It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 silver discs!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Moss grows on the east side, so looking at the lichen on the rocks and the fact that the sun is setting to the left of the photo I would say to left is West and to right is East. Therefore indeed the reflection is in the right place with a lower shadow underneath the "object" from the setting sun.

If you look at the trees near the rocks on the left side you will see the sun is being blocked by the braches in front, thus casting the shadow behind. the right face of the tree is still getting sunlight because of the radial of the sun's massive side still lights the free space, only where in object is completely in front of another object is a shadow cast.

As for the time frame and only one picture, first I am sure they probably did not have the camera in hand when they stopped and looked out over the cliff, when they spotted it they probably sat in amazment trying to determine what it was, and then someone thought, damn go get the camera.

We still can not rule out being photo chopped though

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I wish people would stop photoshopping fake pictures of ufos and claiming them are real

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Definite 100% fake. No doubt about it. Next.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
ok, where is the proof this is fake.
This is one of the most common sort of UFO sighting with three objects flying in triangular formation, it is best formation even in aerodynamics, birds flock this way.
Then you notice strange orange glow which could be easily recognized as plasma iones around the ships and main type of basicly non inertial drive, we on Earth call it anti-gravity too.There are a lot of sites when this could be found too.
Even on this link:
www.torro.org.uk...

But most people explain this as ball lighning. This is where at night seen those ships they are glowing orange and red.

www.nuforc.org... this report is very similar to picture. It seems they are after children of certain age.

www.nuforc.org...
here are a lot of sightings like this on the picture. But no pictures.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Its pretty possible that such blurring could occur because of some kind of engine or whatever. But in the case of that picture the faking poped into my eyes the very first second i saw it....its hard to explain if you work some time on video composition and are used to 'fake' things for advertisement issues or other mainstream products you get some sort of feeling for such things.

Nevertheless its a pretty good work....not perfect but really good. With some tweaking it could be a very stunning photo. Besides that i can hardly imagine that three UFOs are staying right in place for some time so Uncle Bob can setup his cam and take a good pic. Its just too good. And if thats the case why there is only one picture...if i were this guy i would have taken pictures like a machinegun.

I am currently trying to fake some UFO pics myself and post them here on ATS for discussion and to show that its pretty easy to do if you have some knowledge and time on your hands.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 01:51 AM
link   
It's a Photoshop.

Look at the 'lens flare' usage on the discs, especially the one on the right side.
You can clearly see Photoshops 50-300 mm zoom Lens Flare used.

If you want to try it yourself, get the zoomed in image (the last one on that page) and add a small lens flare using 50-300mm Zoom (the first one in the list) at 20% to the middle disc.

The results make the middle disc match the far right disc which has the more obvious usage of this lens flare.

It was a good try by the person who made this but for those of us who make a living using and knowing Photoshop, its really easy to look at that image and know how it was made. Lens flares are the most obvious give away, if your going to fake UFOs, don't add lense flares to your image.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Anyone could alter the photo with photo shop to make it hoax, so I take any picture of real object and then add lens flare is this a proof my object doesn't exist? No, only problem is with the digital camera where are the negatives?
Only pixels, camera changed some pixels even when taking a shot. It is problem and they solved it, when everyone has one, no shot is real, only pixels. And photoshop is so good then anything can be made with it too, there was one great site i would like to find a link to put it about 3d graphics.
That people get payed for making it look like a fake.

www.toomuchsexy.org...
follow the link and trty if you are so good in this. My result wasn't that great so I am just guessing it could be real.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join