It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO saved earth??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Aliens saved Earth and the world dident get to Knowe it

wy all the cuverups?? and wy did the Aliens saved us?

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
That is very interesting. I have never heard of it before, and I'm not sure I can entirely believe it based on that site, but it was definately an interesting read.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Also, just a possible explanation why they saved us.

1) Perhaps we are one of their testing experiments as many people have mentioned before. Perhaps they have been studying us for years, and they don't want things like this to interfere with their experiment. Just a thought.

2) Or, perhaps there is some kind of galactical council, or something of the sort, that protects less evolved species.

Just some crazy thoughts

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Firstly i'd like to point out that a space shuttle does not look like a round sphere which clearly the object is a sphere.

Secondly someone said if it was a metor break up it would have been seen
I don't mean to be rude here.....but it was seen and the document contains all the eyewitnesses accounts from all across the country!

I had originally posted this same thread myself in another forum as i thought it needed to be recognised as something quite phenomenal

We were definatly saved, by who i don't know its one of two answers

One: Is the governments have technologies we are not aware of. it was kept low key so we didn't end up with a mass hysteria.

Two: ET's are indeed protecting us and it does seem to include watching over nuclear facilites. Presantly there have been reports of UFO's over the Iranian and Russian militery bases (who are working together) in Basher and i can't remeber the name of the other location.

Nuclear weapons where de-activated in RAF Bentwaters Suffolk several years ago in the 1980's. It was a USA air base and Britain didn't even know nuclear weapons where being held there. They where de-activated by UFO'S and became a threat to both USA and UK.
Who are they?

I thought they could be American spys watching over IRAN AND RUSSIA
but they wouldn't spy on themselves unless it's a double bluff to throw us off the sent.
Hummm the mind boggles

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   
i thought id resurrect this old thread because its an interesting read... i think this has something to do with the Starwars satelite program that the US -or was is intenational?- had going a while back. i remember about a year ago i seen in the sky that looked like a shooting star but was crossed with another to make it look like a giant illuminated X in the sky more alien missiles???...wel never know.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
araight,
we are alive

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Yes, more detail please. This is very interesting!

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Our friends from above will have another chance to save civilization in a couple of decades. An Asteroid is coming this way.

NEWS CLIP: abcnews.go.com...

Perhaps by that time, we will be working with the visitors from afar.

-cwm

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join