It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 silver discs!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Has anyone seen this picture over at ufoevidence.org(an excellent site btw)? I think it is an incredible shot of what appears to be three disc-shaped UFOs that are apparently hovering over a small town in Connecticut. What do you guys think?

UFOs

When I get permission I will post those pics here, until then check the site!

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Ok, those pictures, if real, are probably the best I have seen...

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Mind you I am no expert but it looks to me like the sun is below the horizon here, and the reflections on the craft look to be a reflection of full sunlight. Look at the clouds that are reddened by the setting sun here, that is the lowest level of the sun's rays, and this object is clearly below that level as indicated by the shaded background mountains. I think there is a good possibility these got shopped in to this background.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Hmmm... I am not sure. The pics look real good, if you know what I mean. I don't think I have seen a picture this clear since that reported pic of the black triangle that was shown not to long ago. I will try and get ahold of the people that saw them and see if they would be willing to discuss it.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
That site is really slick too!
Nice find!

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Fake.

Everything in the distance of the photo is in focus, but the disks are blurry. Even the clouds that are noticeably further away from the crafts are more in focus than the ships are. No offense, but it is actually a pretty bad photoshop.

I did a better job on me and my girlfriend cruising in the desert... www.geocities.com...

(p.s. I know i did a horrible job...)

[edit on 27-4-2005 by porschedrifter]

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 12:18 AM
link   
twitchy - excellent observation, and I to can certainly see where there is room for doubt on the authenticity of the photograph due to where the sun is reflecting off the Disks considering where the sun seems to be sitting low on the horizon.

Dallas

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Interesting, but I could tell right away that your picture was photoshopped porshedrifter. Could you take that picture and recreate the ufos like that? If you can than it will lend credibility to your doubts.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   
The thing that get me is: why after half and hour did they only take one picture? I would have got off as many pictures as I could before the sun went down! The fact that they have only one picture does raise some more flags!

jra

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I'm skeptical of these as well. Like porschedrifter said. Everything is in focus. The tree in the foreground, to the mountains in the background. Yet the UFO's are blurry... and it doesn't look like a motion blur either, they just look like they are out of focus, which isn't right.

Also, it apears the sun is setting down on the horizon, if not already set. Either way it's setting somewhere behind those mountains in the distance (perahps more to the right of the pic). Yet there are bright reflected highlights off the UFO's... that's not right either. Were the hell is that bright light coming from then? Yeah I think it's a fake. Nothing adds up in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   
i agree, it doesnt add up - but what i want to know is why why WHY do so many people submit photoshopped 'evidence.' is it a personal vendetta upon UFOlogy or what?! is lying to everyone fun? cool picture, but why purport it to be genuine with a sighting story and everything. its discouraging. so many liars.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Yeah I know! I would really like to get this person on here to talk about it, since he supposibly saw it for so long, he could clear up all the inconsistencies. Ofcourse even the best pics are up to debunking... no picture is ever fully considered true(IMHO).

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Shouldnt the sun reflections on the crafts come from the right, and not the left? I say bad Photoshop too.

But otherwise, would have been one of the best picts I've ever seen...

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Completely agree with you guys that this is a faked pic. One thing that does it for me is if you remove the UFO's then you have a pretty normal snap of a nice looking area. The sunset, the rock, the tree in the corner of the pic. If it were anyone else confronted with those UFO's, would you bother with any kind of composition?
'Hmm, look at those interesting flying discs! Hold on, let me move to a good spot...look great framed with this outcrop...'

I don't think so somehow...

I know these kind of pic's...my album is full of them!

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I see disks like that all the time. They're usually white or orange and yes, they fly in formation sometimes. Then there's a loud bang and they're blow apart into pieces. It happens for like a half-hour on Saturday mornings. I should have asked my realitor about these regular 'visitations' before buying the house. Need photographic evidence? Sure. Here's one of the guys (we call the vigilantes 'Earth Heroes') who blew one up before it attacked our neighborhood:

[edit on 27-4-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
WOW! I wanna be a Earth Hero when I grow up!!

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
Mind you I am no expert but it looks to me like the sun is below the horizon here, and the reflections on the craft look to be a reflection of full sunlight. Look at the clouds that are reddened by the setting sun here, that is the lowest level of the sun's rays, and this object is clearly below that level as indicated by the shaded background mountains. I think there is a good possibility these got shopped in to this background.

I do alot of work in adobe ps and I agree with you, the setting-sun look to the sky and the awkward reflection of light from the top of the crafts threw me off right away..

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   
although...i have read reports that state that the discs appear blurry because of the gravity "distortion" around it....

just stating what i've heard before..take it for what its worth.

www.iwasabducted.com...

"...These are not just lights in the sky, but metallic objects that seem to emit some kind of plasma trail as they travel and maneuver. I suspect that that is the reason why they look fuzzy in photographs." -- just an example.

[edit on 29-4-2005 by el cid]

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by CyberSEAL

Originally posted by twitchy

I do alot of work in adobe ps and I agree with you, the setting-sun look to the sky and the awkward reflection of light from the top of the crafts threw me off right away..

video composition and sfx designer here! i second the lightning issue....faked for 100%

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Yeah, lighting is often the first thing that can give a fake photograph away, it not only can establish angles, but can give an idea of three dimensions as well by the varying degrees of shading.

Originally posted by Hangover
video composition and sfx designer here! i second the lightning issue....faked for 100%

Linear Editing was hell, digital editing is still hell
. Cool beans! I wonder how many other entertainment industry folks we have on here? Any other actors here on ATS?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join