your own slavery, then let the banks create money..” Josiah Stamp, Governor of the Bank of England 1920

I'm not trying to bite your head off but if money is not a medium of control why did the Governor of The Bank of England (One of the most powerful banks in the world) say the above statement???

I must say it was a VERY good plan to keep people in ignorance as people will be too busy to help others when on the paper-chase trying to earn a living. There are some serious problems with this world due to money changing in the wrong hands.

It's like the saying goes: Power/money corrupts and absolute power/money corrupts absolutly.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 03:38 AM
link   
In theory you're essentially describing a Utopian society. Yes in this type of society everyone could specialize in one aspect and trade it or whatever for something else, but we are nowhere near this point in society.

In regards to the pyramids, there was no hard currency but everything comes at a cost. Materials had to be traded for other materials and laborers needed to be fed in order to work.

And I will get to that article tomorrow, seems very interesting.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Distortion
In theory you're essentially describing a Utopian society. Yes in this type of society everyone could specialize in one aspect and trade it or whatever for something else, but we are nowhere near this point in society.

In regards to the pyramids, there was no hard currency but everything comes at a cost. Materials had to be traded for other materials and laborers needed to be fed in order to work.

And I will get to that article tomorrow, seems very interesting.

That is the most freaky thing, I have never heard a Utopian society but after doing a bit research I found that this is almost exactly how I see the New World Order in all its entirety.

but we are nowhere near this point in society.

Who's to say what we can or cannot achieve, we have come a long way since the birth/creation of man and soon will be the time of change hopefully for the good. People will see that the world we live in is not a nice one but the problem is getting people to see this and taking action.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I don't think that a NWO is anywhere close to be a Utopia. A Utopia is an idea of how society should be. People should be able to have what they need and be content with that, much like communism if you will. Unfortunatly people have wants and are not able to get away from materialism. Therefore we are capitalist.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I keep wondering why we keep building more and more subdivisions when there is hardly enough pavement for all the traffic we have now. Then I remember twenty years ago when everybody in my line of work had to work out of state just to have a job. Then we were putting in cross country water and sewer lines that are serving todays subdivisions that allow us to stick closer to home. I don't think we have had to work out of town now in 15 years because of all the Subdivions going up. Is the population growing so fast that we have to clutter things up like this? People could live off the land almost self supporting. If they raised thier own beef and dairy cows and grew a garden. I guess the Almish have tryed that already though haven't they? I wonder if we should have a law that only allows so many people ber sqare mile. I'd love to live on a sqare mile or so myself. I guess there wouldn't be enough land for everyone to do that though. You couldn't afford a tractor to till the soil unless you worked somewhere. You could buy a mule with the corn you sold that you tilled with a hoe but that would mean working sun up to sundown in planting season.

Something else I wonder is why a thousand times why am I going to work every freaking morning doing the same old monotonous job every single day? I mean in the old days didn't you get a break after you got all the corn planted? I guess we'll just sit around and watch the corn grow now boys, I hope it rains soon.

Is it because of demand? Aparently it is population that keeps the world spinning. One family will someday need three or four houses, or three or four cars and on and on it goes. Imagine if the population could stay exactly the same all the time, that would be hard to do but if it could, at some point there would be no need for new houses except one should wear out and fall to the ground. No new houses means I would not have to go to work as much. The other thing that keeps the world hard at work is the necessity to repair things, nothing lasts forever no matter how good it is made. Like today on the way to the lake the Suburban lost oil pressure and before I could get pulled off the interstate it started knocking, looks like I'm going to need to borrow some more money to keep that repair guy doing that same old job he does every day, busting his knuckles and cursing. I guess from the top of the pyramid the problems are far greater than my blown engine.

It would be interesting to see what the top 100 problems in the world are from a government standpoint.

The only thing a man really needs is food and shelter. I love this Mac G4 I'm typing on now, I couldn't have payed for it without doing that same old job I do every day. It seems like we work hard for a few nice things a nice home and a vacation. I guess the only thing I would like is more spare time and I haven't worked a third as hard as my Dad had to work in his day.

We live in pretty good times, I don't wish to return to the day of the out house with no running water and power in the house. I think most everyone could use a little more spending money these days though. I think the money system is the best thing they ever came up with. Could you imagine trying to trade out everything you buy and sell.

Say you need $3,000.00 for that engine huh? Need any pipe layed by chance?

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Yeah, its true. Humans are seasonal. So what happens in the Northwest Territories is merely an extreme example of the effect that is made on everyone else.

In the Winter, I think Man is supposed to have some time off, spend time with his wife, you know what I mean, and that kind of thing. Probably for atleast 4 weeks when Winter starts.

But nowadays, in NWT, when 24 hour darkness comes, everyone still has to work 9-5! And you get massive doses of SAD, seasonal affective disorder, but really, it is depression. And there is no such thing as mild depression once you are on the drugs, and are drinking (a 26) basically every day.

And this isn't recognized as a community-wide problem why? Because life must go on, even if it makes you SAD !

(get it, it was a 'sad' pun)

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TgSoe
I keep wondering why we keep building more and more subdivisions when there is hardly enough pavement for all the traffic we have now. Then I remember twenty years ago when everybody in my line of work had to work out of state just to have a job. Then we were putting in cross country water and sewer lines that are serving todays subdivisions that allow us to stick closer to home. I don't think we have had to work out of town now in 15 years because of all the Subdivions going up. Is the population growing so fast that we have to clutter things up like this? People could live off the land almost self supporting. If they raised thier own beef and dairy cows and grew a garden. I guess the Almish have tryed that already though haven't they? I wonder if we should have a law that only allows so many people ber sqare mile. I'd love to live on a sqare mile or so myself. I guess there wouldn't be enough land for everyone to do that though. You couldn't afford a tractor to till the soil unless you worked somewhere. You could buy a mule with the corn you sold that you tilled with a hoe but that would mean working sun up to sundown in planting season.

If it came to me having to grow my own food it would be all fruit and veg, seeing as though the human digestive system is not fully designed the for the intake of cows milk and beef and any other red meat for that matter. You know things would get done alot easier if everyone helped a little bit so I guess you would not need to work sun-up to sun-down.

Something else I wonder is why a thousand times why am I going to work every freaking morning doing the same old monotonous job every single day? I mean in the old days didn't you get a break after you got all the corn planted? I guess we'll just sit around and watch the corn grow now boys, I hope it rains soon.

huh??? You go to work everyday to earn money to survive nothing more nothing less. If you cannot think of something more constructive than watching corn growing and hoping it rains then there isn't really much point in living is there???

Is it because of demand? Aparently it is population that keeps the world spinning. One family will someday need three or four houses, or three or four cars and on and on it goes. Imagine if the population could stay exactly the same all the time, that would be hard to do but if it could, at some point there would be no need for new houses except one should wear out and fall to the ground. No new houses means I would not have to go to work as much. The other thing that keeps the world hard at work is the necessity to repair things, nothing lasts forever no matter how good it is made. Like today on the way to the lake the Suburban lost oil pressure and before I could get pulled off the interstate it started knocking, looks like I'm going to need to borrow some more money to keep that repair guy doing that same old job he does every day, busting his knuckles and cursing. I guess from the top of the pyramid the problems are far greater than my blown engine.

Why don't you learn how to fix engines or better yet stop driving huge tanks and buy a economical little car but I spose that might diminish you lavish lifestyle.

It would be interesting to see what the top 100 problems in the world are from a government standpoint.

I'm pretty sure all 100 are money related problems or talks between nations, political BS.

The only thing a man really needs is food and shelter. I love this Mac G4 I'm typing on now, I couldn't have payed for it without doing that same old job I do every day. It seems like we work hard for a few nice things a nice home and a vacation. I guess the only thing I would like is more spare time and I haven't worked a third as hard as my Dad had to work in his day.

Maybe thats what the problem is these days, my ol' man worked and stressed himself to death ALL BECAUSE OF MONEY. Work for a nice home, sounds nice. heeey, what a great idea you could build your house instead of watching your corn grown.

We live in pretty good times, I don't wish to return to the day of the out house with no running water and power in the house. I think most everyone could use a little more spending money these days though. I think the money system is the best thing they ever came up with. Could you imagine trying to trade out everything you buy and sell.

I'm not saying trade anything, population is demand like you said so if the public want something they create a system that will help EVERYONE not just the profit making stockholders. Instead of trading you simply give.

Say you need $3,000.00 for that engine huh? Need any pipe layed by chance?

Yep we need people to do this stuff but imagine if there was no money in the first what would people do then???? Would we not still have cars??? Trains, planes??? Did the wright brothers not create their first plane with timber than comes from trees grown in the woods that costs nothing to grow. Therefore what about oil, gas etc. etc. ALL of which comes from the ground free of charge.

Yep the money system is some thing. Lets hope they keep on printing them notes but wait soon there will be no notes as everything goes electronic and then the microchipped passport comes along. You will be a barcode a number nothing more nothing less.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hunting Veritas

Why don't you learn how to fix engines or better yet stop driving huge tanks and buy a economical little car but I spose that might diminish you lavish lifestyle.

Actually I can fix it all it needs is bottom end bearings. I would have almost zero time to spend studying things of importance though. If a fellow like me can find such important material. I'm starting to think all I'm going to achieve is spinning my wheels from the cradle to the grave.

A little economical car wouldn't pull a boat very well now would it? I know I know give up the boat too right?

I can also build a house if I want, In fact I can do nearly anything I want to do the only problem is I was born without a personality and I'm off to see the Wizard the Wonderful Wizard of Oz so I might have a real personality and actually be able to enjoy conversing with people. I have seen people build a home little by little and never borrow a dime on it. My house is payed for, the point is we still struggle, we could save a lot of money by eating rice and beans instead of eating out so much but its easy to buy something out a lot of times in this fast paced society.

If we were watching the corn grow maybe we wouldn't need a fast food restaraunt on every corner. If we were watching the corn grow there wouldn't be so many cars on the highways polluting the air. Do we even need all these skyscrapers and pavement? People could spend thier evenings picking the weeds out of the crops instead of in a traffic jam. If you look at a picture of most major citys it looks like a pile of rubbish and clutter. Like when I see a picture of the Holy Land, I think man I just can't picture Jesus walking around out there with no place to lay his head, healing the sick and raising the dead.

Yep we need people to do this stuff but imagine if there was no money in the first what would people do then???? Would we not still have cars??? Trains, planes??? Did the wright brothers not create their first plane with timber than comes from trees grown in the woods that costs nothing to grow. Therefore what about oil, gas etc. etc. ALL of which comes from the ground free of charge.

I believe we would still have all those things. But take oil for instance it takes a lot of energy to get oil out of the ground, sure its in the ground given to us by nature but it takes a lot of power to harvest it. Somebody has to pay the bill to get those workers to do the job which in the end all translates to beans and cornbread or socks and shoes. Someone always wants more beans and cornbread than thier fair share though don't they. They want more socks and shoes than one person can wear. A lot of beans and cornbread will buy a nice water fountain inside a Penthouse in Trump Plaza with a Limo waiting outside to take you wherever you like.

I guess its the people who hold claims to all these resources that really isn't fair. It kind of reminds me of the game we played as children called King of the mountain. Its hard to knock that top guy off.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TgSoe

Originally posted by Hunting Veritas

Actually I can fix it all it needs is bottom end bearings. I would have almost zero time to spend studying things of importance though. If a fellow like me can find such important material. I'm starting to think all I'm going to achieve is spinning my wheels from the cradle to the grave.

A little economical car wouldn't pull a boat very well now would it? I know I know give up the boat too right?

I can also build a house if I want, In fact I can do nearly anything I want to do the only problem is I was born without a personality and I'm off to see the Wizard the Wonderful Wizard of Oz so I might have a real personality and actually be able to enjoy conversing with people. I have seen people build a home little by little and never borrow a dime on it. My house is payed for, the point is we still struggle, we could save a lot of money by eating rice and beans instead of eating out so much but its easy to buy something out a lot of times in this fast paced society.

If we were watching the corn grow maybe we wouldn't need a fast food restaraunt on every corner. If we were watching the corn grow there wouldn't be so many cars on the highways polluting the air. Do we even need all these skyscrapers and pavement? People could spend thier evenings picking the weeds out of the crops instead of in a traffic jam. If you look at a picture of most major citys it looks like a pile of rubbish and clutter. Like when I see a picture of the Holy Land, I think man I just can't picture Jesus walking around out there with no place to lay his head, healing the sick and raising the dead.

I believe we would still have all those things. But take oil for instance it takes a lot of energy to get oil out of the ground, sure its in the ground given to us by nature but it takes a lot of power to harvest it. Somebody has to pay the bill to get those workers to do the job which in the end all translates to beans and cornbread or socks and shoes. Someone always wants more beans and cornbread than thier fair share though don't they. They want more socks and shoes than one person can wear. A lot of beans and cornbread will buy a nice water fountain inside a Penthouse in Trump Plaza with a Limo waiting outside to take you wherever you like.

I guess its the people who hold claims to all these resources that really isn't fair. It kind of reminds me of the game we played as children called King of the mountain. Its hard to knock that top guy off.

I know we couldn't just go back to growing our own food. The thing is we have machines to do most work for us now and if we stopped playing the paper chase then we could in theory achieve GREAT things like curing cancer and AIDs, Not buliding HUGE buildings that cost literally billions that will inevitably need to be taken down at another huge cost or just let the American government take care of it hint, hint.

I'm sorry but in order to have Order you first need equelibrium between everyone and that just ain't on for the FAT CATs at the top or anyone that is either greedy/money-hungry.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
O.K I might be spoiling everything here but can I just ask why are we discussing all about the Illuminarti and NWO if there is no proof if they exist or not and if there is the we don't actually know what they believe in.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 03:33 AM
link   
There is no proof for most of the things discussed on this board, however there is 'evidence'

By the way it seems like this topic has really gone off on a tangent.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Distortion
There is no proof for most of the things discussed on this board, however there is 'evidence'

By the way it seems like this topic has really gone off on a tangent.

Yes it is a bit off the subjct I suppose, I guess since the Illuminati are so secretive well never know whether they are bad or good except that the quality of life day by day goes up or down for us masses of people.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by toasted
distortion,

damn bud...you better do some reading, you got a lot of catching up to do

this is the best timeline I've ever seen on it, it's not hard to understand , and you'll get the basic idea of WTF is up , with the NWO

HERE;

www.khouse.org...

Wow man according to that the new World order is well under way How much do they have left, Just letting the public in on it?

it should also give you a different flavor for the so-called common knowledge [ mainstream/popular opinion ] about our history. you'll notice some popular beliefs are missing some/most of this info....why ?

<< 1    3 >>

join